Aqualina's Campus Visit: Saturday

Story Info
Aqualina and Xochi at the beach.
9.7k words
4.52
20.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

When I woke up it was pretty early and Xochi and Aqualina were still asleep so I carefully crept out of bed and went out to the kitchen. Daniella was curled up on the couch with a book and a cup of tea. "Hi bed head," she said cheerfully. "There's pineapple juice, help yourself."

For some reason, Daniella and her sisters thought that pineapple juice made my cum taste sweeter and I wasn't about to argue. Besides, I liked pineapple juice and was feeling thirsty. I got a big glass of it and joined her on the couch, giving her a kiss.

"Those girls didn't wear you out?" she asked.

"Apparently I wore them out," I said.

"That's my stud," she said putting her legs over my lap, causing her short silk robe to ride up to her waist.

"I'm on my period," she told me, "Jennifer's away and I told Dee and Willow to make other plans for this weekend. I know you only have a couple of hours of homework this weekend so the rest of the time you can enjoy yourself with those horny teenagers."

"What did I do to deserve you?" I asked.

"As I told you before, I really like this arrangement. For the first time in my life I'm the queen."

I rubbed Daniella's feet, something she really loved, as she returned to her book. I really loved it too since her legs and feet are so gorgeous. And she used whichever foot I wasn't massaging at the moment to rub my cock, which was getting harder by the minute.

Daniella put down her book and said, "I'd suck that thing for you but I don't want to deprive the girls. How was Xochi? It was her first time, right?"

"She's very sweet and affectionate, and very sensitive; she's multi-orgasmic," I replied. "And I wouldn't be surprised if the two of them become lovers."

"Good, maybe they can satisfy each other when they can't have you," Daniella commented.

"I've enjoyed getting to know Aqualina better," I said. "She's smart, funny and energetic. And I think she really looks up to you."

"She better," said Daniella, "even though she's an inch taller."

I heard someone get up and go to the bathroom, then return to bed.

"Signs of life," remarked Daniella. "I'll make breakfast in a little while but why don't you give them a nice wake up call?"

Finishing my juice I said, "You're the boss," and went back to the bedroom.

Quietly opening the door I saw an arousing sight. Xochi, legs spread wide, was leaning back against the pillows, playing with her own nipples as Aqualina licked her pussy. Aqualina's ass was sticking up and pointed directly at me. I walked quietly to the bed and began caressing Aqualina's ass.

"Mmm, good morning," she managed to say and Xochi opened her eyes for a moment and gave me a smile.

"Shall I leave you two alone?" I asked.

"No!" they said in unison.

"Let me suck on you for a while and then it's Aqualina's turn to be fucked," Xochi said.

I kissed Xochi then straddled her chest. She gazed at my cock with lust and opened her mouth, "I love the taste of your dick," she said and I slid my cock between her lush lips.

Xochi squeezed my ass as I stroked in and out of her mouth. It felt great but she was pretty distracted by Aqualina's tongue on her clit. I pulled out and Xochi said, "thanks. Can I suck it again after you fuck her?"

"You beautiful thing," I replied, "that sounds perfect."

Aqualina was still on all fours as she licked her friend's pussy. I knelt behind her and pushed my cock inside her, making her moan.

"That looks so hot," Xochi said, resuming her attention to her own breasts.

"How does it feel to have a girl lick your pussy?" I asked.

"I never would have expected how good it feels," Xochi answered, "and I think I'm going to like licking hers too. Oh!" she exclaimed in response to Aqualina's tongue.

I held on tight to Aqualina's slim torso and fucked her hard. She managed to bring Xochi to an orgasm before losing the ability to focus on her friend's pleasure. Xochi reached down to caress Aqualina's face as she moaned and then cried out, "I'm cumming!"

Xochi surprised me by what she said next: "Squirt your cum in her, Dio, fuck that slut and cum in her cunt, then let me lick it all off of you, straight from her slutty cunt!"

This was really too much and I flooded Aqualina's pussy with my spluge then pulled out and presented my goo-covered but still hard cock to Xochi.

She looked hesitant. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Give me that dick," she said, opening her mouth wide and I plunged right between her lips as she sucked all of the juices off my cock. It felt great and really nasty that this girl who had been a virgin the day before was already more sexually adventurous than some people will ever be.

There was a knock on the door, "breakfast in ten minutes," Daniella said.

My cock wasn't all the way hard but Xochi took advantage of this to suck it down to the base, up and down for about a minute as Aqualina watched.

"Okay," said Aqualina, "girls do not live on cum alone, "Let's go get it."

The girls slipped on thin, oversized tank tops that barely covered their asses and dark nipples, I put on some boxer shorts and we all joined Daniella for pancakes.

Besides the couch, the only other seating in the apartment consisted of two stools that faced the kitchen counter. Xochi and Aqualina took the stools and I joined my girlfriend on the couch. When I finished eating (and drinking more pineapple juice), Daniella put her feet back in my lap as she started to lay out the day's activities.

"So, this morning I'll give you a campus tour while Dio finishes his homework, okay?" she asked.

Aqualina and Xochi turned around to face us and I noticed a trickle of my juices running down Aqualina's lean leg. She winked at me and started fidgeting, bringing her knees together and apart enough to provide a glimpse of pussy. Daniella noticed where I was looking and discretely rubbed my cock with her feet.

"Then, after lunch," she continued, "We can all go to the beach."

"Yea!" Aqualina enthused.

"Thanks so much for hosting us Daniella," Xochi said, "I'm having a great time."

"It sure sounds like it," Daniella smiled, "but it doesn't seem like you've even been anywhere yet."

Aqualina cocked her head and said, "Oh I don't know. I think Xochi's already visited some places she only imagined before, huh Xoch?"

Xochi blushed.

"Tell us," Daniella urged. "What's your favorite place in LA so far? Go ahead, you can tell me."

Xochi squirmed but didn't say anything but Daniella wouldn't let up. Openly rubbing my crotch with her sexy little feet, she said using a sweet, innocent voice, "is it right here? Is this your favorite place?"

Finally rising to the bait Xochi said, "So far I have two favorite places; Dio's dick and Aqualina's tongue!"

Everyone laughed, pleased by Xochi's admission. I got up to wash the dishes.

"Thanks Dio," Daniella said, "I'll take the first shower. See you in a few."

As I filled the sink with hot soapy water, Aqualina and Xochi stood up, bringing their plates. "We'll help," Aqualina said.

In the tiny kitchen area there was hardly room for three but then again we were already used to being very close together. Both girls made a point of rubbing against me, nearly continuously as we worked through the dishes. Aqualina grabbed the spray attachment for the faucet to rinse the skillet but the water was turned on so high that when she pushed the button, a shower of water splashed off the skillet over all of us. "Bitch!" Xochi exclaimed.

"Oops, sorry," Aqualina replied mockingly, now deliberately spraying her friend so that Xochi's thin tank top was totally transparent.

My cock hardened as I looked at Xochi's awesome body. "Now that is a vision," I said. "I think I know where my favorite place in LA is at the moment."

"Okay," Xochi said wickedly to Aqualina, "I guess I forgive you. Let's hug and make up." With that she embraced her friend, resulting in Aqualina's tank top becoming soaked through as I watched with appreciation.

"And Dio," Xochi said turning to give me a hug, "I'm sorry I said a bad word in front of you." Xochi rubbed her wet body against mine and gave me a passionate kiss. My hard cock pushed against her belly as her pointy nipples grazed my chest. "Oops," Xochi said, "Now Dio's boxers are all wet. We better take them off before he catches cold."

Now the two teens stood back to pull my shorts down and off of me, leaving me standing naked in the kitchen. Xochi moved back in to kiss me, rubbing her pussy against my thigh as Aqualina went down to her knees and forced Xochi to the side in order to get a hold of my cock. As I kissed Xochi I reached down to fondle her ass, slipping under her tank top until I had a finger in her pussy and Xochi reciprocated, grabbing my ass and sliding a finger down my crack.

Aqualina fondled my balls and swallowed my cock deep into her mouth.

"How do you like your sex kittens?" Xochi asked. "Does it turn you on that we won't let anybody else even touch us but we're total sluts for you?"

Aqualina was giving me a great blowjob and Xochi's dirty talk interspersed with wet kisses was driving me wild. "Yes, you're the best sex kittens ever," I said.

Xochi moaned as I rubbed her clit, then started licking my face with her long tongue.

"Tonight we're gonna fuck you like crazy," Xochi continued, pausing to kiss me and push her fingertip into my ass. "But now you're going to fill Aqualina's slutty mouth with your hot cum and then I'm gonna kiss her so that my slutty mouth gets all messy too."

This sent me over the edge and I spurted into Aqualina's relentless mouth as she hummed in pleasure but didn't stop sucking until she had milked the last drops from my cock. Standing up she joined our embrace and kissed her friend, just inches from my face. Opening her mouth, Aqualina showed us her cum-covered tongue and she thrust it out for Xochi to suck. The two of them mashed their mouths together in a free-for-all until their lips and chins were slick with spit and cum. Apparently satisfied, the two girls rested their heads on my shoulders as Xochi reached down to hold my spent cock. They were wet and slimy all over and just so damn sexy I could hardly stand it.

"I got kinda scared at that party," Xochi said. "But I feel so safe with you. At least for a while I don't want to be anyone else's slut. Can Aqualina bring me to LA again? Maybe once a month?"

"We have to ask Dee's permission," Aqualina said as the voice of responsibility and consideration for others.

"Permission granted," rang out Daniella's melodious voice from the next room.

The girls just giggled and I said, "The shower's apparently free, I'll finish the dishes while you get ready for your tour."

"We'll miss you," Aqualina told me sweetly.

"We'll miss you a lot," Xochi affirmed, giving my dick a squeeze.

"Jesus!" exclaimed Daniella; "You'll see him at lunch time, now get ready you horny minxes!"

Everyone laughed and the girls pattered off to shower, shaking their asses for me in retreat while I turned back to finish the dishes.

At 1:00 pm, Daniella, Aqualina and Xochi met me at my car. They were all wearing short-shorts, flip-flops and halter-tops and each carried a large shoulder bag. Daniella got in the front seat with me, as usual resting her naked feet in my lap, while the girls hopped in the back and I drove them to Venice Beach. After parking we scarfed some sandwiches and began to walk along the promenade facing the beach. If you've been there you know that tons of scantily clad young people were walking along or roller blading or building sandcastles, or playing volleyball. A continuous row of shops and restaurants catered to their tastes. I now realized that it was obvious that Xochi and Aqualina were not wearing panties. Their shorts were so tight that the folds of their labia were clearly outlined.

Aqualina spotted a shop specializing in bikinis and grabbed Xochi's hand. "We've got to get you a sexy bikini so you can show off that hot bod of yours."

With her full boobs spilling out of her halter top I thought that Xochi was already showing off pretty well but I was all for seeing if she would go even further. Daniella and I followed and my three companions began looking through the tiny triangles of brightly hued fabric.

Daniella found a bikini in a very attractive slate blue with a kind of stonewashed look to it with all of the pieces linked by thick silver rings. The blond shop girl approached saying, "that's a great color for you, and it's on sale. Would you like to try it on?"

Daniella disappeared behind a flimsy cotton sheet for a moment and emerged wearing the bikini. It looked fantastic on her with her breasts swelling out from both sides and the low-rise bottoms showing off her firm butt cheeks and the top of her crack. My mouth was watering and Aqualina noticed my stare.

"Sis, you're gonna have to beat them off with a stick wearing that," Aqualina exclaimed. Then noticing that there were several pairs (and the low price) she said, "we would all look great in those. We could be a matched set!"

The shop girl helped them find their sizes, explaining that the pieces came in large, medium, small and extra-small. "I'll try extra small," said Aqualina, "and my friend will try the small."

Coming out of the dressing room, Aqualina and Xochi spun around for us in their stylish, tiny bikinis. The more voluptuous Xochi was showing more breast than the others and she said, "I'm not sure, maybe I should try the medium top."

"Why don't you check with Dio?" Aqualina said, admiring herself in the mirror.

Xochi walked up to me and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Dio," she said softly, "I feel so exposed. But if you protect me I'll wear this in public."

I got a lump in my throat and in my pants just looking at her. The bottoms were so low that it was a good thing she had shaved because the top half of her mons was completely bare. Her breasts swelled out with generous cleavage and the sides of her tits were partly visible as well. The thin fabric clung to her nipples and even the outlines of her areolae were visible. I was speechless.

"I think that means she'll take it," said Daniella.

Keeping the bikinis on and stashing their other clothes in their shoulder bags, they paid and walked back out, ready for the beach.

On the way my companions got plenty of stares. Individually they were each eye-catching but Aqualina's matched set idea elevated their appearance to an event. I walked slightly behind, noticing how much attention they were getting and enjoying the sight of their barely concealed asses. When they found a spot on the beach they liked, we all kicked off our sandals. Aqualina turned to me and gave me a kiss. "Thanks for being our chaperone."

Daniella grabbed me and we also shared a tender kiss. "I hope you're enjoying yourself," she said. I certainly was.

A number of the people around us were watching by now. Xochi embraced me and gave me a deep kiss, slipping her fingers down the back of my shorts for a quick feel while pressing her tits against me. "I could never show off like this before but I really want to do it for you," she whispered in my ear.

Spreading out a large Indian-print sheet, we sat down to enjoy some sun. "Dio, did you wear the suit I got for you?" Daniella asked.

Not bothering to answer I stood up again to drop my shorts revealing a speedo type swimsuit.

"Nice package," Aqualina remarked.

Next the girls brought out tanning lotion from their bags. "Dio, would you do me?" asked Daniella. Starting with her feet I smoothed lotion up her gorgeous legs until I was nearly at her crotch. "Be careful not to get any on our new suits," she instructed. When I got to the edge of her suit she lifted the fabric off of her skin allowing my fingers to rub lotion under the edge, even giving her pussy a quick feel. "Mmm," she moaned. I continued to apply lotion to her torso, and again she lifted the tiny fabric triangles so I could fully lotion her up. I was starting to swell in my speedos but what could I do?

"Do me next," said Aqualina and I repeated the procedure with my girlfriend's hot little sister. "I'm not sure if this fabric actually offers much UV protection so you better make sure you don't miss any spots under my suit." As she pulled the fabric up she bared her mound and pussy as I smoothed lotion beneath her suit. The people nearest us could see what was going on. Even though the guys and the girls wore sunglasses it was pretty obvious where they were looking.

"I'll do you first, Dio, then do me," Xochi said, pushing me back to the ground. After rubbing lotion on my feet and legs, Xochi straddled my thighs and began to slowly massage lotion onto my chest, treating me to a view of her curvy body and her tits that threatened to spill out of her suit entirely.

Working her hands down my stomach, she pulled up the edge of my suit and slipped her fingers underneath, giving my cock a quick caress before letting the suit snap back over my half-hard cock. Finishing with my stomach, she slid further up so that my cock was trapped beneath her pussy. Smiling at me as she rubbed my shoulders she said, "I'm just taking my time, making sure you don't get a sunburn, okay?" By now my cock was totally hard and pushed against her pussy lips through the thin fabric of our suits.

As she subtly pushed down onto my cock, Xochi told me, "You look so relaxed. Don't get up, I'll lotion myself and you can watch and tell me if I miss any spots."

Now Xochi began to lotion herself, taking lots of time around her breasts, even pulling the fabric aside until her nipples poked out and then pulling on them with oily fingers. Acting as if she was merely doing a very thorough job, Xochi did everything she could to tease me. Conversation had fallen dead in the near vicinity as people watched the voluptuous teen. Bending down and whispering so that only I could hear, Xochi said, "Can you feel how wet I am for you? I can't believe how turned on I am. If it wasn't illegal I swear I'd fuck you right here on the beach. Then everyone would know that I'm your sex kitten."

"Oh I think they can probably guess that already," I said. "When you get off me I'm gonna have to turn on my stomach for a while until my hard-on goes down."

"That seems like such a waste," Xochi said, "when you've got willing pussies and mouths that want it so badly. I'm so horny right now, I think that if you slipped your cock into my pussy right now I would cum immediately."

"Xochi, you have no idea," I said, feeling my cock pulse against her cunt lips, "I'm about to cum already but I'm really not in the mood to get arrested for it."

"Poor baby," she said, "Aqualina told me how good it feels to fuck outside under the sun like you guys did at her parent's pool. I hope I can do that with you someday. Okay, when I climb off, you turn over and I'll do your back."

Xochi raised up enough for me to turn over, pushing my frustrated cock into the sand below the blanket. She gave me a lovely massage with the lotion, and couldn't resist sliding her hands under my suit a few times. At this point, Aqualina and Daniella were ready to flip over and they asked Xochi to put lotion on their backs.

My head turned to the side I watched Xochi slathering lotion on Daniella, also copping a feel under her suit. It was going to be a while before I could get up.

I drifted off then woke up and turned over onto my back. All three of my companions had taken off their tops and were lying on their bellies; their luscious bronzed bodies naked but for tiny slate blue triangles covering a fraction of their lovely asses. Daniella was reading a magazine while the other two were apparently asleep. "I guess you did wear them out, you beast," Daniella teased me.

"Mmm not asleep," Aqualina groggily protested, then rolled over next to me and threw her lanky leg over mine and stretched an arm across my torso. "And anyway, it's more like we wore him out."

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers