Arabian Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
A Syrian secretary finally submits to my seduction attempts.
7.9k words
4.35
52.6k
6
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alphata
alphata
70 Followers

My life in Syria was nearing the completion of its first year. Much I had learned during this time in terms of local customs, behaviour and cultural barriers. But one thing had certainly undergone a profound change: my personal perception of the Arab woman in her society and towards me in particular. Of course, encounters between men and women were not as easy and manifold as in the Western society. But when they happened, they climaxed in such an incredible amount of energy and unleashed a longing previously unknown for me. From the few sexual encounters that I had had with Syrian women I was able to gather that they were unparalleled in their amazing intensity.

So I did not regard women in this society as a strict taboo anymore but happily played their little games of flirtatious interchange, be it on the streets, in restaurants and cafés or in official meetings. Apart from opening some side doors when it came to gathering information or needing a special favour within the governmental sector, this behaviour rewarded me with some gorgeous smiles and little, unintentional touches of the hands. But of course this did not really satisfy my physical needs, but could only be seen as a nice interlude.

A major challenge and constant source of my special attention represented one of the secretaries of our office. Going by the beautiful name of Rabab, she was a grown woman of 34 years of age. However, her actual life style and behaviour would have been more that of a 22-year old. Unmarried for unknown reasons, she was very shy and hardly had any self-esteem. This stood in harsh contrast to my perception of her female attractiveness that she was obviously unaware of: petite but agile figure; rather slender body but with a nice, round ass; small but well-shaped breasts; short dark and full hair; big, round and trustful eyes; and perfect, shapely lips that originally must have been created exclusively for kissing.

However, she was obviously not aware of all those fine qualities that I gazed at every day in the office. I had tried various times to bring her out of her shell. While sometimes she seemed quite happy about my attention and my compliments and responded with flirtatious looks, sooner or later she would lose her confidence and simply let the advances from my side peter out. Although I seemed to detect more than once a deeply hidden spark of enthusiasm and passion in her, she seemed decided to fit into her self-prescribed role of the office's grey mouse.

When spring time came around, her usual outfit got a little bit more freshened up. One day she came to work with a new, tight t-shirt that revealed the beautiful marble skin colour of her arms as well as a little of her neckline. Surprisingly, she answered to my positive comments with big smile. We had a coffee together and she told me about the pending marriage of her youngest sister. This meant for her that she would stay at home for good and take care of her mother – and she would not have to answer any more gnawing questions about her status as an unmarried woman. Office talk had it that she was in love with a family father and could therefore not consider marriage an option. Seemingly at great ease with this new development in her family, she teased me flirtatiously during our little break.

My spirits were heightened by our encounter and I drew new hope towards getting closer to her. But during the following days I saw her fall back into her same old routine of almost non-existing self-confidence; it was then that a plan started to form in the back of my mind. It could simply not fit in my head that a woman with such beauty and attractiveness could waste away her gifts like this! More and more I was convinced that the reason for this was nobody had actually ever proved to her what she was capable of as a woman – nobody had really brought out the femininity in her.

So I made up my mind: I would try to seduce her in the most pleasing and fulfilling way possible and show her what was really lurking deep down under her surface. A chance presented itself just one week later when she was summoned to accompany my to a meeting in Aleppo as my interpreter – my Arabic was certainly not good enough for conversation at technical level. When she started questioning the sense of her going with me – her usual attempt to sneak out – I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me: "Rabab, you know I always value your services as my interpreter. Without you I would be lost in those meetings, you know that."

Still she tried to wiggle her way out: "But I am not really good at translating and I just don't see much sense in me being there!"

I turned her around a little and looked her straight in the eye: "Rabab, there is something else I wanted to tell you. I was really glad to see you so happy just some days ago. Now you appear to have fallen back into your usual routine. We will make this trip to Aleppo a special one, I think you deserve a special treatment..."

"No, I don't," she interrupted.

"Yes, you do! Now stop this putting yourself down all the time! You are attractive, you are beautiful and you have all it takes to be captivating woman – but you don't make anything of it. Please give me a chance, just this one evening, and I will spoil you like nobody has ever done before."

"But...," she tried stubbornly to protest, but I cut her off.

"Just this one time, please. Let me guide you through a wonderful night, and you won't regret anything, I promise." I paused for a little while and searched her eyes. "Do we have a deal?"

She finally surrendered and her answer came as little more than a whisper: "Ok, fine, and I will not complain." And with a smile half defeated and half proud she confirmed: "I promise."

Three days later, we were on our way to Aleppo. As usual, she had organized the logistics and reserved us two hotel rooms in one of those wonderfully restored old town houses. Accepting my request for a king-size bed in a half-embarrassed, half-smiling manner, she had dutifully complied. We both did not quite now what to expect from our deal, that was more than clear. During the 4-hour ride in the car, we tried to ease the tension between us by doing small talk, which actually was quite pleasant; never before, I had seen her so blithe, easily laughing away and enjoying the ride and the conversation. Ever so often, our looks met for short intervals: the anticipation of what possibly lay ahead of us was clearly mounting.

Although I did not really know what to make of her behaviour, whether she actually and fully realized the extent of my intentions or not, I knew there was still a considerable chance that she might try to sneak out of our deal. In any way, I would not give her many chances for that. If she really did not want this to go forward, of course she could always move out; but if it was just for her sense of false embarrassment, I would know how to overcome this. My plans to seduce her were unshakable and my preparations were perfect.

We reached Aleppo even before sundown and checked in at the reception to be handed our individual keys. Before Rabab could disappear into her room, I took her aside.

"You remember our deal, don't you?" Avoiding my direct look, she nodded. "I will make some more preparations and then I will be expecting you in my room at 8 o'clock, is that ok?"

It took her a moment to let my words sink in. She straightened herself and breathed deeply: "Ok, we have a deal and I will keep my promise. I trust that you know what you are doing and that you will be gentle with me." By now, she looked me straight in the eye. Having made up her mind had obviously lifted some pressure and a hint of pride at herself showed itself in her eyes: "See you at 8."

With those words, she left me standing in the entrance hall and walked off. This was the first time that I felt the cock in my pants stir at the potential evening entertainment. Until now, I was more worried about the doubtful outcome of this whole scenario, but now I knew it was going forward. With due foresight, I had jerked off in the morning under the shower in order not to get carried away by my own physical needs; this should actually turn out to have been a pretty wise move. I grabbed my bag and climbed up to the room to use the remaining time for my preparations.

At 5 to 8, everything was set the way I wanted it. This evening was unlike other encounters with any woman. Tonight, my own sexual pleasure was only second to what I really had in mind: the sensual seduction of a woman who I respected and who I wanted to take further than ever before in her life. I was going to pull every register to bring her out of her shell into the open, hot atmosphere of sex and passion. This room was to be the stage for her to reach heaven and to realize what it means to be a woman.


After answering her unmistakably shy knocking on my door, I opened and greeted Rabab with one of my happiest smiles. For the occasion, she had matched her habitual jeans with a tight top that left the shoulders bare; she had put on dark make-up that emphasized the oriental features of her face. When I bade her inside, she looked with disbelief at the result of all my preparations: dozens of small candles bathed the entire room in a romantic, warm sea of light; burning incenses converted the air into a sensual journey across the mists of time, when our hotel was home to important merchants along the Silk Road; low instrumental Arabic music provided the appropriate acoustic background. The patchwork cover was folded back from the bed and the erratic movement of the candle lights reflected on the white sheets. On the table next it, an array of different local dishes was waiting invitingly to be eaten.

"Wow," was all Rabab managed to say. "You did all this for me? I mean, for us and for this evening?"

"I am certainly not expecting anybody else here tonight," I replied, "and I think it is just about time that somebody gives you some reward and recognition for being such a beautiful and attractive woman."

"I..., I don't know what to say, really ..." she started.

"Don't say anything, Rabab, this evening is just for you to enjoy and to be cherished as a woman." I motioned invitingly to the bed. "Now sit down and relax, I am sure you are hungry, right?"

With that, we took a seat on the bed, pulled the food table closer and heartily enjoyed our evening meal. With every bite, Rabab relaxed visibly and the tension between us gradually eased. After her initial reluctance, she allowed me to lead little bits of bread full of delicacies into her mouth. In the soft light of the candles, her features were strikingly beautiful and the movement of her lips while eating made me hold my breath. If my plan worked, by the end of the night these lips would be working joyfully on my cock.

I used our feeding game to repeatedly caress her cheeks, her neck and her cute nose. By the end of the meal, my one arm was embracing her warm shoulders and I was preparing for the next move: "You have been working very hard lately in the office. I am sure your shoulders and your back are craving for some relaxation to relieve all the tension. When was the last time you have been given a massage?"

Looking vaguely away from me, she replied with a shy giggle: "Believe it or not, I have never gotten a massage before."

I was not really surprised. "What a shame, it really is. So this will be your first time tonight, and I am sure you will enjoy it. But of course you will have to take off your top for that..."

She hesitated for a moment, and then pulled it determinedly over her head. "Ok," she smiled at me, "now what?"

I almost choked when I she unveiled her purple bra and presented such an amount of bare skin to me: "Err, just lie down on the bed, on your belly, and get nicely comfortable and relaxed. Yes, that looks good. Put your head to one side and take the arms down. Perfect! I have to open your bra now; otherwise I cannot really massage you. If anything I do makes you feel uneasy, just make some noise."

I desperately tried to take my mind off the situation that presented itself in front of my eyes. Rabab, the object of my lust for so many months, was on my bed and waited to be massaged by me. And this should just be the beginning of an intensive night. Her skin shone with a golden touch and an aura of closeness filled the room. I reached for the drawer and took out the rose petals that I had prepared; their incredibly strong scent penetrated the air immediately. I spread them all around Rabab's body and then began to run my fingers smoothly along her spine.

"I will take some oil now, don't be alarmed," I forewarned her. "Does that feel good until now? Do you like the smell of the roses?"

She nodded slightly and without opening her eyes, she showed a timid smile.

I warmed the massage oil in my hands and covered her back with it. Just the touch of her skin produced shivers of expectancy, and my groin started to fill with pressure. My anticipation rising, I tried to concentrate on the wonderful task of giving Rabab the first massage of her life, and I was determined to make her remember it for the rest of her life – just as the all other moments of the night.

My hands ran along her spine over her shoulders and up to her neck. The flesh of her arms was warm and soft, and with every new stroke she relaxed a little more. Her initial nervous trembling had given way to a comfortable pleasure, and she started to passively enjoy my movements on her body. Finally, when I came back over her arms and caressed the silky skin in her armpits, she gave a little sigh of consent to my caresses. This was just what I had waited and hoped for; I could move on with the next steps in my plan.

While skilfully massaging her neck muscles, which were actually in dire need of stress relief, I bowed down towards her head and kissed her on her ear. Since she made no efforts of pulling away, I became more daring, covering her cheek with soft kisses. Upon reaching the corner of her mouth, however, I diverted my attention and continued along her neck; a subtle shiver of goose bumps indicated that my caresses did not leave her totally cold.

My lips found their way back to down her spine. Pausing for a moment as I probingly let my fingers play along the base of her breasts, I continued downwards. Still, Rabab did not shift or indicate any uneasiness; so I continued with my kisses over her belt and on to the jeans covering her ass. "Can I take your jeans off and continue with my massage on your legs?" I asked, somewhat taken aback by my own boldness.

She did not reply, but with a motion of her body she signalled me that it was ok for her. It appeared that my plan had worked: with my soft introduction I had taken away any fears or anxieties that she might have had. She was feeling contented in an atmosphere of warmth and trust, having lost her initial inhabitations towards being treated like a woman. It was not clear if it was me as a person or my behaviour towards her that made her relax and let the situation get hotter. Anyway, it did not really make a difference for what was to come next.

I pulled off her jeans to reveal an adorable purple slip around her shapely ass. Just looking at her lying there in her underwear caused my cock to swell forcefully in my pants; my wanting to fuck this gorgeous Arab woman increased by the second. Using some more of the oil, I started with my massage at her cute feet, slowly moving upwards. Her legs were smooth, all hair properly removed, and I almost burst with lust while looking at her slightly spread legs. Still trying to concentrate on my supposed task of massaging, I moved up her thighs. The feeling got so strong that I had to hold my breath.

When reaching her ass, my massaging unmistakably changed into a passionate kneading. Her cheeks were the objects of my desire and my hands slipped greedily beneath her underwear, aided by the wonderful slipperiness of the oil. Realising that I might be moving too fast, I was just about to pull back when I saw that Rabab was obviously quite taken with attention; possibly subconsciously, her hips were moving approvingly towards my touches.

This reaction encouraged me to wage the most crucial step: if I could get her to turn around and take off her slip, I knew she would be mine for the rest of the night – and she would give me a chance to fulfil her innermost sexual needs and desires. I brought my lips to her ear and whispered, desperately trying to disguise the trembling in my voice: "Can you turn around? And keep your eyes closed, just feel and enjoy."

My heart jumped when she simply did what I had told her. Without words, she fumbled with her already untied bra, while I pulled off her slip; she clearly had decided to let it happen. Unable to control my lecherous breathing, I sat next to her and spread the remaining rose petals over her naked body. The dark pink of the flowers stood in magnificent contrast to the marble colour of her flawless skin. She was even more beautiful than I ever imagined – the perfect body of a small but truly feminine woman.

"Don't just sit there and watch me, it makes me embarrassed." Her voice brought me back into reality and as if to confirm her words, she crossed her legs and placed her arms over her chest.

"Sorry, but I just couldn't help admiring the beauty of your body. You are a truly wonderful woman, Rabab, even if you think differently." I put a finger on her lips to prevent her from making any objections. "And if you let me, I will show what kind of passion and lust your breathtaking body is capable of doing. Now is your time to get spoiled by me."

For the first time, I bent down to kiss her. Touching her lips was like falling into a ready-made, fluffy set of pillows and blankets in one of those luxurious hideaway hotels. Although remaining passive, Rabab welcomed my kiss and opened her lips slightly to let me in. My tongue reached out for every change of structure in her skin and lavishly covered her with my saliva. Her tongue was cold when receiving my touch, but my tip heated her mouth up in no time. I explored the depths of her until we were both completely out of breath. Her body had started to heat up.

This was just the game I had foreseen. I was expecting her to be passive, but there was no problem with that. Tonight was not about my own ego being heaved into heaven by a demanding woman, not at all. Tonight was all about gaining access to the beautiful woman hiding behind a façade of shyness, about getting her permission to let me please her and about bringing out all her feminine needs and desires. My own lust was only second to hers tonight; if my plan was continuing to work, by the end of the night I would have no reason to complain anyway.

I pulled back in order to undress, letting my shirt and jeans sink to the floor. My swollen cock stood out in my underwear and I had to accommodate it in order to lessen the pressure on my balls. Diverting my thoughts, I crawled up towards the top of the bed and accommodated Rabab's head in my lap. Her breathing was regular, and she persistently kept her eyes closed as I had told her.

Stunned by the energy of her being so close to me, my hands reached out and with some more of the slippery oil, moved from her shoulders downwards; her tits were the object of my desire. They stood out marvellously shaped, small but perfectly round and with a light-brown nipple in the middle. Tenderly, I started massaging the base and moved slowly upwards. I could easily cup one tit with my hand, and exercising pressure on her chest in this way obviously excited Rabab. Almost imperceptibly she moved her body upwards, and I answered by circling and massaging her tits. I could have gone on with this routine for hours, had it not been for my look that was drifting further down her body.

alphata
alphata
70 Followers