Apron Only

Story Info
Sandra shows her trust, obedience and devotion to her Master.
1.5k words
3.98
19.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
113 Followers

Sandra carried the laundry basket to the laundry room. This was her main chore for the day.

Her beloved Master assigned her daily chores, some of which were routine housekeeping chores, others involved her work situation, and still others concerned her own personal skills and talents.

He generously allowed her a household uniform which consisted of a simple apron as a protective garment. Typically, it wrapped around her middle and tied at the small of her back, the ties were left to hang temptingly over the curve of her round ass. He allowed these aprons to be different colors and prints, but all the same size and style, reminiscent of the fig leaf of the ancient Garden. It simply hid her "slave girl V!"

The garment was not really a covering, as her ass and breasts were fully visible and her pussy fully accessible to her dear Master's use at his convenience. This and soft slippers were all she was permitted to wear on his property.

Only on rare occasions when they went out, or when she went to work, was she permitted anything else to wear, and Master monitored her wardrobe closely because she was his valuable property.

Master had established a few simple ceremonial routines to enhance her submission. Initially, her first daily duty was to suck his magnificent cock until he came, and if permitted, cheerfully swallow every drop of his cum.

She was also charged with the honor of holding his penis when he pee'd, if he wished. She scrubbed him daily in the shower head to toe. This, of course, was a tremendous joy, not a chore, to wash and caress her Master's strong, sexy body.

After drying him, she was to present herself as a visual treasure while he dressed, and if he desired to use her or be pleasured further by her, to eagerly accommodate his desires.

Sometimes, Master would sit out on the back deck and ask her to do something in the yard, maybe water the grass, or gardens, maybe cut the grass, maybe set up for a garden party, whatever, he sometimes asked her to shed her apron and perform her tasks under his watchful eyes. It pleased him to test her limits and obedience often and to get some color on her pale, freckled skin.

Today, Master tasked her with the laundry, and to hang all sheets, t-shirts and casual shorts on the laundry lines stretched across the back yard. He liked when her tits and face showed a bit of sun kissed pink, and he enjoyed the swing and jiggle of His tits as she moved. Her mature curves belonged wholly to him.

He signaled for her to approach him. She came.

"Please go choose a flogger, my dear, and return quickly."

"Yes, Sir!" And she ran off to obey. She returned with his newest flogger, a tool of twenty leather fingers, each tied with a tight knot at its end and attacked to a foot long stiff leather handle. She presented it to him as she'd been taught, then presented herself, standing beautifully in between His knees facing him.

"Stand tall, girl, and lace your fingers together behind your head and DO NOT LET GO!"

"Yes, Sir! She stood as he demanded, fingers laced behind her head.

"Who owns you, girl?" he asked.

"You do, Sir, body, mind, and soul."

"Will you show me?"

"Yes, Master! In what way do you wish me to show you my trust and obedience, Master?"

With no further words, he put his large hands around her waist and moved her back a few steps. He stood, the flogger in his right hand.

"What belongs to me?" he asked.

"All of me, Master."

"Good girl." Immediately, he lifted the flogger and swatted her left tit. She gasped silently. Quickly, he repeated on her right tit. Again, she sucked in air. He looked into her eyes to gage her response. Another quick swat to each tit, making sure to center on her nipples, which stood bravely.

"Color?"

(They had long before established "safe words" to communicate during a scene. 'GREEN,' meant all was good; 'YELLOW' meant she was being tested, but still acceptable. 'RED' meant stop immediately!)

"Green, Master!" He gave her three additional swats across each pale tit. She struggled to hold her position.. He continued to drag the fingers of the flogger across the swell of her breasts and swat her nipples... Five more swats to each tit. She groaned as tears flooded her eyes, but she held her position, loving her Master.

"Color, girl?"

"um, yellow, Sir?"

"Good girl!" One last biting swat to each nipple, and he dropped the flogger, pulled her against him, holding her tightly, as tears flowed freely and her body collapsed into him.

"That was very good, girl. You gave me your trust." He held her tightly until her body calmed.

"Now, suck my Cock till it's nice and hard."

Gracefully, she nestled between her Master's thighs, unzipped his jeans and released his already thick Cock. Reverently, she kissed the tender head, then slid her tongue around the sensitive ridge. She moaned with desire as she continued to openly pour out her deep devotion and growing affection skillfully with her mouth, She loved how his cock responded to her oral adoration and felt empowered by his love and care.

As she continued, her Master roughly twisted and pinched her nipples until she whimpered against his swollen Cock.

Suddenly, he pulled his Cock from her mouth.

"Open your mouth, slave. You have done well. You will have some cum in your mouth for your good service. The rest, you will proudly rub on your tits and wear to work."

He allowed her to drink a good spurt of his milky essence before firing the rest on her tits!

"Good girl! Now, rub it around, especially on my nipples. You may not wash it off until I tell you to. Do you understand me!"

"Yes, Sir! Thank you."

"Too bad you have to wear a top to work. I'd love for you to parade around proudly displaying your Master's cum all over his slave's body."

"Yes, Master. I am proud to belong to you and proud you find me pleasing, Master. There is not much I would not do to please you."

"Good girl!

Master sent her to put on her best frilly apron which still had the ties hanging teasingly down across her round ass. This apron had a bib attached that loosely hid her nipples, but the rubbing of the rough lace fabric kept her nipples hard and puckered.

She walked to him and presented herself between his knees, fingers locked behind her head. He looked into her eyes, and reached for her nipples.. He pinched them hard, and she winced. He pinched again.

"We will have guests for supper tomorrow. You will wear this apron as you serve my friends."

"As you wish, Master."

He pinched her nipples again and pulled them. She stood still, and moaned. He played with the apron to tease her, pulling down the straps, untying the apron, yanking on it to the left, then the right. Chuckling as her face flushed.

"Turn girl!" She obeyed. He gently put the garment in its rightful place, lightly running his fingers all over her body as he took his time tying it right. He arranged the lacy straps over her nipples, straightened the hang of it, then he reached around her and cupped both tits and squeezed. He juggled them, smushed them together, squeezed them again, pinched both nipples so that she squirmed again. His right hand dropped to her right knee and slowly slid up to her hot, moist center. He parted her legs farther as he pulled her back against his chest. His fingers went to work in her wetness, sliding to her clit where he flicked it a few times making her shiver, then sliding back to the tight rosebud, spreading her moisture stem to stern. Two fingers pushed into her.

"Cum for me, kitten!" Within seconds, her body visibly tensed, then spasmed beautifully as her first orgasm crashed over her with a loud purr, but he did not stop. His fingers continued to torture her sensitive clit and slide deep inside her dark, wet pussy.

"Cum again, slave!" Her pussy muscles began to vibrate against his fingers, and he felt her female essence pour from her as she squirted her desire.

"Good girl! Do you want to cum again?"

"If it pleases you Sir!"

"It pleases me, girl, cum!" His fingers kept busy stirring her lusty fire, and she could feel his Cock stiffening against her ass. His obvious arousal was enough to push her over the edge as she cried out loudly as the powerful waves crashed over her yet again. Her knees buckled, but he caught her, and held her tightly as her body shook with the after shocks of the earth shaking orgasm.

"Thank you, Master," she mumbled as she reveled in his embrace, her body spent.

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
113 Followers