Arabian Exchange

Story Info
Sally's new job makes her greedy for big men.
3.3k words
4.16
131.8k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Sally. Where do I begin? This is an account of 6 months of my life which I can never tell the truth about. It happened 18 months ago and started with me reading an advert in a national newspaper looking for English teachers to work in Bahrain. Having been a teacher in the UK for 20 years I had got stalled off with the job and desperately wanted to do something totally different, but my husband Sam was and is managing director of his own business, so relocating was not an option. Of course we had talked about my frustrations, but although he was sympathetic, Sam couldn't do much to help.

The night I'd seen the advert I mentioned it to him and said it was just the sort of thing I'd like to do if I wasn't stuck where I was and surprisingly he said,

"Why don't you take a look at the website address just to see what it's all about. You'll probably find that it's all some sort of con anyway."

So later that evening I logged on and typed in the web address and was taken aback when, instead of seeing some job website, started to read 'Welcome to the official web page of Prince Ramul Hussein of Bahrain. Please choose from the list below the nature of your enquiry,' as I pressed the button 'Employment enquiry', Sam came up behind and started to read over my shoulder. In short, the Prince's household had a policy of offering short term 6 month contracts for a variety of occupations. The more I read the more I repeated to Sam how I wished we could both jump off the merry-go-round we were on and change our lives with something like this.

He was quiet for some time, but eventually Sam said,

"Look, you know I can't do this, but if you really want to, I'm sure our marriage is strong enough to cope with it."

My immediate reaction was to tell him that I couldn't be that selfish but he insisted,

"Sally, this is something you've wanted to do all our married lives. I think you ought to do it and get it out of your system once and for all."

The following day Sam asked if I'd thought any more about it and I told him that although I would really like to do it but I didn't want to leave him for 6 months. His reply was that if I didn't apply, he would do it for me. What option did I have? That night I went back on the website and pressed 'Apply for Employment' As you would expect it asked for a standard CV and gave an e mail address to send it to. I pulled my CV off the computer, updated it a little, and pressed the send button.

Two days later the phone rang and an obviously foreign voice asked for me.

"Is that Sally Williams?"

"Yes" I replied, "Who's calling?"

"This is Abdul Rahman. I am an aide to Prince Ramul Hussein. I am calling about your application to work for his highness. As you would expect, an interview is essential before we offer work to anyone in the Royal household, but your CV impressed us and we would like to see you."

Having arranged a time to meet I came off the phone in high excitement and rushed through to see Sam who was as supportive as ever and said that I'd better go and get a new suit for the interview. God, I felt like a high school girl again.

Anyway, in short, 2 days after the interview I got a call from Rahman offering me a 6 month contract starting in 10 weeks to undertake English teaching and other duties. The time flew by and before I knew it I was on the plane to Bahrain.

I was met at the airport by 2 very large men and escorted to a long black limousine which took nearly an hour to reach the Palace. We drove in through 2 enormous wooden electric gates which closed behind as the car pulled up in a large courtyard by the doors to what I can only describe as the most impressive building I have ever seen. Gold was everywhere, statues, ornate sculpture and art work - it was unbelievable. I was met at the door by a smiling Rahman and 2 servant girls.

"Welcome to the Royal Palace. I hope you stay with us will be fruitful. I am sure you will want to shower after your journey. The girls here will take you to the bathroom and explain some of the customs and rules which you must abide by at all times while you live here."

With that he turned and left and I followed the girls through a magnificent reception hall and along a corridor before going into a marble and gold bathroom.

"Whilst you are here, you will not be allowed to wear your own clothes so please take them off now and you may bathe. You will wear the uniform kindly given by his highness at all times."

The bath was huge and sunken and sprinkled with rose petals. As I took my clothes off the girl said again,

"Madam. This is a bit delicate, but women are allowed no body hair at all in this Palace. I see you shave your underarms, but they must also go in your lower area. It is very important that this is so."

I was tired and didn't see any problem in complying with the customs. In fact, I had shaved my hairs off several times before when we had been on holiday. The girls put foam on and gently shaved away every last vestige of hair.

"When you have bathed Madam, your must dry yourself in here before going through that door over there where your uniform will be waiting." With that they left the room.

After what seemed like an hour I climbed out of the bath and dried myself off and catching sight of my body in a mirror was surprised at how sexy I thought my cunt looked totally bald.

I dropped the towel and walked through the door the servants had indicated. As I walked into the room the lights came on and the door shut behind me. The only item in the room, which was white marble, was a small table in the middle, but where was the uniform?. I turned to go back to the bathroom to retrieve my towel and found there was no handle on the door. "Oh God" I said to myself. What was I to do. I was naked and there was no uniform. No, wait a minute, there was something on the table. I picked up what I thought was a scrap of cloth to find it was in fact a very small G string.

Out of nowhere a voice said

"Put on the uniform Sally."

"There is no uniform." I shouted

"You are holding it. Put it on or be naked and leave through the door at the end of the room."

I had no choice but to do so as I couldn't leave to sort this out without anything to cover my modesty. There wasn't much to the string but it did at least go over my newly bald cunt, so I put it on and walked out of the only door in the room.

My hopes that I would not be seen were immediately shattered as I walked into room of people. My first reaction was to try and cover myself up but looking at the others I soon noticed that not only were they all looking as bewildered as I was, they were also similarly dressed, or should I say undressed!

Taking a bit more time to assess the situation, I saw that there were 8 men aged between 25 and 35 and one other woman who looked about my age. She also had a string on and the men had thongs with only just enough cloth to cover their private parts.

Before we could think further about what was going on Rahman entered the room. His demeanour had changed. We all started to shout at him at once.

"Quiet." He bellowed. "Whilst you remain in this house, you will not question anything and will always do what you are told by me or any member of my staff. If you do not, I cannot guarantee your safety."

With that he left the room and we were all taken along a corridor to a hall where other high ranking officials reinforced what Rahman had said.

"Whilst you are here you belong to his Highness the Prince. You will do whatever he or any of us tell you to, without question. You will be well rewarded as are all our 'guest' slaves." and with that he turned and left.

Others explained our duties which were all menial and none of which included teaching! They explained that the Prince was away on business for another 3 weeks which would give us all time to understand our position.

The men were then taken off one way and the girl, Zoe, and I were taken to a room of our own. You can imagine the conversation we had. We were no better than slaves! She had also responded to the advert, but had applied to be an interpreter and here we both were in G strings and no route of escape.

The following morning the servant girls came to bathe us and shave our cunts again. We would learn that this would happen every day until we left in 6 months. Well that at least was some relief, albeit small.

Within days we were soon used to our nakedness and that of the others. Zoe and I did light cleaning and some writing duties for Rahman and his staff and the men did the more energetic work. It wasn't hard and living in that luxury meant we soon started to forget the situation we were in. We began to enjoy ourselves and often sneaked down to the outside pool to watch the men swim naked and, as girls do when they're together, would play games picking which one we would like to have sex with if we weren't married!

A few days later Zoe was taken away to work in another palace leaving me on my own. Any loneliness I might have felt soon passed because of the buzz about the place as the day loomed for the Prince to return. One day we were all gathered together and told we were to meet Prince Ramul Hussein. The room went quiet and a man with the most imposing presence I have ever felt entered the room. He was tall, 6'3", muscular and had eyes which burrowed into your mind. If I hadn't already been almost naked, I know those eyes could have stripped me on there own. Dressed in traditional Arab robes he wandered among us asking if we were enjoying our stay. When he came to me I could feel my nipples harden because of the sheer physical manliness of him. He noticed too and as he stayed talking to me I felt my cunt tingle. He turned away and said to Rahman

"You have chosen well."

It was business as usual for the next 2 days. We would see the Prince but he did not acknowledge us. Then the servants came one morning and told me that the Prince would be entertained by us that night. What did she mean by that?

That evening I was given a white G string to wear and was taken to a room where the Prince sat at the end. The men slaves all had white thongs on which showed their cocks off well!

"Come here." the Prince said to me, and I walked up to him.

"Remove your string Madam please."

I did nothing.

"I said remove your string please."

"No way." i replied "I've got a husband at home and...."

"Quiet!" he ordered and nodded to the men. Two of the 8 men moved quickly to my sides and firmly held my upper arms. The Prince leaned forward and deftly cut the G string off me with a knife.

"Prepare her" he said to the men and they carried me to the middle of the room and 4 of them held me, spread-eagled on a thick rug. As I looked around the men had all removed their thongs and were holding their erections. Two of them rubbed their fingers, which were covered in oily lubricant, into my cunt and I was powerless to resist.

'Oh my God they are all going to fuck me!' I thought, as the first one pushed his member into me. Thank god he was small and he slid in easily and fortunately shot his cum into me within seconds. There was something in the oil which they had used to lubricate me which actually made the feeling nice and as the second one slid into me I stared to enjoy the feeling of his cock moving up and down my oiled cunt. I was helpless to resist. 1,2,3,4 men all lay on top of me and fucked their spunk deep into me. The sight of them waiting their turn was getting me going and I soon noticed that not only had I stopped struggling to escape, but I was raising my hips to them with each thrust they made.

After the fourth one had taken me I realised that there was a pattern to what they were doing - each of the men was bigger than the previous one and where the first had been a very manageable 5 inches, by the fifth was around 8 inches and a lot thicker. I fleetingly remembered that my husbands cock, which was the only other one that I had experienced before this night was much thinner and only about 6 inches long.

As the eighth man came to fuck me I looked at his cock and realised that I was going to have something that I had only sometimes fantasised about - a 9 inch black cock and as he slid it in I felt stretched and full of his meat. The thought of what a wanton slut I was tipped me over the edge and I orgasmed long and hard as the man fired his cum into the top of my cervix. He pulled out and 8 mens spunk was dribbling from my swollen cunt as I saw the Prince leave his chair and walk over to me.

"Open her legs" he commanded and two of the men held my ankles and pulled my legs wide apart.

The Prince took off his headdress - god he was handsome - and then slipped his robes off his shoulders and onto the floor. I was shocked at the sight in front of me. He was tall and muscular and his cock hung down to his knees. It was about 14 inches long and a thick as my wrist with a large circumcised end, but the thing I couldn't get over was his balls. Sam's were what I'd call average - like a couple of plums but the Princes hung in a huge sack 4 inches below his body and each one must have been the size of a lemon.

There was no way I could take this thing and I started to struggle again.

"Hold her" he ordered.

Two men held my wrists and I was once again spread-eagled on the rug. The Prince's monster cock swung out in front of him as he knelt between my legs and he started to push into my already well used labia. I felt as if I was being torn apart as I stretched to accommodate him and looking down, I watched the first 4 inches of his cock move into me. He started to move backwards and forwards with slow, easy strokes and with each forward thrust, another inch would go in. I had already taken the other mans 9 inch cock but it was nothing in comparison with this massive piece of meat.

As he thrust into me with ever increasing forcefulness, the Prince's balls were swinging against my arse and 10 inches of his cock was moving up and down my sopping cunt, dragging my clitoris with it at every stroke. I had the most intense orgasm of my life and the Prince came with a last few, almost brutal strokes, and emptied those massive balls into my waiting vagina. Most men fire about three or four jets of cum but the Prince was still cuming after ten or eleven consecutive pumps.

When he had finally finished and began to withdraw I reached down and pulled his still engorged cock up to my lips, licking the end and cupping his huge balls. I had never fellated my husband but I had to have more of the Prince's monster. After a short while he was pumping my mouth I could feel his swinging balls start to twitch. He fired another 8 or 9 jets of sticky cum all over my tits and over my face. I had once watched a porn film with a girlfriend and had been turned on by the idea of spunk sprayed over the naked girls body, it had made her look so slutty and horny and here I was looking just the same. The Prince told me to get on my knees and moved behind me. I gasped as he thrust his massive prick up my cunt again an again, stretching my labia to their limit and making me cum again intensely as he fired another 10 spurts of hot spunk into my tender pussy.

He took me another three times in the next hour and I had six more orgasms with his 14 inches of cock in me. When he had done with me, two girls took me back to my room to wash. My legs had been stretched so far apart I could barely walk, but that night in my room, I started to touch my labia which were all swollen and puffy and before long fingered myself to another orgasm as I thought about the nights events!

The next night I was once again used as the Prince's sex slave, having first been opened up by the men and the same happened every night that week. The men began to gang fuck me whenever they wanted during the day and I was soon giving them oral sex as well. Within a short time they started fucking my anus, using the same opening up method of progressively bigger cocks to widen my hole for the black man to have me last, as they had that first night they all had me.

The Prince would fuck me 6 or 7 times a day whenever he wanted, filling me, literally, with gallons of his sticky white cum. I had become his whore and craved his massive cock in me. I just couldn't get enough of the intense orgasms he and the men gave me day after day after day. I was violated for the next 5 months and loved it.

When I eventually returned home at the end of my 6 month contract, my cunt was stretched so much that I wouldn't let Sam have sex with me for a week to try and let my fanny return to a more normal size so he wouldn't guess which he never did. I never went back to Bahrain or heard from anyone I met or fucked there. Sam had said the experience would change me and it did - I crave sex with really big men and regularly meet up with black guys, who have the biggest and thickest cocks, and groups of them gang fuck me in every hole.

As I said at the beginning, I have to lie about my 6 months in Bahrain. You now know why!