Arab Femdom Really Rocks!

Story Info
Dominant Arab woman strapons shy Arab husband.
1.6k words
3.63
49.6k
15

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/27/2017
Created 06/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Lying on his back with his legs in the air and drool dripping down his mouth, Prince Ahmed Hassan was exactly where he knew he should be. The six-foot-three, beefy young Saudi Arabian Prince stroked his eight-inch cock as his wife Princess Dhakirah Dahab worked the strap-on dildo deep into his asshole. Smiling gleefully, the plump Arab woman teased and taunted her husband as she sodomized him with her six-inch dildo. Licking her lips, she thoroughly enjoyed the power that she had over him. Hard to believe that mere weeks ago, theirs was a frigid marriage. Fortunately, Allah be praised, things had changed.

When her father, the legendary Prince Mohammed Dahir told her that he had chosen Ahmed Hassan as her future husband, Princess Dhakirah was less than impressed. She remembered Ahmed from the many interactions their two families had had over the years. Born into wealth and power, both clans were scions of Saudi Arabian society. He was big and clumsy, and exceptionally dull. He got on her nerves with his constant talk of science fiction and his fascination with the American comic book icon Wonder Woman. She hadn't seen him in years. Her father sent her to study at the University of Ottawa in Ontario, the Capital Region of the Confederation of Canada. She returned at the age of twenty three with a master's degree in business administration. Prince Ahmed had gone overseas to learn as well. He held a Law degree from Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts.

Yet Prince Ahmed was still the boring sod that she remembered. Still, Princess Dhakirah had to admit that Prince Ahmed looked good these days. He reminded her of the Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas, only he was built like the Rock, that wrestler whose exploits she used to watch during Monday Night Wrestling. Yeah, Dhakirah wasn't impressed by her future hubby. Especially since he was still nerdy as hell and seemed nervous in her presence. Still, she knew her father could have chosen one of the stern older Princes as her future husband. Thank Allah he had chosen Ahmed instead. The fool proved easier to manage than any of the older, cruel lords of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The older Princes followed the old ways and truly believed themselves superior to women. By sharp contrast, Ahmed still carried his Wonder Woman and Xena Warrior Princess comic books. He had a fascination with dominant women, and seemed in awe of his new wife's bossy personality.

On their wedding night, Prince Ahmed performed a perfunctory coupling with his new wife Dhakirah. He was well-endowed, and patient, good things in any man. What really amazed Princess Dhakirah about her new husband was how patient he was. He also followed her instructions to the letter after asking her what she wanted him to do to her. He seemed in awe of her body. He tenderly licked her breasts while fingering her pussy. Then he turned around and gently kissed her big, heart-shaped ass before sliding his cock into her pussy. Princess Dhakirah wrapped her arms around her husband as he began thrusting into her. Soon they were both screaming in pleasure. And so their wedding night had gone.

What really surprised her was that even had they first had sex, Princess Ahmed continued to be in awe of her. Men from time immemorial were fascinated by women, but only before and during sex. Afterwards, they lost interest. Not Prince Ahmed. He referred to his wife Dhakirah as Allah's Finest Creation. This amused the Princess. She knew that as a five-foot-eleven, curvy Persian woman with dark bronze skin, shiny black hair and sparkling golden brown eyes, she seemed intimidating to many Arab men. Her international education and her family wealth also made her a formidable force in the changing world of Saudi Arabian society. The women of the Saudi Arabian Kingdom looked up to Princess Dhakirah. For she was not just another Saudi Princess. She was the first Persian woman to play on the women's hockey team of the University of Ottawa. She had picture all over the web, and on magazine covers from Sports Illustrated to the Ottawa Sun and many others. Princess Dhakirah was a legend in her own right.

Prince Ahmed was a man with a dilemma. His time in the United States of America had changed him. He met so many lively, tough and simply wild women in that country. He grew fond of the bold women he met in the country that his father referred to as the land of infidels. A night in a particularly brazen brothel changed him. For that night, a wicked woman sodomized him with a strap-on dildo for the first time. That experience changed the sexually native Arabian Prince. Ever since that night, he grew fascinated with the world of fetish, and female domination. He scoured the web for images of women using strap-on dildos on men. Such women were definitely not to be found in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. At least, not as far as he knew. When he returned home, he found himself lamenting the loss of his life in America. He was a submissive man at heart. And he yearned for a dominant woman in a conservative Muslim world where all women seemed content to be submissive. A dilemma only an Arab man could have!

When he married Princess Dhakirah, he found himself profoundly attracted to her. With her loud voice, mocking laughter and feisty attitude, she seemed so similar to the wild women he knew in the United States of America. Still, she was of the Saudi world just like him. Would she understand if he were to reveal to her his secret desires? One night, he gathered his courage and told his wife what had been plaguing him. Princess Dhakirah had been sitting in one of the living rooms of the palace they shared, and watched the movie Hancock. One of his favourite movies. He liked the actor Will Smith. Of course, he liked that blonde actress from South Africa even more. He sat beside his wife, took her hand and bared his soul. When he finished what he had to say, he looked at Princess Dhakirah. How would she react? Would she mock him? If she revealed this to anyone, he'd surely be put to death. Sexual deviants weren't tolerated in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Princess Dhakirah stared at her husband Prince Ahmed. Stunned by his revelations. Still, she kind of suspected he had some submissive inclinations. Mainly because he did everything she told him without question. Smiling, she nodded. He looked like he was about to cry. Grinning, she planted a kiss on his lips and hugged him. He let himself go in her arms. Sobs escaped his sweet lips. He thanked her profusely for not thinking him a freak. Princess Dhakirah grinned, and told her husband that she embraced him for who he was and she was willing to make his dream come true. And that night, she made good on her promise. Thus Prince Ahmed found himself naked, kneeling before his wife. Gently, he kissed her toes. Lovingly he sucked her toes, then her fingers. When she asked him to bend over he did. And when she began spanking his butt with a thick wooden paddle, he didn't mind. As his body experienced the sweet pain, his mind cried out with joy. When his wife Dhakirah began fingering his asshole while twisting his cock and bringing him even more pain, he moaned openly and let go.

Princess Dhakirah shook her head as she dominated her husband Ahmed. He was almost like putty in her firm hands. She fetched her strap-on dildo, a memento from her sexual adventures with kinky men and even kinkier women at the University of Ottawa. She smiled as Ahmed watched her strap it on. She ordered him to suck her dildo and he did. A bit too eagerly. Then she lubricated his asshole and fucked him. Not from behind. Since this was their first time playing these games together, she wanted him to look into her imperious face. The face of the woman who dominated him. Prince Ahmed cried out as his wife Dhakirah sank the dildo deep inside of him. She was gentle at first then fucked him hard. He screamed in pain mixed with sweet pleasure. Emboldened by his submission and the power she had over him, Princess Dhakirah slammed the dildo deep inside Prince Ahmed. His screams were music to her ears. Afterwards, she pulled out of him. He just lay there, panting. There were tears in his eyes. Gently she leaned over and kissed him. Prince Ahmed looked into his wife's eyes and asked her if what he did with her made him less of a man in her eyes. Shaking her head vigorously, Dhakirah told him he was the best man she knew. One who truly loved his wife and gave of himself like no other man. And she meant it. Then she kissed him passionately, telling him she loved him. Breathlessly, Prince Ahmed told her he loved her as well.

Much later, Prince Ahmed fell asleep. His wife Princess Dhakirah lay awake, gently running her hands over his hairy chest. Her husband looked so beautiful and wonderfully vulnerable while asleep. What strange creatures men were. Around his male friends, Prince Ahmed acted like a macho man. Yet as soon as they were in private, he couldn't wait to kneel before his dear wife. Seriously. Ahmed liked kneeling a bit too much, even for Dhakirah's liking. Still, she did enjoy dominating him in the bedroom and enjoyed the complete trust he put in her. For she had come to love him. She wondered how many other women were in position. Married to a woman who literally worshiped the ground they walked on. Probably not many. Especially in this part of the world. Dhakirah kissed Ahmed, then fell asleep at last. Her trusty strap-on dildo was still firmly strapped around her hips. For she planned on surprising her husband first thing in the morning.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers