Aqua Fun Bath Gel for Three Ch. 1

Story Info
Kara takes a bath with a friend.
1.2k words
3.86
28.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naxos
Naxos
28 Followers

Ten years ago I was in my first year at college at a small private school in Texas. In the summer it got very hot and we would do almost anything to beat the heat. I had this girlfriend and she was quite a looker. She had long silky hair and was very athletic in build.

She had this female college friend and you know how that goes sometimes. She hinted that they "probably" fooled around a bit in the dorm like girls do. She also hinted that girls out on their own for the first time "experiment" sexually with each other in addition to spending long nights talking about intimate details of things they did with high school boyfriends.

When I met Kara at grad school, we used to take long walks down to the campus lake for an afternoon dip. On other days, we would meet at the campus pool to swim and do our homework. I discovered that she loved to "play" underwater almost as much as she loved to play in the water.

One hot morning she called and said that she was going down to the pool with her friend, Maria, and I could join them if I wanted to. She said that Maria had stayed over night and they were going to bathe first so I did not need to hurry to meet them.

My curiosity peeked, I asked if they were showering or actually taking baths. Kara said, "Wouldn't you like to know." So I pressed on with, "Are you bathing together?" She gave me the same answer with a smirk in her voice. I guess that's what you really would like to know, isn't it?

I surmised that they were rekindling old dorm habits but it didn't really bother me. I asked if I could come over and wait but she replied that I would just be bored unless I liked watching girls fuss with themselves on the bathroom and chatter about nothing. Some how I took that as a "yes" but I did not tell her that. Watching girls in the bathroom was what I was EXACTLY what I was looking for.

I hopped in my trusty – rusty – and a bit crusty Ford F100 pickup truck. I took my time getting there stopping for gas and to pick up some books. Her apartment was actually a suite in an old house on the third floor and I could climb the outside fire stairs to get to her window.

She always left all of the windows open so it was easy to hear that they were already in the bathroom giggling and talking. I peeked in and was pleased to see that they were both naked – probably had been since they climbed into bed last night – and water was noisily filling the huge white bathtub.

I was not really trying to hide from them on the landing so if either of them has looked up they would have seen me. I sat down on a wooden planter with my back to the wall and gazed out at the lake in the distance. I could hear everything in the bathroom including flushing of toilets and the giggle of silly girls discussing subjects from shaving their pussies for that hyper-nude look to if you can really feel if a guy's dick is curved when it is inside of you. I took this last one to be a reference to me but I don't have much experience looking at other guys erect cocks so it could have been anybody.

Then something caught my ear; Maria said that she had been watching the Aqua Channel late at night and she was turned on by a commercial on a product that you poured in the bath to make the water slippery and sensuous to the skin. She went on to say that the commercial showed couples making love in it as well as both men and women masturbating in their baths. She said that it had a chemical to make water "wetter" so that it was really slippery and soft on the skin. The product was aptly called Aqua Fun Bath Gel and the name said it all. No confusion there.

I popped up again to see Maria bending over the tub pouring the clear gel into the swirling water. Her ass was facing me and though she had trimmed her bush to just a little sliver of fur – she had not shaved it. (Yet?) I ducked back so that she would not see me but not before I saw Kara walk over to the tub and put a foot in. "Ohhhhh", she said, "This is great, and it feels like silk on my skin!" Kara (that's my girl) had shaved her pussy and her labia's were very sexy! I got an instant hard-on just looking at her.

Kara stepped in and with a mighty splash she disappeared from view under the surface. She stayed entirely underwater but rather than fight and kick like I would have, she blew out some of the air in her lung and settled to the bottom of the tub. Maria called to her, "Good girl, don't fight it – isn't it fun being underwater trapped by the influence of the gel?"

I couldn't really see that well into the depth of the water but I took from Maria's laugh that she must have been nodding her head. After a brief time (I estimate fewer than 45 seconds of bubbling), Maria reached into the water and took Kara by the head and pulled her to the surface. Kara gasped and coughed a spray of water but all in all she was squealing with delight. It did appear that the water had invaded her sinuses by the way her voice gurgled as she talked about how it felt.

Maria and Kara talked together for a while about the gel and then Kara took a deep breath and slid underwater again. Maria reached down into the water with both arms and appeared to be giving her an underwater "front-rub" from neck to knees. I knew that Kara could stay underwater for a long time but it seemed like a REALLY long time to me. I instinctively held my breath as the two girls sloshed over and under the water.

I was on my second breath when Kara surfaced again and clung to Maria's waist. After she had caught her breath Maria stepped into the tub with her and they both submerged in a plume of bubbles. The water grew calm with only a slight wave or "bloop" of bubbles breaking the surface that pointed to the fact that two bodies were under the surface.

Maria came up for a quick breath and sank under again. I stepped in though the open window and tiptoed over to the tub trying not to be seen. What I saw made my heart jump and my dick start tingling, as it grew hard. I stepped out of my shorts and briefs and pulled my tee shirt over my head.

Now as naked as the girls were, I was ready to get in the tub and get wet with them. I hoped that they would not freak out when they saw me.

To be continued...

Naxos
Naxos
28 Followers