Aqualina's Campus Visit: Sunday

Story Info
Aqualina and Xochi take exhibition up a notch.
7.1k words
4.72
20.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

Sunday morning I awoke to the sound of giggling and the sensation of a warm washcloth on my cock. "Dee is on her way out to get bagels. She said we should wake you up. So here we are," said Aqualina with a smile.

Xochi leaned over and rubbed her tits over my face then gave me a kiss. "My little booty feels kinda tingly still. But we were thinking we could ride your cock with our pussies until Dee gets back."

"Yeah," Aqualina said. "You just lie back and we'll do all the work, okay lover man?"

Aqualina began to lick and suck my cock while Xochi kissed me and ran her fingers over my chest. My cock rose to the occasion in no time and Aqualina squatted over me and placed my cock between her pussy lips before pushing down, fully impaling herself with a deep sigh.

Between kisses Xochi told me, "We were talking with Dee this morning and she said we could come back for another weekend next month."

Aqualina was fucking me with quick deep strokes of her pelvis, working herself up to a quick orgasm.

"Can you imagine how horny we're going to be after a month?" continued Xochi. "We'll be wet and dripping for you."

Aqualina bucked up and down on my cock, looking me in the eye, her small tits bouncing up and down and she deeply breathed in and out, almost snorting. Her tight pussy felt exquisite and she knew it. "You're cock feels so good in me, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum! Ah! Oohh!..ummmm!"

Aqualina moaned as she rode out her orgasm, gradually slowly down her movements until coming to a halt, still impaled on my dick. "God, I could keep riding this all morning but Xochi needs a turn," she said and then hopped off, leaving my cock to bounce back and forth, wet with her juices.

Xochi climbed on top of me and slid her pussy down my stomach until she trapped my cock between her labia. Sitting up, she grabbed my cock and inserted it into her cunt and placed her hands on my chest. "That feels so good. Like it was made to fit," Xochi said, rocking back firmly until she had swallowed me all the way. Pulsing up and down and slightly back and forth, Xochi found a rhythm. "Please, play with my tits," she said.

I slid my hands around the silky skin of Xochi's full breasts, then ran fingers around her areolae, causing her nipples to harden and pop out before I even touched them. She was softly moaning as she pulsed up and down my shaft, squeezing me with her interior muscles. Taking her nipples between my thumbs and first fingers I squeezed and gently pulled them.

"Oh, yeah," Xochi gushed, "you can pull harder."

I squeezed and pulled her nipples with more force. It was amazing how hard they were and how far I could pull them. I pulled and let them snap back into place repeatedly as she moaned.

"Slap them!" she said, and I obliged, slapping the sides of her tits, making them sway back and forth crazily as she increased the pace of fucking me. She was really into it, lost in a world of pleasure with a little pain. Then she bent forward, feeding her tits into my mouth. "Suck 'em hard and bite 'em a little."

I sucked and gently chewed on Xochi's amazing nipples as she rammed her cunt back to force my dick as deep as it would go up her slick pussy. I reached back to grab her ass with my hands while I continued to abuse her tits with my teeth. Gathering her pussy juices with my fingers I pushed one and then two fingers up her ass, still biting her nipples as she cried out, "Ah! Ay! Ay!, Fuck me!, Yeah! Hurt me! Bite me! Yeah! Yeah! Ayyyyyyyy!" and with that I felt her whole body shudder.

I grunted and shot my load into her as she collapsed her body onto mine, sliding together with a sheen of perspiration.

"Fuck that was hot," said Aqualina. "Xoch, you are a sex goddess. I'm dripping just from watching you."

Xochi could only groan in reply.

"Breakfast!" Yelled out Daniella from the hallway.

"No time for showers," Aqualina said. "I'll just lick that creamy sauce up the best I can for now."

True to her word, Aqualina pulled my cock out of her friend's pussy and sucked it into her mouth, cleaning it off with her tongue. I gently pushed Xochi to the side and got up, pulling on the shorts I had worn the day before. Aqualina licked Xochi's pussy causing her friend to moan again but then stopped. She threw her friend some panties and pulled some on herself.

Aqualina said, "Come on Xochi, you need to replenish those batteries. Help me Dio." We each took an arm and pulled Xochi reluctantly from the bed. I tossed the girls a couple of my loose fitting tank tops and they looked sexy as hell with their nipples poking through the thin fabric and the sides of their boobs visible through the deep arm holes.

As we slathered our bagels with cream cheese and slurped down pineapple juice, Daniella just looked on with a bemused look, well aware of what we had been doing. "I can't blame you girls," she said. "Dio is pretty much a sex god."

And today is Sunday," said Aqualina. "So we just had to start the day by worshipping his cock!"

Xochi looked at me with glazed but loving eyes and I put my hand on her bare thigh to acknowledge her.

"Aw. It looks like Xochi is in love," giggled Daniella.

Looking up in alarm, Xochi defended herself, "I know he's your boyfriend. I wouldn't do anything..."

"It's okay," Daniella interrupted. "I should have said he's a love god because he doesn't just fuck you, he makes you fall in love with him and he loves you back. So as long as we keep sharing the love there's no problem. Everybody's happy."

"That reminds me," said Aqualina, "Dee, you're amazing!"

"And don't you forget it," Daniella replied, her face full of satisfaction.

After breakfast we all got ready to go to the nude beach north of LA. I don't know how they coordinate these things but Daniella, Xochi and Aqualina all wore gauzy white cover-ups that didn't quite cover their butt cheeks, revealing slate-blue thongs, and did little to conceal their breasts, which were minimally constrained by the tiny bikini tops they had bought the day before. Flip-flops and shoulder bags containing towels, sunscreen and other essentials completed the look and then we were off.

As I drove, Daniella teased me with her feet in my lap. She had painted her toenails with a bright silver polish, which looked great on her sexy dark-brown feet. With her legs a few inches apart I also had a clear view of her camel-toe but tried to keep my eyes on the road. We got to the beach and soon found a spot. We stripped down immediately and noticed that nearly everyone else at the beach was also nude.

"Oil me up, stud?" asked Daniella and I took great pleasure is slathering my girlfriend's petite body from head-to-toe, front-and-back, giving her nipples a discrete pinch and running my fingers along her labia, eliciting a quiet sigh.

Aqualina and Xochi took turns spreading lotion on each other then attacked me. As I lay on my stomach, each of them straddled one of my thighs and rubbed lotion all over my back and ass while discretely sliding their slick pussies up and down my legs. One of them reached under to caress my balls and lightly rubbed a thumb on my asshole. "Flip over so we can do the front," Aqualina said.

"Um, I've kind of got an issue with that right now," I said, referring to the fact that my cock was at least half erect.

"How did that happen?" Xochi asked, teasingly as she slid her pussy down my leg.

"I've got a solution," said Aqualina, "I'll cover up your problem with my hat."

I turned over on to my back and Aqualina placed her baseball cap over my dick. Repositioning their moist pussies on the fronts of my thighs, the two teenagers gave me a long massage with sunscreen still pulsing their pelvises against me. "This feels really good Aqualina," Xochi remarked. "I wonder if Dio is enjoying this as much as I am?"

I felt a hand slide under the hat and grip my hard-on. "Yep, I'd say so," giggled Aqualina. I smiled at them and thrilled at the sight of their glistening brown bodies and bouncing tits, begging to be attacked yet distinctly out of the question as we were in a very public space.

"God! I wish I could ride your cock right now with the sun beating down on us." Aqualina exclaimed.

"That's not going to happen," Daniella commented.

"I know," Aqualina answered, "but a girl can fantasize, right?"

Meanwhile Xochi was gazing doe-like into my eyes and rubbing her pussy more forcefully against me as if working towards an orgasm.

"Damn! Dio, you're teasing me so bad," she said, then pulled off and flopped down next to me. Aqualina climbed off too and lay down on my other side, spreading her legs and stretching out under the hot sun. My erection finally abated and I took the hat off my crotch and soaked up the rays for a while.

About every twenty minutes we would all flip over and we did this for over an hour. Xochi, who lay between Daniella and me, lay on her side and snuggled up next to me. "Spoon me, okay Dio?" she asked. I turned on my side and she reached for my hand and placed it on her tits.

"No one will see if you play with them," she said.

Because Daniella blocked the view from the side this was true unless someone walked right up to us. I slid my hands over her firm melons, appreciating their soft, full curves and then rubbed her nipples between my thumb and fingers causing her to moan. My cock was also getting hard as it rubbed between Xochi's round ass cheeks. Feeling this, Xochi reached down and opened her legs enough to reach through and pull my cock between her soaked pussy lips. She turned her head to kiss me and whispered, "no one will know if you just slide it inside me and rest it there. And it would feel so good."

Her words made my cock jolt and I easily slid inside of her hot cunt, enjoying the feeling as she clenched my cock with her inner muscles. I moved very slowly back and forth as Xochi pushed gently back to meet my thrusts. We did this for about 20 minutes. I was very hard and she was very wet but neither of us seemed likely to cum this way. But then Xochi began to whisper to me, "I want to be your slave. I want you to make me do things that good girls shouldn't even think about. You can make me expose myself in public and make it look like an accident. You can make me tease other boys but only you can have me. You can make me walk around in public with your cum dripping down my thighs so everyone can see that I'm your slut. Cum in your slut!" she urged, "Cum in your slut!"

I was pinching Xochi's nipples really hard and although we had not increased the pace of our super-slow fucking, Xochi's words turned me on so much that I spurted my cum right into her cunt as she clenched my cock with her muscles and stifled the moans of her own orgasm. We continued to hold each other, my cock still felt super sensitive but eventually became soft.

"Mmm," murmured Daniella. "Just listening to that made me feel kind of squishy inside. But I wonder if Xochi really meant what she said."

Xochi didn't say anything. Perhaps she was embarrassed.

"Xochi," I said, "Do you want to be my slave today?"

"Yes, master," she quietly replied.

"I'm really thirsty and could use a cold drink," I said. There was a guy with a push-cart selling drinks about 100 feet up the beach and towards the parking lot. "Can you go and find out if he has iced tea?" I gave her a $20 bill and told her to get drinks for all of us.

Xochi stood up and a trickle of cum was already visible running down the inside of her thigh. Her bald pussy lips glistened and her prominent areolae and big nipples pointed straight out from her full breasts. Aqualina stood up, saying, "Wait."

She got a spray bottle of tanning oil and everyone watched, rapt, at the slim-bodied teen carefully sprayed a layer of oil all over Xochi's curvy body until she glistened like a sex goddess. Even though I had just cum, my cock began to stir again. Xochi felt her breasts and said, "I think you missed a spot."

Aqualina got up close as Xochi held her breasts out for inspection. "I can't see what you mean, Xoch," she said.

"Here, feel," Xochi said, guiding Aqualina's hand to her swelling mounds. Aqualina took a minute to feel all over Xochi's breasts. Fifty people must have been staring.

"Oh, now I see what you mean," Aqualina said innocently, then sprayed so much oil on Xochi's big tits that it dripped off her hard nipples.

"Thanks!" Xochi replied, then hugged her friend, pushing her oily breasts against Aqualina's for a moment. We all sat up to watch Xochi walk naked up the beach. She put some extra sway into her lush ass and even from behind we could see her breasts jiggle back and forth. Although it was a nude beach, Xochi's body got a lot of attention. Finally, she got to the stand and talked to the guy for a minute then slowly walked back empty-handed.

She stood in front of us, the trail of cum now visible down to the inside of her knee. "He didn't have any ice tea," she explained. "He has cola, lemonade or mineral water."

We all made our second choices and she repeated her trip, again delighting the eyes of many of the men and women on the beach that day. When she got to the cart, a guy and two gals were already there. As Xochi waited she absentmindedly pulled on her nipple as she gazed off up the beach. This caught the guy's eye and I could see him stare her up and down while his friends got their drinks.

Xochi now purchased four drinks and was then confronted with the problem of how to carry four bottles with two hands. She solved the problem by clutching them to her breasts. As she walked back she appeared to accidently stumble onto the towels of four young guys, apologized and let them ogle her for a minute. They didn't seem to know whether to look at her pussy or her tits or her face as they awkwardly stared.

Finally Xochi returned and gave us our drinks. "Thank you, Xochi," we all said.

"You're welcome Master," she replied.

"I especially liked it when you played with your nipple," I said.

Continuing to enjoy her drink, Xochi reached her other hand to her nipple and pinched and pulled it as if she didn't know what she was doing.

"I could watch that all day," Aqualina said. A number of people nearby apparently felt the same way but quickly looked away when I seemed to notice their stares.

After finishing our drinks we realized we were also hungry and decided to hit a burger place with a beer garden we had seen half-a-mile back down the highway. Daniella and Aqualina put on their bikinis and cover-ups but Xochi just looked at me, waiting for my orders. Considering that I wanted her to show off but not get arrested I said, "You can wear the same as the others but leave off the bikini top."

"Yes, Master," Xochi said with a smile. The trail of cum down her thigh was now dry, which, if anything, made it more noticeable. The thin cover up not only left her cleavage completely open to view but her hard dark nipples were visible through the fabric even from a distance. If she twisted her body her areola would come into view and her nipple threatened to pop out into plain view. I thought she looked just right.

At the burger place we had to wait a few minutes before being seated and while all three of my ladies got noticed, Xochi's tits got a few double-takes. When the hostess came to seat us she looked at Xochi and was speechless for a moment before recovering to lead us outside to a table.

As we sat down and the hostess disappeared I realized she had only given us three menus. "Xochi," I said, "could you get us another menu?"

"Yes Master," quietly replied the scantily-clad vixen as she sashayed past the other tables. Each swish of her hips caused the hem of the cover up to ride up and expose her bare buttocks leaving only the thong to protect what little modesty she had left. She soon returned with the menu and leaned over the table to hand me the menu. This caused her tits to hang free, with even her nipples visible to the diners next to us and presented what I'm sure was a great view of her ass and camel toe to the rest of the tables. Her antics did not go unnoticed but the way she carried it out it looked as if she was unaware of the spectacle she made of herself.

The busboy brought us water, hardly taking his eyes off Xochi's breasts and then the waiter came to take our order.

"Be careful, Xochi," I said quietly. "You might spill water on yourself."

Right on cue, Xochi accidentally poured nearly half a glass of ice water right on her chest. "Oh! I'm such a klutz!" she exclaimed, standing up and patting her now transparent garment down with a napkin.

The waiter looked like he was having a heart attack but managed to say, "Would you like some more napkins, miss?"

"Oh, that's okay," replied Xochi, "I'm sure I'll dry off in the sun. It actually feels pretty good." As she said this she pulled the fabric away from her skin flapping it rapidly back and forth, exposing even more of her breasts, then rearranging her garment and pushing her breasts into place as the waiter tried to maintain his composure.

"It just wouldn't be a complete meal if Xochi didn't spill something," said Aqualina. "By the way, is the chicken sandwich made with breast meat?"

"Yes," replied the waiter, tearing his eyes away from Xochi, "it's a chicken breast sandwich."

"Is the breast meat moist?" asked Aqualina.

The waiter looked from Aqualina back to Xochi's moist tits for a second.

"Well, it's dressed with mayonnaise," replied the waiter. "So that keeps it pretty moist."

Aqualina licked her lips as if imagining the taste of the sandwich in her mouth and said, "umm, I'm just imagining breasts with mayonnaise on them, I mean chicken breasts, sure, I'll take that. It sounds hard to resist."

Daniella and I opted to share a burger and a Caesar salad and then the waiter returned his attention to Xochi who stared absently at her menu and said, "I like mayonnaise on my breasts too, Oh! I mean chicken sandwich, gosh! that didn't come out right," she gushed, batting her eyelashes at the waiter and again pulling at her damp fabric to display more breast meat.

By then I was absolutely sure that the waiter was imagining squirting some kind of white sauce on Xochi's breasts as he walked away like a zombie, ignoring attempts by the people at the next table to get his attention.

Aqualina now unfolded a napkin and put it on my lap, then slid one hand beneath to grab my cock through my shorts, confirming my arousal. "The waiter was cute, but he seemed a bit stiff. Didn't you think so"? she said.

"Well maybe he wouldn't have been so stiff if you and Xochi hadn't given him such a hard time," replied Daniella.

Aqualina squeezed my cock saying, "a hard time? Well he was the one who starting talking about spraying mayonnaise all over someone's breasts. I asked a simple question about how the food was prepared and he turned it into some kind of smutty innuendo."

Daniella giggled and Aqualina looked very proud of herself.

As Aqualina retracted her hand from my crotch, Xochi put her foot in my lap, giving me a clear view of her camel toe. "I'm sorry I spilled water on myself after you warned me not to," she said. "So I understand if you have to punish me."

As I looked at her she pulled the fabric of her bikini bottom aside, slowing me her pussy lips. She stuck a finger inside herself then pulled it out and sucked it clean. "I'm just such a messy girl. Maybe a spanking is the only way I'll learn," she suggested.

"You might be right," I said as I sat back and drank in the sight of this girl who had willingly gone from timorous virgin to wanton slut in a single weekend. She looked really sexy, the damp white fabric really setting off her deeply tanned skin and, of course, her stiff nipples.

"Enjoy it while you can," said Daniella, "tomorrow you have to go back to plain old boring sex with identical twins, a submissive roommate and a big-titted country girl."

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers
12