April's Story Ch. 11

Story Info
The boys tell April that Big Julius is a virgin.
4.3k words
4.36
31.2k
5
0

Part 11 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the eleventh episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous ten episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

The next couple of days were pretty quiet. During the day we went to class. In the evening we studied. When our homework was done, we watched television and fucked.

Tuesday night, Ponce went to work at the Exeter Building. Danny and I went to bed early. We were exhausted. The events of Monday night and Tuesday afternoon had worn us out. Wednesday morning Ponce got home at 6:30. My boy was wonderful. He still made it to his eight o'clock class.

Ponce didn't have to work on either Wednesday or Thursday night so this gave him a chance to catch up on his sleep.

On Wednesday afternoon there was another basketball game with the gym rats. After the game I showered with the boys again.

As we were leaving the gym after the game, Jamal caught up to Ponce, Danny and me. "Can I talk with you for a moment?"

Danny turned to Jamal. "Of course you can."

Jamal looked at the three of us and said, "Big Julius is my good friend."

Ponce nodded. "He's my friend to, what's up Jamal?"

"He's a virgin."

Ponce and Danny shook their heads. "No shit?"

Jamal smiled. He turned to me. "April he has a huge crush on you."

I put my arm around Ponce. "I already have a big boy?"

Jamal nodded. "He knows that."

Ponce stared at Jamal, after a moment he smiled and said, "Can he understand that April is just going to be his friend?'

"Yes, I think he'd really like to be more than friends with April; but he's resigned to the fact that she's with you and Danny."

"Hold it!" I put my hands on my hips. "I think I see where this is going. Guys, I do believe that I have something to say about this."

Jamal laughed. "I'm sorry April, yes you do." He shrugged. "I apologize, I was way out of bounds on this one."

Ponce grabbed my hand. "April, Big Julius is our friend."

Danny shook his head. "I think were going about this all wrong. April, Big Julius is a lot like Ponce. He's very shy and very nice. We all love him."

I took a deep breath. "Let me see if I have this right, All three of you want me to fuck Big Julius, correct?"

Ponce, Danny and Jamal all smiled at me. Danny said, "That's pretty much it."

"You're telling me that he's just as shy as Ponce."

Danny nodded. "Yes, that's exactly what were saying."

I turned to Ponce. "Do you want me to do this?"

"It's up to you, but he's my friend. It really would be nice."

I thought about it for a moment. Big Julius was a 6 foot nine inch black man. He probably weighed 275 to 300 pounds and it was all solid muscle. He was very sexy.

I looked at Jamal. "You don't think he's going to get all possessive?"

"He's in love with you, but that's going to be the case no matter what you do." He stopped. "I think he understands that you're with Ponce. I'm fairly certain that he can keep this in perspective."

I looked at Ponce. "I'm repeating my question to you. I want a very clear answer. Do you want me to do this?'

"April you're playing with lots of guys right now. Big Julius is our good friend. Yes, I want you to do this."

I turned, walked back to the locker room and went inside. Julius was just picking up his gym back so he could leave.

"Julius, Why don't you come over and watch television with Ponce, Danny and me for a little while."

I turned. Ponce, Danny and Jamal were all standing in the doorway. "Jamal's coming to." I stared at him. "Right Jamal?"

Jamal nodded. "Yes, we're all going to watch the World Series."

Julius shook his head. "I don't know, I have some studying to do."

I realized that I was going to need to be a little more direct. I turned to the three musketeers in the doorway. "Why don't you guys wait outside for a few minutes."

As soon as they were gone I sat down on the bench in front of the lockers. "Julius honey, you know I'm with Ponce."

He nodded. "Yes April, I know that."

"I imagine that you also know that Ponce doesn't mind if I play around with other guys."

"Yeah I know." He paused. "I'm not sure I understand that."

"Let's just say that right now in my life I want to experience lots of men and let's just say that Ponce is secure enough as a man to let me do that. Does that make any sense?"

He thought for a moment and then he said, "I guess so."

"Julius would you like to do it with me tonight?"

He didn't say a word, he just stared at me.

"I'm still going to be with Ponce. I think I'm always going to be with Ponce, but I would love to play with you tonight and Ponce says it's okay with him."

"You mean like us having sex?"

"Yes Julius, that's exactly what I mean. Your buddies don't want you to be virgin anymore."

He frowned. "They told you that?"

I put my arms around Julius and kissed his cheek. "Honey it's nothing to be ashamed of. Two weeks ago I was a virgin."

He tilted his head and looked at me. "Are you sure about this April?"

"Can you understand that this doesn't mean anything. Can you understand that I'll still be with Ponce?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "April, you're the perfect girl."

I smiled at him. "Julius that was a very nice thing to say." I shook my head. "But I'm not the perfect girl for you. I'm going to sleep with other guys. Could you handle that?"

He sighed. "No, I couldn't." He thought for a moment. "But I really would like to have a girlfriend."

"Julius, you're a very hot guy. Lot's of girls at this school would love to go out with you. Would you like to have me get you some dates?"

His face lit up. "Yes please, I'd like that very much."

I smiled at him."Okay I'll go to work on that tomorrow morning. Now back to the question of the moment. Would you like to go back to our apartment tonight and play with me in the bedroom for a little while?"

"Are you really serious April?"

"Yes, Julius I'm very serious. I think you're really sexy and I want you to fuck me tonight."

His eyes got very big.

I started to giggle and grabbed his hand. "Come on big boy we have games to play.

Julius and I walked out of the locker room. Ponce, Danny and Jamal were waiting. Darb's had joined them.

Danny looked at me. "Darb's is coming over to watch the game to."

I smiled at Darb's "You're always welcome at our apartment." I looked back at Danny and Ponce. "We'd better stop at Don's market and get another case of beer and some chips."

I took Julius's hand and started walking to our apartment. I wanted Ponce to know that for the next hour I belonged to this other guy. I was going to be his sex toy and Ponce was going to be my cuckold."

Don's Market was our neighborhood grocery store. It was run by a middle aged man and his mother. It was just a little place, but they sold all of the things that mattered to college students. At Don's you could buy beer, snacks, bread, milk, soda pop and an amazing array of other items ranging from pens and pencils to shoe laces and buttons.

When we walked in Don's mother was running the store. She was always there at night. Don was always there in the daytime.

We picked out our snacks, got two twelve packs of beer from the cooler and brought everything to the counter so Don's mother could ring it up. When she got to the beer she looked at us and asked, "You're all twenty-one aren't you?".

We all smiled and nodded in agreement even though no one actually was twenty-one. She didn't ask for any identification, she never did. It just seemed that it was important to her to ask the question.

When we got back to the apartment Danny and Ponce put the beer into the refrigerator while Jamal and Darb's admired the new television.

As they were starting to surf through the myriad of channels that we now had, I grabbed Julius and pulled him into Ponce's bedroom. "Come on sweetheart, we have to take care of some very important business."

While I was closing the bedroom door I heard Danny telling Jamal and Darbs, "Ponce and I found two porn channels. They're both scrambled, but if you look really close, you can make out the shapes of the people."

"Excellent, let's check em out." It was Jamal's voice.

I heard Ponce come out of the kitchen. "We found them this morning and watched them while April was in the shower. They're pretty cool."

I laughed to myself, boys might very well be the weirdest creatures on the face of the earth.

I sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to me. "Julius come sit here."

Once he was seated I said, "Would you like to undress me?'

He nodded. He didn't speak, he was obviously too shy. He was just as endearing as Ponce.

Julius pulled my tee shirt over my head. After he set it on the night table he looked at me.

I kissed his cheek and whispered to him, "It's okay for you to touch my breasts."

He grinned and gently touched my my nipples.

After a moment I stood up and said, "Julius, why don't you take my jeans off."

Julius unbuckled my belt and pulled the zipper on my jeans down. He was going very slow. He was obviously trying to savor the moment. When he pulled my jeans off of my hips he was careful not to pull my panties down. It was apparent that he wanted to take them off separately.

When my jeans fell to my ankles, I stepped out of them and stood in front of him wearing only a pair of yellow thong panties.

Julius had already seen me naked in the shower so I knew this really wasn't a big deal. Still I could tell he was enjoying looking at my nearly naked body.

I did a quick twirl and then I smiled at him, picked up his left hand and placed it on my crotch.

Julius looked into my eyes and bit his lower lip as he felt my cunt through my panties. I could tell that this was a very big deal.

I stared into his eyes and pulled the crotch of my panties aside. Julius gasped when his fingers made contact with my bare wet cunt.

I giggled. "It would be more fun if you took my panties off."

Julius nodded and pulled my panties down to my ankles. I kicked them off, spread my legs and started to finger my cunt. "Have you ever seen a girl masturbate before?"

He shook his head no. Julius was being very quiet. I think he was overwhelmed.

I smiled at him. "I showed you mine, I think it's time for you to show me yours."

He smiled back at me. He had a nice sense of humor.

He stood up, unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. I gasped when he dropped his trousers and boxer shorts. Julius had a big cock. I'd seen it in the shower, but it's different when you see it when it's fully erect and know it's about to go inside you.

He stepped out of his trousers and boxers and kicked them aside. As soon as he sat back down on the bed I kneeled between his legs, picked up that enormous black cock and looked up at him.

"Julius I want you to lie back and enjoy this."

As I started to kiss the head of his huge erection I thought about the women in Big Reggie's entourage at the Tombs. They would all probably be very excited to be giving this giant black man a blow job.

I watched Julius closely while I sucked his cock. I didn't want him to cum. The object tonight was to have him lose his virginity. I was enjoying my time with Julius, but I also wanted to be with Ponce and the other guys. I didn't want Julius to cum and then have to wait for him to get another erection. This was not going to be an all night affair.

Julius had better control than Ponce did. I brought him close to an orgasm twice and then backed him off.

After the second time I climbed up on the bed and spread my legs. "Julius, tonight you get to fuck me bareback, but this will be the last time. In the future you have to wear a condom."

Julius climbed on top of me and placed the head of his huge cock against the lips of my cunt. I was wet and ready for him, but his cock was so big that I still thought he was going to split me open when he entered me.

Julius was a kind lover. He moved slowly. His cock felt wonderful when it penetrated me. As soon as he was all the way inside me he stopped. It was almost as if he instinctively knew that I had to have a minute to get used to having his huge cock inside my cunt before he started fucking me.

Julius fucked me for an amazingly long time. I had two orgasms. I wasn't quiet. I'm sure that all four of the guys in the living room could hear every one of my screams. I didn't care, in fact I wanted Ponce to hear us.

I don't know how long it took for Julius to cum. I was having so much fun that I stopped paying attention to the time. By the time Julius finally started to ejaculate inside me I really was his sex toy. I would have been willing to let him fuck me for hours.

When he was finally done cumming he pulled his cock out of me and smiled. "Thank you April, that was wonderful."

I looked at him and started to giggle. "Yes Julius, it really was."

I lay on the bed with my legs brazenly spread apart. Julius's cum dripped from my cunt.

As I watched this handsome black giant get dressed my thoughts returned to the women in Big Reggie Diamond's entourage at the Tombs. I was fairly certain that at this moment they would all be very envious of me.

Once he was dressed I reached out and picked up Julius's hand. "Baby come sit with me for a minute."

Julius sat on the bed.

"Did you enjoy that?"

He shook his head. "April I'm sorry. I'm not very good at this stuff. I should have said something." He took a deep breath. "It was the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me."

I squeezed his hand. "Sweetheart, you're wonderful in bed. You have the ability to make lot's of girls very happy. Do you want me to get you some dates?"

He smiled at me. "Yes please."

He got quiet. It was clear he was thinking. After a moment he said, "April I know you're with Ponce, but I really like you. Can we still be friends?"

I threw my arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss. "Honey I like you to, I want to be your friend forever." I gently bit his ear. "And I don't think Ponce will mind at all if we fool around once in a while."

Julius's face broke into a big grin. "April you're the most wonderful girl I've ever met."

I patted his thigh. "Sweetheart it's time for you to go watch a little television with the boys. Will you ask Ponce to come in here."

"Sure, I'd be glad to April."

When Julius got up and walked out of the bedroom I had a very naughty thought. It would have been very hot if he'd walked into the living room and said, "Who's next?"

As I lay on the bed waiting for Ponce I imagined how deliciously slutty it would be to have a group of guys watching television in the living room while each of them waited to take their turn with me in the bedroom.

When Ponce came into the bedroom I looked at him and said, "Hi cuckboy." I started to giggle. "It gets me really hot to have you walk into the bedroom and see me lying on the bed naked after another man has just finished fucking me."

Ponce sat down on the edge of the bed. "I like it to."

I stared at Ponce for a moment and then I said, "I never gave you permission to sit on this bed. This bed was just occupied by one of my lovers. I think you need to get down and kneel on the floor."

Ponce smiled at me and got down on his knees.

"It's exciting to be playing our game when there are several guys just on the other side of that door isn't it?"

Ponce nodded.

"Julius has a big cock. He fucked me for a long time. He's better in bed than you are. Did you hear me when I had my orgasms?"

"Yes Mistress, I did."

"You like it when I taunt you don't you Ponce."

"Yes Mistress."

"I know, that's why I do it."

Ponce looked up at me. "Will you let me fuck you tonight after everyone is gone?"

I was just about to say of course I will, when I stopped myself. This seemed like an odd question for Ponce to ask me at this moment.

I decided to take a chance. "No slaveboy, absolutely not. Tonight my pussy is reserved for real men like Julius, not for cuckold wimps like you. Danny is going to get to fuck me, but you're not."

I pretended to think for a moment. "If you're really well behaved, I might let you lick my asshole and masturbate before we go to sleep."

Ponce stared at me. When he started to smile I knew that I'd guessed correctly.

I pointed at the pool of semen between my legs. "If you want to have any hope of touching me at all tonight, you'd better get your chores done. Julius left a big mess, it needs to be cleaned up. You have my permission to get up on the bed so you can start cleaning."

Ponce climbed up onto the bed and began to lick up the pool of cum that had dripped from my cunt. Once the sheets were clean he he moved up and started licking my pussy. As soon as his tongue touched the lips of my cunt a thrill rippled through me. I was becoming a complete slut. I absolutely loved sex.

"Lie down on the bed." It was a command, not a request.

Ponce did as he was told and lay on the bed. When he was in position I climbed on top of him and lowered my dripping pussy onto his mouth and nose. As I rode my baby's face I looked down. His erect cock was making a large tent in the front of his pants.

It didn't take Ponce long to bring me to another orgasm. I was very loud. The guys in the living room didn't know what we were doing. I assumed they would think Ponce was getting slippery seconds.

After my orgasm subsided I lay down next to Ponce and softly kissed his cheek. "Wait here, I'll be right back."

I got up, put my clothes on and went into the bathroom. While I was in there I got a wet wash cloth and brought it back to the bedroom. "Here, you have Julius's cum all over your face. You'd better use this before we join the others in the living room.

Ponce wiped his face. Once he was clean we went out into the living room. Ponce sat on the couch. I went into the kitchen and got each of us a beer. When I came back into the living room I sat on his lap. We sipped our beer and watched the rest of the baseball game with the other guys. I was pretty sure that Danny was the only one who actually understood what Ponce and I had been doing while we were in the bedroom.

The baseball game ended at about 10:15. Julius, Darbs and Jamal left about thirty minutes later.

As soon as they were gone I looked at Danny and said, "Want to fuck me before you go to bed tonight?"

"Am I getting slippery thirds?"

"Absolutely not." I pointed at Ponce. "My little cuckboy over there did a very thorough job of cleaning me after Julius and I were done playing." My voice took on a mocking tone of pretend concern. "The poor little boy didn't get to take a turn fucking his naughty girl friend. Little cuckboys don't get turns when there are real men around."

Danny looked at Ponce. "You guys are playing your domination game again aren't you."

Ponce grinned and shook his head yes.

Danny looked at me and shrugged. "Okay, what am I supposed to do in tonight's game?"

I grabbed Danny's hand and pulled him towards his bedroom. "Just relax and enjoy yourself sweetheart."

When we got into Danny's room I turned to Ponce. "Slave, you can clean up the living room while my lover and I play in his bedroom."

I turned back to Danny and kissed him. As I kissed him I started to unbutton his shirt. "I can't wait to get that nice big cock of yours into my mouth."

I pulled Danny's shirt off, dropped to my knees in front of him, unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans. When I took his cock out of his boxer shorts I looked over my shoulder. Ponce was picking up beer cans and watching us out of the corner of his eye. I had very deliberately left Danny's bedroom door open.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12