Aquata Cove Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The merman swerved around in the water, sort of teasing Adam in the process. Adam was a decent enough swimmer, and his athletic build did him no injustice, Merrick is still faster than him.

More than anything, Merrick just liked to observe how this human moved. Adam is the only human Merrick has ever met. He's seen a few other humans during his pod's migration, but with Adam, he gets to see just how a typical human swims/walks/runs/climbs. Merrick just likes looking at Adam's body, the way his legs pushed through the water, the way his arms pulled outward, moving Adam forward. Not to mention that his manly physique makes Merrick blush and crave the feel of that man. He will never understand why humans feel the constant urge to cover themselves up with what Adam calls, 'clothes'.

All of this made him almost let Adam catch him. Just as Adam grabbed the base of Merrick's fin, he slipped his tail up, and wafted himself away.

In minutes, the warm water started to feel cold as they moved away from the orange-pink glow. Soon, Adam and Merrick were swimming through the darker tunnel, in the cooled water. While Merrick was perfectly fine, Adam's teeth began to chatter at least a little. He swam as Merrick disappeared into the cloud of oxygen bubbles. Adam chuckled as he drifted into the haze of infinite bubbles, tickling all over his body.

As he emerged from the mass of white, he heard Merrick's watery giggle. Adam just made his way up to the usual spot. Adam then climbed out of the water, feeling it all rush down his body.

It was dusk now. There was still daylight, but it was coming from the sunset.

Just as he stood up, Adam felt his ass spanked. He scoffed and turned around to see Merrick, grinning and moving his arm back down.

"Would you quit that?! Don't make me face fuck you." Merrick smirked as he hoisted himself up. Adam bent over again to pick him up, putting one arm around the shoulders, and the other arm under the semi-slimy tail, and carried him to the large rock, where they started this day. "Don't mermaids ever get horny?"

"Not really. We don't feel the kind of pheromones humans do unless we have legs. I can just look at your nice body while YOU have to swim with a full mast!"

"Merrick!" The merman laughed as he was placed own onto the rock, "C'mon, babe. It's not fair. You know kissing turns me on."

"Hehe, but it's so fun! I like feeling you up."

"Yeah, feel this, fishboy!" Adam said as he turned around, smacking his own ass before walking away. Merrick smiled wide as he watched that naked human walk, especially ogling his butt. The way that either muscled bubble flexed and shifted in every step Adam took -- if Merrick had his penis right now, it would be going hard. Judging by the time of day it is now, however, Merrick presumed that Adam's not going to be staying nude.

Adam shivered as a breeze blew on his dripping body. He walked towards his backpack and discard pants. He crouched down and dug into his pack for the towel he brought, and then draped the towel on himself, stuffed the cargo shorts into the pack, and stood back up, and approached the waiting merman.

"Aw, please don't tell me you're going to be covering yourself" Merrick complained.

"Humans aren't accustomed to temperatures as merpeople are."

"But Hawaii is ALWAYS warm!"

"Relax, babe, I'm only putting on boxers." Adam then brought the towel up to his head, and ruffled it though his hair.

"Do ALL humans dry like that?" Merrick asked as Adam brushed along his arms and torso with the towel.

"Oh yeah. We don't just walk out of a bath or shower soaking wet."

"A bath or shower?"

"Nevermind." Adam finished drying himself and held up the towel for Merrick.

"No thanks, I'm good." Adam shrugged and laid out the towel. He turned around to his pack, and fished out a pair of dark blue cotton boxers. He bent over, stepped into the leg holes, and pulled up his underwear. He turned back, and chuckled as he saw Merrick with his arms crossed and pouting.

"Aw, c'mon, honey." Adam knelt down, and kissed Merrick.

"I don't like it when you put those things on."

"Heheh, Merrick, I can't be naked ALL the time."

"Why not?"

"Call it force of habit." Adam kissed Merrick's cheek. "Aw, baby, don't be like that." Adam then put his face on Merrick's neck. The blondie felt himself smile, and then giggle as he felt Adam's lips smooch his neck.

"Hehehehe! Adam, stop it!" Adam kissed persistently on his lover's sensitive flesh. Merrick laughed as his man nuzzled his neck with that short beard of his. His tail squirmed and flopped on the rock as Adam drove him to lay on his back, digging into and nibbling on Merrick's throat.

"There, all better." Adam said as he held himself up above his boyfriend. Merrick was smiling cutely as he rubbed his hand on his neck. "Besides, the cotton will feel good on your butt." Adam then got up, and wrapped the towel around his waist, and scooped the merman up, along with the pack, and picked a spot on a rock. He sat down, and set Merrick on his lap.

Pretty soon, Merrick's tail had, once again, morphed into a pair of legs. Together, they watched the waning sunset, cuddling as the large yellow-orange orb sank into the horizon. Adam unfolded the towel and sat Merrick on his lap. Adam then yanked and pulled out a folded, small blanket from the backpack, and threw it over himself and Merrick.

"... Merrick?"

"Yeah, Adam?"

"Don't be gone for long this time. I miss you so much when you leave." Merrick turned himself around, snuggling closer to Adam.

"I miss you too, Adam. All the time we're in the ocean." He moved up and kissed Adam affectionately. Adam kissed back, wrapping his arms around Merrick's silky smooth body.

An hour later, the sky had turned dark. Merrick was sitting on Adam's lap, both of them laid back, gazing at the starry sky.

"Look! It's starting!" Adam said as he pointed up. A white line streaked across the endless sea of stars. Followed by another, and then another.

"Wow..." Merrick muttered in awe, "I didn't know stars do that..." Adam hugged his lover tight, watching the stars race across 5 by 7.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Merrick nodded as the falling stars continued. Adam could not wish for a better moment for the last day he and Merrick can be together than this.

"... Adam?"

"Hm?"

"Sing for me?" Adam chuckled as he kissed the top of the blonde head.

"Sure, babe... This one's called Fireflies..." Adam cleared his throat, and began to sing the song from Owl City.

As he continued to sing for Merrick, the young merman smiled and snuggled up on Adam.

Upon one of the many racing stars, Adam made a wish.

'I wish I can be with Merrick for the rest of my life...'

12