Arabian Nights Ch. 01

Story Info
Discovered dressed in a Dubai hotel.
1.6k words
4.26
43.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in Dubai for business. I was essentially a salesman for a company that specialized in medical equipment for hospitals. Nothing terribly exciting, but the pay was decent and I got to travel quite a bit. I wasn't cruising around the world in first class by any means, but the companies would put me up in hotels for the trip. I loved this since it gave the opportunity to indulge in my dressing.

Although I would never tell my wife, the fact was I would dress up en femme any chance I had to be alone. And being away on a trip allowed me to dress up to the nines. Truth be told, dressing in a conservative arab nation like the emirates (where such a thing could land me in jail) only added to the excitement.

After a shower and full body shave, I had my usual assortment of black lace panties, garters, hose and bra. I was a bit tall, but always a had a thin frame so I was a presentable little sissy. Once I had the makeup on I really got into my fem side: I started pouting the lips, swishing the hips and letting the wrists go limp. It was all very natural for me. To be honest it was more of an act for me to be a man than a woman. I slipped on a sexy black dress and, enjoying the culture, finished off my look with black hijab wrapped around my head. I strutted around a bit in my heels enjoying the look. I would have been content to have just spent the entire evening in my room.

Then came a knock at the door. Before I could answer or lock the door the cleaning staff entered. A small older woman came in and stopped once she saw me.

She blushed and grinned, "Sorry! Sorry!"

She was gone in a moment but coupled with my embarrassment, the whole incident felt like am eternity. Did she realize was a man? I was somewhat passable and the hijab certainly helped but then I got my answer. I caught my reflection in the mirror and discovered a distinct bulge in dress's skirt. I hadn't noticed with my swishing and prancing that I was tenting in my dress.

My face went from red to white as I entertained the possibility of being arrested if she told anybody.

Against my better judgement, I stayed dressed for the test of the evening but stayed in my room. That was until another knock came at my door.

"Ma'am?" He spoke through the door, "I'm one of the managers and wished to apologize for the intrusion earlier."

In my best femme voice I called back, "Oh, no, it's okay. It's fine. You don't have to do that."

"But I insist," I replied as he managed to open the door with his own key. I was startled he would barge in like that. I checked myself to make sure I wasn't bulging in my dress this time. He came carrying a bottle of red wine.

"Compliments of the hotel," he smiled, "I am Hassan" He extended his hand and tried to maintain myself as best as I could. It actually was quite easy. He was handsome with sharp features and spoke with an delicious accent of Arabic and British English mixed together. A man like that makes it very easy for someone like me to be feminine.

"That's not necessary, but thank you so much."

"Oh don't worry," he spoke as he walked past me, extended hand and his flitted his fingers across the bulge in my panties hidden under my black dress. He flashed me a wicked smile as he pour a glass of red wine, "I was told all about you."

I was mortified. I was still thinking of the jail cell but at the same time worried where he was leading with all of this and, lets be honest, definitely turned on. He handed me a glass and I took a sip. He continued smiling while I sipped and I found myself thinking about how handsome he was. I had been dressing for years but had never been with a man or even cheated on my wife. Still, it was something I had fantasies about in my weaker moments.

"Come have a seat," he lead us to sit at the foot of the bed.

I was feeling the wine and asked bluntly, "So what's going to happen?"

"Nothing, if you can give a good a reason not to tell anyone," he flashed another smile while his hand found my smooth thigh. He caressed up and down a bit. I was shocked but enjoying it to much to stop him. I could feel my smooth little pantied cock hardening and straining against the lace of my panties. Then he leaned in and kissed me. Then our lips opened and found each others tongues. My first kiss with a man. I had always felt more femme inside and this was taking it to a whole new level. I loved it.

He pulled off my hijab revealing my hair. It was short but cropped forward in cute pixie look. Hassan certainly didn't mind: he took his hand from my thigh, up my skirt and caressed my panties. My cock, bulging in my panties, absolutely throbbed at his touch and I instinctively let out a moan.

He smiled, "I've always a wanted a horny western homosexual to be my slut."

I have to admit, "homosexual" cut into me. But it was my thought that specifics like transgender, gay, bi, etc. would be lost on him. As far as he was concerned, I was crossdressing faggot interested in men. What worried me though was that the idea turned me on.

I reach over and caressed his groin. I could feel his manhood beneath the fabric. I could already tell he was big, at least bigger than me. I gently rubbed while we kissed. Our tongues together while I felt him growing bigger and harder. Finally, he broke off the kiss, "would you like to see?"

"Yes," I meekly replied. Tonight was a night of many firsts, I thought. I was surprised how eager I was to get his pants off. But I felt an absolute burning in me, for him, for his body. I certainly never felt this way for a woman, even my wife. I got on my knees and pulled his underwear down revealing his cock. It was at least seven or eight inches long, cut and dripping precum. I was entranced and knew I had reached the point of no return.

"Want to taste?" He smiled.

"Uh huh," I nodded.

I extended my tongue and licked his cock's glistening head, licking up and around. I wrapped my lips around the whole cock and gently sucked in the head. Mmmmmmm. I could taste his precum: salty, tangy and his whole cock smelling of musk and cum. I was already so horny that all this drove me to go even further. I wrapped my lips around again and sucked on his gorgeous cock. I licked up and down the shaft. I tried to take in as many inches of his cock into my mouth as I could.

"Mmmm yes, suck it you faggot." He smiled. "You really like it don't you?"

Despite what any reservations I may still have had, my body was betraying me. I caught my reflection in the mirror and saw what a slut I looked like as I sucked a man for the first time. On top of that, my own cock was rock hard and had escaped from my tight panties. It was throbbing and poking straight out into my black dress and a noticeable stain of precum was seeping through the fabric. Like a true sissy, all I could think about was that I would have to clean it later. But my mind quickly returned to the cock in my mouth as Hassan face fucked me.

He grabbed my head and started fucking my throat. I could tell he was getting close. As he fucked my mouth I reached down and hiked up my skirt exposing my ass and cock. I lightly stroke my own cock, afraid to cum too soon. I gagged and gurgled on his cock until the moment arrived. He grabbed tight and thrusted deep into my mouth and throat as a torrent if semen and cum filed my mouth. It was overwhelming. His hot seed choked my throat as I tried to swallow as much as I could. The taste and texture was salty and thick. I felt faint I tried to push his away. He held me in place until every drop was unloaded. Then I collapsed backwards on the floor.

Despite nearly chocking on his cock and cum, I was incredibly aroused. Too much in fact: by the time I hit the floor my own orgasm hit me! Without me even touching my cock! I convulsed and moaned as my wet cum burst out of my cock and covered my black dress in wet white pearls of cum. I was a mess: my hair and clothes disheveled, my now limp cock dripping cum down my leg and a pool of cum on my dress. Not to mention Hassan's load coating my mouth and lips now dripping from my chin.

As the ecstasy disappeared and guilt creeped in, I was shocked by how much I had enjoyed it. Words like faggot and sissy still rang in my head. I was a real cock sucker now, for better or worse. I tried to get up but felt very weak and nearly faint.

Hassan laughed a bit, "Don't get up too quick, that wine is very strong."

I blacked out just as I remembered that Hassan didn't drink any of the wine.