Arachnophobia

Story Info
Girl encounters one of her greatest fears.
2.5k words
3.99
61.6k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

APRIL 19TH

It's been threatening to rain for days. Humidity's been higher than I can stand, and my hair seems to be taking on a life of its own. Chemically straightened, and I still can't keep control of it. I admit to being a bit of a control freak (friends may testify to that being a bit of an understatement, but who's telling the story -- them or me? Yeah, that's what I thought), and my hair's one of those variables that refuses to allow me remain in power over my surroundings.

I'm in my dorm room, and the AC's busted (surprise, surprise). I'm basically down to my underwear, trying to cool off. Now, that's the thing I can't stand about hot weather: there's only so much you can take off while still remaining decent. That's not to say that I'm not proud of my body -- I may be only five feet tall, but I keep in great shape, if you don't mind my bragging. I dress modestly, pin up my hair, and try to avoid drawing attention to myself since I go to an all girls' college. Why? Because (I'm admitting another one of my faults, here) I'm terrified of lesbians. Not against them, just afraid of them. Straight as an arrow, but my mother insisted that it'd be "easier to concentrate". Yeah, right. But the real me is something I'm pretty proud of: my hair's blond and falls about ass-length if I let it go, I hold a nice size-C cup, and my legs (albeit short) are shaped. Now, if only I were about half-a-foot taller, then I'd be in business. It's easy to overlook me here, which isn't a great trait for a violinist who's dying to get herself out there in the music world. GOD, it's frustrating.

But I digress.

As I was saying previously, the weather was killing me. The dorm's old, and I'm not really sure what to do about it at this point. The air's so thick I could cut it with a knife. Maybe a spoon. It's like invisible gelatin. I tried going outside to write on the porch, earlier, but there was a mass of spider webs all over the chairs and I can't tell you how much I fucking HATE spi-.. SHIT. There's one on the ceiling and probably looking at me. They're everywhere once spring hits and the rest of the bugs are out.

Yeah, that's it -- I'm going for a walk. That spider over my head's threatening to take a dive and explore my hair...

I'll write later if I get the chance. Love, Chloe.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe rolled off her bed and stashed her journal beneath the mattress (the one spot her roommate had yet to discover) before leaving. As she walked out the door to her room, she glared at the spider. She even re-entered the room momentarily to stick her tongue out at it. She slammed the door instantly when it dropped and disappeared from view.

Walking down the corridor, she felt as if her skin were melting away from her body. She dressed as lightly as she could without drawing too much attention from the other girls, but she could still feel the stares of a few of them on her body, penetrating her shorts and her tank top. She drew her arms across her chest and hurried to the exit.

The outside air wasn't at all refreshing. No breeze. Just that awful, gelatin-thick air. She walked up the hill towards the woods to try to maybe catch something cooler in the shade of the beech, maple, and pine. Passing her roommate at the edge of the woods, she waved, trying to perhaps pass the hint to her roommate that she was looking to get some time alone. Unfortunately Ellie wasn't known for being brilliant (the general consensus being that she got into college on donations from her family) and jogged over to chat. Chloe sighed audibly.

"Hey! 'Sup?"

"I was just about to take a walk."

"Cool."

Ellie stood there shuffling her feet for an awkward twenty seconds, blinking. The wheels were turning.

"Um okay, well, I guess I'll see you back in the room, later. Have fun walking!"

Chloe smiled and shook her head. Ellie meant well -- she was just usually too stupid to act on her good intentions.

She continued into the woods. No relief from the weather. The trees only served to trap the heat beneath them. Chloe shook her head and thought to herself, "What was I thinking? That the trees would protect me from the lack-of sun?" Cursing, she kept walking. The serenity of the woods was still preferred to the noise of the dorm. As she walked, she started to even enjoy the beauty of the woods and appreciate the quiet. And then...

A drop on the tip of her nose.

She hung her head and swore. As if on cue, it began to pour. Within moments, she was drenched, her clothing clinging to her body like a second skin. She looked for shelter, but around her all there were, were trees.

Lightning.

She ran forward blindly, the rain not offering much a chance for her to direct herself towards anything in particular. It was all a chance. Not exceptionally good chances, either. She tripped over a branch (or six) and ran headfirst into a few trees. Finally, she dove into a large clump of rhododendron for some protection.

Unfortunately, she encountered something rather unexpected.

The rhododendron had grown around and over a large gap in the ground, concealing it completely from the human eye. Chloe tumbled down into its depths, crashing against jagged rock on her fall, gathering a mass of gashes and cuts. She managed to cover and protect her face from the rocks, but her clothing was all but ripped from her body, leaving her defenseless against whatever lay at the floor. She braced herself as best she could.

Her landing was much different than she'd expected. Her fall was broken by something soft that gave a bit on impact but didn't rip. She landed in a fetal position, her right leg and arm curled over her body. Trying to sit up, she felt resistance. Not sure what it was, she tried harder to sit upright, putting her right hand onto the material beneath her to support her weight, but was met with a sticky substance that didn't allow her to move. Her body snapped back, right arm trapped behind her back and right leg spread to her right. Dazed and confused, she stared upward, unable to move her head. Many feet above her, past the sharp rocks jutting from the sides, she saw the opening to the pit. It seemed so far away.

She felt the material depress at her feet. The depression began to widen around her body, slowly. She looked down to her front and gradually began to see a shape appear before her. It was massive and broad, but it was tough to determine what it was. Then it was above her, staring down at her, under the bare amount of light that reached her from the opening.

Chloe screamed. The spider was easily six feet in height and equally wide. It bent closer to her, allowing her to see its feelers that were larger than her head. Suddenly, it began to back away from her, dissolving her fears that it was simply going to bite into her skull. The depression began to fade. But then it stopped, still standing over her but now only over her lower half. She felt something soft touching what was left of her shorts and panties. The pressure built as one of its legs eased its way under the fabric, then abruptly ripping them away, leaving her lower body completely exposed. She screamed again.

She couldn't see what was happening, but she felt the feelers begin to explore her womanhood, sorting through the hair around it and investigating what lay beyond. Unexpectedly, she felt something probe past her lips. Long, and stringy. Moist, and sticky. She couldn't determine what it was, but it shot into her pussy. She could barely feel it. It stopped in her uterus, making her more aware of its presence. A few seconds passed, when she felt something of a suction happening. It was steady and powerful, and the experience was like being sucked into a vacuum cleaner from her middle. It suddenly stopped, her insides feeling dry and sore as it withdrew the thin hose from her.

The spider once again moved over her body, far enough that she was now staring at the spider's abdomen. She struggled to move but was still unable, trapped to the web beneath her. The spider lowered itself down to her, slowly, her screams becoming more hoarse as the moments passed. She felt something touch her labia lightly. It was covered in a thick, coarse hair, but she couldn't see what it was. It gradually pushed itself past her lips and into the dry opening of her vagina, keeping a steady pace. The hairs brushed past her clit roughly, sending waves of pain up her spine as the hairs scraped against it.

Chloe was no virgin, but this spider's appendage was reaching further than she'd imagined possible, stopping for nothing. She wondered why it was prolonging the experience, even more so what it was trying to accomplish.

Inch by inch, at the same pace. She felt it reach her cervix, still continuing at the same pace. It was as if she were the only one who felt the resistance, of the two of them. It continued pushing past the barrier without hesitation, causing Chloe to arch her body in a shriek of pain, raising the web with her.

It hit her womb, ceasing its movement and leaving her shaking in her arched position, unable to move. Everything stopped for a moment. No movement. Complete silence.

And then movement began again, but the appendage stayed stationary. She felt a pressure within her womb, something building. It was only slight at first, but it grew within her at a snail's pace, causing the dull ache to rise to pain. She looked down her body to try to catch a glimpse of what was happening to her. Her abdomen was expanding slowly before her, but it felt hollow and airy. It stretched her further than she could imagine, little by little, until it looked as if she were pregnant with ten children, even though there was no weight. The empty egg sac. It stopped again.

This pause was longer. The spider shuddered above her.

All of a sudden, it began to fill her again, though this time it was not volume but weight. She could feel the rapid pressure building within what it had created in her womb. It was quickly weighing her down, causing the depression in the web to grow.

It slowly came to a stop, the spider finishing the release of her young into Chloe's womb, then withdrawing its appendage from her, slowly. She felt every hair against her walls, every nerve being struck on its exit. Chloe couldn't take it anymore -- she passed out.

~*~

There was a dull ache throughout her body when she awoke. She didn't know how long she had been unconscious, but she could feel the hunger rising within her. It may as well have been a day or two.

There was no sign of the spider except for what it left inside her swollen abdomen. She felt something within her stir. Something that felt like thousands of tiny pinballs hitting the walls of the egg sac. Suddenly, it was as if a flood broke loose from her. She cried out as masses of young spiders emerged hastily from her womanhood. They covered her body, some still remaining within her walls and in the opening to her vagina. Crawling over every inch of her. She felt a countless number of tiny pricks on her body, everywhere from her face, to her feet, to her breasts, to her walls. One nipped her clit, making her spasm as it bit the spot repeatedly. She looked down her body again, her insides still swollen as the egg sac kept its shape, but she closed her eyes quickly as she felt some of the children trying to reach them.

And then, everything abruptly stopped. All the young spiders quickly dispersed, leaving Chloe's body empty and alone. She began to feel the depressions of the web around her once more and began to shake. The spider appeared again before her, and she looked down in front of her to see what it was going to do. It seemed different, this time.

It stood at her feet and raised one of its front legs above her. It brought its leg down violently upon Chloe's abdomen, puncturing the egg sac from its center. It repeated the motion, stamping down on the egg sac and crushing it until it was completely deflated. The spider lowered its leg and crawled over her body again. It moved one of its front legs beneath Chloe's head, twisting itself in her long hair and the web, tearing it and dragging her up towards it. It repeated the motion with two of its other legs, bringing her towards its body.

She felt something at her feet, no longer spread in front of her. The spider began to spin her, slowly. She shrieked and beat at the spider with the arm that wasn't still stuck to her back. The spider stopped spinning her for a moment, her face downwards to the torn web. She felt something at her neck. A slight prick. Her free arm dropped in front of her, and her eyelids felt like lead weights. She was losing control.

Still conscious, though her eyes were closed, she felt herself turning within the spider's grasp, being slowly bound by its sticky silk. It gradually spun a cocoon around her body. She felt it roughly spin her body, scraping her body with the coarse hair on its legs. Everything within her was becoming numb, and soon she couldn't even feel the scratches or the pain, anymore. Gradually, it became increasingly more difficult to breathe until it just seemed futile to even try. Her insides were gradually liquefying from the spider's venom, preparing her for the children to feast on and grow.

At last, the spider wound the last thread, covering the last of her long, beautiful hair. And they fed well, that night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ellie hadn't seen hide nor hair of her roommate in nearly a week. She'd thought initially that her friend had taken a trip home, but when she called Chloe's parents to find out if she was alright, they said they hadn't seen her, either. Ellie moved to the porch of the dorm and sat down in one of the rocking chairs to consider where her friend had gone. Maybe to visit her boyfriend? Did she even HAVE a boyfriend? Puzzled, she shook her head and looked down, feeling something brush against her leg.. Suddenly, she shrieked and pulled her feet up against her body.

She hated snakes.