April's Story Ch. 26

Story Info
Once April is done dancing everyone goes back to Helen's.
3.3k words
4.45
24.5k
2
0

Part 26 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-sixth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous twenty-five episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

When I got back out to the club floor, everyone was standing up and ready to leave. As I looked at my friends, I realized that while I'd spent the evening working, they'd spent the evening drinking. They were all spiffed.

As soon as we got out to the limousines, Helen and Jessica corralled Jamal, Darbs, Adam, Danny and Jake . Helen giggled. She was a step beyond tiddly. "You guys are all riding with us."

Jessica grabbed Morris. "Come on baby were going to need a servant on the ride home."

The boys all got into the first limousine with Helen, Jessica and Morris.

Tony, Mandy, Cynthia, Big Julius, Traci, Lorraine, Ponce and I all got into the other Limousine.

Once we were seated I looked at Ponce and asked, "How much money do you have sweetheart?"

Ponce pulled out wads of bills. He had all of the tips from my stage dances and the money from my little tete-a-tete with Robert in the VIP room. We counted the money. My visit with Robert earned me $300.00. My stage dances brought in another $448.00.

I took out the $660 I'd earned from the lap dances and grinned at Ponce. "Baby, I earned over $1400.00 tonight. If we combine the money I can earn at the Knight with the money we earn at the Goldenrod we could buy a house."

Ponce looked at me. "April would you like that?"

I grinned at my baby. "Ponce there is nothing in this world that I would like better than to live in a little house with you and Danny."

Ponce grinned. "Then that's what we're going to do."

Traci sighed. "What a wonderful fantasy."

I nodded. "It really is isn't it."

Just then our limo pulled up in front of Helen and Lorraine's house.

Jessica, Helen and the boys were just opening the door to their limo when we arrived. Jake and Adam got out first. Danny, Jamal and Darbs came next. The three of them were pulling up their jeans and buckling their belts as they got out.

Helen and Jessica followed them. They were both completely naked. Morris got out last. He was carrying Jessica and Helen's clothing.

We went into the house. As soon as we got inside, Helen clapped her hands and said, "Slaves bring beer. There are men in the house. They require your attention."

There was a brief moment of dismay when the other guys saw Ponce get up and leave the room with Lorraine and Morris.

Danny smiled at our friends. "My buddy has a little submissive streak."

Everyone stared at Danny. After a moment Darb's shrugged and asked, "Does he enjoy it?"

Danny smiled. "Oh yes, he has a great time. April has a huge dominant streak."

Everyone looked at me. I grinned at them.

Jamal laughed. "Sounds to me like these two are even more perfect for each other than any of us realized."

Suddenly we heard Mandy say, "Tony you need to go to the kitchen with Ponce."

Everyone turned.

Tony's face was beet red.

Mandy giggled. "Tony's also a slave."

Adam looked at his friend. "Is that true?'

Tony slowly nodded.

Adam smiled. "It's okay buddy. I think all of us have taken a big step towards being open minded tonight." He paused and then he winked at his friend. " I think you'd better get out in the kitchen and help the other slaves get us some beer. We're thirsty."

As Tony stood up, Adam got out of his chair, walked over to Tony's girlfriend and held out his hand. "Come here baby. Since it turns out that your boyfriend is really a slave, I think the two of us should get to know each other a little bit better tonight."

Mandy smiled, took his hand and stood up. "I think that's a wonderful idea."

Adam led Mandy over to the sofa and sat down. As soon as he was seated he pulled her down on top of him, kissed her and slipped his hand inside her tee shirt.

Mandy took a deep breath and said, "Oh my this is going to be fun."

As Tony was walking out of the parlor he turned and looked back at Mandy and Adam. The last thing he saw before he went into the kitchen was his best friend fondling his girlfriend's breast.

Jessica sat down next to Jamal, kissed him hard on the lips and started unzipping his pants. She was of course still naked. As she was pulling his huge black cock out of his trousers her husband Morris walked in with a tray of beers for the men.

Except for the chastity cage on his cock, Morris was now also completely naked.

Jamal looked at Morris for a moment and then he asked, "What the fuck does he have on his cock?"

Jessica laughed and said, "That's a chastity cage. All of our slaves are required to wear them, especially when were entertaining men."

"What does it do?"

"It allows us to control their ability to have orgasms. Helen and I both believe that our slaves are much more attentive when they are denied sexual satisfaction. I only let Morris cum once a month."

Jamal whistled. "Mother fucker, I've never heard of anything like that before."

Morris set a beer down next to each of the guys. When he was done, Jessica looked at him and said, "Morris honey, look at this beautiful cock. I can't wait to get into my mouth." She started to giggle and looked over at me. "April honey I strongly advise you to find a nice little pussy wimp for a husband. That way you can have all the cock you want after you're married."

Helen was sitting on Darb's lap. She was also still naked. "She is right. Husband's should be nice pliable little wimps with great big wallets."

Jessica laughed. "And lovers should be large, macho men with great big cocks."

Helen looked at Mandy. Adam was pulling her tee shirt over her head. "That little Tony of yours looks like wonderful husband material. The guy who's undressing you right now is his roommate, isn't that correct?"

Mandy smiled. "Yes it is, and now that our little secret is out, I'm going to be having a lot more fun when I spend the night at their apartment."

Jessica nodded. "That's the spirit girl."

Just then Ponce, Tony and Lorraine walked in with a bottle of champagne and several glasses.

All three of them were naked.

Everyone took a moment to stare at Lorraine. She really had a gorgeous woman's body. She had obviously spent lots of money on breast augmentation surgery and female hormones. Her skin was soft and smooth and she had a cute little girlie figure. Everything about her was very feminine until you looked at her crotch and saw her tiny penis locked in a chastity cage.

Suddenly Jake said, "Damn! Both Ponce and Lorraine are also wearing those chastity things."

I smiled at him. "Yes, I've learned from Helen and Jessica and they are correct. Ponce is much more attentive when I deny him the chance to have orgasms."

I looked over at Ponce. His face was beet red. He was very embarrassed.

Jamal looked at me. "So how often do you let Ponce have orgasms?"

Danny laughed. "Don't let her fool you. When it comes to being a dominatrix, April is a real softy. She gets my buddy off almost every day."

Helen shook her head. "April honey you really are going to have to work on developing your sadistic side."

Big Julius laughed. "I'm not sure that our buddy Ponce would agree with that."

I winked at Julius. "Oh yes he would." I looked over at Ponce. "You love it when I dominate you don't you baby."

Ponce grinned and nodded in agreement. Everyone started laughing."

After a moment Mandy said, "Where do you get those things. I think my little Tony needs one."

Helen smiled at her. "I think Lorraine has anticipated your request."

We all turned. Lorraine was holding a small box. She took it over to Mandy and handed it to her.

Mandy opened the box. "Wow, this is really wild." She looked up at Lorraine. "How does it work?"

"Call your boy over."

"Tony come over here."

Jessica laughed. "No! No! No! Mandy you sound like you're inviting him to join you. He's your slave, not your equal. Do it like this."

Jessica clapped her hands and said, "Tony come!" It sounded like she was calling a dog.

Jessica smiled at Mandy. "Now you try it."

Mandy giggled. She was giggling partly because being a dom was exciting to her, but she was also giggling because Adam was playing with her nipples.

She looked at Tony, clapped her hands and said, "Tony come."

Helen nodded. "Much better dear."

We all looked over at Helen. While all of us were watching Tony and Lorraine, Darb's had lost his trousers and boxer shorts. Helen was now straddling him. His cock was buried in her cunt.

Tony walked over to Mandy.

Lorraine handed her the first piece of the cock cage. "Slip this over his balls."

Mandy tried to put it on, but fumbled for a moment. She turned to Adam and slapped his hand away from her breast. "Stop, this is hard enough without you distracting me like that."

Lorraine reached down and helped her. "Just like this dear."

Adam started kissing Mandy's neck. She turned back to him with an annoyed look. "If you keep harassing me I won't get this on Tony and you won't get to fuck me tonight."

Adam quickly stopped fondling Mandy. Everyone chuckled

Eventually everything was in place. Once Mandy snapped the lock shut, Lorraine handed Tony a gold anklet chain just like mine. There was a little brass key hanging from it.

"Slave, this is the key to your chastity cage. Fasten it around your Mistress's ankle so she can wear it as a piece of jewelry."

Everyone clapped and cheered as Tony placed the chain on Mandy's ankle.

As soon as Tony was locked in his chastity cage, a wide open orgy broke out in the room. Jamal was fucking Jessica. Darbs was fucking Helen. Adam and Mandy went at it on the couch. Traci grabbed Danny and pulled him over to an easy chair in the corner.

Jake looked at me. I winked at him. He came over. We didn't say anything to each other, I just pulled him down on top of me.

The parlor was saturated with sexual excitement. Both Jake and I were already excited. We didn't need to bother with foreplay, we just tore our clothes off and started fucking.

As Jake mounted me I looked around. I was shocked to see Cynthia Parker on her knees giving Big Julius a blow job. He saw me looking at them and grinned at me.

The slaves were all kneeling obediently near the door. They were the only ones in the room that weren't having sex. I smiled to myself. That was appropriate, after all they were cucks.

Jamal and Darbs finished with Helen and Jessica first. They just switched places. Both Helen and Jessica immediately started giving the two guys blow jobs. I suspected that both of them would be erect again in a very short time.

After Danny finished fucking Traci, she kissed him and said, "Thanks baby that was just what I needed." She giggled. "Now it's time for some kinky games."

Traci got up and walked over to Lorraine. "Helen told me that you have a nice collection of rubber cocks." She smiled. "How would you like to show them to me."

Lorraine smiled. "Nothing would make me happier."

Traci took Lorraine's hand. As they started to leave, Cynthia Parker called to them, "Can I go with you?"

We all turned. Big Julius had obviously just ejaculated in her mouth. There was a dribble of his semen on the corner of her lips.

She looked around and saw everyone staring at her. She blushed and said, "I'm sorry I'm just so inexperienced. I want to learn and Traci and Lorraine appear to be so worldly."

Lorraine looked at Traci. Traci laughed and said, "Why not."

Lorraine turned to Cynthia. "Come on sweetheart, Traci and I will be happy to educate you."

Everyone turned and looked at Big Julius. He shrugged. "Hey the way I look at it, the more she knows, the better it is for me."

The whole room erupted into laughter.

I didn't take long before I sensed that Jake was about to cum.

I whispered to him, "Pull out of me sweetheart, I want to finish you with my mouth." I hadn't yet met a guy who was willing to pass up that offer.

Jake rolled off of me and lay back in the chair. I put his cock in my mouth, sucked him to a nice orgasm and swallowed all of his semen.

I'd noticed that Traci, Jessica and Helen had all done the same thing. I think all of us understood that we were pushing the limits of how much kink these guys could handle. Seeing Lorraine, Ponce, Morris and Tony licking up their cum after they were done fucking us was probably a little too much for them to cope with on this evening.

If we weren't going to have the cucks clean us up, we were going to get awfully messy if we kept letting the guys cum inside us.

Danny, Adam and Big Julius were over in the corner talking to Ponce, Morris and Tony. The slaves were standing up now. The rules of the game were getting a little more relaxed. All of them were drinking beer. Jake walked over and joined them. Morris got him a beer.

I lay back in my chair and relaxed. It had been a long night. I was tired.

I looked over at Helen and Jessica. They were giving blow jobs to Darb's and Jamal. They were done fucking, they were just finishing the boys off.

Just then I heard Big Julius say, "Dammmmmmmn!"

I turned. Traci was walking into the parlor. She was wearing a leather harness around her waist. A huge rubber cock was attached to the front of the harness. It was right where it would have been if it was her own cock."

That however was not what caused Big Julius to swear.

Lorraine and Cynthia Parker were on their hands and knees next to Traci. They were both wearing dog collars and leashes. Traci was holding both of the leashes.

Traci smiled at everyone. "It appears that we have one more slave in the house."

We all started to clap.

Lorraine stood up, reached down and pulled Cynthia up.

Traci smiled at her and said, "Come on baby." She led Cynthia over to Big Julius. As she handed the leash to him, she said, "This slave is your exclusive property. I don't think she's interested in being shared."

Big Julius put his arms around Cynthia and kissed her. When he was done kissing her he picked her up and carried her over to the chair they had been sitting in earlier. He sat down, set Cynthia on his lap, put his arms around her and hugged her for the rest of the party.

As soon as Jamal and Darbs were done getting their blow jobs from Helen and Jessica they joined the other guys. Morris had a beer waiting for each of them.

Jamal took the bottle from Morris and smiled. "Thank you very much for the beer." He paused. "I hope you're not angry at us for what just happened."

Morris laughed. "No Jamal not at all. First of all, this is the life style we choose to lead. Jessica and Helen have been cuckolding Lorraine and me for many years. All four of us enjoy it." He paused. "Secondly both Lorraine and I love our wives very much. They just got fucked by two twenty year old black men. You do understand that's a major fantasy for many middle aged women."

He grinned at Jamal. "How could I ever deny the woman I love that pleasure." He shook his head. "No Jamal I am not only not angry with you, I am deeply in your debt."

Jamal and Darbs both laughed. Darbs said, "Anytime you want to go further into our debt, just give us a call. Both Helen and your wife are gorgeous women."

Morris laughed. "Gentlemen, I am quite sure that we have not seen the last of each other."

Ponce and Morris were about to get more beers for the men when Helen stood up.

"Cucks it's time for you to pleasure the wives. Tony you are responsible for Jessica. Lorraine, you of course belong to Traci for the rest of the evening. Ponce you're mine. She looked at Morris and smiled. "Morris dear you're going to be very busy. You're responsible for the needs of both Mandy and April."

I smiled. Helen and Jessica were wonderful. They loved their husbands and took very good care of them. For the last hour, Traci had been fulfilling Lorraine's fondest fantasies. Now Morris was being assigned the task of giving oral pleasure to two attractive nineteen year old girls.

For the next half hour Mandy and I took turns sitting on Morris's face. All three of us enjoyed ourselves.

When Mandy was taking her turn with Morris I watched the others.

All the guys were completely captivated by Lorraine and Traci. Traci was riding Lorraine's face. She would make her eat her pussy and then she would lean back and make her lick her asshole. When she tired of that, she would push the giant rubber cock into Lorraine's mouth and force her give her a "blow job".

I looked at Ponce. Helen was sitting on his face. My baby was very happy.

Jessica was sitting on the couch next to them. Tony was on his knees licking her cunt.

Eventually we all got tired. The slaves started cleaning up the beer bottles and champagne glasses while Helen and Jessica took turns giving each of the men one more blow job.

While they were busy Traci, Mandy and I went out to the kitchen and took the chastity cages off each of the slaves. Traci gave Lorraine a long slow blow job. I did the same thing for Ponce and Tony. Mandy took care of Morris.

It was after 5:00 am by the time we were done playing. Helen and Lorraine had a big house. We all retired to one of the bedrooms.

Helen slept with Jamal. Jessica slept with Darbs. Big Julius and Cynthia slept together, Mandy slept with Jake, Adam and Tony. Traci slept with Lorraine and Morris. I slept with Ponce and Danny.

I woke up at 11:00. Ponce was already up. Danny was still asleep.

After I went to the bathroom, I wandered out to the kitchen. Traci, Big Julius, Cynthia, Jamal, Lorraine, Ponce and Morris were all there. Ponce handed me a cup of coffee. Lorraine and Morris were making Eggs Benedict for everyone.

There was a Sunday New York Times on the kitchen table. Cynthia was reading the clues for the crossword puzzle.

I smiled to myself as I sat down at the table. Life was wonderful.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers