Aquata Cove Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH. MY. GOD." Yuri said as she throws her fan at the floor, "You did not, you freaking jackass!!" Sasha winces as she quickly holds Yuri's arms back as she tries to get at him, "Let me go! I'm going full Juu-On on his ass!!"

"Oh my GAHAHAH!" Chloe's eyes water as her sides feel like they're about to split in half, "I can't breathe, I can't breathe!"

"Man, I wanted Beauty and the Beast!" Jamal complained a he motioned for Chloe, who is having her back patted by her girlfriend, "And we end up with Beauty and the Bitch."

"Oh Christ, we're gonna have to cancel the shoooww," Chloe whined in her laughing fit.

"Deep breaths, honey, deep breaths," Rajani said.

"Wow, it's getting pretty offensive and ethnic in here," Syrinx commented while chuckling.

"Honestly, I'm afraid to say something or I'll get reported to Human Resources." Kevin scoffed.

"I do not even understand half of what the laughter is about." Belinda said.

"Ok, ok, ok," Jerry said as he and his wife, Carla, walked into the room, "Lets get this show on the road!" He wears a fancy, dark magenta fez with a gold tassel on top, with a regal looking purple vest over a red sleeveless shirt, with lofty, baggy white bell-bottoms, with a scimitar buckled on his side. Carla wears a silver circlet with smooth-cut sapphires, upon a fake, wide and thick braid that reached to her hips, and wearing a flowery purple blouse laced with shining silver laces in a cross-fashion, wearing a layered lavender bottom just above her curled silver slippers.

"What, hey!" Carla said as she looks at the gang, "Half of you don't even have your make-up on!" She said, "Hurry it up! Get to the artists! Quickly!"

Everyone filed out of the room, off to see their respective make-up artists to stylize their faces for their characters.

"She white, man!" Jamal muttered, "She ain't eve-"

"Let it go, Jamal..." Adam pushed him though.

"Your ass is so grass later." Yuri growled.

"For God's sake, Yuri, you called him the Janitor..." Mumbled Sasha, "Can't blame a bloke for shooting back."

"I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight..." Chloe snickered as they went to get ready for their finishing touches.

Carla shakes her head as they head out, "Why isn't she fired yet? This the longest she's gone without the tranny jokes." Not that she minds or cares, but she does notice that Chloe can get out of line from time to time.

"I can't, babe," Jerry said as he kissed her cheek, "You know she's my cousin, her mother would kill me."

~~~

Arnaav chomps on his cheeseburger with Adam's parents, nomming with abandon as he dines from the fine food.

"So how bout it?" Donna said, "Is Adam and Merrick going to adopt you, little guy?"

"Hum, hum, hum... Hm?" Arnaav looked up with an inquisitive look.

"It's when a pair of humans take in a child into their family," Donna explained, "Like when a Mother and a Father are unable to have a baby of their own, they adopt a child like you to be with them."

"But I already have a Mother and a Father." Arnaav said a little defensively, "Why would Adam and Merrick want to adopt me? It's not like they are my parents."

"It's a little difficult to explain..." Donna said, "Maybe it's because-"

"Donna, Donna," Luther said, "I think we better drop it."

"Why? It's nothing bad, I just,"

"Remember the first time we met Merrick? How you tried to talk things over with HIM?" He asked, "Things aren't exactly the same with humans and merfolk, even I can see that."

"Alright, fine..." Donna said, "Just saying, probably couldn't hurt if-"

"I'll explain why later, honey," Luther said, "There's just some things psychology can't sort out." The lights of the club dimmed down as the stage starts to illuminate, "Oh, shh, it's starting..."

The large velvet curtain elevated up to reveal 7 differently colored silhouettes over 7 couples in 7 different places and platforms. Over the years, the Dream Waltz has made a lot of money, and have been able to afford few upgrades and additions to the behind-the-scenes, including a slew of new and better costumes.

"Oh, it's starting!" Donna hushed.

"C'mere, slugger," Luther picked Arnaav up, and sat him on his leg, "Get a better view here, huh?"

"Wooow..." Arnaav coos in amazement as he looks ok.

The sound of twinkling metals rings out as sprinkles of fine glitter sparkle upon the 7 different colored lights. "~Just put your hand in mine...~" A lovely voice sings out, before front and background lights illuminate everyone on stage, givine a short round of applause from the audience, "~Go where dreams begin...~", They parted and moved in a circular dance.

"~Everyone has their own star in the sky~" Syrinx sings into the green bluish microphone, "~There's one for you and me~" Kevin blows softly into his harmonica in perfect pitch. "~Yes, it's a magical light ~That shines high up above ~Far as the eye can see~"

The rotation of performers moved and stepped down from the platforms as a different couple takes over, "~It shows us the way ~Leading us safe through the night~" Jamal sang in a low-toned, soul-smoothing style as Nick twirled around him, "~Into a lovely fantasyyyy~"

"~It's heavenly glow ~Will help our love always grow~" Chloe sang out deeply, in an attempt to match the brawny theme of her own costume.

"~So take my hand~" Rajani sang in quick procession as her sari flourishes gracefully, "~Don't let go ~And you'll seeeee~"

White light flashed onto the middle, with red and yellow and blue complementing them as well, while the other six couples took to different positions of the stage to waltz in place, while Yuri brings her violin to her neck, and her bow with it, strumming gently to the tune of 'Some day, my prince will come'

"~Make a wish into the well~" Sasha sings gently "~That's all you have to do~" Yuri riverates the sound of her instrument, "~And if you hear it echoing ~Your wish will soon come true~" Sasha steps in a circular movement around as Yuri does the same.

"~I'm wishing~" Sasha sings, while Yuri copies the note with her violin (I'm wishing) "~For the one I love~" Sasha smiles, amused by the solemn attitude Yuri is portraying, "~To find me~" Yuri plays (to find me), "~Today~"

"~I'm hoping~" (I'm hoping) ~"And I'm dreaming of ~The nice things" (The nice things) ~They'll say~" (They'll say)

"~Ha ha ha ha ha~" Sasha bounces her voice in graceful pursuit of Yuri, who still plays her instrument in lieu of singing back. (ha ha ha ha ha)

"~Ha ha ha ha ha~" (ha ha ha ha ha)

"~Ha ha ha ha ha~" (ha ha ha ha ha)

"~I'm wishing~" (I'm wishing) Yuri continues to play as she coyly walks in a whim to Sasha, "The one I love ~To find me~" (To find me) "~Today~"

Yuri plays off the last tune with a high ring of her violin, before the different music sets back in, and the other join back in onto the large stage.

"~Just put your hand in mine~" Adam sings as he takes Merrick's hand in with his own, "~And then we will gooo where dreams begin~"

"~I'll teach you how to flyyy~" Carla sings as she and Jerry circled around, hand-in-hand, "~And then we will gooo where dreams begin~"

"~It's a wonderful ride~" Sasha sings once more, "~As we scale the heights ~There's no better view~

"~Or place you've ever beeeen~" Syrinx joins Sasha and Carla in harmonizing together.

Signs are clear with you

Where dreams begin

Again, the seven couples drape and climb upon individual posts and platforms about the stage as Belinda circled into place as Harold comes in around her, daintily holding her gloved hand as the music shifts again, while sky blue and white lights illuminated the two of them.

"~So this is loooove,~" Belinda sings, "~Mmhhmmhhmm ~So this, is looove~" Harold hums heartily with her.

"~So thIIIIISSs is what makes liiiiiife diviiinnne~" Harold sings along with her - his saxophone was out of tune at the last minute, so he had to leave it behind.

"~Ooohhhhh~"

"~I'm all agloooow, Mmmmmm ~And now I know~"

"~Nooow I knoooww~" Belinda sings out

"~The key to all heaven is miiiine~" Both of them sing together as they danced, in a slow twirl.

"~My heart has wiiinnngs~" Belinda sings again, "~Mmhmmhhmm ~And I can flyyy~"

"~I'll touch ev'ry star in the skyyy~" Harold chimes in, actually not doing all that bad for himself.

"~So this~" They sing in unison again, "~Is the miracle that I've been dreaming oooffff~!"

"~Mmhmmhmmm~"

"~Mmhmmhmmm~"

They whirled slowly back to each other, holding both hands in each one, "~So this ~Iiiiiis loooove~"

The music shifts once more, and the Disney couples join back together in the dance.

"~Everyone wants someone they call their own ~Love really holds the key~" Adam, Jamal, Nick, and Jerry sing in a male harmony for one moment.

"~So if you open your heart ~It will open your eyes ~It's not a mystery~" Syrinx sings with a complementary melody with Yuri's violin.

"~You don't need a map ~To show the road that you're on~" Chloe sings, "~'Cause you already know the waaaay~"

"~(Already know the way)~" Belinda and Rajani chorused.

"~Directions appear ~You're getting ever so near~" Jerry sings, being joined by Jamal and Nick as they dance on, "~There's nothing else left to fear ~Don't delaaaayy~"

Once more, the music slows down to a different tune as Adam and Merrick waltz to the middle as Merrick begins to blow into his golden Ocalen, facing away from Adam as a red, blue, and green spot light circled around them.

"~I know yooouu~" Adam heartily sings to his fiancé, "~I walked with you once upon a dreeeaaam~" Merrick twirls as he delivers a dainty melody from his unique instrument. "~Iiii knooow yoooou ~That look in your eeeyyyees is so familiar a gleam~"

"~And I know it's true ~That visions are seldomm aaall they seeeeem~" Adam twirls Merrick around playfully as they dance onward, "~But if I know you ~I know what you'll do~" Merrick spins into Adam's arms, "~You'll love me at once ~The waaay you did once ~Upon a dreeeaaam~"

They parted as Merrick and Adam spun and waltzed to the climbing music.

"~Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-aah ohh ~Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-aah mmh, mmh-mmh, ohh-ohh~"

Still playing and turning the side knob with one hand, Merrick takes Adam's hand before mounting his bejeweled instrument onto his hip.

"~But if I know you ~I know what you'll do~" Merrick stepped around, and brushed his back to Adam's front, "~You'll love me at once ~The way you did once ~Upon a dream~"

Adam kisses Merrick's cheek, before the music flows back to the original rhythm as the lights revert.

"~Just put your hand in miiinne~" Rajani sings out to the crowd.

"~And then we'll goooo ~Where dreams beginnn~"

"~I'll teach you how to fly~" Belinda takes a turn, "~And then we'll goooo ~Where dreams begin~"

"~It's a wonderful ride ~As we scale the heights ~There's no better view~"

"~Or place you've ever been~"

"~Signs are clear with you ~Where dreams begin~"

The lights turn wavy as white and aqua blue washes around the stage as Syrinx take their place onto the center stage. Kevin tries to avert his eyes on the crowd as he blows a fine tune from his gleaming brass harmonica.

"~What would I give~" Syrinx delicately sings as her profile faces Kevin's backside, "~To live where you aaarre?"

She puts her hands to her chest, "~What would I pay~" She holds her hand up as Kevin swerves around, playing his small wind bar in his mouth, "~To stay here beside you? ~What would I do to see yooouuu ~Smiling at meeee?~"

Kevin smiles as he takes one hand into hers, and strolled in a graceful way beside her.

"~Where would we walk?~" They waltzed in a circle, "~Where would we run? ~If we could stay all day in the suuun~"

Kevin picks up Syrinx and spins her around, "~Just you and me ~And I could be

~Part of your wooorrrld~" She feels his cheek for just a moment as the last word lingered until her voice rises up boldly.

"~I don't know wheeeennn ~I don't know hooooww~!" Her beautiful voices reaches out to the building, "~But I know something's starting right nooooww~"

As Syrinx sings out, Kevin puts his hands on her shoulders and looks up, "~Watch and you'll seeee ~Someday I'll beeeee ~Part of yoooouuuurrr woooorrrrld~!"

The couples get back into the rotation as the music kicks into a quick rocking rhythm as the male singers chorused the next lyrics.

"~Weee're in the place where dreams begin~"

"~This is the place all dreams begin~"

"~Weee're in the place~"

The females singers take the place from the males, "~Here dreams begin~"

"~The place for love to come on shining in~"

The music calms down from the quick procession to a deep and slow melody as bright yellow and white light shine down onto the center stage as Chloe and Rajani waft to the center.

"~Tale as old as tiiiime~" Rajani hymned as they bowed formally to each other, "~True as it can beeee~" They then join their hands up, with Chloe's sharp red nails placing upon Rajani's hip.

"~Barely even friends~" Chloe sings as they take long, wide steps around, "~Then somebody bends~" Chloe gently dips Rajani a few feet, before bringing her back up, "~Unexpectedlyyyyy~"

Chloe smiles as Rajani twirls to flash her elegant sari beautifully, "~Just a little change ~Small to say the least~"

"~Both a little scared~" Rajani sings, "~Neither one prepared~"

They danced slowly as they waltzed in an old fashioned style, "~Tale as old as time ~Tune as old as song~" Chloe sings gently as the others danced in their position.

"~Bitterrrsweet and straaannge~" Rajani chimes in as they danced, "~Finding you can change~" She then feels gently along Chloe's decorated face, "~Learning you were wrong~"

"~Tale as old as tiiime~" Both Chloe and Rajani sing at the same time, "Song as old as rhyyyme~" The face each other romantically, "~Beauty and the beeeaaasst~"

The music rocks back into the mix as the couples dance in, with various singers and players performing the song.

"~With hope in your heart ~You keep that star as your guide~"

"~You know that love can save the daayy~"

"~(Love can save the day)~"

"~The dreams that you hold ~See how they turn into gold~"

"~So let the story be told ~Right awaaayy~!"

Just when the song as about to hit its original climax, the music shifts again! This time, the lights show navy blue and yellow/orange as Jerry and Carla glide in, with Jerry sporting a cape that looks a lot like Carpet from Aladdin.

Jerry wraps them both for a moment as they began, "~I can show you the woorrld~" He sings heartily, "~Shining ~Shimmering ~Spleennndid~" He releases her as they danced to each other "~Tell me, princess ~Now when did you last let your heart decide~?"

"~I can open your eeeyyees~" Jerry puts his hands to her wrists as he moves behind her,

"~Take you wonder by wonder~" They swerve and dance quickly as they moved, "~Over sideways and under on a magic carpet riiide~"

"~A whole neeew wooorrrld~" They sing that line together.

"~A new fantastic point of viiieew~" Jerry continues, "~No one to tell us 'No' ~Or where to go ~Or say we're only dreaming~"

"~A whole neeeww wooorrld~" Carla sings up and loud with her strong voice, "~A dazzling place I never kneeww~" Carla holds her arms out as they danced in sync, as if she was feeling strong breezes all around her, "~Unbelievable siigghts ~Indescribable feeeeeling~" They swing dramatically as they sing in turns, "~Soaring ~Tumbling ~Freewheeling ~Through an endless diamond skyyy~"

"~A whole neeew wooorrld~" Jerry sings, "A dazzling place you've never knoowwn~"

"~I'm like a shooting star~" Carla sings, "~I've come so far ~I can't go back to where I used to be~eeeee~!"

The group cycle one last time as Syrinx, Belinda, and Nick coo in song, "Oooooooh yeah yeah yeah~!"

"~Just put your hand in mine ~And then we'll gooo where dreams begin~"

"~I'll teach you how to flyyy ~And then we'll go where dreams begin~"

"~It's a wonderful ride ~As we scale the heights~"

"~There's no better view ~Or place you've ever been~"

"~Signs are clear with you~"

"~Where dreams begin~!"

For the final time, the couples switch posts and platforms as the last couple appeared at the stage. Calming, melancholy music started to play as Jamal and Nick are highlighted by green and blue lights. Nick carries a spear as Jamal walks purposely to and around him.

"~If I neveerr knew you~" Jamal sings, his voice splaying out in a R/B sound, "~If I never felt this love ~I would have no inkling of how precious life can beee~eee~"

"~And if I never knew you~" Nick sings back as he moves his long spear like a deliberate baton, "~I would never have a cluuee ~How at last I'd find in you ~The missing part of meee~"

"~III~IIn this wooorld... ~So full of fear~" Jamal passionately serenaded, "~Full of rage and liii~ieees~"

"~I can see the truth so clear~" Nick sings as they lay one hand over each other flat on the other, "~In your eyes. ~So dry your eyes~"

"~And I'm so grateful toooo yooo~uuu~" Jamal deeply sings, "~I'd have lived my whole life throoouuugh~"

"~Lost forever~" Nick sings as he draws the spear along the floor, "~If I never knew you~"

They circles around each other, before stepping up to each other once more, "~Lost forever~" Jamal finishes, "~If I never knew yoouu~"

The music rears up again as they start the end of the song, all of them taking their turns for the lyrics.

"~Just put your hand in mine~"

"~And then we'll go where dreams begin~"

"~I'll teach you how to fly~"

"~And then we'll go where dreams begin~"

The princes and princesses converge one more time, before coming to the final words

"~Just put your hand in mine~"

"~And then we'll go where dreams begin~"

"~I'll teach you how to fly~"

"~And then we'll go where dreams begin~"

"~Where dreams begiiiiinnn~!"

"~Some daayyy, my Prince will cooomme~!"

"~So this is LOOoovve~!"

"~Once upon a dreeaam~!"

"~Part of your woOORRLd~!"

"~Beauty and the beeaaasst~!"

"~A whole new woorrrllld~!"

"~If I never knew yoouuu~!"

The music ends as they all take their respective poses in just one second, and the audience applauds. The crowd claps as they line up and take each others hands in a long line. Raising their joined hands up, they take a single bow, just before the heavy curtain descends down in front of them.

~~~

"Oh God, I am so hot right now!" Chloe whines as she nearly yanks her horns off, "I need a hot bath after that."

"Shit, my heart's still pounding..." Kevin panted as he held his chest, "How do you people cope?"

"You get used to it," Belinda said, "I never really notice them at all."

"I'm still wired," Merrick said as he took off his gold circlet, "I'm gonna go to your parents and see what's up."

"Ok, babe." Adam kissed him before they go.

"Later, Choo Choo Tranny." Chloe waved off. Carla dropped her shoulders in aggravation.

"Aaaaand there it is. 'Swear, I'mma scratch that bitch's eyes out..." Carla said, "Oh hey, Adam, can I talk to you fo a minute?"

"Oh, sure." Adam took off his red cape, and followed the co-manager from the others to a more private position, "So what's up."

"Ok, you need to do something about cho fangirl, aight?" Carla said with her sassy posture to him. Adam sighs as his own shoulders drooped.

"Why, what did she do now?"

"She was banging on my door for 20 minutes, telling me she gotta be your dance partner in the show."

"She didn't." Adam said with exasperation.

"Yeah, I kept tellin her no, but she wouldn't take it." Carla winces, "The way she was ranting it was like I was kidnapping her dog or something. I had to call security to remove her for the night."

"Ah wait, isn't that a little excessive?" Adam asked.

"So is almost breakin the freakin door knob." Carla replied, "As one of your bosses, I'm gonna have to ask you to have a talk wit her."