April's Story Ch. 20

Story Info
April, Ponce and Danny start work at the Goldenrod.
5.5k words
4.37
29.4k
5
0

Part 20 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the twentieth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous nineteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

I had to go to work at the Silly Squirrel on both Saturday and Sunday afternoon. The owners had been very good to me. I didn't feel like I could just walk out on them.

Sunday all the guys came over at noon to watch football. I had to leave at three to go to work. It was really hard to do. Everyone was having fun. I liked this group.. There were nine of us, Ponce, Danny, Jamal, Darbs, Big Julius, Adam, Jake, Tony and of course myself. We were quickly becoming best friends.

By now I'd slept with all of them and everyone was asking for another date. The logistics were becoming a problem. It was hard to find the time to fuck six other guys and still have time for Ponce, Danny, my school work and a job.

After my shift at the Silly Squirrel ended on Sunday night, my boss took me aside. "April you've been an excellent employee. Were going to miss you. If your new job doesn't work out, come back and see us. We would be more than happy to hire you again."

I smiled and thanked him. As I walked out of the Squirrel I was happy that I wouldn't have to work there anymore, still it was nice to know that my efforts were appreciated.

Monday was an exciting day for Ponce, Danny and me. We were starting our new jobs.

We attended our morning classes and met at the grill at noon. After eating lunch with our friends we walked back to the apartment together.

Once we got to the apartment I tried on both of my work outfits and modeled them for Ponce and Danny. We got so excited that we had to have a short three way quickie before we got ready to go to work. I was beginning to appreciate having two guys to play with at the same time.

Mr. Ballantine had asked us to report for work by three on Monday. We understood why, it was the first day the restaurant was to be open. We needed some time to learn how to do our jobs.

When I finished getting dressed I looked in the mirror. I did look hot, but I realized that I also looked like a hooker. I decided that my outfit might be just a little bit too suggestive for street wear. I found my gym bag, took off my blouse and skirt, carefully folded them and put them into the bag along with my spike heeled shoes. When that was done, I ran back into the bedroom and put on a pair of jeans, a sweatshirt and a pair of basketball shoes. My outfit wasn't glamorous, but it also wouldn't get me arrested as a prostitute on my way to work.

Ponce and Danny were both wearing black dress pants and a white shirt. Apparently bartenders also had a designated outfit.

Just as we were about to leave I had a wicked idea. I stopped and turned to Danny. I put my arms around his shoulders and kissed him on the lips. "There are going to be lots of men staring at me tonight. I'm afraid that our little pussy boy might get excited. We wouldn't want him to lose control and start playing with himself would we."

Danny immediately grasped what I was doing and said, "I think you're right April. You'd better lock Ponce up before we leave."

I looked at Ponce. He was smiling.

"Cuck boy, fetch my anklet and your cage."

Ponce disappeared into the bedroom. He quickly reappeared carrying his chastity cage.

I sat down in a chair. Ponce was standing in front of me. "Give me your cage and pull your pants down."

Ponce handed me the cage, unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers. He cock was sticking straight out. I thumped it twice with my index and middle fingers. He immediately lost his erection.

This was a trick I'd learned from one of the girls in the dorm. Her mother was a nurse. Supposedly she did this in the hospital when she was bathing men and they got erections. The girl told us about it one night while a group of us were sitting in a dorm room gossiping. I was skeptical when I first heard it, but I was wrong. It was very effective.

I quickly slipped Ponce's chastity cage into place and snapped the lock shut. After I was done I stood up. "Kneel down and put my anklet on me."

Ponce got on his knees and fastened the chain around my ankle. As soon as he was finished I said, "Very good, you may stand again."

As Ponce was getting up, I turned to Danny. "That got me excited. I think that you and I might have to have a little party when we get home from work tonight."

I looked at Ponce. "If you behave yourself, I'll take your cage off when Danny's done fucking me. You can lick my asshole and jack off."

Ponce bowed and said, "Thank you Mistress April, that would be very generous."

Ponce loved the game just as much as I did."

We pulled up in front of the Goldenrod at a quarter to three. We were amazed when we walked in the front door. Last Wednesday the place was filled with painters, carpenters and electricians. Now it was a finished restaurant.

The decor was bit overdone, but it certainly created an atmosphere of posh elegance. We passed through the coat check area and went into the bar. The dim lighting, gold wallpaper, deep burgundy rugs and dark woodwork created an environment of relaxed luxury.

I immediately understood what Mr. Ballantine was doing. He was providing the same palatial atmosphere as the Kensington Grill. Both restaurants were courting affluent businessmen on expense accounts. His bar and restaurant were every bit as opulent as the Kensington's. The decor might have been a little flashier, but it was still elegant.

The problem was that for businessmen out on the town, the Kensington Grill was dull. Mr. Ballantine realized that his clientèle wanted a little bit of spice during their evening out. That was where I came in, I was the spice.

"Welcome to the Goldenrod!"

We turned. Percy Ballantine was walking over to us.

"April, Danny and Ponce, it's so nice to see you. Thank you for coming in early today. We need the extra time for a little orientation."

He looked at me. "April, that's not exactly the outfit that I was expecting."

I smiled and held up my gym bag. "My work outfit is in here. I felt it was just a little too racy for street wear."

Mr. Ballantine raised his eyebrows. "That certainly piques my curiosity. Why don't you put on your work outfit while I get Ponce and Danny settled. You can change in the ladies room over there. For tonight we'll put your gym bag in my office. I'll have to figure out some kind of locker arrangement for Traci, Cindy and you." He grinned at me. "I really want to do everything I can to encourage you to wear outfits that are a little too racy for the street."

I went to the ladies room and changed. When I got back to the cocktail lounge, Ponce and Danny were standing behind the bar with four other men. A gentleman in his early fifties was showing them how to operate a credit card machine. I assumed that he was George Thomas, the head bartender.

Mr. Ballantine was standing with three women. One was very matronly. She appeared to be about the same age as George Thomas. She was wearing an elegant, but conservative dress. She was standing directly across from Mr. Ballantine. He was talking to her.

The other two women were standing on each side of Mr. Ballantine. The woman on his left must have been in her mid thirties. She was a gorgeous blond with a large bust, narrow waist and a full round ass that would grab the attention of any healthy heterosexual male.

The other woman seemed to be about my age. She was an attractive brunette. Her bust wasn't as large as the blond's, but she had a trim athletic figure that most men would find very alluring. Both women were dressed in attire very similar to my own.

When he saw me coming over, Mr. Ballantine smiled and said, "That's more like it, April you now look very hot."

I walked right up to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, I tried."

"April Hansen, I want you to meet your three co workers." He turned to the gorgeous blond. "This is Traci Dylan.

I smiled at Traci. "It's nice to meet you."

She nodded, "It's nice to meet you to April."

Mr. Ballantine gestured towards the young brunette on his right. "This is Cindy Warner."

Cindy flashed me a big grin and said, "Hi April, its nice to meet you." Cindy had what you might call a bubbly personality. It was the kind of personality that might be a little irritating in some situations, but I had a feeling that middle aged business men were going to eat it up."

I nodded to her. "Hi Cindy, it's nice to meet you to."

Mr. Ballantine continued, "You, Traci and Cindy will be handling most of the waitressing duties in the cocktail lounge. You will notice that all three of you are dressed to draw the attention of adult males."

Mr. Ballantine looked at Cindy and me. "Traci used to dance at the Black Knight. She may be able to teach you a few tricks about teasing and flirting with men."

I looked at Traci, "I am more than willing to try anything that will earn us better tips."

Cindy giggled, "Me to."

Traci smiled at both of us. "I think were going to get along very well."

Now it was Mr. Ballantine's turn to smile. "That's the spirit. If you work it right, the three of you have the potential to earn a lot of tip money."

He turned to the older woman. "This is Alice Rand. Alice will be your immediate supervisor. I hired Alice away from the Kensington Grill. She has years of experience as a cocktail waitress in upscale bars."

Alice looked at Traci, Cindy and me. "I will be teaching all three of you the mechanics of being a good waitress. I don't care how sexy you look, if you can't get the drink orders right, you will have disappointed customers. Disappointed customers don't leave tips. The things I am going to teach you won't be noticed unless you fail to do them."

Mr. Ballantine sat down on a bar stool. "I want you to treat Alice like a college professor. She is your mentor. Is that clear?"

We all nodded in agreement.

"Alice will be working Monday through Friday from when we open at eleven in the morning until seven in the evening. She will handle all of the lunch trade by herself. Traci will be working Monday through Friday from five o'clock until we close at 2:00 am. We expect our busiest time to be from 5:00 until 7:00. April will also start at 5:00 but she will go home at 10:30. April will also be working Monday through Friday."

He turned to Cindy. "Cindy is our weekend girl. She'll work from when we open at 11:00 am until we close at 2:00 am on both Saturday and Sunday. We expect weekends to be lighter than weeknights. Were not courting the dating crowd. We want the business trade."

He turned to Alice. "I'm done, They're all yours. Take them into the dining room and have dinner. This is the dress rehearsal for our kitchen and dining staff. You can start teaching while you're eating dinner."

He looked at all of us. "Does anyone have any questions?"

None of us said anything.

Mr. Ballantine smiled. "Very good. If you will excuse me I have many things to attend to. We open in ninety minutes."

Alice turned towards the dining room. "Come with me girls."

The dinner was excellent. I had a small fillet mignon. I noticed that the bartenders were all dining at another table. Ponce and Danny both had giant porterhouse steaks in front of them. My boys were very happy.

I noticed that while the bartenders were eating, George Thomas was teaching.

Alice Rand was doing the same thing with us. During dinner she showed us how to use our order pads as a map to keep drink orders straight. After that she talked about ways to keep money and tabs organized. She finished by teaching us what she called the etiquette of being a waitress.

After dinner we went back to the cocktail lounge. The boys were already there when we arrived. George Thomas was showing them how to draw draft beer.

Alice sat us down at a table and explained, "We're over staffed tonight. Cindy will be with us all week long. It's part of Mr. Ballantine's plan. None of you are going to be pressured until you are well trained."

She looked at Cindy. "Cindy, I will be working with you all weekend. We are not going to put you on your own until we think you're ready. There also won't be any formal notice that the restaurant is open until next week. We are starting slowly. We want to develop a reputation for quality service. Mr. Ballantine has invited a number of acquaintances this evening. This assures us of having a friendly and forgiving crowd."

Alice turned to Traci. "Mr. Ballantine wanted you to have a few moments before we open."

Traci took a deep breath. She obviously wasn't used to teaching others. "Girls we make more money if we flirt. Remember, everyone is honey or sweetheart. Touching is always good. Brush up against guys while you're taking orders."

She leaned in. "Were all wearing garter belts. It is going to be an unstated policy of the house that guys can tip you with a $ 5.00 bill or larger by putting it into your garter. When they do it, lift your skirt. Don't be afraid to flash your panties."

Traci got very quiet. Guys are going to try to put their hands on you. Absolutely no touching!" She laughed. "Unless they tip. The bigger the tip the better the feel." She looked at us. "If a guy puts a twenty dollar bill in my garter, I am going to let him run his hand slowly across my ass." she paused. "Under my skirt."

Cindy looked at her. "What if he puts a fifty in your garter."

Traci smiled. "We have to be careful about this. We don't want to get the place in trouble." She paused. "If I think the guys okay and we can be subtle about it, I'll let him put his hand between my thighs and rub my pussy." She looked at both Cindy and me. "No one is going to tell you that you have to let a guy do that, but we'll make a lot of tip money if you do."

Cindy looked at me. "I'm okay with that."

I smiled at her. "So am I."

Alice looked at us. "Girls you're going to make everyone that works here rich."

Traci laughed. "That works for me, I love being popular with my coworkers."

The evening started very slowly. I had several good opportunities to visit with Ponce and Danny. They liked George Thomas and they were quickly learning to be bartenders. Both of them were enjoying their jobs.

At 5:30 a group of four middle aged men in dark business suits came into the bar.

As soon as they sat down Alice walked over to me. "April, this group is yours; go to work."

I walked over to their table. As I approached them, they all looked up at me. I flashed them my best smile. "Welcome to the Goldenrod. I'm April, what can I get for you?"

One of the men seemed to be a little older and in charge. I suspected that the other three were his employees. He was sitting across the table from where I was standing. He smiled back at me and said, "April bring us four Manhattans."

I walked over and stood next to him. I softly rubbed his back and said, "Sweetheart, we serve a man sized Manhattan at the Goldenrod. It should be just perfect for you and your friends. I'll be right back with your drinks."

As I walked away I knew that all four of them were watching me. When I was beyond the next table I accidentally dropped my order pad. As I bent over to pick it up I gave the guys at my table a nice long peek at my ass.

I suspected that they were smart enough to realize that I did that deliberately. I was actually hoping that they would realize it. I was trying to send them a message. I wanted them to know that I was more than willing to give them a little entertainment.


When I got over to the bar I gave Ponce my drink order. He made the Manhattans and set up a tab on the computer for the guys at my table. While he was doing this, Mr. Ballantine came over.

He sat down on a bar stool next to me. "I loved the little trick where you bent over. It was very creative."

"Thanks, I'm trying hard tonight."

"I can tell. You're doing a good job." He got up. As he left he slapped my ass. "Keep up the good work."

I got the drinks and brought them to the table. As I served them I was careful to brush against each of the guys.

I served the older gentleman last. After I set his drink down I put my arm around his shoulder. "If there is anything I can do to make your visit to the Goldenrod more pleasurable, just let me know."

My gentleman put his arm around my waist. "Thank you April, we'll remember that."

I let his hand linger on my hip for a moment and then I turned to leave. As I turned he reached into his trousers and took out his wallet. "Just a minute April."

I stopped.

He opened his wallet, removed a five dollar bill and held it up. "We all enjoyed the show when you dropped your order pad."

I stared at him for a moment and then I smiled. "I was hoping you would." I very seductively lifted my skirt and pulled out one of the straps of my garter belt. "Would you like to put it in there?"

He took a deep breath. "Yes very much."

He very slowly slipped the bill under my garter. After he was done he let his fingers linger on the bare skin over my stocking top. Once he realized that I wasn't objecting he tried to slip his hand around to the back of my thigh.

I playfully reached back and stopped him. "Oh my aren't we naughty." I leaned over, kissed his cheek and whispered, "That requires a little larger tip."

My gentleman pulled a ten dollar bill out of his wallet and held it up.

I smiled at him and lifted the hem of my skirt. I raised it a little higher this time. Every guy at the table got a good look at my panties and garter belt. "That will get you just a little bit further."

He carefully slipped the ten dollar bill under my garter strap and softly trailed his fingers around to the back of my thigh. He moved slowly. He was obviously enjoying the feel of my bare skin.

When I felt him start to slide his hand up to my ass I reached back and gently grabbed his wrist. I leaned over, kissed his cheek again and whispered to him, "That takes an even bigger tip."

He laughed. "This could get expensive."

I giggled. "The finer things in life don't come cheap."

Everyone at the table started laughing. As I walked away I smiled to myself. I'd just made fifteen dollars for the tip fund and had a group of middle aged men very excited.

They had three rounds of Manhattans. Every time I delivered their drinks at least one of the guys placed a five dollar bill in my garter and enjoyed a little feel.

When they were finishing their third round of drinks I walked over. "You guys ready for another round?"

The older gentleman shook his head. "No thank you April. We have a big meeting in the morning. We can't afford to be too hung over. We're going to go into the dining room and have dinner. Can you see that our tab gets shifted over there?"

I smiled, walked over to him and put my arm around his shoulder "Certainly, I'll take care of that right away." Then I kissed his cheek. "You guys have been a fun table. I really enjoyed waiting on you tonight."

He looked at me. "April you're a fun waitress. We had a good time." He reached into his wallet, pulled out a twenty dollar bill and held it up.

As I lifted the hem of my skirt I giggled and said, "Are you sure your heart can stand this?"

He laughed and said, "if it can't it will be a wonderful way to die."

He slipped the twenty into my garter and very slowly moved his hand to the back of my thigh. He lingered there for a moment and gently caressed the soft skin at the top of my stocking. Then he slipped his hand to the inside of my thigh. His fingers were just below the crotch of my panties. I was just getting ready to stop him when he retreated. He obviously understood that he was approaching forbidden territory.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12