Arabian Bromance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,251 Followers

"Bedi fawit eyri bi tizik (I want to put my cock in your ass)..." he said hoarsely, then added: "Bani aneek kosik! (I want to fuck your pussy).

He began running his cockhead up and down the split of my buttocks. I expected him to push the harem pants down my legs but he didn't...I became confused, I wondered how he would be able to fuck me still wearing the pants. I didn't wait long for the answer.

I soon felt the naked flesh of his bulbous cockhead on my anus. OH MY GOD---THERE IS A SMALL SLIT IN THE MATERIAL TO ALLOW HIM ACCESS TO MY PUSSY!!

I winced in pain as he worked his cockhead inside me. When the head was inside my entrance, I took a deep gulp of air and he shouted "ALLAH AKBAR!!" and buried himself to the hilt inside my now-deflowered 'narcoossee'!

It was all I could do to not cry-out in agony. My 'pussy' instinctively tried to expel the invading monster to no avail. I fought for air as stars danced before my eyes. I tried to pull away but his strong hands held me firmly in place.

I took another deep breath and suddenly my asshole relaxed and accepted the length and girth of his manly Arab cock.

He began slowly to fuck in-and-out of me...with just his cockhead inside me, he would pause then brutally impale me with his throbbing manhood. At first, I felt the overpowering need to crap again, but I knew I was already empty...that it was his manly Arab cock that made me feel that way.

And then something happened that, well, changed my life. On one of his deeper thrusts his cockhead banged against my prostate and I couldn't help but scream "ALLAH AKBAR'!!"

Master and Sahib broke out in laughter, and Master took my response to mean I wanted him to fuck me hard...and it was true, I wanted to feel every inch of his manly Arab cock inside my narcoossee!

Gone was any trace of pain, no, what I now experienced was the greatest thrill of my life---pleasure so intense I abandoned any and all pretenses of modesty and decorum and began thrusting my hips back at Master to voluntarily take his manly Arab cock as deeply inside my koos as I possibly could.

Master said something to Sahib which elicited a roar of laughter. Yes, I was vanquished before the eyes of my Arab Master and his friend, but all I cared about was the wonderful fucking my manly Arab Master was giving me.

He began fucking me with a sense of urgency that could only mean he was getting close to emptying his balls inside me. My movements matched his...I was wildly impaling myself on his wonderful cock with no sense of shame or remorse.

At that moment I truly became his---I was giddy with joy that he had chosen me to be his little white slaveboy...or girl, or whatever he wanted me to be. I was proud he was Master of me---over ALL of me!

Incomprehensible moans and groans escaped my drooling mouth. Then I felt it---his cock expanded, stretching my pussy even more---he gave one final deep thrust inside me and cried out "ALLAH AKBAR---ALLAH AKBAR---ALLAH AKBAR!!"

And when the first jet of his scalding hot cum coated the walls of my open pussy, I lost it too...OH-MY-GOD---OH-MY-GOD...

My balls erupted like never before---I soaked the soft sensuous material of the harem pants with sperm and semen; I madly fucked back onto him and screamed for all to hear: "ALLAH AKBAR---ALLAH AKBAR---ALLAH AKBAR---YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSS...."

My mind went blank...I remember feeling his softened cock plop from my hole then he pushed me face forward onto the bed. It took a long time for my breathing to return to normal.

Thru a haze I remember watching Kolby clean Master's cock then he came to me and helped me to the toilet...he pushed down my pants and I sat on the seat just in time to feel a rush of Master's sperm and semen ooze from my pussy into the bowl.

I was in a total daze...Master had proven to me what kind of boy I really am...from that point on, I would be eager and willing to bend over and take my manly Arab Masters cock deep inside my pussy....

Sahib and Kolby visited our cell every day between lunch and dinner. Kolby would bathe me and make sure my body remained hairless. For his part, the men enjoyed watching me suck Kolby's black cock, and to be honest, I loved it too. I could get the entire length of his cock in my mouth, and his cum tasted almost like honey.

I became somewhat enamored with him. We were allowed to converse quietly away from our men, and he offered me helpful advice to keep Master interested.

Early on, he frightened me with words that made my skin crawl.

"If you want your Master to take you with him when he leaves here, I'll help you out with that," he'd said.

HUH? WHAT? I never thought about what would happen when Master left here.

"I don't want to scare you," said Kolby, "...but as far as I know now, he plans on leaving you here...and you will not like it at all!"

"W-What do you mean?" I asked him.

I knew I was in trouble when he looked away from me when he spoke.

"Well, like I said, I don't know for sure, but...he's going to give you to the warden of the prison---you're going to become a 'prison bitch'...."

I began to tremble. "N-No—no---that can't be right!" I protested.

"I'm afraid it's true," he said. "You will be required to service the warden, and when he tires of you, or gets a new boy, he'll give you to the guards...and that won't be pleasant---they're rather sadistic...and if you survive them---they'll pimp you out to prisoners who have something to offer them."

I'd never felt such fear in my life.

"What you can do---what might save your life is to make sure no boy could ever satisfy your Master the way you can!"

"H-How do I do that?" I asked him.

And he gave me invaluable advice on how to suck Master's cock better than what I have been doing ("Use more suction---he likes that!) and you need to learn how to milk his cock with your pussy!"

And every day he used his finger and the rubber tube and I worked hard on clamping my sphincter to whatever was in my pussy.

"Do you worship his feet?" he asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"When he tells you to make love to his cock---begin with his feet...take your time...suck each toe into your mouth and lick them and make him feel your devotion to him...believe me, that is the best way to get to his heart!"

And one day, I made an innocent remark and he may have saved my life.

"I wish he would face me when we make love...I'd love it if he had me on my back and take my legs over his shoulders so I could gaze into his beautiful eyes when he fucks me---hell, I'd be happy if he kissed me every now and then!"

The look on Kolby's face told me everything I needed to know.

"OH NO!!" he blurted out. We both looked at our men to see if they were listening but as usual, they were in a deep conversation.

"I thought you understood Arab men---you haven't tried to kiss him, have you?" he asked with an alarming expression on his face.

"Well, no---not yet---why?" I asked.

"The second you try to kiss him he'll beat the hell out of you then give you to the warden! Don't you get it? Homosexuality is against the law and strictly forbidden!" he said.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Then what the heck is it we've been doing?"

"Listen to me---this is very serious...they have a saying here---women are for procreation---boys are for recreation!....it is okay, even traditional for Arab men to take a boy for pleasure, but it is only that---STRICTLY PLEASURE...they do not consider themselves homosexual because they don't kiss the boy, or express feelings for him...that is why he will only fuck you doggy-style, or have you ride up-and-down his cock while facing AWAY from him!"

I shuddered at the number of times I wanted to change 'our routine,' but didn't have the nerve to mention it, thank Allah!

"Why do you think he wants you to look this way?" he asked me.

I wasn't sure what he was talking about. "What do you mean?"

He smiled at me. "Look at yourself...you wear womens pants, and he has had you grow you hair down to your shoulders...I am now applying blush and eyeliner to your face—curling your eyelashes, and he makes you sit when you pee...don't you get it? He rationalizes his behavior with you because he views you as a girl---you're not a boy to him!"

OH MY GOD---HE'S RIGHT!! I just thought Master had some peculiar tastes and fetishes.

"Another thing---if he decides to take you with him---you will forever be in the background...you will live a lonely, solitary life not WITH him, he will be with his family, but somewhere nearby, convenient for his pleasure...he may give you to select friends, and you'd better perform at your best or something very bad will happen to you...all I'm saying is life as his slavegirl is better than no life at all!"

"How do you know so much?" I asked Kolby.

He glanced downward, I thought I saw moisture in his eyes.

"Because I used to belong to him before he gave me to Sahib," he said softly.

Weeks and months went by. Whether it was a conscious act or not, I found myself acting more-and-more girl-like. I worked on swishing and sashaying my hips when I walked in front of him. I giggled in a high pitched voice when he said something clever. I batted my eyes, and would look coquettishly at him when he demanded sex.

I know what you're thinking---that I caved-in and sold-out my manhood to live pain-free...and you're right, to a certain extent.

But I also discovered I loved a peaceful and simple life. I loved the feel of a strong man holding my hips as he fucked me mercilessly; I absolutely adored licking the sweat off every part of his manly Arab body; the flavor and taste of his thick manly discharges.

I was experiencing the greatest orgasms of my life. I had no desire to have sex with a woman again.

I am what I am....

I knew the day was close to his leaving the prison. I had no clue to his intentions. It was just after breakfast when washed and bathed, he had me wear my pink harem pants. As always, once I slid them up over my hips, the sheer material gave me a boner. Then something new was added, he attached a hijab (veil) to my face. Was this good news or bad?

I knew the day had come when he dressed in an expensive suit, looked around the cell for anything he'd like to take with him, then the cell door was opened, and we walked into the hallway.

I did as I was told and walked three paces behind him. My boner tented-out the pants, and just as the day I arrived, prisoners in cells on both sides of us yelled curses and insults at me.

"Faggot" - "Queer" - "Sissyboy" - "Suck my cock" - "Eat my ass" - "Lick my balls" - "I want to fuck your pussy"...on and on it went until we reached the end of the hallway.

My heart caught in my throat when on the right, I saw the sign for the warden's office.

PLEASE, NO, ALLAH---I BEG YOU, ALLAH!!

Master stopped and turned to look at me. He saw the sheer fright in my eyes and smiled...he pointed to the door to the warden's office---I thought I would soil myself.

Suddenly, a door on the left-side of the hallway opened and I was blinded by brilliant sunshine.

I heard the unmistakeable sound of Master snapping his fingers and then his voice: "Follow me, my little white narcoossee!"

A single teardrop rolled down my cheek as I replied, "Yes, Master---thank you, Master!"

I followed my manly Arab Master into the light and climbed into the backseat of a waiting limousine as he held the door open for me.

My mind screamed "ALLAH AKBAR---ALLAH AKBAR!!!" as I settled into the car and Master sat close beside me.

I vowed he would never regret his decision....

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,251 Followers
12