Aquata Cove Ch. 98

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam, j-just calm down, please, it's ok!" Merrick tells him, "It's ok, it's ok, it's ok."

Adam takes harsh, deep, stabbing breaths for several seconds, crying uncontrollably as his head unravels gradually within his skull, "You walked... You walked..."

"W-What?"

"You walked for me..." Adam sobs, "You walked to me, on your own legs, you walked..." He gasps and sobs as he cringes while he peered into Merrick's emotional eyes, "You walked for the first time, 'nd it was for me... You gave up your whole life because of me... You chose me, and it made you hurt so much... You lost everything because of me..."

"Adam... My Adam..." Merrick huffs as he cries harshly before he puts his face into Adam's shoulder, "Adam... You're my Adam... My Adahahahmm."

~~~

Drips of water echo in the glowing carven, with the fresh water heated with cyan and white shining crystals embedded into the rock of the walls and under the surface.

Adam traces his hand onto a faded carving on the wall, where he once drew a Lochness Monster for a question he had for Merrick so long ago. His head is still pounding, as if he is carrying out the last few symptoms of a hangover.

"We haven't even been here for over half a decade..." Adam says as he presses his hand onto the solid rock.

"I don't remember it being so small in here..." Merrick says behind him. Adam kneels down as Merrick moves beside him rubbing his shoulders.

"I can see everything again..." Adam mumbles, "We spent so much time in here... Heh, heheh, I remember we kissed for the very first time in here... When you said it would keep me from drowning when it seemed like we were trapped in here..."

"Heh... Remember when... We actually slept in here? You brought in a couple of sleeping bags and we kept a plastic vacuum-sealed container in here."

"Hahaha, yeah, my back was killing me the next day. Hah, didn't we also try to make some seashell trinkets here?"

"YOU tried. I was making one after the other, and you took half of forever to put together just one."

"Well excuse me, I didn't grow up with craft-savvy people."

"Hey, in the sea, you need to be resourceful." Merrick nudged him with a smile.

"God, this place... All those years feel like they happened just last week..."

"Mnn..." Merrick nods. He doesn't have a lot to say, just looking at Adam; he just ponders around, bemused, familiarizing himself with the cave. He never noticed how old both of them have gotten in comparison to how they were when they were teenagers. So much has changed, and Adam nearly lost all of it forever...

Adam feels along a carving on the wall, and then sees the beautiful black pearl ring on his then at Merrick, "Wait, so, did you like, propose to me?"

"Not really, at least not the way you did. I was going to, but you were put into that coma..."

"Oh... I remember, that night, you told me you were taking Arnaav back to the sea, and you had some business to deal with. Does that have anything to do with it?"

"Yeah." Merrick takes Adam's hand, pushing his thumb onto the ring, "I asked my Mother to make this for you..."

"Oh -- Wow, did she really??" Adam takes it off and looks at it, "So is this made out of real pearl?"

"Yeah. She used her power to reform a couple of black pearls, and I used a white one for the middle and curling designs. I even got a stick as thick as your finger for the right size."

"And... You said she made it, and she said she gives me her blessing..." Adam continued with a bemused smile, "Did your Mom really say that?"

"Yes, before I left." Merrick nodded, "I told you, when the two of you met, she took an immediate liking to you... Even though she threatened your life prior before actually talking with you, heh heh."

"... Hey wait, yeah, she DID talk to me. More than once, actually. Shouldn't she be exiled too??"

"Heh, loophole." Merrick grinned, "She was in human form at the time, but that doesn't necessarily excuse breaking a Sacred Law, it'd still be debatable. Still, she never told anyone, and the crime happened on the land, so the Disciples and Ningyo of Atlantis wouldn't even know of it unless she did it constantly."

"And she can live with that kind of tricky conduct?"

"My Mother hates lying, but she knows the difference between right and rules. She trusted you with me after I was healed from the Blood of the Earth, didn't she?"

"Heh... I wish she can be apart of our lives, she sounds wonderful."

"Yeah... Me too..."

"So... How about it?"

"Huh?"

"Do you still want to marry me?" Adam asked with a smile. Merrick wipes his cheek before taking the black pearl ring. He holds Adam's left hand, and slips it again down his finger.

"I do."

"... Ok, can we head home? My ass is getting real sore from sitting around on the rocks, and I'm starting to chaff. How did we even fuck here? Did we even have lube back then?"

"Just... A couple more minutes in here..."

"Heh, ok." Adam says as he leans back. Merrick comes in, and softly kisses his lip a few times before he cuddles in, ducking his head in, and holding him close. Adam hugs back, before he can hear weak sniffing and shuddering, "B-Babe, babe, what's the matter?"

"You're back..." Merrick sobbed softly, holding onto him tighter, "You're really here... You're my Adam... You came back... I thought I would never see you again."

"Ohhhh baby..." Adam rubs that smooth back lovingly, "Was I really gone for that long?"

"Few months... But it felt more like years..."

"Awww... I'm so sorry, Merrick..." He strokes Merrick's back.

"I lost you... I lost the man who fell in love with me... They took you away from me, and I wasn't there." A tear rolls from Merrick's eye as his voice thickens.

"Don't start blaming yourself now, Merrick." Adam pulls him up, "There's no way you could've known, it was a freak accident."

"I should've just came back to bed, Adam." Merrick wept, "Arnaav could've called the Capricorn on his own and none of this would've ever happened." His arms secure firmly around Adam's waist while his face presses into Adam's soft belly.

"No, you've got it all wrong, babe." Adam says as he moves his head back up to look at him, "Arnaav is just a kid, you HAD to take him back, it's what adults do."

"You don't understand... After you woke up, I... I ran away."

"What do you mean?"

"You lost all of your memory, and you couldn't keep any other memories, and I just broke apart. Yuri told me you got worse, and I lost it," Merrick clenches his eyes and his teeth as he cries more, "You shouldn't have had to go through all of that all alone and I just left you behind. I tried to disappear when I couldn't handle it, and I just left you behind!"

"Merrick, Merrick, stop, baby, heeeey" Adam says softly, "It's ok, I'm here now. Honey, I'm back, hey," Merrick sniffles as Adam holds his cheeks, "It's ok, it's ok. I came back, that's all that matters. I came back for you, Merrick." More tears welled and flow from those glittering sapphires, "And they're never going to take me away again."

"Adam, I left you... You couldn't remember me, and I left you behind like I always do."

"And then you came back, right? You always came back for me." Adam hushed as he wipes those tears from Merrick's eyes, "But I don't care about any of that, babe. All that matters is here. This time I came back for you, and I'm not going anywhere else ever again."

"Adam... I cah, I can't..." Merrick ducks his head in and huddled closer to his lover.

"Shhh, shh, come here, baby... It's ok, I'm here... I'm back... I'll always come back..."

~~~

Adam and Merrick walk along the pier next to the beach, holding hands as they go, "Are you still having headaches?"

"Yeah. I think it's because of everything that's coming back inside my head. It's like my whole life is trying to squeeze through one door."

"Heheheh, I think I can help with that." Merrick grins as he moves their arms about playfully, "I'll make the blood rush out of your head, and then into your head."

"Pfff, heheheh. That was terrible." Adam scoffed, "And besides I told you, Captain doesn't want us fooling around on the docks. He practically owns the whole place."

"Only during work, right? There's no reason why we can't find some little corner and blow your wad."

"Heh, I think I'd rather go home with our toys. Or... We COULD go to that one place we've talked about -- that gay spa. What was it called again?"

"Giraso Springs?" Merrick smirked, "That's like a zero-attire spa. You realize that everyone there isn't going to have any sort of clothing on, right?"

"After everything that went by, I think I can do with a few days of naked vacation. Just some time to get loose like that, you know?"

"Mmmff, I love that idea." Merrick bites his lip, "Wanna see if Jamal and Nick wanna come with?"

"Naw, that'd be really weird." Adam smiled, "I want it to be just the two of us."

"Sounds awesome-"

Adam's side bumps into somebody, "Oof, sorry ab-" He gasps as he sees the person right next to him, "You!"

"A-Adam!" Jessica gasps as she looks at him, and then at his hand, holding Merrick's hand interlaced, "No..." She whimpered.

"And what the hell are you doing here?" Merrick asked rather aggressively. Adam looks at her, blinking as his mouth slowly opens.

"You... You evil sinning blaggard!" Jessica fumed as her eyes rim with furious tears. "You've pushed Adam towards damnation in the past, and you have the nerve to start all over again??"

"You and your dark fantasies?" Merrick asked with his arms crossed, "It's astounding how you delusional zealots are so glued to your hypocritical mythology."

"You blasphemous jerk!" Jessica loses it at the drop of a hat, coming to him and pointing her finger at Merrick. "Why couldn't you just leave him alo-"

"Fuck off, Foster!!" Adam yelled suddenly as he shoves her back.

"A-Ahh!" She staggers, looking at him with shock, "Adam..."

"You. You tried to fuck me." Adam says angrily as he points at her.

"W-What?" She says fearfully.

"What?" Merrick turns to him with stunned eyes.

"You tried to fuck me." Adam repeated, "You tried to fuck me, and you completely screwed me up, you know that?!"

"T-That is not true!" She protested, terror filling into her, "I only had your best interests at heart."

"You're a freaking rapist, you blind-sighted cunt!" Adam shouted, "You made me get naked and you fucking molested me!!"

"What...?" Merrick asked, his blood racing like rapids in his body, feeling the monster inside him start to wake. His inhuman sapphires turn to the quivering woman, "What did you do..." His fingers feel as though they could turn into blades of solid ice.

"You grabbed me, you made me take my clothes off!" Adam ranted, "You know how much trouble I was getting into when you snuck me out?!"

"A-Adam, please, let me explain-"

"Wait..." Adam stopped her. Something is suddenly pulling inside his memory, "Wait, wait wait wait wait wait, I remember, at the Waltz, you came to me-" Adam looks at her with widened eyes, "You fucking bitch..." Jessica hyperventilates as Adam looks at her with disbelief and shock, "You tried to rape me TWICE."

"N-No, Adam, it wasn't rape! It couldn't be rape! I was trying to save you!"

"You tried to fucking drug and rape me, you insane CREEP!"

---Several Months Ago---

Adam takes a seat in front of the vanity, wearing a comfortable lion shirt and the black and white sequin pants from his performance. With his arms crossed, he glares at Jessica as she sits opposite him. "Have you got the hint yet?"

"Adam... I have to say, I am very hurt." She tells him, "You denounced me in front of everyone... Why would you do such an awful thing?"

"Because evidently, the words 'back off, I'm not into you', doesn't seem to sink in. You don't listen, you don't even-"

"No, YOU will not listen." Jessica cuts him off, "I love you, Adam." Adam scoffs in frustration as he falls his head back, "I mean it! You are the world to me! What you do with... With HIM, is NOT righteous. It is sinful, and you are too precious to me to just throw your life away."

"Jessica." Adam huffs as he leans back forward, "I have been more than reasonable and courteous to you. I have told you politely that I do not want to date you, that I don't believe what you believe, and I am already in love with someone, and it is not you. I. Am. Gay. End of story."

"But that isn't right." Jessica whimpers as she shakes her head.

"I have asked you nicely to stop coming to me, stop giving me flowers, stop asking me out. But you have ignored me, you have mocked me and my boyfriend, undermined my relationship with him, you've even started to trespass in this building because of me."

"Because you are worth it." Jessica tells him, "I have to do everything I can for you. Why can't you see that??"

"I can ask the same of you." Adam tells her, "You and I? We're never going to happen, and even if we could, even if I was straight, you're not even my type."

"Ahh!" Jessica covers her mouth.

"I have been beyond patient with you, Jessica. But enough is enough." Adam takes his backpack, and digs in it before he pulls out a beige folder. "This is going to stop right now."

"What is that?"

Adam opens the folder, and presented an official document, "I called up my lawyer and asked her to write this up with me." Jessica cries as she covers her mouth.

RESTRAINING

ORDER

"I really didn't want to have to come to this, Jessica." Adam tells her coldly, "The last thing I ever want to do is to hurt anyone in anyway, even if that person is my worst enemy. I'm always willing to give everyone another chance. But I'm not going to let you insult me and Merrick anymore. You are no longer allowed to be within 1 mile of me."

"Adam, please, no, don't do this!"

"You're not giving me a choice." He tells her, "I'm signing it tomorrow, it's going to be filed and approved. It's over, Jessica." He closes the folder, and opens his backpack, "Now, I want you to leave. Right n-"

Suddenly, Jessica snatches the folder. "Ah- Hey!" Adam looks up, and sees it already tearing it in half, "What do you think you're doing?!"

"I can't let it end like this, Adam!" Jessica cries, "You mean too much to me for you to do this to yourself!"

"You really think ripping it is going to make a difference? My lawyer can just as easily print out another copy."

"Adam, I am begging you..." Jessica sobs, "Please, think about this, just for a moment, please... I don't want to lose you forever... I can't live without your voice in my life." Adam glares at her with his burning brown eyes, "Please..."

"Get out." Adam stands up, "Now. I don't ever want to see your face here again. Just get up, and get hell out of here."

"Hhh... Adam, I love you. I didn't want it to come to this either..." Jessica digs in her purse for a second, "But you need to allow this chance to happen."

"I mean it, just get out!" Adam raises his voice, "I've had enough, I want you gone-" Suddenly, a blinding white light shines directly into Adam's eyes "AHHH! What the fuck?!"

"You need to see the light, Adam!"

"Ahh! Fucking bitch!" Adam clenches his eyes, finding his eyes reeling with randomized flashes and glows all over. Then, something sharp stabs into his left shoulder, "OW! Fuck!" Without sight, Adam waves his right arm out with all his might, and feels Jessica fall from it.

"O-Oww!"

"Ssshhiit!" Adam still can't see, but something like a huge stinger is stuck in his shoulder, growing numb, "What the fuck are you doing?!" Adam asks as his sight fades in and out from the light-shock.

"Just trust me, my love!" Jessica says as Adam hears a rattling, "Please, allow me this chance!"

"Get the fuck out! Get out!" Adam kicks as hard as he could, still unable to see, before he feels Jessica's hands pull at his mouth. He gasps and coughs as he feels a bunch of small, powder-ish pills fall into his mouth.

"I know it's difficult, I've come prepared!" Jessica says, completely hysterical as she tries to force the Viagra pills into Adam's mouth, "Please, just give me a chance, I will save you!!"

"Ghh! Fggkkllgghh!" He throws her off, and spits everything out, his mouth full of powdery bitterness. His eyes slowly recover as she tries to open the pill bottle again, "You crazy fucking idiot! Just leave!"

"I won't give up!" Jessica says, "I NEED YOU!"

"Just STOP! Ack- Whoa," Adam gets up, but falls almost immediately after, "Ffffuck, what did you do to me???" Adam's sense of balance is completely upside down, he can't stand up, his legs feel weird. He blinks several times as his sight becomes blurry and frightening "What are you doing?? Stooop!" The room is spinning, and he can feel Jessica try and take him again.

"Please, just let me save you!" Jessica rips the right pocket apart of Adam's costume pants and starts to yank at his underwear.

"Get off of me!!" Adam struggles as he tries to kick her away. Jessica pulls the zipper apart on Adam's pants, her breathing so audible as her insanity grips her completely.

The minute of commotion suddenly takes a quick and volatile change.

"EAAHHH!" Jessica screams as she feels her hair pulled violently, yanking her forcefully off of Adam. A flurry of dark blonde hair flies around and a black finger nailed polished fist punches Jessica in the stomach "GUH-huuh!" Jessica is forced her back, and then a very hard SLAP lands across Jessica's face. Jessica is knocked sideways onto the cushioned bench and the floor, she scrambles up, and sees another woman standing between her and Adam.

Chloe stares at Jessica with wide, wild eyes, her mouth in a very solid frown as she looks at Jessica. "Get the fuck out of here right now." She said in a very deep, shaken voice. Jessica rushes forward, but Chloe charges right back and grabs her by the shoulders, "LeAVe hiM alONE!" She demanded in a screech. Chloe punches Jessica right in the face, making a small splash of blood splatter from a cut Jessica's teeth made to her lip. Chloe's lower jaw locks as she grabs onto Jessica's blouse, and punches her again on the other side of her head!

"AH! NGGH! GGHH!" Jessica irks in pain as she's punched again and again. She grabs Chloe's hair and slaps her face hard.

"Stupid BITCH!!" Chloe yelled as she pushes Jessica out the door, and then shoots a harsh kick at her. Jessica falls over, whining and sobbing as she tries to get up, before Chloe pins her to the floor, and starts a set of 5 punches in a row.

"HHH! HHH! HHH! HHH!" Chloe's entire humanity dissolves as she beats down on Jessica.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA, CHLOE, STOP!" A tall and large bouncer rushes in, and pulls Chloe off of Jessica. "What's going on?! What happened!"

"Get her FUCKING ass out of here, Steve!" Chloe shouted, her face red with rage, "She was FUCKING all over him!"

"Alright, hold on, lets calm down, what happened-"

"NO! No! I want her out! NOW! She was going to rape him!" She yelled, resembling more like a wild animal, "You either get rid of her or I fucking will!"

"No! I wasn't raping him! I was saving him from hell!" Jessica argued.

"Alright, come with me, Miss. This way." Steve says as he takes Jessica. He's worked here long enough to don't spend more than 30 seconds around Chloe when she's like this.

"NOOO! Let me go! I have to save him! Please!"

"Ma'am, this way, now."

"You'll pay for this! You will pay!"

"Yeah, you know what?! You are BANNED! YOU'RE FUCKING BANNED!" Chloe screamed, "If you EVER show up again, you're DEAD!! YOU HEAR ME?! I will KILL you!!" She shouted after them. She turned, and sees Adam groaning and writhing on all fours, "Ah Christ." She huffs as she walks back in there.

"Agghh." Adam trembles as he struggles to get up.

"Ok, lets get you back up." Chloe says as she pulls him, "Come on glitter-puss, get up. Stop whining." Adam grunts as he's put onto the cushioned bench besides the rack of costumes, "Whoa whoa whoa, what the fuck is this?" She notes the red smudge on Adam's left shoulder, with a syringe sticking in it, "Jesus Christ, what in the hell did she stick in you?" She says as she takes the needle. She hisses as she pulls it out, making Adam whine as he sits there, "Sssshhhhit, I know fags like getting penetrated, but this is a total wreck."