Arabian Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alphata
alphata
71 Followers

Bending my head towards her face, kissing her and lying on top of her with my entire body was one single motion. Nothing else did matter anymore, all that existed for us were our bodies, our lust and our immediate need to release all that.

We kissed so passionately that it hurt.

We pressed our bodies against each other so fervently that we stopped breathing.

We only had one thing in our mind and our blood: get naked and fuck.

Never before had I experienced such feverish need to release sexual energy. Her dancing and the perplexing situation had driven my desire to a boiling point – and she obviously felt exactly the same. Desperately, we tried to get rid of our clothes, which proved under the circumstances infinitely hard. After much fumbling for what seemed like an eternity, I finally had got myself undressed and reached out to help her out of her dress.

Simultaneously, our hungry hands found our sexes and greedily went exploring. While she decisively grabbed my swollen cock and squeezed it firmly, I brought two fingers straight into her wet pussy and shoved them up her love canal.

We were acting like crazy, caught in some inexplicable suction of lust. Without even so much as acknowledging the presence of her tits, I had all my attention drawn to the lust hole between her legs. The inner parts of her thighs were full of love juice; she must have been just unbelievably horny. My cock was about to burst, yet I could not get enough of her grip, forcefully pushing forward. Any noises were suppressed by our mouths clinging together and our tongues intertwining obsessively.

Only moments had passed since we had stripped out of our clothes, and the next movements happened almost instinctively. I rolled on top of her and she opened her legs to receive me. Parallel to that, we let go of our grips and instead fell into a gripping embrace.

Our sexes touched; it was a feeling of fire meeting water, of glowing lava hitting the top of an iceberg. Helplessly, we were drawn into each other. I pushed into her and our maniacal movements were only halted when the tip of my cock hit the back of her pussy. Our moaning came simultaneously and we were completely absorbed in grasping all the incredible sensations flooding through our bodies.

Our motionlessness was not to last long, we were both dying to continue satisfying our unleashed desires. Everything else ceased to exist and all I could concentrate on was the incredible feeling of drilling my cock into this wide-open pussy. Whether Arabic or not, that cunt was just perfect to receive my forceful pushes and my quest for physical satisfaction.

While crying out in her sexual ecstasy, Zahra started to make desperate effort to actively fuck me from underneath. Giving in to her wonderful struggle, I stopped my moves and let her work her hips up and down, back and forth. Incredible, with what strength her pussy could suck in my cock!

Unable to control myself any longer against these overwhelming sensations, I started to prepare for the final moments our act, when I felt something else: my balls were being massaged from behind!

For a moment, my mind somersaulted until the only solution hit me: Samira must have come into the room and – turned on by our fucking – decided to join in!

More thinking was not possible in that situation, I was coming to reach my climax: Zahra had not stopped fucking me incessantly from underneath and was screaming with lust, while Samira was now pulling strongly on my balls from behind. In the midst of this action, my orgasm was coming over me like a tidal wave, throwing me over and taking me with it to unknown depths...

The first spurt came of semen came so forcefully through my shaft that I shrieked with pain and pleasure at the same time. With all my physical strength, I drilled my full erection into Zahra's pussy and emptied out all I had into her. The rude yanking at my balls produced even more orgasmic spasms and my whole body was jolted upwards hard. It seemed endless, and our bodies entangled in a forceful embrace to cope with the ecstatic energy that we had unleashed. From her erratic movements, her incessant screams and the power of her grip I could tell that also Zahra must have reached her climax, although I was too spend for any physical reaction on that.

With my empty cock still sticking inside her pussy, I felt the Samira's hands still working around the base, now being much gentler in her touch. She was pressing the bottom and pulling down the skin, creating an unparallel feeling of satisfaction within my entire body. Minutes later, my limp member slipped out and I rolled off the woman that had just fucked me almost senseless.

But the high point was yet to come and despite my state, I could not prevent myself from staring incomprehensibly at what happened before my eyes: spreading her friend's thighs wide, Samira moved between Zahra's legs and started licking her pussy!

Absolutely fascinated though immobilized, I watched this completely unexpected development: while she was pulling the labia apart, Samira tried to get as much of her tongue inside Zahra's pussy and joyfully sucked my love juice back out, swallowing it with obvious pleasure! Although worked up by our previous act, Zahra seemed to secretly enjoy this treatment and offered no resistance.

And only when she had made sure that she had gotten everything she wanted, Samira pulled back and leaned over to me: "You were fantastic and you just taste wonderfully sweet." Having said that, she kissed my passionately and shared my own flavour with me.

alphata
alphata
71 Followers
12