April's Story Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Diamond looked at her and asked, "What's so funny?'

Staci leaned over and whispered into his ear. After a moment he threw his head back and started to roar with laughter."

I got my clothes from Mr. Ballantine's office and walked straight back to the cocktail lounge. Ponce and Danny were still watching football. Traci was sitting at the bar.

I walked over to Traci. "Are you ready to go?"

She smiled. "I am, but I'm not sure what's going on with your two football fanatics over there."

I laughed and walked around to their side of the bar. Once I was standing next to them I turned to Traci. "You can't be subtle with these two numbskulls."

I slapped both of them across the back of their heads. They turned around in tandem.

Ponce looked at me as he rubbed the back of his head. "Hey that hurt."

"You deserved it pussy boy. You have two gorgeous women waiting to go home with you and you two lunkheads are sitting here watching football."

Danny looked at me and said, "Oh yeah, two gorgeous women, cool where are they?"

I walked over to Danny, reached down and massaged his crotch. "Be careful studman. I might just decide that I'm morally opposed to giving blow jobs."

Danny smiled and said, "whoops." He looked at Traci and then at me. "How can I be of service to you two lovely ladies."

Traci stood up. She was trying hard to keep from laughing. "You can ride in my car and show me the way to your apartment."

Danny flashed her his best boyish grin. "I can do that." He walked around to our side of the bar and held out his arm. "Beautiful Princess, I am your humble servant waiting to escort you to your royal carriage."

Traci burst out laughing. "April, where did you find this one."

I giggled. "Both of them were prizes in a box of Cracker Jacks."

Danny turned to me but before he could say anything Traci grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards the door. "Come on studman, you and I are going to go have some serious fun tonight."

As Traci was dragging Danny to the door he looked back at Ponce and me "Did you both hear that? She called me studman."

Traci laughed. "Don't let it go to your head. It was a slip of the tongue."

As they disappeared out the door Ponce said, "I think Traci likes Danny."

I laughed. "It's pretty hard not to like him."

Ponce nodded. "You're right, meeting Danny is the second best thing that's ever happened to me."

I looked at Ponce. "Baby, what's the best thing that ever happened to you?"

He grinned. "Meeting you."

I gazed at Ponce for a moment. Finally I said, "Baby I love you so much."

Ponce wrapped his huge arms around my shoulders and gave me a hug. "I love you to April."

I put my arms around Ponce's waist and hugged him back. For a moment we just stood still and enjoyed each others embrace.

Finally I said, "Come on baby; Traci and I have a wonderful surprise for you."

Ponce let go of me and said, "What is it?"

I giggled. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." I grabbed his hand. "Let's go home."

12