April's Story Ch. 24

Story Info
April makes her debut on the stage at the Black Knight.
5k words
4.54
30.8k
6
0

Part 24 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-fourth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous twenty-three episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

It was a short trip to the Black Knight. When we arrived Morris was already getting everyone from the first limousine lined up at the door.

As we got out of our limo I turned to Ponce. "You find Lorraine and hang on to her. I'm going inside. Don't worry about me, I'm sure I'll be fine. You take care of Lorraine, I'll find you as soon as I can."

Ponce nodded. "I'll keep a chair open for you at our table, but I expect that you're going to be pretty busy. Come see us when you have a chance."

I put my arms around Ponce and kissed him. "I love you Ponce."

He smiled. "I know you do. I love you to April." He patted me on the butt. "Knock 'em dead tonight sweetheart."

I walked up to the front of the line. There were two large black men handling the door.

"Hi I'm April. Staci is expecting me."

One of the guys looked at a list for a moment and then he looked up at me. "What's your last name?"

"Hansen."

He nodded. "Come on in."

As I walked through the door he pointed towards a table in the corner. "You'll find Staci over there."

I walked into the night club. There were at least fifty people already seated inside. Most of them were middle aged men.

A dancer was performing on the stage. She was totally nude. There were seats along the edge of the stage. All of them were occupied. The men in the seats were holding up dollar bills. The dancer was methodically working her way around the stage. Each time she got to a new guy she would squat in front of him with her legs spread and he would throw money at her. I wasn't quite sure that I understood the system, but it seemed like a good deal for me.

I spotted Staci. She was sitting at a table talking to a middle aged black man. As I approached her she looked up. After a moment she smiled. "April, how nice to see you." She turned to the man she had been talking with. "Darren, you'll have to excuse me. This is a new dancer. I have to get her settled."

She looked at the gym bag I was carrying. "Are you're costumes in there?"

I nodded, "Yes".

"Follow me, we'll walk and talk."

Staci started walking across the club. "Here's how it works. You pay us three hundred dollars to work here tonight."

I stopped. "I don't have three hundred dollars."

Staci paused and smiled at me. "Don't worry honey, you'll make more than that in your first hour."

She started walking again. "All the tips you make on the stage are yours. You'll rarely make more than fifty dollars during a dance set. It's hardly worth the effort."

She stopped and looked at me. "Don't get confused. The stage dances are very important. That's where the guys get to know you. If they like your stage dances, they're going to want to spend time with you when your not on stage. That's where the money is."

"You're talking about lap dances."

"Partly, lap dances are thirty dollars each. That's how you pay off your three hundred dollar performance fee. See that guy sitting behind the counter over there."

She pointed to a man sitting next to the DJ. "Every time you do a lap dance you give him the money. At the end of your shift we'll take out three hundred dollars and give you the rest. A hard working dancer should be able to do thirty dances a night."

"That's six hundred dollars for me."

Staci smiled. "That's right, but that's still not where the big money is."

"What do you mean?"

"See that door over there."

I nodded.

"That's one of the VIP rooms. We have five of them. It costs a guy a hundred and fifty dollars to go to the VIP room with you for thirty minutes. We take $50.00 every time you go there. That's separate from the three hundred dollar performance fee." She smiled at me. "If you think about it, it's not worth it. You can make more than a hundred dollars in a half hour doing lap dances out on the main floor. Most guys do tip when they take you to the VIP room so it probably becomes a wash."

I looked at her. "So why do you have a VIP room?"

"Every VIP room has a male attendant. Technically his job is to make sure you don't break any prostitution laws while you're in his room. The reality is that he's there to check out your guest. If he thinks he's okay, meaning he's not a cop, he'll take a coffee break. If he gets up and leaves then you're free to negotiate any deal you want with your guest."

"How do I do that?"

"You run your hand across his crotch, kiss his cheek and then you say, Our chaperon just left. We're all alone. If you're a generous man, I'm willing to play some fun games."

Staci looked at me. "This is up to you, but a blow job is usually an extra two hundred dollars. A hand job is an extra hundred. When the guy cums the session is over. If you can get him off quickly you can get back to the floor and do some more lap dances."

"What if a guy wants to fuck me?"

"Most girls charge at least three hundred. You should be able to get four hundred. Lots of older guys will want to eat your pussy. That's always three hundred."

Staci smiled at me. "Ambitious girls can make a lot of money in the VIP room."

Staci shrugged. "I think that's about all you need to know about the business end of dancing at the Knight. Come with me, I'll show you where the dressing room is located."

I followed Staci down a narrow hallway on the left side of the stage. At the end of the hall there was a door with a sign on it that said, Employees Only.

Staci opened the door. The dressing room was about the size of a small bedroom. There was a bathroom and shower at one end. Three makeup tables with lighted mirrors were lined up against one of the walls. There was an old red couch opposite the makeup tables. The wall opposite the bathroom had a bank of fifteen lockers similar to the ones you would see in a high school.

As we walked into the room, I barely noticed these details. My attention was drawn to a middle aged man. He was on his knees wearing a dog collar, a pair of lace panties and a bra. There was a leash attached to his dog collar. The leash was tied to the leg of one of the makeup tables. There were two bowls on the floor next to him. One had water in it and the other was filled with what looked like dry breakfast cereal. His face was garishly painted with rouge, lip stick and eye shadow.

Staci looked at him and laughed. "This is my husband Georgie Porgie. It's bring your pet to work night. I like to make him stay in here."

She giggled. "Georgie's not allowed to wear men's clothing in the club and he's never allowed watch the girls dance." She laughed. "This is a club for men, not little wimps like Georgie. We keep him in here as a plaything for the dancers. You can see that some of them have already put makeup on his face."

Staci walked over and patted her husband on the head. "Feel free to do anything you want to him."

Staci opened her purse and took out a lock. "I forgot to tell you that we have lockers, so I brought you this lock. Don't leave anything sitting out. Some of the girls here are less than honest."

Staci looked at her watch. "Your first dance set is in forty minutes. This is your first time, You'd better start getting ready now. You'll do five songs. Take a little more clothing off with each song. You should be totally nude during your last number. When the tips start coming in pull them to the center of the stage. There are guys out there that will try to steal your money. As soon as your set is over, come out onto the floor. That's when the guys will be after you for lap dances."

She paused for a moment. "I think that's just about everything." She looked at me. "Do you have any questions?"

I smiled. "I've never danced on a stage before. What should I do?"

Staci laughed. "Honey it's not hard. When you first get out there just pretend you're dancing with the DJ. The guys will start throwing money at you right away. Once that happens you should start dancing for the guys who are giving you the most money." She stopped, "But honey, don't forget the older guys sitting at the tables. Be sure to dance for them to, they're the guys who can afford the extras."

She looked at her watch again. "You only have thirty-five minutes, you'd better get ready. I have to get back out on the floor.

Staci turned to leave. When she got to the door she stopped and turned back to me. "No one uses their real name here. What do you want to be called?'

Traci had alerted me to this. I'd already thought about it and made my choice. I looked at Staci and said, "Venus."

Staci stared at me for a moment and then she smiled. "A goddess. How interesting."

As soon as Staci left I looked at her husband. "Are you okay? Can I get anything for you?"

He smiled at me. "Don't worry, I'm just fine. This is much worse than it appears. My wife is actually very kind to me and would never dream of doing anything that might really injure me. We just have a little different way of expressing our love for each other."

I nodded my head. "I understand. My boyfriend and I like to play similar games."

He looked up at me. "Really?"

I nodded, "Yes really."

I walked over and patted his head. "I'm April."

He took my hand and held it for a moment. "Hi April, I'm George. In this club I'm known as Georgie Porgie."

"Does that bother you George?"

"Hell no, it's just part of the game. April, I could be at home doing anything I want right now. I choose to be here." He paused for a moment. "Shouldn't you be getting dressed? You're going on stage pretty soon."

"Oh hell, you're right. I have to hurry. Georgie, I'm so nervous. What if I screw up. What if they tell me I can never come back. What if I go out on stage and make a complete fool out of myself."

George laughed, "April relax. Come over an unfasten my leash. I'll help you get ready."

"Won't Big Reggie and Staci get mad if they find out I took you off your leash?"

George smiled at me. "April can you keep a secret?"

"Sure."

"April, I own this club. I also own the restaurant where you work as a cocktail waitress."

"You own the Goldenrod?"

Georgie nodded. "Yes both Percy Ballantine and Big Reggie work for me."

"I don't believe you."

"George laughed. "Ask your friend Traci. She's one of the few people who actually knows."

I walked over and took George's leash off his collar.

He stood up and rubbed his legs. "Thanks, I'm getting to old to stay on my knees for very long. Now where was I?"

He stopped to think. "Oh yes, Traci's one of the reasons I opened the Goldenrod. April, you can only strip for so long. It's my rule that all dancers at the Black Knight have to be under thirty."

He shrugged, "Most guys prefer watching young women, it's a cruel fact of life. Traci worked at the Black Knight for eleven years. She was one of our best dancers. I felt bad when I forced her to retire."

He pursed his lips. "I knew that she became a high class escort and made lots of money, but she told me she was lonely. She wanted a place to work so she could be around other people. I decided to open a restaurant where she could work as a cocktail waitress. When I told her about the new restaurant and offered her the job, she jumped at it."

He gave me a sly wink. "Don't get me wrong. I'm not a complete bleeding heart fool. The Goldenrod is a good idea. This town needs an upscale restaurant with a little sex appeal. The business and convention trade are crying for it."

He looked at me. "You and Traci are going to make a lot of money for me in the Goldenrod."

I took a moment to think about what George had just told me and then I asked, "So how does Big Reggie fit into all of this."

George took a deep breath. "April, I don't know if you're aware of this, but some women have a real thing for black men. My wife is one of those women. Staci started cheating on me before we were married. She didn't do a very good job of hiding it. I figured it out immediately. I was hurt and I responded like a typical red blooded male, I broke off our engagement."

He shook his head, "Staci was devastated. She begged me to take her back, but my pride was hurt so I was bullheaded. I refused."

Georgie stared at the floor for a moment. "Over the next several weeks, the strangest thing started to occur. I began to have fantasies about Staci in the arms of other men. These men were always large, powerful black men."

He smiled at me. "At the same time I also started to have fantasies that had me groveling at Staci's feet. In my dreams, she became a dominant mistress and I was her submissive slave."

George shrugged. "One night I found myself knocking on Staci's door. When she opened it I threw myself at her feet and begged her to take me back. She was very confused. So was I. We started talking. We both agreed that we wanted to try to make a relationship work. We talked all night long. Finally in the wee hours of the morning we reached an understanding and convinced ourselves to make another attempt at getting together. As part of our agreement I granted Staci the right to date other men."

He looked at me. "Staci was adamant that I could not see other women. She understood the hypocrisy of her position, but she didn't care. She just couldn't bear the thought of my being with another woman."

He paused for a moment. "It really wasn't that big a deal to me, in fact it fit my fantasy very well. I wasn't looking for equality. I was looking for the opposite. I wanted to submit to my wife. I wanted her to dominate me. I viewed her freedom to see other men was one expression of her dominance. The domination was a problem. Staci wasn't sure she could do it. I made it clear that this was the trade off. If she wanted to play with other men she had to become a dominatrix and make me her slave.

George smiled at me. "She agreed to try." He started chuckling. "Eventually she grew to love being dominant. She discovered that she had a real sadistic streak. Now I think she enjoys it even more than I do."

George grinned at me. "We got married a month later. I spent our wedding night on my knees watching a large black man fuck my new bride."

I shook my head. "That's a pretty hot story." I paused, "But you still haven't explained how Big Reggie got into the picture."

"That's easy. Staci loves to dominate me, but she also enjoys the other side. Her fantasy is submitting to the will of a large black stud. She met Big Reggie at a night club. He'd just been released from prison. He was a big, tough, dominant male. It was almost like Reggie had walked straight out of my wife's wildest sex dreams. Staci stopped seeing other men. She became Big Reggie's woman."

George shrugged. "As far as I was concerned this was a stroke of good fortune. Reggie was kind to Staci. He didn't abuse her. He understood our relationship and was comfortable with it. He was also a very powerful man on the streets. No one ever messed with him. When Staci was out on a date with him, I knew she was safe."

George looked at me. "Reggie was on parole. He needed a job. I didn't want my wife dating a janitor so I decided to intervene. I'd always wanted to own a strip club. Reggie was the perfect front man. He was known as a cold ruthless criminal. When I set him up as the owner of the Black Knight, it immediately gave the club the notoriety that I was seeking."

He started smiling. "Since Staci was Reggie's woman, it seemed appropriate to everyone that she would become involved in the operation of the club. My wife was bored. She wanted a meaningful job. Running the Knight with her boyfriend was the perfect situation for her."

He started laughing. "I get off on being humiliated and abused. Can you think of a better place to have that happen than in a strip club run by your wife and her boyfriend?"

"So how did Percy Ballantine become involved with the Goldenrod?"

George shrugged, "That was just good luck. As I got to know Reggie I became increasingly impressed with his business sense. Percy was a friend of Reggie's. Reggie recommended him to me. I hired him to work in the Knight. He proved to be an excellent assistant manager. When I decided to open the Goldenrod, Percy was the logical choice."

George looked at the clock. "Hey we have to get focused. You're going on stage in fifteen minutes. Let's see your costumes."

I took them out of my bag and laid them on the makeup table.

George examined them and said, "There's no question about which one you should wear first."

I stared at him.

He smiled at me and pointed. "This one my dear, it's perfect for your debut."

Georgie was pointing at a red and white cheerleaders uniform. Helen told me that she and Lorraine love to search the second hand stores for unusual items. She has a small section of the shop devoted to costumes. Cheerleader uniforms are one of her top sellers.

While I was taking my clothes off, George picked up the panties and bra that went with the costume.

He grinned at me. "These are wonderful. You're going to drive the guys wild."

Helen had selected the panties and bra. They were from her nostalgia line. The panties and bra were both white. The panties were full cut with lots of lace trim. The bra was strapless and also covered with lace.

As I was bending over to put the lace panties on, George's hand accidently brushed against my naked rear end.

He immediately pulled his hand back and said, "Please excuse me April, that was an accident.

I pulled my panties up and turned to face him. "It's okay Georgie, I like to be touched." I took his hand and pushed it down the front of my panties.

I felt him slip two fingers into my pussy.

I closed my eyes for a moment and enjoyed his touch. "That feels so good. It's getting me in the mood to dance naked for a room full of guys."

Georgie pulled his hand out of my panties and picked up the horsewhip that was sticking out of my gym bag. "If Staci had walked in just now, she would have used this on me."

I giggled and said, "I'll bet you would have loved that wouldn't you?"

He grinned, "Oh yes."

I smiled at him. "The whip goes with another costume. I was kind of thinking that it should be used as my grand finale. Maybe after I get dressed for that dance we can play for a minute or two. You know, it could be a warm up session."

George laughed. "April you are a devil. I think were going to become very good friends."

I smiled at George, "I hope so."

I quickly finished dressing. I wore my basketball shoes and white socks as part of the costume. I didn't tie the basketball shoes. I wanted to be able to kick them off on stage.

After I was dressed I twirled around for George and said, "How do I look?'

He shook his head. "April you are gorgeous."

I kissed his cheek. "you're very sweet and I think I know the perfect reward for a sweet gentleman like you."

"What would that be?"

"I still have two minutes before I have to go on stage. How would you like to spend them on your knees licking my asshole."

Georgie's face lit up. "April my dear you know exactly how to make an old man happy."

I bent over and rested my arms on the chair next to my makeup table.

Georgie got on his knees behind me and slowly pulled my lace panties down to my thighs. I closed my eyes when I felt him spread my cheeks apart and I sighed when I felt his tongue entering my asshole.

Suddenly I heard the Disc Jockey say, "Ladies and gentleman we have a rare treat for you this evening. All of you are about to witness the professional debut of a Kelroy College Freshman. Yes you heard me correctly, our next dancer is a real college coed. Let's give her a warm welcome. Everyone put your hands together for Venus!"

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers
12