April's Story Ch. 34

Story Info
April has her first affair as a hot wife.
3.8k words
4.35
52.3k
8
0

Part 34 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the thirty-fourth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous thirty-three episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

The next day was Tuesday. We wouldn't have students until Thursday.

I walked into Carl's classroom just after 10:00 am. He was working at his desk.

"How about a coffee break? It will give me a chance to apologize for bumping into you yesterday."

He laughed. "I think you have that all wrong, I was the clumsy one. I bumped into you." He stood up. "April I would love to have a cup of coffee with you."

The coffee break lasted almost an hour and ended with a lunch date at one. Tuesday evening I went home and filled Mark in on the days developments

On Wednesday Carl and I went out to a long lunch. By the time we were done dining, our causal conversation had turned into overt flirting. On Wednesday night I went home and related every detail of my lunch date to Mark.

Thursday school actually started. The first day of classes is a very hectic time in a high school.

Just after the bell rang that ended the last class of the day, Carl wandered into my classroom. "Hey April, how about joining me for a beer at Robinson's Bar."

I smiled at Carl. "That's sounds wonderful. I could really use a beer. I need thirty minutes to lay out my lessons for tomorrow. Is that okay?"

Carl nodded. "You've got it. I'll be back in a half hour."

Robinson's was a little hole in the wall neighborhood bar about two miles from school. As soon as we got there Carl went to the bar and bought a pitcher of beer while I found a booth and sat down.

Carl brought the beer and two glasses over. After he set them down I was a little disappointed when he sat on the side of the booth across from me. I smiled to myself, Carl was just a little shy.

Carl poured me a glass of beer. I took a sip. Helen, Jessica, Lorraine and Morris were all wine drinkers. They taught me to drink wine. I hadn't had a beer since Ponce and Danny were killed. It tasted good.

Carl and I started chatting. As we drank, our conversation grew more and more flirtatious. We finished the first pitcher beer, so Carl went to get another one.

When he returned I was again disappointed to see him sit down on the opposite side of the booth. My stud was obviously very shy around women.

I stood up and smiled at Carl. "Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to pee."

When I returned I sat down on Carl's side of the booth and gave him a hip. "Move over studman. Like it or not, you're about to get some company over here."

Carl laughed. "I love company."

After I sat down I casually rested my hand on Carl's thigh. As we drank our next glass of beer, our conversation shifted from mild flirtation to blatant sexual innuendo. While we talked I started to massage Carl's thigh. It wasn't long before I was massaging the inside of his thigh.

As I caressed him my hand moved closer and closer to Carl's crotch. We both gasped when my fingers brushed against the head of his trouser covered cock. I was pleased to find that Carl had an erection.

I left my hand on the inside of Carl's thigh so it was just barely touching the tip of his erection and waited for a moment to see if he would protest. He didn't, so I placed my hand directly on his cock. He was huge. My wildest hopes were coming true.

Suddenly I felt Carl's hand on my thigh. Needless to say, I didn't remove it. Instead, I leaned my head against his shoulder, parted my thighs and started massaging his cock and balls.

The booth we were in was at the back of the bar and quite private. As long as we remained moderately discreet we could play without fear of discovery.

As I rubbed Carl's cock, I felt him move his hand to my crotch. I gasped as he pushed my panties aside and slipped two of his large fingers into my pussy.

I was getting very excited. I wanted this to go further. It was four o'clock in the afternoon. It was too light out to discreetly play in the back seat of a car. We needed to go to a motel.

I whispered to Carl. "How soon is your wife expecting you? Do we have time to go to a motel this afternoon?"

He smiled and took out his cell phone. "I'll call her and tell her I'm having a beer with some of the guys from school. She won't suspect a thing."

I got up and went to the bathroom. While I was there I called Mark. He was still at work. The receptionist at the bank put me through to him right away.

"Mark Peters."

"Hello sweetheart."

"Hi April, what's going on?"

"I'm about to check into a motel with Carl."

There was a pause on the other end of the telephone. Finally Mark said, "Really."

"Yes."

"Which motel?"

I laughed. "Does it matter?"

"Not really, but I guess I'd like to know."

"I think we'll go to The Budget Rest Inn out by the freeway."

"Why that one?"

"It's cheap. I really don't care if the bed is comfortable or how many cable channels they have. We aren't going to be there that long and I am certain we won't be watching television."

"I see."

"Mark I want you to stop and buy a bottle of champagne after work. You and I are going to have a little celebration when I get home."

There was silence for a moment and then Mark said, "Yes Mistress April, whatever you wish." He was whispering.

Mark's submissiveness excited me. I decided to taunt him just a little bit.

"Cuckboy, I have to go. I have a man waiting to fuck me. I'll be home when he's finished."

I turned off my cell phone, and walked back into the bar. As I approached the booth, Carl was shutting off his cell phone.

"Is everything okay?"

He nodded. "Yes, Joanne just told me to drive carefully and not stay out too late. She's very familiar with coaches. She knows that when we stop at a bar after work, one beer frequently becomes several beers.

Carl looked at me, "How about your husband?"

I smiled. "Mark's never a problem, he doesn't mind if I play around a little."

Carl stared at me, "Really?"

I nodded, "Really."

"You mean he knows you're going to a motel with me?"

"Yes."

"And he doesn't care?"

"Let's just say he accepts it."

Carl looked puzzled. "What does that mean?"

I grabbed Carl and pulled him out of the booth. "Let's not waste time talking about my husband. We have some serious business to attend to. It's motel time."

Carl laughed. "April, I think you're going to make this a very interesting school year."

We got into our cars and Carl followed me to the motel.

As soon as we arrived Carl got out of his car and walked over to me. "April, I should have said something earlier, Joanne pays the bills at our house. I don't dare put the room on my credit card."

I laughed. "Don't worry studman, we can put the room on my credit card. Wait here, I'll be right back."

I got out of my car and walked into the office. There was an overweight, middle aged man behind the desk. He was typing on a computer.

I was a little nervous. I was worried that he would be suspicious about why I wanted the room when he saw that I only lived two miles away. There wasn't any need for concern. He took my credit card and my driver's license, wrote up a room contract and handed it to me.

As I signed the contract he said, "Check out time is 10:00 am."

I handed the contract back. "We may want to check out early in the morning. Do we need to come down and see you?'

He shook his head. "As long as you don't make any long distance telephone calls or rent any pay per view movies you're fine. Just leave the keys in the room and close the door behind you."

I smiled and said, "Thank you."

As I turned to leave he said, "I hope you and your husband have a good time."

I went out to the parking lot and got Carl. We were in room 227.

As soon as we stepped into the room Carl closed the door behind us, took me in his arms and kissed me. As he kissed me he unbuttoned my blouse and unfastened my brassiere. Carl wasn't shy anymore and he was a man. He didn't ask for permission, he took what he wanted.

While Carl was fondling my naked breasts, I reached down, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers. Carl kicked his shoes off and sat down on the bed. I pulled his trousers and boxers shorts off. He removed his shirt and lay back on the pillows.

Carl was a big, well muscled man. Just looking at him lying on the bed with his mighty cock sticking straight up sent a shiver of excitement through my loins.

I quickly took my clothes off. Once I was naked, I climbed onto the bed next to him and wrapped both of my hands around his huge erection.

Carl sighed as I leaned over and kissed the head of his engorged penis. A little thrill went through me as I put his magnificent weapon into my mouth. It was over two years since I'd sucked a real cock.

It was true that I'd given Mark a blow job on our wedding night, but his little toy was so tiny that it didn't really count. As I now made love to Carl's erect penis, I remembered just how exciting it was to have a real man's cock in my mouth.

Carl lay back and quietly enjoyed the blow job I was giving him. After a few minutes he sat up and rolled me over onto my back. He pulled my legs apart and rubbed my cunt with his huge fingers. He was rough. It was exciting.

My new lover climbed on top of me. I started to shake with excitement when I felt the head of his hard cock pressing against the lips of my moist pussy.

I closed my eyes and held my breath as Carl's massive penis penetrated me. Once he was all the way in he stopped. For a moment we lay together quietly. I was pinned to the bed underneath Carl's powerful body. His stiff cock was buried in my cunt.

As we lay there, I felt Carl start to move. At first his motion was nearly imperceptible. Gradually it increased. Soon he was making long slow thrusts in and out of my cunt.

My excitement started to build as Carl quickened his tempo. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and bucked my hips in response to his thrusts.

The intensity of our movement grew with our passion. Soon we were fucking with unbridled fury. Our lust was quickly building to an almost unbearable crescendo. Suddenly a burst of pleasure exploded inside me, I screamed as an orgasm tore through my loins.

Carl kept fucking me. As the waves of pleasure cascaded through me I felt his cock shoot a spurt of semen into the back of my womb. As soon as Carl started cumming he stopped his thrusts but he kept his ejaculating penis buried deep inside me.

For a few moments Carl and I were lost in a tempest of carnal ecstasy, but gradually the tension in our bodies started to relax and we both collapsed onto the bed. As Carl rolled off of me his softening penis slipped from my vagina.

I nestled into my lover's arms. For a few minutes I was content to cuddle with him and then I let my hand drift to his flaccid cock. I gently picked it up. As I held it, I felt it begin to stir.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I slid down Carl's body and put his growing penis in my mouth.

It was a matter of seconds before Carl was again fully erect.

Now it was my turn to be on top. I straddled my stud and slowly lowered myself onto his wonderful erection. We had both already had an orgasm, so now we were free take our time and savor this union. I started with a slow easy rhythm. For a while we just waltzed with each other, but as our passion slowly grew, I needed to accelerate the tempo.

Soon we were dancing the foxtrot. Our tempo was now a quick staccato. We were both still hungry. We started attacking each other in an effort to satisfy our mutual lust.

Carl had already had one orgasm so his staying power was much better this time. Our second coupling turned into a marathon fuck.

Our aggressive tempo started to wear both of us out. We had to change to a slow, rhythmic tango. As we danced, I got lost in a surreal world of carnal pleasure.

I could have gone on forever, but Carl had other ideas. He rolled me off of him. It was time for him to retake control. I willingly surrendered. My eyes were closed as Carl mounted me and pushed his cock back into my cunt.

Now Carl dictated the tempo. It was a rough, athletic pace that was driven by mutual need. The dance was over.

I went wild as Carl repeatedly thrust his lance in and out of my cunt. Our orgasms came quickly. Mine was just subsiding when Carl started to pump his semen into my womb.

Once he was done, we collapsed onto the bed. We were both completely spent. Our lust was temporarily satisfied. For a few moments we lay quietly in each others arms and then Carl looked at the clock. It was 7:30.

He sat up. "April I have to get home."

"I know baby, so do I."

We quickly got dressed, left the keys in the room and closed the door behind us.

Carl walked me to my car. When we got there, he kissed me and said, "April I had a wonderful time."

I giggled and said, "So did I."

"Can we do it again soon?"

"I would love that."

After Carl kissed me again we both of us got into our cars. We waved to each other as we drove out of the parking lot and turned into the street. We were both in a hurry to return home to our waiting spouses.

As I was driving home I began to think about Mark. Carl may have temporarily satisfied my carnal desires, but my sadistic urges were just waking up.

I picked up my cell phone and called my cuckold husband.

Mark answered the telephone after the first ring. I smiled, it was obvious the he was eagerly waiting for me to call.

My pussy started to tingle with excitement.

"Hello."

"Hi pussyboy, guess who."

"Hi April, where are you?"

"Excuse me! I don't recall giving you permission to address me as an equal."

Mark stammered a quick response. "I'm sorry Mistress April. I apologize. Please forgive me, I overstepped my boundaries."

"Yes you did. I will forgive you this time, but do not let it happen again. If you do I will be forced to punish you. Remember that Mistress Helen's horse whip is hanging in my closet."

"Yes Mistress April. Thank you Mistress April."

"Pussyboy, did you remember to buy a bottle of champagne for me?"

"Yes Mistress. I bought a very good bottle."

"Good, I just had a wonderful afternoon with my new lover and I'm in the mood to celebrate."

Suddenly, I had a wicked idea. "Pussyboy, when I get home, I want to you to be waiting for me wearing nothing but a pair of lace panties. I have just been with a real man and I want it to be perfectly clear to both of us that you are not his equal."

"Yes Mistress April, I understand."

"Pussyboy, there's more. When I open the front door I expect to find you on your knees holding a glass of champagne for me. Do you understand that?"

I could hear Mark take a deep breath. I wasn't sure if it was the result of excitement or fear. I hoped it was a combination of the two.

After a moment he answered. "Yes Mistress, I'll be waiting."

"Good boy, I'm going to hang up now. I'll be home in a few minutes. You have several tasks to complete. You'll have to hurry, do not dare to let me down."

I ended the call.

I smiled as I put my cell phone back in my purse. This was going to be a memorable evening.

A little thrill rippled through me when I walked in the front door. Mark was on his knees waiting for me. All he was wearing was a pair of pink lace panties. I could see the bulge from his chastity cage under those panties. In his right hand he was holding a glass of champagne.

I paused for a moment to collect myself and then I bent down and took the glass of champagne from Mark's hand.

I sipped some of the wine and I looked at my kneeling husband. "Pussyboy, how does it feel to know that you're now a cuckold?"

I grinned at Mark. "Just in case there was any doubt in your mind, let me assure you that it's true. Carl made you a cuckold two times this afternoon." I leered at him. "The second time he made you a cuckold he took a very long time doing it." I sighed. "My new stud is a wonderful lover."

I drank the rest of my wine and handed the glass to Mark. "Pour me another glass of Champagne and bring it into the bedroom cuckboy."

I walked into the bedroom and sat down on the bed, a moment later Mark came in carrying a glass of champagne on a tray.

"Set the champagne down and undress me."

Mark placed the glass of wine on my bedside table and started unbuttoning my blouse. I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes while my slave removed my clothing.

When Mark pulled my panties off I spread my legs. "Look at my pussy cuckboy; See how stretched and raw it is. Carl has a very big cock and he fucks like a man. He knows when to be gentle and he knows when to be rough. He fucked me hard this afternoon and guess what wimpboy; I loved every minute of it."

I sat up in the bed, placed my feet on the floor and spread my legs. "I want you on your knees Cuckboy." I snapped my fingers and pointed to the floor. "Kneel down between my legs."

Mark obediently got down on his knees.

"Look at my cunt pussyboy. I let Carl cum inside me this afternoon. Did you hear that cuckboy? Another man ejaculated his semen into your wife's cunt today."

Mark looked up at me

"Don't look at me, look at my cunt!"

Mark's eyes returned to my crotch.

"Carl's dried cum is all over the lips of my pussy. Can you see it cuckboy?"

Mark nodded.

"Lick it up wimpboy. Lick my lover's dried semen off the lips of my cunt."

My loins tingled with delight as Mark leaned forward and kissed the lips of my pussy. As soon as I felt his tongue licking me clean, I closed my eyes and lay back on the bed.

"Can you taste him? Can you taste Carl's semen cucky?"

Mark stopped licking me and looked up. I was very wet. His face glistened with my love nectar.

He smiled at me and said, "Yes Mistress April, I can taste him."

I grabbed Mark's hair and pulled him up on the bed. "Lie down pussyboy. Carl left a lot more cum inside me."

Mark lay on his back. I straddled his face and sat down on his mouth.

I don't know how long I rocked back and forth on Mark's face. We both lost track of the time. He licked me to two orgasms. After my second orgasm I finally rolled off of him.

I was worn out. I lay down next to Mark, put my arms around him and softly kissed his cheek.

"Sweetheart, go and get the key for your chastity cage. It's in my purse." I'd taught school that day. For obvious reasons I didn't wear the key around my ankle.

Mark got up and disappeared into the living room. While he was gone I got up, went into the bathroom and got a damp wash cloth.

We returned at the same time.

"Baby hand me the key and sit down on the bed."

Mark sat down. I quickly unlocked his cage and slipped it off of him. I placed the cage on my bedside table and gently wiped Mark's tiny penis and testicles with the damp cloth.

After I was done I whispered into his ear, "You have been a very good boy, are you ready for your reward?"

Mark grinned at me and said, "Yes please."

I reached down and gently picked up his tiny cock with my index finger and thumb. As I slowly stroked him I pushed his face to my breast. "Suckle on my nipple while I masturbate you."

It was only a moment before a dribble of semen squirted from the tip of Mark's penis. When he was done ejaculating I pushed my cum covered fingers into his mouth.

"Lick them clean pussyboy."

Once Mark was done I grabbed him and said, "It's time for you to give me a bath."

Mark bathed me. When he was finished I put on a robe and watched television while he showered and made supper. After dinner Mark cleaned the kitchen while I read the newspaper.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12