Aquata Cove Ch. 99

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my, God, you look fanTASTIC." Sasha says, dressed as slutty queen bee, with a gold tiara with black jewels, shiny yellow bikini and sky-blue fairy wings. It's almost midnight, and the entire park is illuminated with Jack-O-Lanterns; some of them with normal candles, bright lightbulbs, and others are flaring with blue/green/purple fire all around. Almost everybody there is wearing some skimpy costume, others are wearing normal costumes, while some people are flat-out naked with their bodies completely painted over.

Merrick laughs as he whips about a lasso, playfully tossing at a naked man with his body painted in blue and black and glitter, resembling outer space. "And how many puns have YOU gotten, Cody?"

"Only a few, actually." He said, some of the stars on his nude bod glowing in the dark.

"So, Merrick..." Says another woman, wearing nurse outfit, "Sasha tells me you're a... Well... Not from around here?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well, like, you're kinda from... Over seas?"

"Over? That doesn't really make sense."

"I'll have to explain," Sasha says, "And, she doesn't want much, she just studies cryptozoology as a hobby."

"What's cryptozoology?"

Adam feels his face prickle with heat, feeling the breeze brush past his own exposed fuzzy butt. His package is cradled in a tight fabric as he walks, adjusting the fake ears on his head with one of his hands, both of which have a tuft of brown fake curly fur around his wrists. He clears his throat awkwardly as he tugs at the black leather collar with metal spikes around his neck, the tag reading 'Bad Dog' clinking on his furry chest.

"Oooh, woof!" A buzzed guy in a slutty Captain America costume gives a light spank on Adam's rump. Adam grunts in embarrassment as he walks on.

"H-Hi, Merrick..." Adam says. Merrick turns, and his jaw drops right there.

"Oh my God..." Merrick looks him up and down. Adam wears an X-harness with glowing moons embedded in them -- small metal and glass lamps with moon screens and shapes, each one of them a different following phase of the moon, with the middle on his torso and on his back a glowing full moon, with a crescent moon clip placed on the back of the white and black jockstrap, lit up right above his buttcrack.

"Wow, elaborate set-up." The naked nebula guy comments as he tugs at Adam's electrically lit harness, "Where'd you have this made?"

"Some company, oh my God!" Merrick says as he grabs at Adam's sides, "Rrrgggghhh, yaaaas! I got my sexy werewolf!"

"Merrick, t-take it easy." Adam says, blushing like heck.

"Haha, we're gonna fuck tonight." Merrick jests as he tugs at the harness.

"Hoh my gawd, hahaha!" Sasha says, "Come on, howl, Adam. Howl."

"Fuuuuck, noooo!" Adam whines, almost wanting to cover his crotch.

"Come on, start a howl-up." Sasha's nurse friend turns around, "Hey! You, the leather puppy! Howl up!"

"Oh my God, no," Adam shakes his head.

The guy in the puppy play fetish gear laughs before he tilts his head up, "OoooooOOOO!" He encourages a couple of other people to start exclaiming in a feral-like manner -- not everyone, just a handful in an area. Merrick gives Adam a few pats and tugs his harness.

Adam sheepishly clears his throat, hesitating quite a bit, "A-A-Ah... Ahooooooooo..."

"Oh for fuck's sake," Merrick smirks before he gives a hard spank to Adam's butt.

"O-Ow!" He rubs the cheek, and blushes hard, "AwwooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He obliges, joining in the howl-off for the time being, before the crowd continues to party.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Merrick says as he gives a pet-like scratch into Adam's hair.

"Mnnlllll,"

"Oy! You should go up and do This Is Halloween!" Sasha says as she slaps Adam's muscular arm.

"What, I-" Adam looks at the free-style stage lit up, where some people can sign up for performances -- originally, a band was scheduled to play for the party, but they canceled. "Oh nonononononono, no, no way."

"Oh come on!" Sasha begs playfully, "You'll be great!"

"I am not dancing around like a wild sex dog in front of everybody." Adam shakes his head.

"Pleeeaaase, Adam~?" Merrick says, "I might let you off the hook if you go up there~"

"Fuuuuuck." Adam whines.

"Look, I know a few guys around here who can sing," The naked night sky guy says, "I'll see if they'd be into it."

"That would be brilliant!" Sasha says, "I'll go book it!"

"Wai- Heeey! I didn't say I'd actually do it..." Adam says, drooping his arms down.

"What is it you humans say?" Merrick grins, "Break a leg, stud!" He swings his arm up, and gives another harsh SPANK onto Adam's ass.

"OW! S-Stop that!" Adam says as he rubs the stinging cheek.

~~~

"Agh, I can't believe I'm doing this..." Adam groans as he rolls his fidgets with his microphobe, as he and a handful of guys go up on stage -- a tan hunk in a spiderweb lingerie; a thong with a black sequin spider on the groin, and the silver straps stretch and connect around his body in a very suggestive way. A cute guy is wearing a series of cream-colored bandages around his arms, legs, and head, and also wearing snug boxerbriefs. Twin brothers, one of them wearing angel wings, a halo, and white briefs, and his brother wears bat wings, horns, and black briefs. To Adam's relief, the man naked with his body painted like the night sky is here too. And of course, there's this slightly chubby bear who is sporting a rag-doll look with a red heart painting on his left chest with looks like stitches around it, just like on his limbs, face, and body with different colored patches, and has what looks like a novelty sewing needle as a sort of baton, and also wearing a few exotic beads and feathers around himself.

They walk on stage, as Marilyn Manson's hard rock music begins to pound from the speakers on either side of the stage, as well as the metal guitar music ringing out. The seven men stop around, dancing badass-like around, all of them with microphones at the ready as the spooky tones wire through the music, and the nebula guy takes it from there.

"~Boys and girls of every age ~Wouldn't you like to see something strange?~"

"~Come with us and you will see~" Adam sings as he undulates his body, "~This, our town of Hallowee~een~"

"~This is Halloween, this is Halloween~" They sing together, "~Pumpkins scream in the dead of night~"

"~This is Halloween, everybody make a scene~" They stomp here and there "~Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright ~It's our town, everybody scream ~In this town of Halloween~"

"~I am the one hiding under your bed~!" The guy in the mummy apparel says out, pointing outward and thrusting his hips, "~Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing RED~!"

"~I am the one hiding under your stairs~" The man with the silver spiderweb thong says as he gives a half-twirl to the middle, "~Fingers like snakes and spiders in my haIRR~"

"~This is Halloween ~This is Halloween ~Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!" The men give a very sensual rotation respectively as the music, "~In this town ~We call home ~Everyone hail to the pumpkin song~"

"~In this town, don't we love it now? ~Everybody's waiting for the next surprIIIIse~"

"~'Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can~" Adam sings as he strolls across the stage, "~Something's waiting no to pounce, and how you'll SCREAM!~"

"~This is Halloween~!"

"~Red 'n' black~"

"~Slimy green~"

"~Aren't you SCARED~?!"

"~Well, that's just fine~" The twins swing in, angel and demon, "~Say it once, say it twice ~Take a chance and roll the dice ~Ride with the moon in the dead of night~"

"~Everybody SCREAM~" They all shouted in on that part, "~Everybody SCREAM ~In our town of Halloween!"

"~I am the clown with the tear-away face~" The voodoo doll guy sings as he mimes clenching his face off with his hand, "~HERE in a FLASH and gone without a TRACE~"

"~I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?~" Adam sighs sensually as he shows off his ass a bit and dancing sexually, "~I am the wind blowing through your hair~" He sings as he brings his arm around his face.

"~I am the shadow on the moon at night~" The nebula guy continues with a deep, alluring voice, "~Filling your dreams to the brim with fright~"

"~This is Halloween ~This is Halloween ~Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!~"

"~Tender lumplings everywhere ~Life's no fun without a good scare ~That's our job ~But we're not mean ~In our town of Halloween~"

"~In this town ~Don't we love it now? ~Everybody's waiting for the next surPRISE~!"

"~Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back~" A midnight-clock ring hymns in the music as they go, "~And scream like a banshee ~Make you jump out of your skin ~This is Halloween, everybody scream ~Won't ya please make way for a very special guy~" The background of the stage lights up in an orange Jack-O-Lantern face.

"~Our man Jack is King of the Pumpkin patch ~Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King, now!~"

"~This is Halloween ~This is Halloween Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!~" The music goes into another quieting spiral as the men give another winding twirl. "~In this town we call home ~Everyone hail to the pumpkin song~"

"~La la la la la (Halloween!) ~La la la la la (Halloween!) ~La la la la la (Halloween!) ~La la la la la (Halloween!)~ EEEEEEE~"

The music reaches a catchy and dulling conclusion and a few metal ringing choruses as the music dies down. The nearby watches clap as they wave off, and they quickly leave off the stage, as three ladies take their place, when the music takes on a different theme.

"Thank you, Max~" Says one of the women, wearing a green robe dress, and red curled hair.

"I put a SPELL on you~!" Says a lady wearing purple robes and long blonde hair.

"~And now, you're miiiiine~" Sings a chubby chick in red robes and curved horn-shaped black hair.

"You can't stop the things I do..." The green robed witch sings, "~I ain't lyyyyy~yyiinnn~"

Adam huffs as he goes to find a giggling Merrick, biting his lip as Adam approaches him, "Am I good now??"

"No, you're still a bad, bad dog~" Merrick flirts as he playfully pulls at Adam's jockstrap waist. Adam smirks as he kisses him, and they go hit some of the other exciting spots of the party.

~~~

At 1:47AM, the full yellow moon is shining in the sky. In the semi-empty parking lot, the car rocks back and forth. The windows are slightly fogged as the inner mechanics squeak a little from the internal movement.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, give it to me, give it to me." Merrick moans out as his hand repositions his cowboy hat, slightly arched on the back seat, his legs forced backward to expose his ass, while Adam, still wearing his werewolf ensemble, forces his hips back and forth into Merrick's oiled up hole.

"Rrrhhh fuck yeah!" Adam growls as he nails Merrick harshly, the only difference is his cock out of his jockstrap while his balls stay tucked into his jockie. "Fuckin breed your fuckin ass!"

"Nnnhh! Hnnn, I'm close, FFFFuck!" Merrick pants and squirms, "Wanna ride you."

"Yeah, ride me." Adam says as he backs off, and adjusts. Merrick climbs up, and pushes his ass down to sit on Adam's dick, "Ohhhh yeah, fuckin ride that wolf! HNN!" SPANK!

"AHhh yes!" Merrick moans out as he rolls his ass around on his sweaty, sexy beast of a man as his ass his spanked again. He groans as he masturbates quickly with tropical-flavored lube all over his dick -- this is Jamal's car, it's always packing.

"Fuckin gonna ride your ass haaaarrrd!" Adam hisses as he grips Merrick's hips, giving consistent spanks onto Merrick's ass. "Ride the fuckin WOLF!"

"AHhh! Spank me harder" SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! "Ahhh... Ahhh! NNhhhH!" Merrick jerks off until he moans out as his hand becomes soaked in his thick white spunk.

"OOoooooh yeeeaaahh~" Adam dips is cock deep into Merrick, with his anus relaxing all around his rod, "Yeah, hug that dick, hug that dick. Yeeeeessss."

"Mnnhhh, yeah~" Merrick grins as he grabs onto the safety bars of the car, letting Adam roll his hips up into him, his softening penis flopping lazily around. Adam's hands squeeze and knead Merrick's supple buttcheeks as the spent and naked cowboy moans longingly as his insides squish and massage Adam's throbbing meat.

"SSSSSSS" Adam hisses as his climax rises in his member, "AwwOOOOOOOO!" He howls out as he feels his ass buck right into Merrick, exploding deep into his fiancé. "Awwhh"

"Hhhh... Hhh hhh" Both of them pant as Merrick lets Adam's cock slide out, and flop from his anus, and just lays on top of Adam's sweaty body, and the bothersome bright harness on him.

"Hoohhhh..." Adam huffs, taking in what was arguably the best Make-Up sex they've had yet, "I love Halloween."