April's Story Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched with admiration as Helen, Jessica, Lorraine and Morris deftly went around the room and casually introduced themselves to everyone.

Ponce handled the drink orders. This was done by design. These were Ponce's friends. He knew what they wanted to drink.

Danny decided to help his friend. He grabbed Jamal and Adam and said, "Come with me. The bar refrigerator is loaded with Budweiser and Heineken."

That was all it took. All the guys made a quick move to the bar.

Lorraine saw what was happening and realized that the boys would be fine. He walked over to Catherine Parker and Mandy and said, "I have just opened a bottle of champagne. Would either of you like a glass?"

Both of them tried to act very sophisticated. Catherine answered. "Thank you Lorraine, that would be nice."

As soon as everyone had a drink in their hands. Morris appeared with a tray of hors d'oeuvres. Lorraine amazed me. His hors d'oeuvres were little tiny pizzas. Each one was about the size of a Ritz Cracker. They were the perfect snack for this crowd.

Lorraine watched with obvious pride as everyone gobbled them up.

Suddenly Helen clapped her hands. "Attention everyone, It's 5:30. We have two limousines outside. Grab your drinks, it's time to go to the Black Knight."

We all filed out the front door and started piling into the limos. I found Ponce and grabbed onto him. We got into a limousine together."

12