Aquata Cove Ch. 67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"~You're a diiiamond ~Brightening my cloudy skyyyy ~Sparkling all through the niiighhht ~Light me up like firefliiiiii~iiies~" The few star lights circulate around him as he walks along to the other side of the stage, "~I see you, shining even in the darkness ~Stand be~side me, when I don't deserve it~" He points his index finger up as he gestures, "~That's why I say ~I give you all my love, because~"

"~You are my home, home, home~! ~Wherever I may roooaaam ~You are the place where I can belong ~You are my home, home, home ~You are my home, home, home~"

The beat speeds up as he sings/talks in a steady tone while pacing here and there, and gesturing with his hands accordingly to the words, "~You're my number 1, there's no doubt ~And we stick together throughout ~Like boy scouts we are 'bout ~All for one till life out ~So babe, where you at? ~Wave your hands, front to back ~Everybody take a look around ~At my babe, up in the crowd~!

The music gets more dramatic as the conclusion of the song comes about, "I love you, babe~!" Adam calls out to the club, unknowingly causing a surge of ecstasy to a certain someone at the bar.

The music calms for one more instant, "~You are my home, home, home~"

Adam lets the mic down, and holds his arm up to have to the crowd, smiling as humbly acknowledges his performance.