April's Story Ch. 18

Story Info
April & Danny are invited to dinner at Helen's house.
2.4k words
4.33
32.3k
3
0

Part 18 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Note: This story is the eighteenth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous seventeen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

That night we ordered a pizza. The three of us sat on the couch together, ate pizza and watched a college football game. As we sat together I realized how much my dad would have liked Ponce and Danny. Suddenly, I broke down and started sobbing. I cried for a long time. The boys took turns holding me.

Ponce and Danny both quit their jobs on Thursday. Danny's job wasn't a problem. The moving company hired him as day labor. When they called Thursday morning and offered him a moving job, he just thanked them and said no.

Ponce was actually employed by the janitorial company that cleaned the floors at the Exeter Building. Over the past year they had been such callous bosses that Ponce felt absolutely no guilt about just calling to inform them that he wouldn't be coming in anymore. They actually had the audacity to tell him that they would see to it that he never worked in the floor waxing business again as long as he lived. My baby was wonderful. He asked them to guarantee that in writing.

The people at the Silly Squirrel were nice. I liked them. They were good employers who had always been fair with me. Sadly I felt compelled to give them notice and go into work for one more weekend.

Thursday evening we played the semifinal game in our bracket of the three on three tournament. When we walked into the gym the stands were full of spectators chanting, "Go hayseeds - Go slut." We had become the favorites of the students who didn't belong to a fraternity or a sorority.

We won the game by a score of 30 to 24. Our fans were all on their feet going wild when Danny made the final basket to give us thirty points.

As we walked off the floor I suddenly started to worry. What was going to happen next Thursday night? It was the final game, but that night Mr. Ballantine expected us to be working at the Goldenrod Supper club. We had a problem.

After the game we stopped at a burger chain and bought supper.

When we got home Ponce, Danny and I showered together. I should really say that we sort of showered together. Our shower was in the bathtub. All three of us couldn't really be in there at one time. We just took turns washing each other. Needless to say, when we were done showering I'd washed two very erect penises and had the cleanest pussy and ass in America.

After we showered all three of us put on clean tee shirts and gym shorts and sat down on the couch to watch television. I wanted to get my boys a treat so I ordered a porn movie on pay per view. They were very happy.

The movie had a small plot. An attractive young woman was sitting on a couch when two handsome young studs walked into the room. They talked for a moment and then the woman stood up and the guys sat down. As soon as the guys were seated the woman started to do a strip tease dance for them.

Once as the woman was naked, the guys took off their clothes and the woman got on the couch with them. After that it was a no holds barred three way sex scene.

About halfway through the movie I turned to my boys. "You know we could act this out."

Their jaws dropped to the floor.

I smiled at them. "Would you like to try?"

Danny and Ponce both vigorously shook their heads up and down and in unison said, "Yes!"

I looked at both of them. "This is a different game. There's no domination or cuckolding in this game. Are you okay with that Ponce?"

Ponce smiled and said, "Oh I think we can try something new once in awhile."

"Okay, turn the sound off on the movie. We need some dance music."

Ponce and Danny raced to the stereo. There was a brief argument about the appropriate music. Fortunately they were friends. They managed to avoid violent conflict. After a few minutes of discussion they selected a Prince CD. and put it into the stereo. Both of them then turned around and stared at me.

I laughed, "Boys, you have to sit down."

Ponce and Danny both threw themselves onto the couch.

Once they were seated I started my strip. I'm a good dancer. I'm athletic and I have an excellent sense of rhythm. I think I did a pretty hot striptease. As soon as I was naked I jumped on the couch and took turns kissing my boys.

They quickly tore their clothes off.

That was the first time that I had one guy fucking me while I was sucking another guy's cock. It was very hot.

Danny and Ponce kept switching places. They both fucked me and came in my pussy several times. I don't really know how many orgasms we had. I lost count.

When we were finally exhausted and completely spent, we lay on the couch together giggling.

Danny turned to me and asked, "Can we watch another porn movie tomorrow night?"

I shook my head. "No baby, not tomorrow. Tomorrow after class we have to go see Helen." I turned to Ponce. "Don't you think we should bring Danny with us when we go see her tomorrow."

Ponce smiled and said, "Absolutely, that way you can have someone to talk to while your waiting for me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you remember that you promised Helen that you would lend me to her."

"Yes."

"I think that tomorrow night might be an excellent time to fulfill that promise."

"Do you really want me to lend you to Helen?"

Ponce smiled at me. I stared at him. He kept smiling at me.

Finally I punched his arm and said, "You're a perv."

He just grinned.

It was just after 5:30 when Ponce, Danny and I walked into The Exotica Boutique. Helen was folding some lingerie.

When she heard us come in, she looked up. "April and Marion what a pleasant surprise." She walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "I'm so glad you came back to my shop."

She walked over to Ponce and ran her hand over his crotch. "Marion my dear. It is so very nice to see you again." She grabbed hold of his cock through his trousers. "I hope that your Mistress will allow us play again in the very near future." She took a deep breath. "I think that I could be an excellent teacher for you." She smiled. "Under my direction I am certain that you could learn to be very respectful."

Danny started laughing. "Holy shit Ponce. This is like your wildest sex fantasy coming true."

Ponce started blushing

Helen turned to Danny. "You're kind of a brash young man. It seems to me that you might also benefit from some instruction."

Danny smiled and shook his head. "No thank you, that's not my style."

"And just what is your style?"

"I like to be the teacher."

"Indeed, well Mr. brash young man I have a preference for older teachers." Helen turned to me. "I take it that this is your bull."

I had to stop and think for a moment. Finally I looked at Helen and said, "I've seen that term used on the Internet sites, but I've never really thought about applying it to my own life." I smiled. "Yes, now that you bring it up, Danny is my bull."

"Is he good?"

"He's very good."

"How nice for you."

Helen turned back to Ponce and ran her hand across his chest. Suddenly she grabbed his nipple and gave it a vicious twist.

Ponce gasped.

Helen smiled and licked Ponce's ear. "How does our little cuckold husband feel about the fact that his wife has a bull?"

I quickly remembered that when we came into her store the first time I'd told Helen that Ponce and I were married. I turned to Danny and gave him a quick look. He picked it up immediately.

Helen was staring into Ponce's eyes. Ponce bowed his head and said, "April gets to do whatever she wants to do."

"I know that cuck. That wasn't what I asked you. I want to know how you feel about your wife having a bull."

Ponce thought for a moment and then he said, "I'm envious of him Mistress Helen."

"Envious?" Helen paused. "Not jealous?" She looked at Ponce. "You do know the difference between those two words don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Helen. To be jealous means to be unhappy or upset because someone you love is in love with someone else. To be envious means you wish you had something that someone else has."

"So why do you say that you're not jealous of your wife's bull?"

"Because I know that April loves me."

Helen thought for a moment and then she nodded. "I see, that's very a good answer. She started smiling and asked, "So why do you say you're envious of him?"

"Because he gets to fuck April and I don't."

Helen looked at me. "Oh April honey, you are so deliciously wicked."

I nodded in acknowledgment of her compliment and then I decided we should get on with our business.

"Helen I need to buy some clothing from you."

"But of course my dear. What can I get you?" She stopped and smiled. "Do you want something sexy to wear for your brash young bull?"

I shrugged. "If he wants, I'll happily let him fuck me while I'm wearing this outfit, but that's not going to be it's primary purpose."

"Do you have another bull?"

I laughed. "Actually I have several bulls. but I'm not buying this outfit for any of them."

"All right, tell me what you need."

I proceeded to tell Helen about my new job at the Goldenrod Supper club and my boss Percy Ballantine. I finished my explanation by describing the outfit that he instructed me to purchase.

When I was done Helen looked at me and asked, "Did you really suck this middle aged black man's cock?"

I slowly nodded and said, "Yes"

Helen laughed. "April you continue to amaze me. Do you like older men?"

I nodded. "Yes, very much."

"I may have to set you up with Conrad."

"Who's Conrad?"

"Conrad is my bull."

"Helen are you married?"

"Of course I am. My husband is my devoted cuckold slave. His name used to be Lawrence. Now her name is Lorraine. Lawrence lives as a submissive woman. Conrad currently resides in our home and for the time being he is master of the house. Lorraine serves as our maid."

I started to laugh. "Helen you say that I amaze you. You just completely blew me away."

Helen smiled at me. "Being a dominant woman is exciting isn't it?"

Helen helped me pick out an outfit. Actually it turned out that Mr. Ballantine had given me enough money so that I could afford to buy two outfits.

Both outfits fit his criteria perfectly. Each of them included a garter belt, nylon stockings, a dark brassiere, a light colored translucent blouse, high heeled shoes and an outrageously short skirt that showed off the stockings and garters.

I tried on both sets of clothing. When I modeled them for Ponce and Danny, it was clear from their expressions that both outfits had the desired effect on men.

As I was paying for the clothes Helen smiled and said, "Why don't we get together this evening. We could have a little dinner at my house. I'll invite a few close friends. It could be a very exciting little party."

I looked at Danny and Ponce. Both of them were smiling. I turned to Helen. "I think that would be very nice. We would enjoy that."

"Wonderful. Why don't you and your bull join us at 8:00 for cocktails. I would imagine that we will dine around 10:00."

Suddenly I was confused. It appeared that her invitation included only Danny and me. I looked at Helen. "Isn't Ponce invited?"

Helen shook her head. "April my dear you are priceless. Ponce is a slave. He doesn't get invited as a guest. Actually I was hoping that you would leave him with me. He can help Lorraine with the preparations."

I looked at Ponce. He smiled and nodded his head yes.

I turned back to Helen. "You will be kind to him won't you?"

"Certainly." She stopped. "Of course, you do understand that he is a slave. He will be punished if he is disrespectful to his superiors or slipshod in carrying out his duties."

Helen's words sent a shiver of excitement through me. I smiled as I started to comprehend the full meaning of her statement. I was Ponce's dominant mistress. He was my slave. Tonight we were going to actually play these roles in the presence of others.

I smiled at Helen. "I would expect nothing less."

I walked over and hugged Ponce. "Are you okay with this baby?"

Ponce nodded, "I'm fine with it." He grinned at me, "I think tonight has the potential for being a most memorable evening for all three of us."

I took a deep breath and turned to Helen. "Okay, he's yours. We'll see you at 8:00."

I took Danny's hand. "I guess we need to go home and get ready for an evening out." As we were about to walk out the door of the shop I stopped an turned to Helen. "We don't know where you live."

Helen laughed. "How silly of me." She quickly wrote her address on a slip of paper and handed it to Ponce. "Slave, give this to your Mistress."

Ponce brought me the paper. As I took it from him I mouthed the words, "I love you."

He smiled and whispered. "I know, I love you too."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers