April's Story Ch. 40

Story Info
April returns to Baxter's and meets new friends.
3.4k words
4.1
33.4k
6
0

Part 40 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the fortieth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous thirty-nine episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

On Monday night Mark and I were sitting on the couch watching the Kansas City Chiefs play the Cleveland Browns when the telephone rang.

I picked it up, "Hello?

"Hello, could I speak to April Hansen?"

It was a woman's voice.

"I'm April Hansen, may I ask whose calling?"

"Yes, this is Tammy Clark. I'm Mitchell Clark's wife."

I stopped for a moment. I needed to think. Finally I said, "Mitch told me that you were okay with it when he played around."

Tammy laughed. "Honey, I'm not calling you because I'm mad at you; I'm calling because you've done a wonderful thing for me."

"What do you mean?"

"Mitchell and I made love last night. It was the most incredible sex we've had since we got married. He told me you taught it to him. He said you called it dancing."

"Yes I did."

"April I have been trying to get Mitchell to be a more gentle lover for the last eighteen years. I don't know how you did it, but you succeeded on the second night you were with him."

Tammy laughed. "Don't get me wrong, I love my husband's rough style of love making. It's one of the many reasons I married him."

I giggled. "I like it to."

Tammy ignored my comment. "But it's nice to have a little variety. April we fucked until two in the morning. I was so sore today that I could barely walk around at work. Franklin, my boss wanted to make love during our lunch break. I told him I had a yeast infection and made him settle for a blow job." She paused, "Mitchell and I had a night I'll never forget."

"I have to admit that I had a pretty good time with him last Thursday."

Tammy laughed. "So I heard. Over the past several days, Mitchell has told me a lot about you. My husband seems to be quite taken with you."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh please don't apologize. I'm not worried. Mitchell and I have a very solid marriage." She paused, "Besides, it would be a little hypocritical for me to start getting jealous. After all, I've been carrying on a serious affair with another man for over three years now."

She stopped for a moment and then she continued. "But now that Mitchell has learned how to be a gentle lover; I have to admit that my need for Franklin has diminished."

"Are you going to stop seeing him?"

"Oh goodness no! It's true that I was initially attracted to Franklin because he was a much more sensitive lover than Mitchell." She laughed, "He was a wonderful change of pace. But he has become much more than that. Franklin challenges me intellectually. He's an outstanding travel companion and he has a wonderful knowledge of the fine arts."

"You almost sound like you prefer him to Mitch."

Tammy sighed. "No, Mitchell Clark is the love of my life. I can spend hours talking to him. He makes me laugh. I get bored with Franklin when I am with him for a long period of time. I never get bored when I'm with Mitchell."

"But you don't want to give Franklin up."

"No he satisfies some needs that Mitchell can't fulfill for me. If I had to, I suppose that I could live without Franklin; but I don't want to." She laughed. "Besides, If I quit seeing Franklin I'd expect Mitchell to stop seeing other women. I don't think I could get him to do that. He loves his little flings."

"Your marriage is a little unconventional, but it seems to be working for you." I stopped and laughed, "Listen to me, I can't believe that I just called your marriage unconventional. Your marriage is very traditional when you compare it to mine."

"Yes, Mitchell has told me a little bit about your relationship with your husband. He says that you told him your husband is your slave. Is that true?"

"Yes, I did tell Mitch that, and it is true."

"How does that work?"

"Its kind of hard to explain." I stopped, "I have an idea. Why don't you an Mitch come over for dinner one night. You can see for yourself."

I'll have to ask Mitchell." She paused, "I wish I could bring Franklin instead. I think he would be fascinated by this."

"Why not bring Franklin." I giggled. "If Mitch gets upset, I'm sure that the two of us can think of a way to make it up to him. Has he ever been with two women at the same time?"

Tammy laughed. "April, I love the way you think."

"So, when do you and Franklin want to come for dinner?"

"You're serious aren't you?'

"Why not?"

"Goodness, let me think. Mitchell and I are going to Las Vegas on Wednesday."

"Really?"

"Yes, didn't he tell you?"

"No."

"Well that's my man, social graces aren't exactly his strength."

I laughed. "I admit that I don't know him very well, but I've already figured that out."

"Next week Franklin and I are going to London on business." She paused. "Do you think you could spend an evening with Mitchell while I'm gone? I always worry about him getting lonely."

"Tammy I love this. You're asking me to spend a night boinking your husband."

She giggled, "I guess I am aren't I? My, we certainly are progressive."

"Yes, I guess you could call it that. Don't worry Tammy, I would be more than happy to spend a night partying with your husband."

"April, you are delightfully direct."

"I had some old friends who taught me that."

"I'll be getting home from London a week from Thursday, could you get together with Mitchell on Monday or Tuesday?"

"Let's plan on Tuesday."

"Thank you April, I'll tell Mitchell."

"Tammy when do you and Franklin want to come over for dinner?"

"Can I get back to you about that? Franklin has a wife. His schedule can be just a bit difficult to manage."

"Why don't you call me when you get back from London."

"Thank you, I would appreciate that."

"Tammy, I'm glad you called."

"I am to April, I hope we can become friends."

"So do I."

I turned off the telephone.

When I set it down Mark asked me, "Who was that?"

"That was Mitch's wife, Tammy."

"Really? What did she have to say?"

"We talked about a lot of things, but all you really need to know is that Thursday night I'll be going back to Baxter's."

Mark smiled at me. "That's exciting."

On Thursday afternoon I had three parent conferences after school. The last one didn't start until 5:30. By the time I got home, it was nearly 7:00.

Mark was waiting for me when I walked in the front door. He knew I was going to be late.

My husband quickly bathed me and shaved my legs and my pussy. After he was done I applied my makeup while he fixed me a light snack. I ate while he ironed my blouse. I was dressed and ready to go by 8:00.

Once we were in the car and on our way to Baxter's, Mark turned to me. "Are you excited about tonight?"

"Yes, very much." I paused for a moment. "I hope Brenda and Maddie are there tonight."

Mark looked at me.

I suddenly realized that after my first trip to Baxter's I was so excited about meeting Mitch that I'd neglected to tell Mark about Brenda and Maddie.

I laughed. "Sorry, I guess I forgot to tell you about them." I stopped for a moment to collect my thoughts. "I met Brenda and Maddie during my last visit to Baxter's. I had dinner with them. While we ate they were kind enough to fill me in on how the night club works."

Mark kept his eyes on the highway as he asked, "Did they hook up with men and go out to the parking lot?"

I smiled. "Oh yes, in fact when Mitch and I were walking out to his car I saw Brenda giving her guy a blow job in the back seat of a Lincoln."

"What makes you think they'll be there tonight?"

"They told me they go to Baxter's every Thursday night. They invited me to join them last Thursday, but of course that was the night I spent with Mitch."

Mark smiled at me. "I hope they're there. It must make it more fun to have someone to visit with while you're looking for a playmate."

I nodded, "Yes, it really does."

For a moment we rode in silence and then I said, "When I was leaving Baxter's two weeks ago Brenda said something that made me very curious."

"What was that?"

"You must remember that I looked pretty ragged after Mitch got done fucking me in his car."

Mark laughed. "When I picked you up that night, you looked like you'd just finished partying with the entire crew of an aircraft carrier that had just returned from a six month cruise."

I giggled. "What a wonderfully exciting thought."

Mark shook his head and rolled his eyes and then he asked, "So what did Brenda say?"

"When she saw how disheveled I looked, she asked me if I was actually going to meet you looking like that."

"I can understand that question."

"I nodded and then I continued. "When I said yes and explained that you knew exactly what I was doing at Baxter's, she told me that we had to talk."

"Really?"

"Yes, I think she knows a lot about the cuckold lifestyle."

We went around a curve. The large neon sign advertising Baxter's was just ahead. Mark slowed down, turned into the driveway, pulled up to the front door and stopped.

Jerry the doorman opened my car door. "Good evening, welcome to Baxter's."

I leaned over and kissed Mark on the cheek. As I got out of the car I said, "I call you when I'm ready to come home."

Mark smiled at me. "I'll be waiting."

I grinned and said, "Tip the man cuckboy"

Mark was opening his wallet as I went inside.

Phil, the maitre d greeted me as I entered the restaurant. "Good evening madam, may I show you to a table?"

I looked at him. "I'm hoping to join two friends." I paused, "Are Brenda and Maddie here?"

Phil smiled. "Of course they are, it's Thursday night. May I show you to their table?"

"Phil, they're not really expecting me. Would you mind if I went in by myself?"

"Not at all."

I walked into the dining room and looked around. I spotted Maddie and Brenda right away.

They were sitting with two very attractive women about my age. Two men were also seated at their table.

I stared at the men for a moment. They weren't your usual Baxter's material. Both of them were small, slightly built, rather effeminate looking pansies. As I inspected them I noticed that they were wearing remarkably feminine clothing. One of them was actually wearing a pink golf shirt with little yellow daisies all over it.

Maddie suddenly noticed me and waved, "Hi April, please join us."

As I approached the table the two gentlemen stood up.

Brenda smiled at me. "April I'd like you to meet our friends, Sandra Monroe and Julie Gordon." She turned to the two women. "Sandra and Julie, this is April Hansen."

Both of them graciously smiled at me.

Sandra said, "Hi April it's nice to meet you." She turned to the gentleman in the flowered golf shirt. "Speedy, fetch Ms. Hansen a chair."

As Speedy was getting my chair Maddie said, "The boy getting your chair belongs to Sandra and Julie. The other wimp is called Quickspurt, he belongs to Brenda."

As soon as I sat down Sandra nodded to Speedy and Quickspurt and said, "Boys you may sit."

After they were seated I looked at everyone and asked, "Are Speedy and Quickspurt cuckold slaves?"

All six of them stared at me, no one said a word. Finally Sandra spoke, "Yes they are." She paused, "April you seem to be quite familiar with the concept."

I laughed. "I should be, I also have one. He just dropped me off."

Sandra raised her eyebrows, "Really? I think the five of us may have quite a lot in common."

"I'm Dr. Richard Norman. If you follow Goodhusband's stories, you know me as Ricky. It's been a long time since April started telling her tale. GH thought it might be appropriate for me to remind you that everyone has been sitting in the parlor at Brenda, Maddie and April's house listening to April while she told this story."

It was 3:00 am, we were all tired, but no one was ready to go to bed.

April looked around the parlor. "All of you are very familiar with the rest of my story. Most of you were at Baxter's that night."

She laid her head on Mark's shoulder and closed her eyes. It was obvious that she was physically and emotionally exhausted.

For a moment everyone in the room was silent.

Finally Brenda looked at April. "Why haven't you ever told us this before?"

Mark kissed April on her cheek and said, "Can I try to answer this for you?"

April nodded; "Yes please, I'd like that very much."

Mark looked at all of us. "The deaths of April's father, Ponce and Danny along with the abandonment by her mother were all very traumatic events for April. She has coped with this trauma by compartmentalizing her life. This allowed her to keep the pain she felt locked up inside her while she tried to go on living."

Mark thought for a moment. "She now has two wonderful support groups." He looked around. "All of you make up one of the two groups. I think your group represents the present and the future for April. Helen, Lorraine, Jessica and Morris make up the other group. They represent her past. Until tonight, she has been careful to keep these two groups separated."

Mark smiled, "The one obvious exception to all of this was Jamal. I was nervous when he became part of this group, but he's always been very respectful of April's past."

Sandra looked at Mark, "So why did she finally decide to tell us her story?"

Mark laughed. "For the same reason that PW could tell us his story. You're a wonderful loving group of people." He paused, "When everyone started to tell their stories last night, April realized that this was her chance to tell all of you about this part of her life. I think she's wanted to tell you this story for a long time, but didn't know how to go about doing it." He smiled, "It's not exactly dinner time conversation."

Julie grinned at everyone. "Okay, now we know the story; when do we get to meet Helen, Jessica, Lorraine and Morris? They sound like our kind of people."

April sat up. There was a big smile on her face. "They're wonderful people and they desperately want to meet all of you." She took a deep breath. "How about a dinner party here next week."

Everyone thought that was a wonderful idea.

Julie looked at April, "Why don't you call and invite them. I'd eventually like to have a date night with them, but I think the first time we meet them it should be a family night.

April nodded, "I agree." She turned to Stevie. "Would you let Lorraine help you prepare the dinner?"

Stevie smiled, "I'd be honored."

Sandra looked at April. "I'm not sure this is the right moment to ask, but I really do want to know."

April turned to her. "Go ahead Sandra; you're my friend, you can ask me anything."

"Do you still know Big Reggie Diamond?"

April shrugged. "The last time I talked to him was just after Ponce and Danny died; but I'm sure he still remembers me, why?"

"I want to try dancing at the Black Knight."

Julie jumped up. "So do I!"

April grinned at them. "I'll call him, I know that Mark would love to have a chance to see me dance."

"This isn't fair."

We all turned. It was Brenda.

Julie said, "What's the matter Bren?"

"I want to dance there to and I can't."

Sandra looked at her. "Why not? I'm sure Bobby wouldn't mind."

"Didn't you listen to April's story? I'm over thirty."

Maddie stood up, "Hey that means that Roxanne and I can't dance there either. I agree with Bren, it's not fair."

Stevie put up his hand. "Everyone slow down. If you girls really want to dance at the Black Knight, I am sure we can make the necessary arrangements so that all of you can get to do it."

Brenda looked at Stevie, "How are you going to do that?"

Stevie laughed. "Well, if we have to we'll open our own strip club." He paused, "But Big Reggie sounds like a good businessman to me. I suspect that if we offer enough money we can get him to change his rules for one night."

Sandra hugged her husband. "You are the smartest man in the entire world." She rubbed his crotch, "Later tonight, I want to talk more about opening up our own strip club."

Julie rolled her eyes. "Stevie now you've gotten her going. Heaven only knows where this is going to end."

I started to giggle.

Julie turned and looked at me. "What are you laughing about Footboy." She grinned, "Does the idea of being married to a stripper get you excited."

All I could do was nod.

Suddenly we heard some muffled sobs. We all turned, Roxanne was crying, PW was trying to comfort her.

Brenda walked over and sat on the edge of their love seat. "Baby, what's the matter?"

Roxanne shook her head, "I just feel so bad for April. Ponce and Danny sounded like wonderful men."

April smiled at Roxanne. "Roxie you're right, they were wonderful men and I miss them so much." She sighed, "There are nights when I still cry myself to sleep." She stopped, "But these days, I'm starting to think more and more about how lucky I've been."

We all looked at her.

Sandra asked, "What do you mean?"

"For some reason Ponce and Danny were taken from me. Maybe it was just random chance." She smiled, "But random chance also brought me Helen, Lorraine, Jessica, Morris, Mark Peters and all of you. I'm a very lucky woman."

We all sat in complete silence for a moment. I think we were appreciating just how lucky we all were to have found each other.

Finally Brenda stood up, "Come on Bobby it's bed time."

There was a low murmur as all of us agreed that it was time to end the evening.

Sandra, Julie, Roxanne, Stevie, PW and I all walked back to our house together. We were tired. As soon as we were home we all got ready for bed.

This ends April's Story. I don't know if we will ever get to come back and tell you more stories; that's up to up to GH. I do know that all of us hope we get to come back. Our lives are filled with adventures and we would love to tell you about every one of them.

"Ricky honey don't forget to tell them about the other stories." I turned, it was Julie. Roxanne and Sandra were right behind her.

Sandra grinned at me. "Those stories aren't about us, but they're still fun."

Roxie nodded. "My favorite is "The Party" and GH promised me he would post that next."

"I don't know what I'd ever do without the help of the three of you."

My wife patted my butt and said, "And don't you ever forget that Footboy. Now it's time for you to say good night to these wonderful people and get your cute little bottom into bed. Sandra, Roxie and I want to play tickle the cucks before we go to sleep."

"I guess I have to go. I look forward to seeing all of you again, but for the time being I reluctantly have to say goodbye."

"I'm Dr. Richard Norman, but if we do get together for more stories, you can call me Ricky."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers