April's Story Ch. 15

Story Info
Jamal fucks April during a football party.
2.1k words
4.33
43.7k
9
0

Part 15 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the fifteenth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous fourteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

After our eight o'clock classes were over, we all met in the grill for our usual morning coffee. Every time I looked at Tony he started blushing. I knew that I had to act and I had to act fast. This wonderful boy had a huge crush on me.

When Mandy came in I grabbed her right away and pulled her to a nearby table.

As soon as we sat down she started to grin. "April, Darbs is an incredible fuck."

I started laughing. "Yes Mandy he is." I stopped. "Are you in love?"

She started laughing. "Oh no, I'm now following your path. I want to fuck as many guys as I can." She paused, "I do envy you though, I would love to have a boyfriend like Ponce. April it was so cool last night when he handed your gym bag to Tony and made him promise to walk you home after your date. I know it sounds weird, but that seems so romantic to me."

"I think it is to Mandy." I leaned forward. "Listen, I think you might be able to get what I have. Tony is going to ask you out."

"Tony? He's not exactly what you would call a hunk."

I shook my head. "No honey he's not, but I taught him how to eat my pussy last night. Mandy you want to go out with him for that reason alone. That boy knows how to use his tongue."

"Really?"

I smiled.

"Oh my, that might be fun."

"Mandy have you ever thought about being dominant?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"You mean like wearing leather and carrying a whip?"

I started laughing. "No honey, no leather and no whips."

"Well then what do you mean?"

"Mandy if you ever tell anybody this I'll start a rumor that you and I are doing it."

"April! you wouldn't do that."

"Oh yes I would. Do you promise to keep quiet?"

"You mean I can't even tell the girls in the dorm?"

"The girls in the dorm are the first people you cannot tell."

"Oh okay."

"Last night when he got home from work, I made Ponce get on his knees and kiss and lick my toes."

"Get out!"

I smiled. "Then I made him lick my ass while he jacked off."

"April is that for real?"

"Yes."

"Can I do that with him?'

"No, but if you play your cards right you might be able to do it with Tony."

Mandy looked at me. "You're being serious aren't you April."

I nodded my head and said, "yes."

Saturday and Sunday evening I had to go to work at the Silly Squirrel. I was really starting to wish that I could find a different job.

Monday we had our second Monday Night Football Party. It was the same group: Jamal, Darbs, Big Julius, Jake, Adam, Tony, Danny and Ponce. The nine of us were quickly becoming very close friends.

As we were watching the first quarter someone happened to mention that Jamal was the only member of the group who hadn't fucked me yet.

Jamal looked at me and said, "You know April I'm feeling just a little hurt about that."

I knew he was just teasing me, but I decided to do a little teasing myself. I stood up, walked over to him and extended my hand. "Lets go remedy that problem right now."

Darbs started laughing. "April I love you. You are totally out of control."

Danny looked at Jamal. He had a huge grin on his face. "Well big guy, the ball seems to be in your court. What are you going to do?"

Jamal wasn't about to back down in front of everyone. He stood up and took my hand. "I guess I'm going into the bedroom with April."

Jamal started to lead me towards the bedroom door but suddenly stopped. He looked at Ponce. "Are you cool with this?"

Ponce looked at Jamal and then at me. After a moment he smiled and said, "Absolutely."

Everyone was clapping and cheering as we disappeared into the bedroom. I was on fire. The idea that a group of guys were cheering and clapping while they watched another guy lead me into the bedroom to fuck me seemed deliciously wicked. Knowing that my boyfriend was sitting with those guys made it even more wicked.

Jamal was wonderful. He combined the romance of Adam with the dominant attitude of Darbs. He was almost as good a lover as Jerome.

We played for almost two hours. It was wildly exciting to know that Ponce was sitting on the other side of the door with his friends while Jamal was fucking me. I was really loud. I wanted them all to know exactly how much fun I was having.

I started by sucking Jamal's big beautiful black cock. Once that monster of his was nice and hard, he fucked me. When he was done fucking me he lay back on the bed and told me to start sucking his cock again. I happily obeyed him. It wasn't long before he had another erection. As soon as he was hard, he fucked me again. I am sure we could have repeated that process all night long, but we both wanted to rejoin our friends in the next room.

I let him cum inside me both times. After he finished fucking me the second time, we lay together for a few minutes and then he stood up. As he was getting dressed he said, "Thanks April that was fun.'

I giggled, "Yes it was."

As he opened the bedroom door to leave I said, "Jamal would you please ask Ponce to come in here."

When Ponce came into the room I was lying on our bed with my legs spread. Jamal's semen was dripping from my stretched cunt. I was also still very excited about being fucked while seven other guys including my boyfriend listened in the next room.

I looked up at my baby. I was feeling wicked. Tonight I wanted to make sure that all those other guys knew Ponce wasn't getting slippery seconds. "Close the door for a minute."

Ponce shut the bedroom door behind him.

I whispered to him, "I think you have a little cleanup job to do."

He silently got onto the bed and started to lick Jamal's cum out of my cunt.

As he licked me I patted his head. "That's a good boy, clean up every drop of my lovers semen.

Ponce worked diligently for several minutes and then he moved his lips to my clitoris. He knew that when I was aroused, I loved having my clit sucked.

I slapped his head. "No one gave you permission to do that. You're here to clean me up, not to pleasure me."

Ponce looked up at me and smiled. He understood exactly what I was doing. "Sorry Mistress April, I overstepped my boundaries."

"Yes you did."

As soon as he was done licking up Jamal's cum I grabbed Ponce by the hair and pulled him away from my cunt. "That's enough. You're starting to have too much fun. Go get a pan of water and a sponge."

Ponce left for the bathroom. He quickly returned with a small pan of warm water and one of my bath sponges. I got a sadistic thrill out of knowing that he had to carry that pan of water and sponge through the living room with all of his friends watching him.

Ponce set the pan of water and the sponge on the table next to the bed and went to close the bedroom door.

"No, leave it open."

Ponce looked at me for a moment and then he slowly nodded.

I grinned at him. It was a wicked grin. "Bathe me."

Ponce slowly bowed his head. It was his most submissive gesture.

For the next few minutes I enjoyed the luxury of a sponge bath. I also enjoyed the knowledge that all of my little cuckboy's friends were very aware that I was making him give me a bath after one of them had just finished fucking me.

After he was done I nodded to him. "Very good, now bring the pan and sponge back to the bathroom and come back in here so you can dress me."

As Ponce left I realized that I was even more excited now than I was when Jamal was fucking me. For a moment I thought about inviting Darb's or Adam in for a turn, but I thought better of it. I was having fun exploring my new sexual freedom, but letting a group of guys take turns fucking me was still out of bounds.

When Ponce returned I sat up. "Get me a clean pair of panties and a clean tee shirt." I was reasonably certain everyone in the living room could hear everything I was saying to Ponce.

Ponce brought me the panties and tee shirt. I smiled at him, "Thanks baby."

While I was getting dressed I decided that this was the perfect way to leave things. Our friends had been given a very short glimpse of the dominant submissive relationship that existed between Ponce and me. Danny was still the only one that knew that Ponce had actually licked up Jamal's cum, but everyone knew that he'd given me a sponge bath and dressed me. They also knew he hadn't been given the opportunity to fuck me.

After I was done dressing I took Ponce's hand. "Come on sweetheart, let's go watch some television."

Everyone stared at us when we walked into the living room. I smiled at them and pointed to a spot on the couch. "Let's sit here sweetheart."

Ponce sat down. I sat on his lap and put my arms around his neck. I wanted everyone to understand very clearly, that no matter what else might have transpired this evening, Ponce was my baby.

After a moment Darbs said, "The two of you seem to have a very interesting relationship."

Danny laughed and said, "You have no idea."

Tuesday morning I walked into the grill after my 8:00 class. Everyone was at the table. I noticed that Mandy was sitting on Tony's lap.

I kissed Ponce and sat on his lap. As I sat down I looked at Mandy. "What's up with you two?"

"Tony came to visit me in my dorm room after he left your apartment last night." Mandy winked at me. "April, everything you said was true."

I smiled at her. "Everything?"

Mandy nodded. "Everything."

Darbs cleared his throat. "The two of you are not the only people at this table. If you're going to talk in front of us at least be courteous enough to say something that we can understand." He turned to Tony. "And Mr. Simon do you mind explaining how it happened that last night you spent three hours with your closest friends and failed to mention the fact that you had a hot date later in the evening?"

Adam looked at Tony. "Yeah, that's a very good question."

Mandy put her hand up. "You two leave my baby alone." She kissed Tony's cheek. "It just so happens that he was being a gentleman."

Danny sat back in his chair. "It appears that the two of you are now an item. Is that true?"

Mandy smiled. "Yes, just like April and Ponce."

Danny looked at her. "What does that mean?"

"Tony is my boyfriend, but I am still going to play with other guys."

Ponce looked at Tony. "Is that true?"

Tony smiled and quietly said, "Yes."

Cynthia Parker was sitting next to Big Julius. She grabbed his arm and said, "Well I am going to make this very clear. Julius is the only guy who's going to be playing with me."

Danny chuckled. "At least we have one normal couple in the crowd."

Adam looked at Mandy. "All of us had a date with April in the last week. Does this mean we can all go out with you next?"

Mandy smiled. "Some of you already have, the rest of you should call me."

Cynthia poked Big Julius in his side. "That invitation doesn't include you buddy boy."

Jamal started laughing. "It would appear that Julius is on a very short leash."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers