Arabian Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Side trip to Beirut and a spying hole in the hotel.
5.9k words
3.81
39.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alphata
alphata
71 Followers

By the end of May, the streets of Damascus were sizzling hot. Unusual weather patterns forced a heat wave into the country and sent everybody sweating. Like in the really hot summer months, life was only bearable in a room with a well-functioning air condition.

This was reason enough for me to plan for a short escape to some – at least slightly – cooler temperatures along the coast. Since it had been quite a while since I had last gone to Beirut, the capital of Lebanon just across the mountain ranges, I decided to spend the weekend out of Syria. Besides, Beirut was known for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and buzzing nightlife and a little touch of Western culture was certainly bound to do me good.

My last sexual experience in Syria was still very much alive in my head, and I took my moments to recall getting intimate with those two Arabian women in a truly unexpected way. Somehow I had a feeling it was not going to be a one-time story; the sensations and sexual energies that were unleashed amongst us felt too strong. However, none of them had called in the past two weeks, so I decided to put that story on the shelf, at least for the weekend. After getting back from Beirut, I would phone them to find out if there was the chance for yet another hot meeting.

With my entire mind frame thus set on Lebanon – and that included looking at some different kind of women than in Syria – I set off in one of the old American cars from the 60s and 70s that acted as service taxis between the two capitals. Border formalities were as usual straightforward and my arrival in Beirut was met by the late afternoon sunrays over the Mediterranean Sea.

I had chosen to spoil myself for this trip with one of the nicer hotels close to downtown; it was a secluded boutique hotel with really nice fittings and very friendly staff that made me feel at home. Checked in with a welcoming smile, I put my bag down in the room and stepped out to the balcony.

The view out over the ocean was stunning, so I did at first not realize the rather tiny space where I had to sit down. After a while, though, I came to assess the architectural features of my balcony, which seemed unusually crooked. Obviously, this was originally intended as a larger area and then separated from the adjacent room by a simple wooden construction. My further investigation revealed that one of the boards of said construction had come lose and I moved it aside to get a short peek on the other side.

'Lucky me,' I thought by myself when discovering that the neighbouring room had an even smaller balcony. Oddly enough, the glass door stood in an unusual angle just half a meter away from the wooden separation, revealing a full view of the king-sized bed inside.

Suddenly, someone entered the room and moved straight towards the balcony door. Instinctively, I snapped the loose board back in place – just in time not to reveal my presence. The door was opened and a woman's voice made herself heard: "Look, honey, this is such a wonderful view!"

'Oh God, some loud couple next to my room, this can be funny,' I muttered to myself. But I decided that nothing was going to spoil the view of the oncoming sunset and settled back in my chair.

The female voice came on again, this time less shrieking and more insisting: "Rule number one on romantic weekend: don't miss the romantic sunset!"

This time, the man responded with a deep, sounding voice: "You will get enough romanticism by tonight, I can promise you that."

"What you mean is sex, not romanticism. But as you very well know, the more romantic the foreplay, the more intense the sex afterwards; that's a well-proven women's rule!"

There was a stirring when the man stepped out onto the balcony and spoke again: "But don't say later I have not warned you. I am dying to make love to you, I have been all this week and I was counting the hours and the minutes until I finally could be back together with you. Your husband has no idea you are still in Beirut?"

She laughed in a conspiratorial and sympathetic way: "He thinks I have gone up the coast to see some remote part of my family. So we just have to make sure that no one sees me out in the streets, and especially not with you!"

The sound of kissing was followed by his deep voice: "So we just stay here in the room and make wild, passionate love all day and all night. I am so hungry for you; I could eat you right now."

"Oh Basil, I would love you to do that but I have to eat something first. I haven't had anything since breakfast this morning. What do you say, we go down to the restaurant and have some nice appetizers, before we come up here and I..." The rest of her proposal was not audible for my ears, but a chuckle by the man called Basil suggested that it must have been to his liking.

I was torn between being angry at the prospect of unwanted nightly noise next to my room and the familiar stirring in my pants. What should I make of this? Either I would have to stay out very late until they got over with their business – or maybe there would be ways to enjoy this spectacle for myself...

Cautiously, I pulled away the board and peered over. The glass door was shut, but the curtains were wide open and I could see the couple from behind just leaving the room. If the curtains remained like that I would have a prime viewing spot to their play ground. The thought of watching a couple engaged in an intimate embrace had never actually occurred to me as exciting. However, now that the chance for it presented itself unexpectedly, I kind of got to like the idea of observing them.

I decided to give it a try: I would get down to the restaurant and see if I liked them as a couple; maybe they were totally ugly and I could forget the whole thing anyway.

The restaurant was small and cosy; there were only two couples sitting in both corners. I motioned the waiter that I wanted the table right in the middle of them, so I could have a good view to either side. With a glass of wine in my hands, I then assessed the situation.

The couple on my left was in their fifties and both of them with strongly Western appearance; probably British or French. While I was debating whether this could be of any interest to me, I heard the familiar laughing from the other side.

Turning my head, I could put two faces to the voices I had heard just some minutes ago. They were caught up in her conversation, so they did not notice me sizing them up; although, already the first sight of them made it clear that I would stay in the hotel as long as the curtain was not pulled shut.

She was an exotic woman, probably in her late 30s, a mixture between Arabic and Indian descent. Her skin was dark, almost a mahogany taint, and her black eyes were sparkling with joy and expectation. With her hair almost reaching down to her shoulder, she was a wonderful sight. Obviously accustomed to a Western lifestyle, she was very exquisite and beautiful in marking her oriental features with just the right touch of make-up.

Her lips were an attraction in themselves: an anthracite tone, slightly emphasized with lip gloss, they stood in the middle of her face and smiled invitingly. With every smile, her shiny white teeth showed and her charming nose wrinkled lovingly. She obviously enjoyed her company very much, and her body language was equally positive. With her head slightly bowed to her left side, she had both of her arms laid out on the table. Stressing her natural beauty, she wore a peach-coloured blouse that stretched promisingly over her visibly large breasts. When she spoke, she used her hands to make a point and intermittently showed the pink-whitish palms. She was definitely a true beauty – and just to my liking.

Sitting opposite her, Basil was an Arabian man and he was big. Used to significantly smaller people in the Middle East, he struck me with his presence. His light features suggested a Western descent, and he used that mixture to his advantage: neatly trimmed beard, dark and suggestive eyes, short hair and a truly sympathetic appearance. He was significantly younger than his counterpart, maybe around 30. His beige trousers and the white shirt highlighted his muscular body – and it did not go without effect on the woman sitting opposite him.

During dinner, their conversation switched back and forth between uncompromising topics of daily life and direct allusions to what was to come after they finished their meal. This did its effect on me: by the time of dessert I was so fired up to see the two of them getting down on each other that I was already contemplating possible countermeasures against the imposing threat of a closed curtain.

In the meantime I had gathered that the name of that wonderful lady was Sandra. She appeared now, with her stomach filled and visibly excited at the approaching sexual encounter, even more beautiful than before. Of course I would have loved to approach this beauty myself; but this evening, I would already be content with watching her getting fucked by Basil. Somehow during the dinner, I had gotten to like them, their moves and their way to prepare their experience. They did not rush but clearly enjoyed every moment of anticipation of what lay ahead of them.

They paid and left the restaurant in a deep embrace. It took me some moments to conceal the mounting erection in my pants. All the way up to my room, I almost prayed for that curtain to be open. 'Strange enough,' I thought to myself, 'in the beginning I did not know what to make of that. And now all I wish for is to see them fuck.'

Silently sneaking on to the balcony, I held my breath when moving away the wooden board as I had done before: the curtain was still open!

And what I saw made me gape in awe: never before had I seen a couple from so close up kissing and hugging intimately! They were not even two meters away, right in front of my eyes standing between the bed and the balcony door, and they made no move as to close the curtain and end the show for me.

I pulled my chair closer and sat down, holding the board up in the air. Since it had become dark and I had not turned on any light, the chances of them spotting me in my hiding place were slim. Besides, they started to get really heated up in their entanglement and certainly had other things on their mind.

It took me a little while to get accustomed to that very unusual sight of two people getting intimate just before my eyes. But after some minutes, their excitement became contagious to me and I relaxed in my chair, giving in to the prospect of watching the two of them having sex – for what other purpose would they be here?

The difference in size made them an interesting couple: Sandra was an estimated 1.60 m / 5'2", while Basil measures certainly over 1.90 m / 6'3''. He had to bend down to kiss her and she was hugging his lower back, but that did not take away any of their intensiveness. Although I could not hear them through the closed glass door, I could see their saliva glistening as their tongues worked more and more passionately.

Basil's hands were slowly moving from her back down to her ass. Now I could see that she was wearing a short, black skirt and matching tights. Her ass was curvy, although her whole appearance was more on the slender side, with the exception of her breasts. But those were not visible at that moment, since she pushed her entire body strongly against his.

Not interrupting their increasingly lively kissing, Basil's hands had started to caress the ass cheeks of his partner and Sandra was responding with the same kind of attention. I could see her well-manicured hands stroking down low, and using her long fingernails to scratch his cloth on the way up.

This performance unfolding in front of my eyes was just wonderful. By now, I just wanted them to continue slowly, build up their sexual energy and then allow it to run freely. All I wanted was to see him driving into her and watch her sexual pleasure at his penetration. I wanted this beautiful, exotic woman to be fucked by this powerful man, seeing them both work their way up to ecstasy and unleash their longing into the night.

During the course of my considerations, things had gone further on the other side of the separation panel. His big hands were now at her front, lovably massaging her tits. Sandra's closed eyes and the lustfully opened lips showed how much she enjoyed that treatment. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, one by one. When she reached his belt, her fingers went back up and sneaked inside to touch his breast.

I was eagerly waiting for him to do the same, I wanted to see her tits; it did not take long and my wish was fulfilled. Willingly, Sandra lifted her arms to let him take her blouse off. She revealed a perfectly matching, rose-coloured bra that barely covered her full breasts. Basil obviously had had the pleasure before, since he went right to the next step and unlocked the support on Sandra's back.

The bra fell to the ground and unveiled an absolutely stunning set of breasts. They were incredibly full and female, with a slightly lighter colour than the rest of her visible body. Her nipples were small and firm, and they were almost entirely black. The imbalance in size between breast and nipples added to the attractiveness of the sight, and surely Basil must have had the same thoughts. Resolutely, he bent his head down and started licking the black centres, first pointedly, then with wide strokes of his tongue.

To see his white flesh work on her dark skin excited me immensely. They were a perfect match in colour, and I was beginning to shift uneasily in my seat. My own erection had by then become fully grown and a well-known feeling of anticipation had befallen my groin. But I wanted to go on together with them; in my thoughts I was almost begging her to make a move towards his hips.

Sandra had reopened her eyes and rewarded Basil with a hot kiss for his wet tit massage. She pulled his shirt out of his trousers and motioned him to take it off. While he busied himself with the sleeves, she gave him one of her gorgeous white-teeth smiles and playfully licked her lips. 'Go," I encouraged them in my excitement, 'go!'

Her hands reached out and pulled his belt closer to her. She sat down on the bed, right in front of him, her tits swinging freely from her movement. With a fixed stare on the bulge in his pants, she reached for his belt end and began with slow motions to unbuckle it. For one moment, she paused; then, she let her hand wander down his zipper.

When Basil wrenched at this unexpected attention, a knowing smile appeared on her face and she scratched his groin deliberately with her long fingernails. I could feel the ripples of this all the way through my jeans. Sandra unbuttoned what was left of the closing mechanism and slowly pulled down the zipper of his trousers.

Basil was standing before her, his eyes closed and every single muscle of his was tense with anticipation. He appeared calm, but his heavy breathing revealed his excitement. His mouth opened instantly, when Sandra reached with her hand inside his trousers; although not touching him directly, she knew exactly how to get him hot. It was obvious that they were not doing this for the first time.

Like in trance and without taking my eyes off them, I removed by own belt and pulled down the jeans. My own cock pulsated painfully in my retro underwear, dying to spring to freedom. At that moment, Sandra had obviously played enough and was decided to make progress. With a careful movement below his belly, she drew away his boxers and reached around his ass to pull them down.

I almost shrieked when I caught sight of what she had revealed. His cock stood straight away from his body and it was huge! With my mouth wide open, I stared in disbelief at this gigantic member. Never before had I seen something of that size. Sure, in the relevant movies I had seen some of those, but never had one struck me as being so big. Maybe it was the closeness of the action, maybe it was the rather small figure and hands of Sandra that made it appear larger. However, and comparing with my own size, Basil's cock was at least 10 inches long and it was thick!

Sandra obviously knew exactly what she was getting at, since she admired his manhood almost lovingly. While her nails searched his balls to scratch them, she looked up to Basil's face; but he had his eyes closed and was totally absorbed in the little shockwaves that her treatment sent through him.

With her head just inches away from his hard-on, she seemed to weigh her options. Although her hand could not reach all the way around him, with a quick motion she pulled his foreskin all the way back. He buckled, and revealed a wonderfully shaped head, full and ready from all the blood that filled it. It was the first time that I had ever considered the cock of another man as beautiful, but this was the word that sprang to my mind at that exact moment.

I pulled out my own erection and imitated Sandra's movement. I was so horny by then, just watching them! Her exotic facial features were then right in front of his white cock. Her pink tongue shot forward and touched his most sensitive skin part. Again he buckled, and a smile formed on his face.

Once again, Sandra pulled his foreskin back and seemed to hesitate for a moment. Then she opened her anthracite lips and bowed down on him. Very slowly, as if to make his pleasure expand infinitely, she took him in, first the head, and then she stretched to accommodate him in her mouth.

It was a marvellous sight how her dark lips stretched around his white cock and sucked more and more of him in. When she released him again, his erection shone from her saliva. Pain reminded me that I was pressing my own dick way too hard, but I just could not help it. I was so turned on by watching Sandra suck this huge member that I had to concentrate not to shoot my own load prematurely.

Sandra had fallen into a wonderful rhythm, letting Basil glide in and out of her mouth. Her lips were stretched truly, but she seemed to enjoy this immensely. She must have had quite some training at that, and for a moment I smiled at imaging the expression on her face when she had laid eyes on his monster cock for the first time. Now she was all absorbed in her exercise, and when moving forward, her eyes enhanced her wonderful exotic touch.

Through the closed door, I could hear Basil moan. Obviously, he loved the way she treated him – just as I did! He spread his legs as far as possible with the trousers still around his ankles and put his hands on the back of her head. Not that Sandra needed encouragement, but it was just another phase of their oral sex. He held her head in place and pushed himself forward, driving his cock deep down her throat.

Once again I gaped, this time at how much of him Sandra was able to take into her mouth. Where did she store all that? His mouth-fucking made her visibly excited, as she worked more intensely with her left hand at his bottom and with the right hand pulled down his balls.

Where was this leading to? Was he about to get off in this way? My own hand worked now feverishly up and down my cock and the size of my erection was beginning to hurt. Still, I could not take my eyes off them. The sight was just too wicked: he was forcing his huge, thick white cock deeper and deeper into her exquisite, oriental mouth.

Sandra had closed her eyes and seemed caught somewhere between pain and pleasure at his treatment. However, she seemed to become more and more heated up, judging from her feverish up-and-down motion on his shaft. She held her head still as he drove forward, almost violating the precious opening between her dark lips.

Basil's groaning intensified and was now clearly audible. Sandra joined in as well as she could with her mouth filled all the way with his cock. But she was clearly horny enough to know only one goal: with all the motions of her hands, she clearly begged for him to come deep in her throat.

alphata
alphata
71 Followers
12