April's Story Ch. 22

Story Info
April and Traci put on a sex show for Ponce and Danny.
4.6k words
4.47
31.9k
5
0

Part 22 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-second episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous twenty-one episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.


Traci and Danny still hadn't arrived when Ponce and I got to the apartment,

Ponce looked at me. "What do you think happened to them? They left at least five minutes before us."

I shrugged, "I don't know." I smiled at Ponce. "What I do know is that we have the apartment to ourselves for a few minutes. Get your clothes off slave boy. You're going to give me a bath."

I relaxed on the bed while Ponce started running water into the tub and took off his clothes. Once the tub was full he came into our bedroom and stood in front of me. He was naked except for his cock cage.

"April, would you please take my chastity cage off."

I shook my head and smiled. "Sorry cuckboy, the cage stays on. Tonight you're going to be our slave. Traci and I are going to be naked for most of the night. I think it's appropriate that your cock is under our control.

Ponce hung his head. He was obviously disappointed.

I got up and put my arms around him. "Baby, Traci is even more dominant than I am. This is a great opportunity for you. You aren't going to have very many chances to spend the night serving two dominant women.

He smiled. "I know, but Danny's going to get to do a lot of fucking. I'm feeling a little envious right now."

I grabbed his nipple and twisted it. He grimaced from the pain. "Don't forget your place. You're my little cuckold slave boy. You should envy my stud."

I released Ponce's nipple and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you get to have several nice orgasms before the night is over. I also know that Traci wants to spend a lot of time playing with you tonight."

I changed the tone of my voice. It became very stern. "Understand this very clearly cuckboy, Danny is the only one who's going to be doing any fucking tonight and your cage stays on until Traci and I decide it's time for it to come off."

Ponce quietly said, "Okay."

"Okay? Where are your manners. That's not a proper way for a slave to address his Mistress. Try again."

"Okay Mistress April."

"Okay? Would Helen tolerate sloppy language like that?"

"No Mistress."

"Well try again."

Ponce bowed. "Yes Mistress April."

I smiled. "That's much better slave boy. Remember, I expect you to show proper respect to your superiors tonight. We are to be addressed as Mistress April, Mistress Traci and Master Daniel. Do not forget that! I will not tolerate anything less and I guarantee that you will be severely punished if you dare to embarrass me with insolent behavior in front of our guest. The horsewhip that Mistress Helen gave me is sitting right over there on my dresser. I promise you that I will not hesitate to use it tonight."

Ponce smiled at me. "Mistress Helen is a good teacher and you're a good student. You learned very quickly."

I giggled. "That was pretty good wasn't it."

Ponce nodded. "It was excellent. Helen would be proud of you."

Ponce walked over and hugged me. "Mistress April you're right, this is going to be a fun evening and my chastity cage should stay on."

I kissed his cheek. "Ponce honey, I am going to do everything I can to see that you have the time of your life tonight. Now undress me. It's time for you to give me my bath." I stopped for a moment. "By the way, I think this is a good night for you to be wearing your dog collar. It really goes very nicely with your chastity cage."

I love being dominant. I know that Ponce loves being submissive every bit as much as I love being dominant, but I don't really understand why. It seems to me that I get all of the benefits.

Being bathed is one of those benefits. Lying in a tub of hot water and scented soap while another person gently washes your body is an indescribable pleasure. Ponce was a wonderful body slave. He fully understood how to use a soft and gentle touch to give me pleasure. When he washed me he was really giving me a full body massage.

By the time he finished bathing me my muscles were jelly. I could have stayed in that wonderful warm water all night, but I knew that Danny and Traci would be here shortly, so I forced myself to get out of the bathtub.

As soon as I stepped out of the tub, Ponce was waiting with a large terry cloth bath towel.

Once I was dry I turned to him. "Let's go into the living room. You can lick my pussy while we wait for Traci and Danny to get here."

I was just getting settled on the couch when I heard laughter outside the apartment door. Ponce was on his knees between my legs. He was just about to start licking my pussy when the apartment door opened and in walked Danny and Traci. Danny was carrying a case of imported beer. Traci was holding two bottles of champagne.

Traci saw Ponce kneeling at my feet and raised her eyebrows. "Oh my, Danny I think we got here just in time."

I looked down at Ponce. "Slave take the beer and champagne from Master Daniel and Mistress Traci and put it into the refrigerator. Open one bottle of champagne. Bring Master Daniel a bottle of beer and bring Mistress Traci and me a glass of champagne. You have my permission to keep a bottle of beer in the kitchen, but do not dare to insult us by drinking it in our presence."

Ponce jumped up. Traci handed him the champagne and Danny gave him the case of beer. He took everything into the kitchen. He was gone for several minutes. When he returned he was carrying a tray with two glasses of champagne and an open bottle of beer on it.

Traci was sitting on the couch next to me. As Ponce set our champagne on the coffee table I turned to her. "Ponce just finished giving me a bath. It was wonderful. Would you like one?

Traci looked at me. "You're being serious aren't you."

"Absolutely, he has a very gentle touch. It's almost like getting a massage. I highly recommend it."

Traci giggled. "I would love a bath."

I turned to Ponce. "Go draw a bath for Mistress Traci. Undress her while the water is running and put her clothes in our bedroom."

Ponce bowed. "Yes Mistress April." He turned and went into the bathroom."

Traci looked at me. "Ponce really is your slave."

I nodded. "Yes he is."

"April, that is so hot."

Ponce returned to the living room. "Mistress Traci, your bath is running. May I be allowed to undress you?"

Traci stood up. "Yes Ponce you have my permission to remove my clothing."

Ponce undressed Traci. Every time he removed an article of clothing he carefully folded it and place it on the end table.

Once she was naked Ponce said, "Mistress I am certain that your tub is ready." He held out his hand. "If you will come with me, I will give you your bath."

Traci took Ponce's hand. As he led her into the bathroom she looked back at me. "April, this is fucking wonderful."

After Traci and Ponce disappeared into the bathroom Danny turned to me. "Ponce has all the luck."

I looked at Danny. "What do you mean?"

"He's in the bathroom giving a bath to a gorgeous naked woman."

I laughed. "Honey before you got here Ponce spent ten minutes telling me how envious he was of you."

What do you mean?

"You're going to get to fuck both Traci and me tonight. Ponce isn't going to get to do any fucking at all.

Danny shook his head. "When you put it like that, I guess I am the lucky one." He stopped and thought for a moment. "Now it really doesn't seem fair to Ponce."

I shrugged. "Those are the rules of the game. Ponce wants to be submissive, He wants to be controlled. He gets excited by being denied the pleasures that I freely give you. He's going to spend the night with his cock locked in his cage. You're going to spend the night with your cock in our pussies."

I sat down on the couch and pulled Danny down next to me. I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and took his cock out. He was still limp.

I started to gently play with his soft penis. "Ponce doesn't want it to be fair. He likes being a slave. When we play our game he likes it when were mean to him."

Danny's cock was quickly growing.

"Want to hear a secret. Ponce knows this, now I am going to tell you. When we play our games, I'm starting to really like being mean to him. It gets me very excited."

I looked down at Danny's cock. It was sticking straight up.

"It looks like it also gets you excited. I want you to let yourself go tonight. Let's be really mean to him. Traci will do it. She's even more sadistic than I am."

I let go of Danny's cock and pulled his hand to my crotch. "Feel how wet I am. Just thinking about these games turns me on."

I looked at Danny. "I just promised Ponce the night of his life. I love him. I want to give it to him. But the fact is, you and I can enjoy it just as much as he does. All we have to do is let ourselves go and give in to our desires."

"What should I do?"

"Ponce is our slave tonight. Treat him like that. At the end of the evening we can both make it up to him. We'll both be very nice to him when the game is over, but during the game he is going to be our slave."

Danny took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm in."

I smiled at Danny, leaned over and put his rigid cock in my mouth.

Danny was very aroused. It only took a minute before I felt his body start to tighten. I took his cock out of my mouth, aimed the head at my tits and started pumping it.

The first spurt of semen hit my neck. I kept pumping Danny's cock. He gave me two more good spurts of cum before the pressure gradually eased. Both spurts hit my breasts. I kept milking him and watched as the last of his semen oozed from the little mouth in the head of his slowly softening cock.

"Well that was an impressive show."

I looked up. Traci was standing in the door to our bedroom. Ponce was on his hands and knees next to her. Traci was holding his leash. It was attached to his dog collar.

She laughed and held up the leash. "I found this on your dresser. It seemed to match the collar he was wearing. I decided that it might be fun to try it out.

"I‘m glad you did. It will help him remember his place. " I looked down at my cum covered breasts. "Traci, bring our slave over here. He has a little cleanup work to do." I smiled. "He's very well trained. You can tell him to heel, crawl and sit." I laughed. "He also knows some tricks. You can make him sit up or roll over."

Traci shook her head. "April you are fucking amazing." She turned to Ponce and tugged on his leash. "Ponce crawl."

Ponce obediently crawled across the living room floor. Traci walked next to him."

As they walked over to me I turned to Danny. "Sweetheart, why don't you take your clothes off and sit in that chair over there. Traci is going to sit next to me for a little while. We have a nice surprise for the two of you."

Danny got up and went over to his chair. Traci sat down next to me.

Once she was seated I said, "Mistress Traci, our lover left a mess on my breasts. I think our slave should lick it all up."

Traci looked at me. "Will he do that?"

I smiled. "Just watch."

I reached over and took Ponce's leash from Traci. "Come here pussy boy. Master Daniel left a little present for you." I gave his leash a good hard tug and pulled Ponce over to my breasts. "See all that nice cum on my tits. That's a little snack for you pussy boy, start licking."

When Ponce started to lick up Danny's cum Traci shook her head. "April, that's hottest thing I've ever seen."

I giggled. He actually prefers it when I serve it to him on my toes, but we can do that next."

Traci gasped. "Can I be the one who does that."

Ponce licked all of Danny's cum off of my tits. As soon as he was finished I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head up so that I could stare into his eyes.

"Did you enjoy that cuckboy. Did Master Daniel's semen taste good? I hope so, because you're going to be licking up a lot of it this evening. Master Daniel has two women to satisfy. He's going to be doing a lot of fucking tonight."

I looked at Danny. "Master Daniel, are you ready for a lot of fucking tonight?"

Danny laughed. "I sure am. I love to fuck. It's my favorite thing."

I turned back to Ponce. "Pussyboy, do you like to fuck?"

Ponce nodded. "Yes Mistress April."

I smiled at him. "I'll bet you do. Fucking is wonderful."

I leaned forward and touched his cock cage. "Oh my what's this? You have a cage on your penis." I shook my head. "That's really sad. It doesn't even look like you can get an erection when you're wearing this."

I started to giggle. "Oh baby, I am so very sorry. It looks to me like you won't be able to do any fucking at all tonight."

Traci leaned forward. "Pussyboy do you see that chain around Mistress April's ankle?"

Ponce nodded.

"There's something hanging from that chain. What is it?"

Ponce just stared at her.

Suddenly Traci slapped Ponce hard across his face. "Answer me Pussyboy! What's hanging from the chain on Mistress April's ankle."

"A key Mistress Traci."

"Really, a key? How interesting. Pussyboy, what do you think that key unlocks."

"My cock cage."

"So Mistress April could free your cock if she wanted to, couldn't she?"

"Yes Mistress Traci."

"Why doesn't she?"

"Because I'm a slave. Slave's aren't allowed to fuck."

Traci smiled. "Very good pussyboy. You've earned a reward. You get to lick my toes."

Ponce picked up Traci's right foot. "Thank you Mistress."

As soon as Ponce started to lick Traci's toes she reached over, put her arm around my neck and pulled me to her. I took a deep breath and kissed her. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and we started to French kiss.

While Traci and I were kissing, I stole a quick glance at my boys. Danny was lying back in his chair watching. Ponce was still holding Traci's foot but he'd stopped licking her toes. His attention was focused on us.

I smiled at my baby. "Ponce honey go sit in the other chair. This little show is for both of you. I want you to be able to watch in comfort."

I felt Traci's hand on the inside of my thigh. I spread my legs apart. Traci immediately started to massage my pussy. When she pushed a finger into my cunt I heard Danny say, "Holy shit".

I reached over and slipped my hand between Traci's legs. It was the first time that I'd ever touched another girls pussy. A month ago I would have been grossed out by the thought of finger fucking a girl. Now I found it wildly exciting.

For the next few minutes Traci and I kissed and fondled each other. I was enjoying myself. Traci's body was soft and smooth. It wasn't better than being with a boy, but it was different and it was nice.

Traci broke off our kiss, pushed me back on the couch and climbed on top of me. I looked up. Her cunt was directly over my face. She lay down on me and pressed herself against my lips. I pushed my tongue into her wet pussy and started giggling. I felt like I was Alice in Sex Wonderland. I kept moving from one sexual adventure to another one.

Suddenly a bolt of pleasure shot through me. Traci was licking my pussy. I quickly realized that we were in a sixty-nine position.

I wrapped my arms around Traci's hips and pulled her cunt into my face. I quickly found her clit and started sucking on it. Traci wiggled her butt, she was telling me that she liked what I was doing.

We pleasured each other for several minutes. Finally Traci rolled off of me and sat up. Her face glistened with my love dew.

She looked at all three of us and smiled. "That was wonderful, but now I need some cock."

I looked over at the boys. Both of them had silly grins on their faces.

Danny's cock was sticking straight up in the air. He was ready for more sex.

Traci smiled at Danny and wiggled her finger. "Come here Studman. I have a nice warm place to put that gorgeous erection of yours."

I got up and gave Traci the couch. She lay back and spread her legs. Danny got on top of her. I heard her gasp as he pushed his stiff cock into her cunt.

I walked over to Ponce, stood in front of him and looked down. His cock was confined in his cage. There was absolutely no room for it to grow. For a moment I felt bad about keeping him locked up and then the sadist in me took over. I straddled Ponce's hips and sat down. My bare cunt was pressed against his caged cock. I put my arms around his neck and started rocking back and forth on his imprisoned penis. The plastic cage felt a little uncomfortable as it rubbed against my pussy, but I didn't care. My sadistic streak was controlling me. I wanted to torment my masochistic baby.

Behind me I could hear Danny fucking Traci.

"Do you hear that cuckboy. Danny's getting laid. It sounds like he's having a wonderful time." I paused for a moment and then I continued. "I'll bet you wish you were fucking me right now. Can you feel my cunt through your cock cage? Your cock is so very close to being inside me." I started to laugh. "But it isn't inside me is it?

Ponce didn't say anything.

I slapped his face. "Answer me! It isn't inside me is it"

"No Mistress April, it isn't."

"Why not wimpboy! Why isn't your cock inside me?"

"Because it's locked in a cage Mistress."

"Why is it locked in a cage wimpboy."

"Because I'm a slave. I'm not allowed to fuck women. Only men get to fuck women."

I smiled, "Very good cuckboy. Your obedience deserves a reward."

I slipped down between Ponce's legs, lifted his chastity cage and started to lick his balls. After a moment I looked up at him and asked. "Does this feel good baby?"

Ponce looked down at me. He didn't say anything. I was hoping that this was pure torture for him. The expression on his face told me that it was.

Behind me I heard Traci cry with pleasure. Ponce and I both turned and started watching. Traci was having an orgasm. Danny was a good stud. He ignored her cries of ecstasy and kept fucking her. Traci bucked and shook for several minutes. Danny kept fucking her. Finally she started to relax. Danny didn't care, he still just kept fucking her.

Suddenly I heard Danny's breathing speed up. It was a sound I've heard many times before. I knew him well, He was about to start ejaculating.

I got up and sat next to Ponce in his chair. "It looks like Master Daniel is about to cum." I leaned over and whispered into his ear. "I'll bet he leaves a big mess."

We both watched Danny. He pulled his cock out of Traci's cunt, stood up, moved down to her feet and started stroking himself. His cock was pointed at Traci's toes. Suddenly a huge spurt of cum shot from the tip of Danny's cock. It hit Traci's right foot and covered her toes with a coating of gooey semen. Danny kept masturbating. Two more large spurts of cum shot from his penis. Both of them landed on Traci's toes.

Once he was done, Danny sat down on the end of the couch. We watched as his engorged penis slowly softened and returned to its normal size.

Traci sat up, held her feet out and looked at Ponce. "Slaveboy, Master Danny left a mess on my toes. I think you have some work to do.

I got up and pulled Ponce out of his chair. "Slaveboy, it's time to go to work."

Ponce tried to stand but I put my hand on his face and shoved him to the ground. "No one gave you permission to stand up. Men stand up, slaveboys like you crawl."

Ponce was still wearing his collar and leash. I picked up the end of his leash and said, "Heel."

Ponce kneeled on all fours next to me.

"Crawl."

I led Ponce over to Traci's feet. When we got there, Traci wiggled her toes and started to giggle. "It's supper time."

A little jolt of excitement went through me as I watched my baby lick Danny's semen off of Traci's feet.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12