April's Story Ch. 39

Story Info
April has another date with Mitch.
3.1k words
4.45
34.9k
4
0

Part 39 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the thirty-ninth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous thirty-eight episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Mark and I both spent the next two days eagerly anticipating my date with Mitch. The time passed slowly, but Thursday finally arrived. I left school right after my final class and went to the boutique. When I walked in, Helen, Jessica and Lorraine were all there.

As soon as Lorraine saw me he grinned and said, "It's my favorite hot wife."

Helen cleared her throat and said, "Slave, I think you might want to rephrase that greeting."

Helen walked over to Lorraine and whispered into his ear. "We'll address your little gaff when we get home. I'll want to have my whip available during our discussion."

Lorraine winked at me while Helen walked over and kissed my cheek.

Jessica smiled, "Are you excited about your date tonight?"

I beamed at them, "Yes very much."

Lorraine looked at me, "Honey have you decided what you're going to wear?"

I nodded, "Yes, I'm just going to his house so I thought I'd wear jeans."

Lorraine shook his head. I think he was disappointed. He loved putting together sexy outfits.

Jessica smiled with approval. "I think April is right. This is a casual date, jeans should be very appropriate."

Helen thought for a moment, "I agree, jeans should be fine." She smiled, "They can also be very sexy, especially if she wears a pair of high heels with them."

Jessica laughed, "I'm not sure it really matters. Once she gets to Mitch's house I doubt she's going to have them on very long."

Lorraine was rummaging through one of the shelves; suddenly he said, "Here it is."

He turned and held up the most beautiful peasant blouse I'd ever seen. "This would go very nicely with a pair of jeans."

Helen smiled. "My baby does have an eye for clothing. Yes, that would be perfect."

I visited with Helen, Jessica and Lorraine for a few minutes and then I left to go home. Mark was planning to leave work early that day. I wanted to be able to spend some time with him before he drove me to Mitch's house.

Mark was still at work when I got home. I looked at the clock. It was just after 4:30. I wasn't due at Mitch's until 7:00. I had a little spare time.

I sat down in my chair and closed my eyes. A few minutes of relaxation felt good. I started thinking about the evening. I was just making a mental list of the things I had to do before we left for Mitch's when I heard Mark's key in the door.

As soon as my husband walked into the house, I got up and hugged him

He laughed, "Someone's in a good mood."

I grinned at Mark. "There's nothing that boosts a woman's spirits faster than the possibility of a good fuck."

Mark sighed, "I think Mitch is going to be one lucky guy this evening."

I nodded, "You can bet on that cuckboy."

We both glanced at the clock. It was just after 5:00.

I looked at Mark, "Draw me a bath and iron the jeans that you washed last night; come and get me when my bath is ready."

As soon as Mark disappeared into the bedroom, I sat down and picked up a magazine. As I relaxed, I smiled to myself about the advantages of having a slave.

Mark was back in a very short time. "Mistress April, your bath is ready."

I stood up. "Very good cuckboy."

My husband followed me into the bedroom. While he was undressing me I noticed that my freshly ironed jeans were hanging in the closet.

Mark gave me a slow, luxurious bath. After he was done he dried me off and brought me my terry cloth robe.

Mark followed me back into the bedroom. As I sat down at my makeup table I said, "Prepare some dinner for me. You can warm up a slice of the quiche that you made last night. I'd also like a small salad and a glass of pinot grigio. You can bring me the wine right now."

Mark bowed his head. "Yes Mistress, I'll see to it immediately."

As soon as Mark was gone, I started putting on my eye makeup.

Mark brought my glass of wine, set it on my makeup table and returned to the kitchen. A few minutes later, he brought me my dinner.

I smiled at him as he set it down. "Pussyboy, you're very good to me."

Mark politely curtsied. "I try very hard Mistress."

"When I come home from my date tonight, maybe we can think of a special little treat for you."

Mark grinned. "I would like that very much Mistress."

I patted my husband's head. "I won't make any promises, but your devoted service should be rewarded from time to time." I handed him my hair brush, "Now make yourself useful and brush my hair while I eat my dinner."

After I was done eating Mark took my dirty dishes into the kitchen. When he returned I was standing naked in front of my full length mirror. I was holding two pairs of panties, a yellow pair and a red pair.

"Mark honey, which of these panties do you think Mitch will find sexier?"

Mark thought for a moment and then he said, "You'll look very sexy in either pair, but my guess is that Mitch would prefer the yellow ones."

I giggled, "I guess it doesn't really matter, I won't be wearing them very long."

I handed the yellow panties to Mark. "Put them on for me."

Mark got on his knees. As I stepped into the panties I laughed, "Hey cuckboy, how does it feel to be putting pair of panties on your wife when you know that later this evening another man is going to be taking them off."

"I'm very envious of him Mistress."

I laughed, "You should be, he's going to get to do things to me tonight that you will never be allowed to do."

"Yes Mistress, I understand."

As Mark pulled my panties up my legs I started to feel wicked. "Cuckboy, would you like to kiss my pussy?"

"Yes Mistress, very much."

"Beg."

Mark looked up at me.

I repeated myself, "Beg."

"Mistress April, may I please be allowed to have the privilege of kissing your pussy."

I shook my head and laughed. "No I don't think so. Tonight my pussy is Mitchell Clark's exclusive property."

Mark stared at the floor.

"Oh poor baby, you feel bad don't you. The big man gets to have all the fun and you don't get any." I paused and pretended to think. "Lets see, Mitch is a very understanding man." I turned around. "I don't think he'd mind if you licked my asshole." I giggled as I bent over and rested my arms on the back of the chair from my makeup table. "Go for it cuckboy."

A little thrill went through me as I felt Mark push his tongue into my ass. For several minutes I closed my eyes and enjoyed his efforts .

Finally I pushed him away and turned around. "That was nice, a little cuckboy should always lick his wife's asshole before she goes out on a date with another man."

I grabbed Mark and pulled him up. "Come on pussyboy, it's time for me to finish dressing. We don't want me to keep my stud waiting do we."

I quickly put on my jeans, the new peasant blouse and my high heels. When I was dressed I looked at my husband and said, "How do I look?"

Mark took a deep breath. "Mistress April, you look gorgeous."

I smiled at Mark. "Are you envious of Mitch?'

He nodded, "yes, very much."

I walked over and patted his face, "You should be."

I picked up my purse. I was just about to tell Mark that it was time to go when I stopped and smiled at him. "I almost forgot, we still have one last detail to take care of don't we."

Mark nodded. "Yes Mistress, we do."

"Fetch it."

Mark retrieved his chastity cage. I sat down on the edge of the bed. After he pulled his pants and panties down, I quickly slipped the cage onto his cock and balls. Once it was securely locked, Mark kneeled at my feet and fastened the chain and key around my ankle.

As soon as he was done I stood up. "There, that's much better. Now we can go."

It was just before 7:00 when we pulled up in front of Mitch's house .

As Mark put his car into park I said, "It's a week night, both Mitch and I have to go to work in the morning. I can't imagine that our little party will go on past 11:00." I laughed, "Mitch is an animal but I don't think he can keep fucking me for more than four hours."

I leaned over and kissed my husband on the cheek. While I kissed him, I reached down and rubbed his caged penis. "Be sure to think about Mitch and me while you're sitting at home tonight."

As I got out of the car, I started to giggle, "I'm sure we won't be spending much time thinking about you pussyboy."

I stopped while I was closing the car door. "My laundry hamper is filled with dirty lingerie and stockings. You can hand wash them for me, that will keep you from getting bored tonight." I started laughing and closed the car door, "Bye bye cucky."

As I walked up the sidewalk to Mitch's house the front door opened and Mitch stepped out onto the steps. I ran to him and threw my arms around his neck. Mitch kissed me, it was a long passionate kiss. While he kissed me he brazenly ran his hands all over my body.

After we broke off our kiss I turned. Mark's car was still parked in front of the house. He was watching us.

I put my arm around Mitch's waist and said, "Wave to my little pussy husband."

Mitch shook his head, "April you are so bad."

While I waved to my husband, I whispered to Mitch; "You have no idea how bad I can be. Let's go inside and I'll show you."

Mitch laughed. "Now there's an offer I can't refuse."

We went into Mitch's house. Mark was still parked in front when we closed the door behind us.

As soon as we got inside the front door, I opened Mitch's jeans and pulled them down to his ankles. His huge cock was already erect. I quickly started giving him a blow job. It only took a few minutes before Mitch was ejaculating his first load of semen into my mouth.

I swallowed all of his cum and stood up. "There, we got that out of the way; now we can spend the rest of the evening enjoying each other at a nice relaxed pace."

Mitch laughed, "April I like the way you think."

Mitch pulled up his jeans and led me to the guest bedroom. While we were getting undressed he said, "Tammy and I have an agreement. Neither of us ever entertain our lovers in our own bedroom."

I shrugged. "I guess that makes sense."

I took off my jeans and laughed as I jumped onto the king size bed. "This is certainly an improvement over the back of your Escalade."

"Hey, I thought I had the car set up very nicely."

"You did, but this is much better."

Mitch tossed his pants across the chair in the corner, lay down, took me in his arms and kissed me. As he kissed me I noticed that he was already getting hard again.

I reached down and stroked his growing erection. "It looks like you're ready to start the main event."

Mitch smiled. "I've been waiting for this all week."

Mitch climbed on top of me. I gasped as his huge erection stretched my tight pussy when he entered me. Once he was all the way inside me Mitch stopped. After a moment he started his long hard thrusts.

Mitch was a very physical lover and I enjoyed his aggressive style, but earlier today I'd decided that I wanted to try to teach him something else.

"Baby slow down. I want you to dance with me for a little while."

Mitch stopped and stared at me.

I smiled at him. "Come on, just try it. It will be fun."

He smiled back at me and said, "Sure, why not?"

For the next hour I taught Mitch to fuck with a slow easy rhythm. We started with a simple waltz cadence and then we experimented with more upbeat tempos.

He was a good student, he learned quickly. It wasn't long before he was leading.

We both came three times while we were "dancing". We finished the evening with a rough animal fuck. It was the perfect conclusion to a wonderful night.

After we were done we lay still for several minutes. Both of us were worn out. Finally I looked at the clock. It was just after 10:00. Mitch and I had just spent three straight hours fucking.

I leaned over and kissed Mitch's cheek. "Baby it's time for me to go home."

Mitch nodded, " I know, we both have to work tomorrow." He laughed, "Besides, you've worn me out."

I sat up, took my cell phone out of my purse and called Mark.

He answered on the first ring. "Hello?"

"Hi baby, it's me. We're all done, will you come and get me?"

"I'll be right over."

"I'll watch for you." I paused. "Mark I love you."

He was silent for a moment and then he said, "Thank you April, I love you to."

I shut my phone off and put it back in my purse.

As I was getting dressed Mitch smiled at me. "April, that was a magnificent evening. Can we do it again?"

I looked at Mitch and smiled, "I'd like that very much; call me."

After I was dressed Mitch got up, put on his robe and sat in the living room with me while I waited for my husband.

It only took Mark a few minutes to get to Mitch's house. As soon as I saw his car pull into the driveway, I gave Mitch a quick goodnight kiss and ran out the front door.

When I got into the car I smiled at Mark and said, "Hi baby, I missed you."

He laughed. "Now there's a little white lie."

I leaned over and kissed him, "Well maybe, but I'm still glad to see you."

Mark smiled at me. "Thank you, I'm glad to see you to."

Mark backed his car out of Mitch's driveway. As he started for home he asked, "Did you have a good time?"

I sighed, "Baby I had a wonderful time. Mitch is a great fuck. He came five times tonight."

Mark looked at me, "Five times?"

"Yes, he's pretty amazing. I gave him a blow job right after you dropped me off and then we went into the bedroom. He fucked me four times and came inside me every time."

"How many orgasms did you have?"

"I don't know, I lost count."

"Are you going to see him again?"

"He asked if he could call me, I told him he could."

Mark pulled the car into our driveway. As he shifted into park he asked. "Do you want him to call?"

I stared into my husband's eyes, "Yes, very much."

As soon as we got out of the car I grabbed Mark's hand and held it while we walked to our front door.

After we got into the house I threw my arms around Mark and hugged him. "Baby, Mitch is a wonderful lover. I hope I get to party with him many times in the future; but sweetheart, you're the man I love. You're the man I want to wake up with in the morning. You're the man I want to spend my life with."

Mark held me close. "Thank you, sometimes I need a little assurance."

I smiled, "Well be assured, you are my man. Mark I intend to fuck lots of guys during our life, but you're the only man I'm going to love."

I stepped back. "Now if you're feeling better, my pussy is an absolute mess. I need a little cleanup boy."

Mark laughed, "I'm just the guy for the job."

Mark and I went into the bedroom. He undressed me first and then he took off his own clothes. I spent the next half hour riding his face while he licked Mitch's cum out of my cunt.

When we were done Mark gave me a bath. After my bath I took Mark's chastity cage off of him and sat by the tub while he took a shower.

I tossed Mark a clean towel when he stepped out of the shower. As soon as he was dry we went into the bedroom.

"Remember earlier tonight when I said I might have a special surprise for you after I got home from my date with Mitch?"

Mark smiled, "Yes I do?"

"Well I'm home from my date with Mitch, are you ready for your surprise?"

Mark nodded, "Yes I am."

I slid down the bed and gently picked up Mark's tiny erection. I put it in mouth and gave my baby a nice soft blow job. I tried to give him my very best effort. This was my sweetheart. This was the man I loved. I also knew that it was only the second blow job he'd ever experienced.

Mark came quickly, I knew he would. I let him ejaculate in my mouth. When he was done I slipped back up so that I was lying next to him. I held his face with my hands and kissed him. As I kissed Mark, I passed his semen from my mouth to his."

"Your cum tastes different than Mitch's doesn't it baby."

Mark nodded. "Yes it does."

I kissed Mark again, "I think your going to become very familiar with the taste of Mitch Clark's semen."

Mark kissed me back, "I hope so."

I giggled, "You're a pervert."

Mark laughed. "That's lucky, because I just happen to be married to a pervert."

I sighed, "Sweetheart, you sure have that right."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers