Arabian Nights Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sensed the man's climax approach she could feel his penis swell, the tautness of his penis palpable as it trembled, close to ejaculation.

Michele suddenly felt the man's penis spasm and his semen ejaculated into her mouth. She tried hard to control her gag reflex as she swallowed each spurt as it erupted from the convulsing organ. His come tasted warm, bittersweet and musky. The man was face-fucking her and all she could do was swallow what he had to offer; it seemed like his orgasm was never going to stop.

He pulled his pulsating penis from her mouth and sprayed the last of his issue over her face and blouse.

"Take that you whore!" he groaned as his hot seed scalded her cheeks, dribbled down her neck and soaked her blouse.

Michele had begun to cry with humiliation; the taste of semen cloying in her mouth. She tried to spit and the man forced her mouth closed.

"Swallow it you cunt!" he laughed.

Michele complied and then slowly raised her head to look Saheed in the eye. She was about to speak when he raised his hand. Michele slammed her mouth shut and she winced in anticipation of the pain.

"Haha! You have learned your first lesson putta!"

Saheed rubbed his delating cock all over her face; smearing her makeup with his semen. He wiped his dripping penis on the collar of her blouse.

"Now you really look like a putta," he grinned.

"Sarina will attend to you and when you are ready she will present you to the Cabal. Heed her well and you will find your stay here tolerable. Heed her not and your stay will be, shall we say, nasty, very nasty as you westerners like to put it."

Saheed spun on his heels and strode out of the room slamming the door behind him; drowning out Michele's sobs.

To Be Continued

12