Aquata Cove Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to stop~?" Merrick asked again.

"N-No..." Adam moaned as Merrick kept stroking him off, "Aw Merrick... Oh baby..." Some of the other people looked with amusement as the blonde guy was hunched behind his lover, and wanking him off – another hot moaner.

"Aww~! Ohhh gosh..." Adam huffed as Merrick took quick advantage of his sensitive spots, "Oh baby, please don't stop~!"

"Mmm~" Merrick kissed and nibbled on Adam's neck as he jerked himself off as he pleasured his lover.

"Ah-hh..." Adam moaned as his hands clutched onto his knees. He clenched his eyes shut as Merrick's fingers started to wring out on his cock head, "Fuck, too rough!" Merrick's hand loosened up, and slipped to an inch or so on the circumcision scar of Adam's member, "Oh God, right there~!"

Merrick grinned as he stroked rapidly on Adam's dick. "Awww yeah, babe~!" Adam tilted his head as Merrick began to bite and gnaw on his neck, "Ooh! Ooh, oooh!" Adam's toes curled as Merrick's hand worked him over faster, "Ho God, I'm cuh... I'm cumming... I'm NnnnnnnHHH! OHH!"

A rope of white leapt from Adam's soap-covered rod, and hit the tile wall, and then another, and another.

Adam groaned and panted as Merrick let go of his still-hard cock. The merman stepped around, and in front of Adam, and started masturbating in front of Adam's face. "Uuunnnggg" Adam kept his mouth open as Merrick held onto his head, and jerked his dick.

"Ffffuck yeah..." Merrick huffed as his hand squeezed and rubbed his penis aimed at Adam's face. Adam reached his hand up, and replaced Merrick's to push and pull at his hard cock, "Aw yeah, Adam, fuck it, pull it." Merrick put one hand on his hip, and another behind his head, "Awwww..."

Adam panted like a dog as he rolled Merrick's balls and massaged his dick firmly. Adam pushed his thumb on the underside of his dick, and rubbed quickly.

"OOo! Ahhh!" Merrick started to moan out in heat as Adam milked his meat with his tongue still hung outside of his lips.

"A-Adam... Adam, oh Adam~" Merrick whined and moaned as he dropped his head back, and blasted his load all over Adam's face.

"Ahhh... Nnnnhhh" A glob of cum landed on Adam's tongue, his cheek, over his closed eyelid, and some in his hair.

Merrick knelt down, and kissed Adam passionately, both of them still pulsing from their releases, while a few nearby bathers were very turned on by their display.

Merrick took the hose, and snuggled Adam as he gradually rinsed him off. Adam moaned lowly as the water raced along his body, before he stood up, and ground himself against his lover.

Adam laid himself down in one of the freshly prepared bathtubs, and had Merrick lay his back down upon him. The merman sighed in heat as he felt his mate's arms around his torso, feeling Adam's hand slowly guide the soft scrub pad over his smooth, peach body, sitting in the hot water in the some-what cramped tub.

Adam purred as he relished the weight of his lover upon his body, rubbing his inner thighs with the pad, pouring warm water over his chest, and on his head.

Merrick shifts so he is facing Adam, and he gently kisses along his shoulder, and up to his cheek. Adam moans lightly as Merrick cuddles him closely, closing his eyes as he feels Merrick lick and lap on his earlobe. Adam's hand glides over Merrick's lover back, and over his nice, round buttocks.

~~~

"That," Merrick says as he held onto Adam's arm, "Was so nice..."

"We need to do this more..." Adam said before he playfully kissed behind Merrick's ear, sending his merman into a fit of giggles.

"You're such a dirty boy~" Came a hauntingly familiar voice.

"What..." Merrick muttered.

"Oh, don't play innocent, Danny~"

Adam and Merrick suddenly came right up with Daniel and Jacob.

There came a short pause as the two couples stared at each other. Adam awkwardly puts his towel around his waste as his face felt a hot prickle. Merrick's eyes turn cold as he looked at the tan guard, and the mild scientist.

For this brief moment, images of darkness, cruel light, and rage flashed in Merrick's head.

"Hey..." Daniel said.

"Hello." Merrick replied flatly, "Strange seeing you here."

"You're um..." Daniel stood awkwardly, "You're looking a lot better..."

"Thanks."

"And uh... Adam, you're looking well too."

"Thank you..." Adam nodded awkwardly.

"You're a... You're all wet..." Jacob said, earning the glare from Merrick, "How come-"

"This scale," Merrick tapped his necklace, "Prevents transformation. I look 'Normal' when I wear it, so no one will freak out when they see me."

"T-That's not what I meant-"

"I know." Merrick cut him off. Merrick felt himself shake as his fingers twitched. Flashes of Nigel's face blinked in his line of thought, along with Keith's sneer, and the soulless gaze of Kaiser's eyes.

"We," Daniel said, "We should g-"

"No." Merrick caught him, "I have been curious." He said with his arms crossed, "What happened to the Agency?" It didn't even sound like a question, more like a demand, "After I had Nigel killed."

"U-Under new management..." Jacob said, "The place has been repurposed as an aquarium and veterinary hospital for the local marine life. Everyone who worked there has been relocated and given new jobs. It's done."

"I see." Merrick nodded, "And what are you two doing now?" Merrick feels so many urges right now – violent impulses surge in his blood, he can barely keep himself steady. These two humans weren't the ones who hurt him, but the guard let it happen, and this is the scientist who took his tears.

"I started to train in the Police Force," Daniel said, "Figured it's gotta be better than a security guard..."

"And I've had to start a new internship at a chemistry lab." Jacob said, prepared to step back and run – he sees murder in Merrick's eyes.

In a brief blink, Merrick suppressed the typhoon inside his stomach.

"Glad to hear it." He said with an empathic tone. He took Adam's hand, and led him around Daniel and Jacob. Merrick gave a sideways leer at Jacob, "You better make my tears worth it, Human." He concluded with a very bitter voice.

Without waiting for a sure reaction, Merrick pulled Adam away from them.

"M-Merrick..." Adam let go of Merrick's hand to keep his towel up, "Merrick, what's wrong?"

Merrick strode quickly down the hallway, glaring straight ahead. His teeth clenched as his temperament began to rise.

---

"Heh heh heh, what's the problem, Fagfish?" Keith sneered as Adam lay on the table, writhing in electric agony. Big-mouthed savage.

~~~

"If you would just cooperate with me, to teach me, you could go home and be with your Adam," Nigel taunted, "But instead, you're only punishing yourself." Filthy liar.

~~~

"Hold still now," Kaiser said to a muffled merman as he cut the third webbing from Merrick's webbed hand, "This will not hurt a bit." Heartless mask.

---

"Merrick, talk to me!" Adam said as they walked past the lockers, "Merrick, we need to get our clothes!"

"Later."

"Hey! Slow down!"

CLNK!

"Ah!" Merrick stubbed his foot on a table with a bowl of condoms, "RRRRHH!" Merrick flipped the table, bending one of the legs with just a turn of the wrist as he threw it.

"MERRICK!"

The nearby men of the locker room stared, dumbfounded at Merrick's thrash, with the table damaged, the bowl upside down on the floor, and sealed condoms scattered all over the floor. He panted as he shook with rage and exertion. The merman turned around, and stormed off.

Adam stood awkwardly as they all looked at him, "He has..." Adam said, "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder..." Most of the men nodded, "He was bashed and... He's still recovering... If you'll excuse me." Adam turned around and dashed off, with one hand holding his towel up.

He moved out, and saw his half-naked boyfriend stride down the hall; he somehow figured how to put his towel around his waist, "Merrick!" Adam ran up to him, "Merrick, what the hell was that?!"

"Anger." Merrick retorted.

"What, from what, Merrick?? Was it from seeing them again??"

"I don't want to talk about it." Merrick growled, "I don't ever, want to be think about it ever a-fucking-GAIN!!!" He stopped to punch the wall, hard. Adam gasped as it created a loud THUD within the metal works.

"Merrick!!" Adam pulled him away from the dent of the wall, "Fuck, calm down!"

"I'm fine!" Merrick slapped Adam's arms away, "I'm- God FUCK IT!" Merrick yelled as he swung his arm, and created another dent. Besides the fact that it's shocking enough to hear Merrick said 'God', Adam can see Merrick is about to rip this ship apart!

"Merrick!" Adam seized his arm, and yanked it back. Merrick hissed savagely as he tried to break from Adam, "Dammit, Merrick!"

"Get off! NOW! Let me go, Adam!!" Merrick writhed and growled. He moved to punch in a random direction, but Adam caught his fist in his hand.

"MERRICK!" Adam shook him for a moment pressed his hands firmly, clasping his shoulders and holding him still, "STOP IT!" He glared at his lover, thinking Merrick might actually make a hole in the wall. The merman shook as he leered back.

"It's OVER. Calm the fuck down!" Adam exclaimed. Merrick huffed as his eyes moistened, breathing harshly through his nose, and his lips tightening. "Those two did NOT hurt you, they saved us!"

"I know!" Merrick yelled back as a tear dropped from his eye, "But they let it happen! They watched as I suffered – as YOU suffered! They LET him... They almost... I almost killed you, and they-"

"I know they did, Merrick." Adam said, "But in the end, they helped us get away. It's behind us, it's done." Merrick's chest heaved up and down as another tear rolled down, "It's over, Merrick... It's over..." Merrick shook his head and lowered it. Merrick began to gasp and sob as Adam moved closer, "Come'mere..."

"I'm sorry, Adam..." Merrick whimpered as his face pressed against Adam's chest, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Shhh... I know, baby... It's ok..." Adam rocked a little with Merrick in his arms.

"Why did I have to see them..." Merrick managed to groan, "I was so happy a moment ago... And they-"

"Hey, hey hey, take it easy, Merrick," Adam hushed as Merrick began to cry, "They're not the bad ones here..."

"But I'm still so angr-ry..." Merrick sobbed as he clutched onto Adam.

"It's going to be alright, sweetie." Adam cooed as he held him close, "I'm right here, you thrash all you want."

"I don't, want to..." Merrick said in between gasps, "I don't... I don't..."

"It's ok... Come on," He kissed his forehead, lovingly, and with Merrick still in his arms, he turned around, and walked Merrick away to the rental lockers. "We're going to get dressed, get some dinner, and maybe we can see what kind of games they have." He said. Merrick nodded as he let his human walk him down the hall.

12