Aquaman: The Marriage of Mera

Story Info
Aquaman and Mera celebrate their wedding night.
5k words
4.76
10k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SPJames
SPJames
3 Followers

Mera had never been happier. After long years and countless trials, she was finally married to the love of her life – Arthur Curry, also known on the surface as Aquaman. It had been a marvelous affair, the decadent halls of the royal Atlantean palace filled with the greatest treasures the undersea kingdom had to display.

Purposefully, Mera and Arthur had gone overboard with opulent, traditional décor. It was the least they could do, with so many other breaks from the "old ways", as the elder counsel often chimed. First, the palace had been drained – all Altantean buildings had the ability to go dry, pumping the water out through old magic, but it was often shunned in favor of the aquatic lifestyle. But Arthur had insisted to accommodate some of his honored guests from the surface, the Justice League.

Secondly, Arthur and Mera had insisted that the wedding be public to all Atlanteans. Arthur had many enemies, both within and outside of Atlantis, and everyone from his advisor Vulko to the captain of his guard, Murk, had tried to sway their king into a smaller, more closely guarded affair. But the King would have none of it, insisting that the people he had sworn to protect had every right to be there to witness the crowning of their new Queen.

The days before the wedding had been stressful, to say the least. Planning was always hectic, but both Mera and Arthur faced additional challenges. Arthur, in his role as protector of the seas, was called away for one crisis after another. Mera, born in the rogue Atlantean colony of Xebel, was still seen by many as a traitorous witch trying to sabotage their king. Since the announcement of the wedding, protests had sprung up across Atlantis that Mera had done her best to ignore while being fitted for her royal dress. It had mostly worked. By now, she had learned that there was no talking to some people. She tried to follow her beloved's example, working to earn the love of the people through her actions.

But as long as it took to plan and prepare, the wedding itself was over seemingly immediately. The entire day was a haze to Mera, only snapshots clear in her mind. She remembered herself in her gown, looking into a mirror, admiring the way the golden lines accentuated her – she admitted privately – rather nice form. The dress was green and high-collared, with a curved window at her cleavage. Metal accents, made of pure gold, hugged the dress to her curves, coming around her waist to meet at the Atlantis "A" sigil that sat at her waist. Her sleeves flared at the wrist, creating a dramatic swoosh any time she moved. Her vivid red hair was up in an elaborate style that would never be possible if the palace were still flooded. She remembered her heartbeat then, accelerating with excitement.

She remembered the start of the ceremony. The grand doors of the royal hall swinging open to reveal her, and thousands of eyes turning her way. But she looked right past all the familiar faces – Grant, Tula, Vulko... none of them mattered because at the head of the room was Arthur in his plated armor, kneeling on one knee towards the High Priest of Atlantis. His head was meant to be down, but Mera saw him sneaking a peek as she approached and knelt next to him.

She remembered the kiss, as he took her into his powerful arms and spun her around, the room exploding into applause. She remembered entering the party afterwards, and noticing that at some point she'd gotten a crown. Funny how some things seem to slip through, she'd thought.

It had been a perfect day. Not even Black Manta had tried anything, which frankly Mera was slightly disappointed by. In her opinion, the only way the day could have gone better is if she'd gotten to kick that bastard right in his smug face before marrying Arthur anyway. But she didn't complain – while one of the things she and Arthur shared was their love for battle, both were content with one peaceful day.

But Mera had no intention of having a peaceful night.

Late into the night, she and Arthur finally made their goodbyes from their party. It was still in full swing, and Mera had no doubt that Arthur would have stayed and enjoyed himself until the last guest had left if she had not given him her most powerful set of bedroom eyes yet. He got her message loud and clear, and excused himself quickly. The two left with as little fanfare as they could manage, trying to avoid-

"My King!" Vulko called, squeezing through the door as Arthur tried to close it.

Mera sighed. The old man was Arthur's trusted friend and advisor, yes, but she knew what was coming and had prayed to avoid him.

"Leaving so soon?" Vulko asked.

"Yes," Arthur replied. "Just, er, just getting some air. You understand. We'll be back in a few moments."

"Are you ready for the consummation?" he asked bluntly, knocking Arthur somewhat off guard.

"Uh- Vulko, look, we were thinking..." Arthur tried.

"You're not watching us." Mera stated.

Vulko turned to her. "I'm sorry, my queen, but I must! You understand I take no pleasure in it, of course, but there must be a witness to the consummation of a royal wedding! If an heir is to be produced-"

"The answer is no, Vulko." Mera had known this would be her first act as a queen, and was determined to stick to it.

"My queen, with all the other breaks from tradition tonight, I don't think it's wise to turn away from this. There are those who think... well."

"Think what?" Mera felt her legendary anger growing. "That I am no legitimate queen? That I am only good to produce a child for the King and continue his bloodline?"

"I'm merely trying to-"

"I know what you're trying to do, Vulko," Arthur spoke, finally finding his kingly voice. He spoke authoritatively, but not without compassion to his friend. "But the queen's decision is final. Return to the party. Pretend you never saw us leave."

"I..." Vulko hesitated. He heard a crack, and turned his head to see the window to the side of him splintering. Outside, a knife made of solid water pressed slowly against the glass, manipulated by the powerful magic that Mera commanded over the seas. He looked back to the woman to see a glare more terrifying than the knife.

"That's enough, love," Arthur said. "I think he's got the... point."

Arthur laughed at his own terrible joke, breaking the tension somewhat. He leaned in to his advisor, giving him a gentle hug.

"We can handle it from here, friend," he whispered. "And to tell you a secret, we've already 'consummated' plenty. There'll be an heir before you know it."

Arthur clapped Vulko on the back and turned away, wrapping an arm around Mera and walking down the hall before his friend got a chance to dig himself into a deeper hole.

"I hate him sometimes," Mera muttered as they walked.

Arthur smiled. "He just wants what's best for Atlantis. He's a traditionalist. It's not like we didn't discuss this."

"You're right. It's just-"

"Shh. I know how you feel, my love. I do. But it can wait until after tonight."

He grinned wide as they reached the royal bedchambers, the guards on either side of the door opening them wide as the King and Queen approached. Inside, the entire room had been redone. Thick red drapes covered the windows, making it dark – except for the bioluminescent fauna that wrapped the ceiling. The plants gave the entire room a gentle blue glow, particularly above the bed. There, pillows were stacked high on the softest sheets Mera had ever felt. She gave the bed a gentle push.

"This mattress feels new," she said.

"It's sponge," Arthur replied. "Best sleep you'll ever have, I promise."

"It's beautiful," she smiled to her new husband. She pulled him close and kissed him deeply, truly, as if trying to encapsulate all her feelings for him in one single kiss.

Arthur staggered back after the long kiss. "Wow," was all he could manage.

Mera reactivated her bedroom eyes. "You haven't even seen the best part yet. Give me a minute to make myself comfortable."

She playfully shoved him back a step and walked towards the bathroom. She purposefully gave her ass a bit of extra shake as she walked, feeling his gaze. She looked back and winked to him before shutting the door.

Left alone, Arthur quickly undressed. He tossed his ceremonial armor aside like jetsam, the circulated air of the Atlantean pumps running a slight shill down his naked spine. He slipped under a light cover and anxiously stared at the bathroom door. He waited several long minutes, even to the point of suspecting (correctly) that Mera was purposefully keeping him waiting. But when the door finally reopened, even Arthur Curry's mighty lungs struggled for air.

Mera had commissioned lingerie especially for the occasion, and the royal tailor had not disappointed. Arthur's eyes looked her up from the ground. She wore thigh-high leather boots, green like her costume. Gold trim wrapped from her ankle up to a pointed knee guard. Here her skin began, as the outfit transitioned to a garter belt, connecting the boots to a leather thong, fit perfectly to Mera's body. Covering the thong was a see-through mesh, which draped to her waist from her chest. A custom-made bra held in Mera's ample chest – and it seemed intentionally a size or two too small. It matched the green leather thong and boots, but was connected in the middle only by the Atlantean "A" sigil. It was low-cut and very revealing, but also impressively supportive considering Atlantean tailors typically designed with the support of water in mind. Fabric stretched from the edges of the bra across to Mera's shoulders, where Arthur finally noticed that her hair was down and her crown was off, the red of her hair framing her face perfectly against the green of the lingerie.

"Mera. You look-" Arthur stopped as Mera activated a panel on the wall. The Atlantean magic holding back the water released its burden and the room calmly but rapidly flooded.

Arthur watched as the water slowly enveloped his bride. The loose mesh of her top began to float, simultaneously drawing attention to and tightly hugging her curves. Her hair began to drift, giving her the wild look he'd fallen in love with many years ago. The blue glow of the room diffused in the water, giving everything a murky but welcoming haze.

Before Arthur could react Mera was upon him, moving much more quickly in her natural water. She launched herself at him, crashing down atop his firm chest in another passionate kiss. The weariness of the day melted away in their embrace, both of them finding the vitality of their youth once more. Mera noticed something else quickly finding its vitality too, beneath the thin sheet that separated the lovers.

But that could wait. It was their wedding night, after all – why not savor the event? She continued to kiss for several long minutes, leaning into her husband as his hand began to dance up and down her. He kept his touches light, his movements accentuated by the current of the water. Mera felt goosebumps form along her arms, and felt Arthur smile as he felt them. He moved his hands lower, gliding over her thighs, but not yet moving to any more sensitive areas. He could play along.

Mera let him slide over her skin for a while before sitting up, finally breaking free of the kisses. She straddled him, feeling his erect penis press against the small of her back. She grinned wickedly as she grinded against it slightly, pressing her hands onto his chest. She squeezed her arms inwards, pressing her breasts together and upwards. She bit her lip as Arthur's hands gripped her waist, loving the pressure he applied as she continued to move.

As his hands began to snake further upwards, she moved her arms up, wrapping them behind her head. She loved this view, sitting atop her lover, seeing her own chest rise and fall in tune with his as he smiled up at her. His hands continued up with the invitation, finally making their way to her breasts. The bra wasn't as thick as it looked, the fabric rubbing up against skin as the king's large hands squeezed and explored.

Mera let out a soft gasp as he gently moved over her nipples. She was incredibly aroused already, and even the slightest attention to her nipples was driving her wild. She'd planned on taking her time on this special occasion, but was starting to fall victim to her own horniness.

"Get this off me," she commanded.

Arthur was way ahead of her. In one mighty hand he grasped the "A" on her bra and pulled, ripping the bra and top fully off his wife. She gasped as the water was sucked upwards with the fabric, rubbing immediately against her now-exposed nipples. They were both fully hardened, and Arthur took a moment to admire Mera's form. Even on dry land she was a beauty to rival Wonder Woman, but here in the water, with her hair wild and her skin sleek and her breasts floating ever so slightly... Arthur would have no other woman.

She knew his look, and couldn't help but smile. That look told her that she was loved, and lusted for, by the strongest man she'd ever known. She felt powerful and sexy and happy all at once – but right now, she was horny, and that took priority.

One hand had stayed on Mera's waist as Arthur ripped off the top, and Mera took that hand now and placed it firmly on her chest. Arthur wasted no time, one hand cupping as much of her left breast as it could while the other tossed aside the remnants of her top. It drifted lazily to the edge of the room as the hand came back to cup the second breast. Both hands worked in tandem, flicking the nipples in the way that Arthur knew she liked. Mera leaned back on her hands, eyes closed to the ceiling, enjoying the sensation. She looked down as Arthur shifted, seeing him bend at the waist to bring his mouth up to her. He took his time, kissing her stomach and neck and chest before even coming close to the nipples. He kissed all around them, circling her breasts, before finally and without warning licking across one nipple. Mera jolted at the shock, loving the game he'd play. He repeated the motions on the other breast, kissing around randomly before diving in on the nipple, taking it fully in his mouth and flicking it rapidly with his tongue.

"Ah!" Mera gasped, the sudden pleasure overwhelming her momentarily.

She looked down at her husband to see him grinning, proud that he knew exactly the way his wife liked to be pleasured. But Mera was not without her own tricks – some of which she had been saving for this special night. As Arthur leaned back down to her breast, she flicked her wrist and conjured her magic. The water beneath the sheets responded to her call, forming a semi-firm sleeve around Arthur's cock.

"Oh!" he was surprised, but immediately relaxed as Mera made the sleeve begin to move backwards and forwards. "That's new. You've been holding out on me."

"I had to get you to marry me somehow, didn't I?" Mera laughed, but didn't slow down the sleeve.

"Come here," Arthur said.

He reached down to her waist, and similarly ripped off her thong and garter. The boots stayed, but the fabric floated aimlessly away, revealing Mera's thin strip of red hair above her vagina. Mera mused briefly that even on land her panties would have been just as soaked.

Arthur lay back down on the bed, moving his hands from Mera's breasts to her ass. He pulled her forward, bringing her to a rest on his face. He immediately set to work, his tireless tongue wasting no time making its way to her pussy.

The time for play was over – on another occasion, Arthur might kiss around her thighs for a while, building anticipation, but he knew his wife and knew that she needed no more buildup. He dove in immediately, opening his mouth wide and putting as much force as he could behind his tongue.

"Oh! Arthur!" Mera cried, and for a second Arthur felt the grasp of the magic sleeve on his cock waver before solidifying again.

Arthur started at the edges of her pussy, circling around a few times before moving towards her entrance. He guided her body to angle slightly, allowing him to slide his tongue into her. She moaned as he played at her entrance, the minor feeling of penetration combined with the pressure of his lips on her clit sent flames up her spine. He flattened his tongue and licked hard and slowly up her slit, ending with a forceful flick right on her clit.

Mera didn't understand how some people could remain celibate before marriage. Arthur knew all the tricks she liked, and was using all of them to his advantage tonight – how could anyone not get some practice in before the main event?

She wanted to return the favor, but let herself enjoy the moment a bit longer. He switched between a wide, flat tongue and a narrow point. Between up and down and side to side and circles. Between flicking and sucking, and Mera felt an orgasm coming on hard – which is the only reason she stopped. She wanted to come, more than anything, but was determined to come on his cock tonight.

So she pushed off of the pillows, floating up above Arthur, and pulled the sheet off of him to reveal him in all his naked glory. She dismissed her magic sleeve to get a good look at her husband's body – perfectly muscled from a life of swimming and superheroics, and hairless all the way. His penis was six, maybe seven, inches, made to look bigger by the lack of hair. But Mera had never been after size – he filled her perfectly, as if they were made for each other.

Mera propelled herself backwards, gliding gently down to his waist. She needed to let her pussy cool off for a moment, but more than that, she wanted to look him in the eye as she sucked his cock. She never broke eye contact as she licked straight up, starting at the base and making her way to the tip. He was as hard as he'd ever been already, but by now she knew well the limits of his stamina – both in and out of the bedroom. She could have her fun.

She spent a moment licking like this, bottom to top, moving to the sides and bottom of his cock. With one hand she lightly stroked his balls, letting her fingers drift a little lower now and then to give him that little extra tingle in his taint. She kissed his tip, then suddenly took his entire member deep into her throat in one swift motion.

"Oh! Gods!" Arthur cried, surprised by the sudden rush.

Mera held the position for a long moment, holding his entire cock in her mouth and throat, wiggling her tongue as much as she could as added sensation. One advantage of living underwater is that she could hold her breath for a very long time, and she made use of that skill as she began to gag herself purposefully to grip the king's penis with her throat.

"Mera-" he stammered, bucking his hips as she gagged.

She held him there for another moment before, with a slurp, she finally and figuratively came up for air.

"You have been holding out on me," he sighed.

"Welcome to the rest of your life, your majesty," she smiled and drifted up towards him into a kiss.

The change in position brought their waists closer together, and neither one could deny the spark between them any longer. Mera shifted her hips to straddle her husband, fully prepared to take him then and there, but he pushed upwards off the bed. He swung Mera around, swapping their positions so that he was above her. Her legs were open wide below him, inviting. He'd grabbed her wrists in the twist, using them to push her back down onto the bed. There was a beat where both of the lovers considered that pressure, the firm grip pushing down on the wrist, and knew it extremely erotic.

"Come on," Arthur grinned, initiating another of their longtime games, "I thought you'd put up a bit more of a fight."

Mera opened her mouth in faux surprise at his statement, then began struggling against his hold on her wrists. Arthur's comment was a reminder of the first time the two had made love. She had been sent to kill the king, years ago, by her fellow rebel colonists at Xebel. But instead she had fallen in love with him, a fact that made her hesitate when her opportunity came to kill Arthur. She held a blade above him, pausing for just a moment as she reconsidered her loyalties, but that was all Arthur needed to gain the upper hand. They two had fought, briefly, until their struggle became more like a dance. It ended when he kissed her, and she knew in that moment that she would be with him forever.

SPJames
SPJames
3 Followers
12