April's Story Ch. 38

Story Info
After her evening at Baxter's, April toys with her husband.
3.2k words
4.36
38.8k
7
0

Part 38 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,883 Followers

Note: This story is the thirty-eighth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous thirty-seven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

When I walked out of Baxter's Mark was parked in front of the entrance. Jerry the doorman opened the car door for me.

As I got into the car Jerry said, "It looks like you had a good time at Baxter's tonight."

I giggled. "I certainly did."

As soon as Jerry closed the car door; I turned to Mark, "Sweetheart, let's go home."

Mark turned the car around and pulled out onto the highway. Once we were moving at the speed limit I smiled at him and asked, "Did you miss me?"

Mark looked at me and nodded. "Yes of course I missed you. Time moves very slowly when you know the woman you love is most likely in the arms of another man."

I giggled, "The evening went very fast for me. I was in the arms of another man and he was very good at entertaining me."

Mark didn't say anything; he just stared at the road ahead.

I suddenly regretted my comment. It was late, we were both tired. I'd already taunted Mark enough tonight. We would play some more when we got home. Right now I just wanted to love him.

I put my hand on his leg. "Thank you for coming to get me. It's nice to be with you."

Mark smiled at me, "I like being with you to."

For several minutes we rode together in quiet silence. It wasn't an awkward silence. We were just enjoying each others presence.

Mark finally broke the quiet. "Would you like to tell me about the man you met tonight?"

I ran my hand across Mark's crotch. He was wearing his chastity cage, but I knew that touching him there would still be exciting for him.

"Do you want to hear about him?"

He swallowed hard. "Yes, I think I do."

I massaged his balls. "I plan to tell you all about him, but I would rather wait until we get home."

Mark nodded. "I understand."

I kept massaging Mark's crotch. "Earlier tonight I was very cruel to you. Did you enjoy that?"

He looked at me and smiled, "Yes, very much."

"Do you want me to be nice to you when we get home or do you want me to be cruel again?"

Mark grinned at me. He didn't have to think about it at all. "I want you to be very cruel."

A little thrill of excitement went through me. "Drive faster; I can't wait until we get home."

As soon as we walked through the front door of our house, I threw my arms around Mark and kissed him. "I love you Mark. I love you more than any person in the whole world."

He laughed. "If this is really cruel, I can't imagine what kind is like."

I started giggling, "Be careful wise guy, you don't want to give me any extra reasons to punish you tonight."

Mark smiled at me. "April honey, I don't think you need any justification for punishing me." He paused, "That's one of the 957,834 reasons that I'm madly in love with you."

I kissed him. "I want to hear everyone of those reasons right now."

Mark shook his head. "Sorry, it's not your turn. It's my turn and I want to hear every detail about your evening."

I raised my eyebrows; "My my my, aren't you the kinky one tonight."

Mark grinned at me and slowly nodded his head.

I smiled at him. "I think little cuckboys are supposed to be naked when they hear their naughty wives tell them about the fun they had with their lovers."

Mark politely bowed. "Yes Mistress April.

He quickly removed his clothing. Once he was naked he got down on his knees and said, "Mistress April how may I serve you."

"Undress me slave."

Mark removed my clothing and carefully hung everything in the closet.

While he was doing this I said, "Tomorrow when you come home from work, I expect you to hand wash the lingerie that I wore tonight. My lover liked it; he may want me to wear it for him again."

"Yes Mistress, I will see to it."

After he was done, he got back down on his knees. This time he kissed my feet before he looked up at me. "How else may I serve you Mistress?"

"Pour me a glass of wine and bring it into the bedroom. Set it on my night table and pull down the covers on the bed. Call me when everything is ready."

Mark disappeared into the kitchen. I sat down, picked up the newspaper and looked at the front page.

I was just starting to read the headline article when Mark walked through the living room carrying a glass of white wine on a tray.

A moment later he came out of the bedroom. "Mistress, everything is ready for you."

I set the newspaper down, walked into the bedroom, sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Pussyboy, pile up several pillows for my head."

Mark quickly fluffed up three pillows and laid them on top of each other.

I Lay down on the bed, put my head on the pillows and spread my legs. When I was nice and comfortable I looked at Mark. "Kneel on the bed at my feet cuckboy."

Mark obediently did as I instructed.

"Cuckboy, look at my cunt. Do you see how stretched and raw it is? That's how it looks after a real man's done with me."

Mark stared at my swollen pussy.

"Do you see Mitch's dried semen on the lips of my cunt?"

I smiled at Mark. "Mitch Clark was my lover's name. He was a very handsome man. Why don't you lick his dried cum off my pussy while I describe him to you."

Mark started to lick my cunt. I closed my eyes. "Mitch is very tall, much taller than you. He's also much bigger.. He has a huge muscular chest and large powerful arms. No one would ever call him a little wimp."

I looked down at Mark. "Can you taste his semen wimp? Mitch came two times tonight. The first time he came while I was giving him a blow job." I paused for a moment, "Did you hear that cuckboy? This evening I sucked another man's cock." I sat up and stared into Mark's eyes, "I loved every second of it. It's so much fun to suck a really big dick."

I lay back down on the pillows and closed my eyes again. "The second time he came, he was fucking me. Wimpboy Mitch is a man. When he cums, he doesn't squirt out a little dribble of watery jizz like you; he ejaculates spurt after spurt of thick, gooey, fertile semen."

I giggled, "You're licking up some of that cum right now." I stopped to think for a moment. "Cuckboy, you'd better lick my thighs clean. I could feel Mitch's semen running down my legs while I he was walking me back into the restaurant."

For a few moments I enjoyed the sensation of Mark's tongue cleaning my thighs, but I quickly got bored with that. I was ready for more intense pleasures.

I sat up, grabbed Mark's hair and viciously yanked him forward.

He yelped in pain. "Ow, that hurt."

"Did it?" I took a deep breath, "Good."

I rolled Mark onto his back and grabbed him around his throat. "It's time for me to go riding and you're going to be my pony."

I turned so that I was facing Mark's feet and slung my leg over his head so that I was straddling him. "Look up at my cunt cuckboy. I let Mitch cum inside me tonight. You should get a nice nutritious snack while I'm riding you."

I sat down on Mark's face. For a moment I remained perfectly still while I enjoyed the pleasant feeling of my husbands lips on my pussy and then I slowly started to rock back and forth.

"Lick me pony boy. I want to feel you lapping up all of Mitch's cum as it runs out of my cunt."

I little thrill rippled through me as I felt Mark's tongue massage the lips of my pussy.

My excitement started to build. I leaned forward, grabbed Mark's nipples and gave them a savage twist."

Mark cried in pain, but I didn't care. At that moment I was a sadistic bitch. I just twisted harder. My little slaveboy had asked me to be cruel, and I was now happily obliging him."

"Make me cum, and I'll let go."

Mark increased the speed of his tongue.

I twisted his nipples even harder, "Faster, lick me faster."

Mark started working at a frenzied pace.

The pleasure inside me was rapidly building to a crescendo. It was becoming so intense that it was almost excruciating. Suddenly I screamed as the orgasm exploded inside me. I locked my legs around Mark's head and rode him like a bucking bronco.

Gradually the intensity of my orgasm started to subside. Mark gasped for air as I rolled off of his face and lay down on the bed next to him. After a moment I kissed his cheek. "Are you okay sweetheart?"

Mark laughed, "Yes that was wonderful." He rolled over and looked at me. "But I haven't cum yet and I'd really like that."

"Go get the key for your chastity cage. You put it on my dresser when you hung up my clothes."

Mark stood up. As he walked over to my dresser I said, "Fetch me a damp washcloth."

After he got the key from my dresser, Mark went into the bathroom. He quickly reappeared with the washcloth.

My husband sat on the side of the bed while I removed his chastity cage and wiped his cock and balls with the damp cloth. His little penis immediately sprang to attention when I washed it.

"My my, someone is certainly very excited."

I leaned over and kissed Mark. "I'm sorry sweetheart, but I'm not going let you fuck me tonight. Mitch has me so stretched out that I'd never feel you inside me." I giggled, "Besides, I think Mitch laid a pretty strong claim to my body this evening. For the time being he holds all the rights to my mouth and my pussy." I thought for a moment, "I think those rights also extend to my hands."

I shook my head, "Tonight I'm afraid that you're just going to have to be content with jacking yourself off. We really wouldn't want to risk offending Mitch, would we?" I patted Mark's face, "You understand, don't you sweetheart?"

Mark and I both knew that this was total nonsense. This was just another way for me to torment him.

Mark looked disappointed. I suspect that he was hoping for a blow job or at least a hand job.

I felt a little tingle of excitement when I noticed his frustrated expression. Being a dominant bitch was so much fun.

I decided to taunt my husband a little more. "Sweetheart, I don't think Mitch would mind if you lick my asshole while you jack off."

I rolled over onto my stomach and presented my rear to my husband. "There you are sweetheart, enjoy yourself and be sure to let me know when you're done."

On Saturday night we had dinner at Helen's. Morris and Jessica were there. Everyone was excited to hear about my evening at Baxter's.

Mark and I spent Sunday together watching NFL football. That night after we went to bed, I sat on his face and told him about the old football gang bang parties. It was his favorite bed time story.

Monday evening Mark made me a wonderful dinner of broiled tuna and rice pilaf. He served it with a very nice chardonnay. After dinner he gave me a bath

While he was washing me, the telephone rang. Mark picked it up. "Good evening, April Hansen's residence." This was of course how Mark was always required to answer the telephone.

"May I ask whose calling?"

Mark turned to me, "It's Mitch Clark."

I smiled. This was a nice surprise.

I was about to get out of the tub, when I stopped. I suddenly had a wicked idea. It was time for Mr. Clark to get a little better view of my relationship with my husband. This was also a wonderful chance to make Mark humble himself with one of my lovers.

I winked at Mark. "Tell him that you're giving me a bath. Ask if you can relay a message, remember your manners."

Mark smiled at me. He understood exactly what I was doing.

"Mr. Clark, I'm giving my Mistress her bath right now, can I relay a message for you?"

"Yes sir, I am her husband."

"Yes Mr. Clark, I do know who you are. Mistress April told me all about you when she got home last Thursday night. She had a wonderful time with you."

Mark was doing an outstanding job, but I decided that I had to get involved. This game was turning out to be too much fun to stay on the sidelines.

I stepped out of the bathtub and picked up a towel. Mark usually dries me off, but this was a special situation.

As soon as I was dry I handed Mark my towel and said, "Give me the telephone please."

Mark handed me the phone.

"Hello Mitch, it's April. I'm so glad you called."

"April, was that really your husband?"

I laughed, "It certainly was."

"He calls you Mistress April."

"Yes he does. Mitch, my husband and I have a slightly different relationship."

"What do you mean?"

"Mitch, my husband lives as my slave."

"You're kidding."

"No, I'm being very serious."

"Holy shit!"

"Tonight my husband prepared and served my dinner. After dinner he cleaned the kitchen and ate his dinner while I relaxed and read the newspaper. After he was done with the kitchen chores he drew a bath for me and was washing me when you called."

"April, I don't understand. Why would any man be willing..."

"Mitch, you don't have to understand. You only have to accept the fact that it works for us and were very happy. I love Mark and Mark loves me. I'm very dominant and my husband is very submissive. He loves being my slave and I love having a slave."

"This is amazing."

I laughed. "I suppose that it is." I paused, "Mitch, my relationship with Mark only affects you in one way."

"What's that?"

One of my rights as Mark's dominant mistress is the freedom to party with other guys. You may not understand our life style, but it's the reason you got to fuck me last Thursday night."

Mitch was silent for a moment. Finally he said, "You're not going to try to make me a slave are you?"

I started laughing. "No Honey, you don't have to worry about that. You're not a little wimp like my husband."

"Did he leave the room?"

"No, he's standing right here."

"You just called him a little wimp. Doesn't that make him mad?"

"He is a little wimp and no it doesn't make him mad. My little pussyboy loves it when I abuse him."

I realized I was getting cold and I also wanted to sit down.

I turned to Mark, "Cuckboy, fetch my robe for me. I'm going into the living room so I can sit down while I talk to my lover."

I walked into the living room with the cordless telephone. Mark brought me my robe and held it for me while I slipped it on.

"Mitch, pussyboy just put my robe on me, but if you were here I'd take it off. I'd love to have you see my naked body again."

I heard Mitch take a deep breath.

I sat down on the couch. As I sat down I looked at Mark, snapped my fingers and pointed to my feet. Mark immediately got on his knees and started kissing my toes.

"I'm sitting on the couch right now. I wish you were sitting next to me. You could open my robe and play with my tits. You liked playing with my tits last Thursday didn't you Mitch?"

"Yes I did." Mitch paused, "April, where's you're husband right now?"

I giggled, "The little wimp is kneeling at my feet kissing my toes."

"No shit?"

"I promise you that I'm telling the truth."

"Doesn't it bother him when he hears you talking to me about playing around?"

"Yes, it does bother him; but he also loves it. Mitch, my husband is a masochist. He gets off on pain and humiliation."

"I don't know April, this is hard to get used to."

"Mitch, don't think about it. Enjoy yourself, you're not hurting anyone. I guarantee you that both Mark and I are enjoying every minute of this."

"I guess so."

"Mitch honey, do you know what I'd do if you were here?"

"What?"

"I'd unzip your pants and take out that great big beautiful cock of yours."

I could hear Mitch sigh.

"Then I'd put it into my mouth and suck it. You loved it when I sucked your cock last Thursday didn't you Mitch?"

"Yes, it was wonderful."

"Remember how you came all over my hair and my face. That was so hot." I paused, "Mitch when can I see you again?"

"That's why I called. My wife is going out of town with her boss next Thursday. If you'd like, we could spend the whole evening together at my house. April, I would love to fuck you in a bed."

I giggled, "I'd like that to big boy. Let me check with my husband."

I looked down at Mark. "Pussyboy, my lover wants me to come over to his house on Thursday so we can fuck in his bed. Is that okay with you?"

Mark looked up at me and smiled, "Yes Mistress, it's your right to play with anyone you want."

Mitch was laughing. "You guys are incredible." He paused. "April, I have to go. My wife just came home. I'll call you Thursday afternoon and give you directions to my house." Mitch paused again, "April, you'd better eat dinner before you come over, I'm not much of a cook."

"I could bring my slave. He could cook dinner for both of us."

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the line. Finally, Mitch said, "Thank you, but I'm not sure that I'm ready for that just yet."

I laughed, "I understand. I'll see you Thursday."

"Goodbye April." Mitch hung up.

I set our telephone down and patted the couch next to me. "Mark honey, come sit with me."

As soon as Mark was next to me I leaned over and kissed him. "That was fun."

He smiled, "Yes it was."

"Would you like to go into the bedroom and fool around?"

"Yes please."

I stood up, "Come on ponyboy, I feel like doing a little riding."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,883 Followers