Arabian Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alphata
alphata
71 Followers

She continued caressing my balls, striking softly my red cock. The last drop that appeared at the tip found its way to her finger tip and from there into my own mouth. I could taste myself after she had given me the blow job of my life and I did not want to let her finger go. Our eyes finally met and there was pure satisfaction between us – mixed with the wonderful perfume of sex in the air. And something in her look told me that our interaction for this afternoon was not over yet.

Part II

I still could not really grasp the situation that I had gotten swept into, it was just too stunning, surprising and overwhelming: a chance encounter with an Arab woman at work had led to her home, and she had seduced in me in such a fantastic way that I had trouble getting it all together. However, she had given me the blowjob of my life, and I felt so wonderfully empty after pumping my semen into this woman's mouth...

I tried to move lying on the sofa in her living room, but instead she got up from the floor and sat next to me, taking my head into her arms and just holding me. A wonderful warm feeling emanated from her body when she embraced me and I could smell the scent of her body slowly penetrating my nose – sweat mixed with heavy perfume and a touch of lust from between her legs, a truly unique mixture.

I started caressing her cheeks and touch her lips. She closed her eyes under my stroke, giving me the opportunity to take in the features of her face. She was not the hot and dark desert Arab woman of any man's dreams, but instead had something attractively normal about her perfectly white body. Her bosom heaved under her breathing and I let my hand wander down her naked body. The light moan that escaped her lips just inches away from my ear aroused me immediately. Everywhere I felt her skin, I was met with warm and aroused flesh, firm and demanding. Apart from satisfying my physical needs in such an exceptional way, she had had little gain for herself. It was time to change that.

Cautiously, I let my finger tips drift along her breasts and her nipples, which greeted me silky and invitingly. I found her smooth armpits, cleaned from any hair by regular waxing, and caressed them softly, bringing instant goose bumps all over her left side. Her back curved gently down to where her bottom began, bringing me closer to her body centre. Her skin was just so soft and the whiteness of it stood in sharp contrast to her almost dark hair. I could hardly believe my luck of having this woman here in my arms, and the slight movement of her legs showed that she wanted more from my touch...

I covered her ass with my hand, her cheeks full and warm under my touch. Her muscles caught me by surprise, her flesh was hard and welcoming. I moved to her leg and caressed her all the way down to her feet. Silky, no hair, no stubbles, just skin and hot flesh. And the wonderful feeling of full, female thighs that were full of passion and lust; the thought of getting my hand inside of the them almost caused me to tremble. When my hand moved up again along the inside of her thigh, passing her knee, I could feel the mounting warmth and I slowed down, wanting her to enjoy fully what I was doing. Only a finger tip away from her pussy by now, the heat was striking, emitting hot waves of passion into my direction.

I touched her pussy – it was completely wet. She grabbed my hair and pulled me closer, at the same time opening her legs. Little spasms of excitement crossed her body and when my full hand covered her pussy lips, a sigh of relief came across her mouth: "Finally", she whispered in my ear. "More, please!"

It was easy to slip my finger into her, she was so wonderfully excited and juicy that it sank in easily. A little wriggling brought a series of small convulsions to her body and her groaning into my ear increased in intensity. Seeing her eyes agitating under her closed eyelids, a wave of lust overcame me and I could not help dropping to the floor in front her opened legs.

Sweltering heat welcomed me at the entrance of her pussy, the mixture of pulsating flesh and wet lust made her lips stand wide open. Intimate darkness and pink tissue lay there invitingly in front of my face. I took a moment to take in the full picture of what lay just inches in front of my face: the ends of her strong thighs were slightly spread and her sex almost seemed to beg me for more. The skin around her pussy was darker, with her pussy lips taking on a tone of hazel. Little stubbles under the skin told stories of forced back hair roots, and made my the situation even more intimate.

I knew I was about to enter her most intimate parts, about to spread her dark labia to reveal the pink, pulsating flesh underneath. The reflections of her love juices enhanced the appearance of a bulging clitoris. Her evenness of her smooth pussy with all her different skin layers and colour tones was definitely one of the most beautiful creations on this Earth. I was dying to make love to her and penetrate her. My tongue jumped forward and drilled itself deeply into her vagina, tasting her, probing her, penetrating her, pleasuring her, pushing voraciously forward. Emitting a stinging smell of sex, she offered her pussy to my repetitive lust attacks, shifting her body with every movement I made.

Amongst this intertwining of my saliva with her love fluids, I hit upon her clitoris. Instantly, her whole body went rigid and her fingers clawed into my head. Instinctively realising that I had touched a very special nerve within her, I paused my action, keeping the tip of my tongue still barely touching her love pearl. Somewhere deep inside her, a hidden source had burst open sending series of little pleasure waves through her entire body.

The whole scene remained still and without any movement for some time – her rigid body was commanded by my tongue's stubborn refusal to continue with the action. But of course my intentions were focused on a clear objective: make her come, scream, yell and explode like she had never done before – I wanted to have her all.

Her pulling my head closer made it clear that she was dying to move on to the next and final level of performance. And I was not going to disappoint her, not after she offered her most intimate body parts so willingly to me. Ever so slowly, my lips encircled the skin around her clitoris and without a direct touch I sucked it in. From that point on, we both knew that her climax was on its way. Without ever letting her clitoris slide out of my mouth, I created a vacuum sucking all the available blood directly into her love pearl. The rhythmic motions with my head between her legs initialised the first heralds of her orgasm through her body, accompanied by hot shivers and lustful twinges.

Her entire pussy turned into a centre of lust and the smell of her sex was now incredibly strong. Words danced from her mouth, she uttered guttural sounds in Arabic, followed by an earpiercing whine to mark the beginning of her orgasm. And then she finally came...

Her whole body revolted and arched back, though I managed to keep my mouth right in place over her clitoris and gave it one last hard suck. Her furious scream flashed through my ears and she wiggled her hips back and forth under my pressure. Thunders of lust rhythmically contracted her pussy and convulsed her legs against my weight. Totally absorbed by her capacity for physical lust, I managed to move my hand to her pussy entrance and shoved three fingers inside. She jerked at the new momentum and then pressed her hips towards me, she wanted to fall even deeper into the abyss of her overwhelming orgasm. And she just would not stop, emitting animal-like moans from a hidden sound source deep inside her.

After an eternity of totally losing herself under my sucking and squirming to the movements of my fingers inside her, she pushed my head away from the imminent contact and her exertion slowly subsided. My hand was soaked from the pleasure juices that she had released. I needed to taste it, I wanted to feel her innermost fluids in my mouth, and I did not have to stray far – a tiny stream of sex liquid had flown onto the leather couch, waiting to be licked by my greedy tongue. At this point, she did not mind anything I did, as she had collapsed under the wave of the orgasm that had just washed over her.

Over-exhausted, little tears of joy started creeping over her cheeks. And when her watery eyes found mine, her words a mere whisper: "Thank you... thank you... ."

alphata
alphata
71 Followers
12