Aratheon - Wolf and the Giant Killer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you believe a human was raised by wolves, Vox?" the orcess leader says. I look up to see her getting dressed.

"Can I play with him?" the pointy-eared girl asks.

"Not yet, he still hasn't been broken in and trained yet," the orcess says.

"Awww, but I bet he would be a lot of fun to play with. Looking at his gorgeous body gives me all sorts of urges."

"You will just have to be patient," the orcess says. "You can play with the wolf."

"Don't hurt her," I say.

"Oh don't worry, Ironfang. I would never hurt any of my friends," the girl says. Nedru comes up to the girl and licks her face making her laugh. The girl wraps her arms around Nedru and hugs her close. She then turns to me. "We will play later and we will have so much fun together."

The girl wears nothing but a tiny cloth that barely covers anything besides her privates. Her legs are as smooth as polished stone. Her skin does not have a scratch on it. She is petite, but I can tell she isn't young. Nor does she have an ounce of fear inside her. There is something truly strange about her. She gets up and walks out with Nedru following her. I find myself speechless.

"Come on, my pet. Get up," the orcess says as she yanks the chain, jerking me up. I climb to my feet and follow her out of her chambers. We enter the largest room where the woman is locked up. A table to the side is stacked with food, and the whole room is packed with orcs. Guards stand at each entrance while orcs sit at the tables eating. Vox sits in the corner with Nedru. She is actually talking with Nedru. I have never met another being who could speak with animals like I can besides the woman who bore me. In front of the door we walked out of there are three large chairs, the middle chair is bigger than the side two. The orcess holding my chain sits at the big chair.

"Bring me a plate of food, pet," she says, giving me enough slack. I do as she says, grab a plate and I fill it up with all the food I can before bringing it to her. She casually eats it off the plate as I hold it. My stomach growls as I watch her eat, and it brings a smile to her face. "Is my little pet hungry, hm?""

I do not answer. She continues to eat. "If you beg, I'll let you eat the scraps when I am finished."

I remain silent. She sighs, "your stubbornness will only make things harder on you."

A moment later, the orcess from before comes in with the other human woman collared and leashed behind her. I am surprised to see a cock dwindle between her legs, a small one. "I see you have once again caught the human."

"Yes, he certainly has made things interesting. It has been a long time since I have had to work this hard in capturing a pet," the leader of the orcs says. "How are you coming along with breaking in your new pet, Mazoga?"

"Oh quite nicely. I knew this one was a keeper. So obedient. I am going to keep this one. She still has yet to learn when it comes to pleasuring me, but I will have much fun teaching her."

"That is good to hear," the leader of the orcs says. She looks over at me and a sly grin shows on her face. "I can tell this one will take much work in breaking in, but that's just half the fun for me."

Her eyes bore into me with such burning desire, it makes my muscles tense up which puts a smile on her face. "Join me for food, Mazoga."

"Of course, High Mother," she says. "Slave, fix me a plate."

The girl follows her orders at once and rushes over to the table of food and piles on a plate.

Marzoga sits beside her with her slave at her side, holding up the plate of food.

The pointy-eared, petite girl comes in and sits upon Sharogg's lap. Sharogg starts to caress her as the girl looks up at me. She takes fruit from the plate I hold and eats it. Then she takes another and holds it up to my mouth. "Go on. I can tell you are hungry, please eat."

"Vox. Do not feed the slave," Sharogg sighs.

"Aww, but he's hungry. Aren't you Ironfang?" she says.

She looks up at me.

"Vox..." Sharogg sighs.

I look down at her. She seems so sweet and innocent. And yet she does not seem like a slave because she does not wear a collar and she roams about freely. And yet, she definitely is not an orc. Then what is she and how is she able to walk so freely among the orcs?

Vox sighs and looks over at Sharogg. "Fine..."

She then looks over at Marzoga's slave. "Aww, she is adorable. What is she called?"

"Go ahead and answer her," Marzoga says.

"I am Nireus," the girl says.

"That is also a beautiful name. I like it. Nireus," she says with a joyful tone. "Can I play with her?"

"Maybe later," Sharogg says. "Where is your own slave?"

"Medea is still sleeping, we stayed up all night playing. I had so much fun," Vox says.

This girl is strange.

"It is time to deal with the orcs who disobeyed," Sharogg says. "Bring them in."

The orcs from earlier are pushed inside the room. I look down at the woman in the cage as she cowers in fear of them. "You dishonored me because of your actions. I have strictly forbidden crossing over into the human territory and yet you all disobeyed me. Why?"

"Why must we keep peace with the humans?" the first orc asks. "They are weak and they attacked us first. We were following the right of retribution. Blood for blood."

"Is that so? I have gotten no word of an attack from the humans. When and where did this happen?" she asks.

"They attacked our patrol in the forest of Ad Dharagh," the orc says. "They killed Bragadad."

"Then you got your just revenge. This will be your only warning. If the humans attack us, I must be let known before any act of retribution. Let your chief know this. We must not provoke them."

"Why not?" he asks. "The humans have no right to take up this land. We should end them and their filth."

"Silence. My word is final," Sharogg says. "Now leave and go to your chief and let what I have spoken be known."

The orc hesitates before slamming his fist against his chest along with the others. They leave.

Just then the biggest orc I have ever seen barges in. He's taller than most of the trees in this scarred land. His broad shoulders are barely able to make it through the tent. "Sharogg. What is this about attacks against the humans? Are you trying to start another war?"

"Barathogg... How nice of you to venture out from your little paradise and join us," the orc leader says. "It was an act of retribution. Blood for blood."

"Barathog! I am so glad to see you," Vox says as she jumps up from Sharogg's lap and races over to give the big orc a hug. He receives her well.

"It is good to see you as well," the orc says. He looks up at Sharogg.

"And what will you do with the humans they took?"

"Whatever I please," Sharogg says. "This one was not taken from the orcs, he trespassed here on his own accord. He is mine now."

"And the others?" he asks.

"They are here. Marzoga has claimed one and the other is in that cage," she points to the woman I tried to rescue.

He looks down at the cage and then back up at Sharogg. "I will claim an oath debt and take this one for myself."

Sharogg laughs. "How does that not surprise me."

Is she really going to give up the woman to his giant of an orc? What are his intentions? Will, he hurt her? I look at Sharogg as she twiddles her hair between her fingers. "Fine. Take her. Consider my debt to you repaid."

"You're just going to give her away like that?" I ask.

"Silence, slave," she says with a sharp tone. She brings her hand down hard against my ass, causing me to grunt out. "It is not your place to speak."

Barathogg goes to the cage and rips the door open. He grabs the woman and takes her out. "Please... Please don't hurt me. Just please let me go," she begs as he picks her up as if she was a child. He ignores her pleas. I promise to break free and save her and the other slave. If he hurts her... I will end him.

The giant of an orc takes one last look at Sharogg and then leaves. Sharogg lets out a sigh. "Are you hungry, slave?" Marzoga asks her pet.

"Yes, I am starving," the girl says.

"Is that how you address me?" Marzoga says.

"I am sorry mama. May I please have some food?"

"Of course you may," Marzoga says. The girl digs into the food.

"How about you, slave? Are you hungry?" Sharogg asks me.

I shake my head no. "Do not let pride keep you hungry and you will address me as mother, human."

I grit my teeth. "Yes, mother."

"Ah, so you do learn," she smiles.

"Now come, Vox, I bore tired of this," Sharogg says as she lifts Vox into her arms and stands up. She yanks on the chain, forcing me to follow. "Bring the food, slave."

"Marzoga, take charge in my absence," Sharogg says.

"As you command, high mother," Marzoga says.

I follow Sharogg back into her chamber. She lays Vox down on the bed as Nedru and her Warg follow us in the room. "Put the food down."

She gets close to me and brings her face to mine. "If you ever speak against me in front of my kin again, there will be severe punishment. Understand, human?"

I nod.

"Good, now eat. I will not have you waste away because you are too stubborn. Stupid human," she growls.

I look down at the food and then back up at her. "You do not want me to beg for it?"

"As much as that would please me, it does me no good to have a weak pet," she says. "But do not expect me to allow your disrespect to continue. I will grow tired of your stupid pride and let you starve."

She washes her face from the big barrel of water. Then she sits and looks at the table which has a rug on it with a picture of the land. There are carved wood pieces on the land and I can assume each piece represents a tribe orcs, humans or dwarves. She spends some time studying it, moving pieces about. Eventually, we head back out where she sits upon her throne. Meanwhile, Vox plays with Nedru and Nedru seems to be enjoying herself. "You and I are going to be really good friends, Nedru." The girl says.

I finish off the food from Sharogg's plate. And then I stand here for what seems like forever, watching Nedru and Vox play while Sharogg just sits there shifting pieces on the map. Eventually, she slams her fist down and lets out a long sigh. "Come on. I am hungry once more."

I follow her back into the large room. She takes a seat at her throne. "Get me food."

I walk over to the food table and fill her up a plate and bring it back to her. I find these acts of servitude despicable. To think I would sink so low. If Akira saw me now. She'd be disgusted. Serving a two-legger.

As she eats, a band of orcs come in with two humans tied up. "High Mother. We found these filthy humans sneaking about in our land," An orcess says. She stands tall with most of her head shaved and a single braid of hair coming down. Two other big female orcs stand behind her holding the prisoners.

It was a man and a woman. They look as if they were scouts from the city known as Barestar. The same city the other humans came from. I recognize their colors. The man has a beard and long hair while the woman looks sharp and has her hair cut off above the ear. She is beautiful by human standards.

"Well... Show them the error of their ways," Sharogg says.

"I call the woman," an orcess says, grabbing the woman by the hair as she starts to take off her loincloth. Out flops a big fat green dick. The woman tries to fight, but she is no match with her hands bound behind her back. She pushes the woman down and starts to rip off her clothing. The other two orcesses tear off the clothing of the man as one starts to piss on him.

All the orcs in the room laugh as they watch. I grit my teeth and clench my fist as I stand there. It takes everything inside me not to intervene. The woman screams out as the orcess fills her woman's womb with her big fat dick.

The man struggles as one orcess holds him down and the other pushes her dick into him. He grunts out in pain. "Stupid human. How dare you come into our lands," The orcess says as she plows into him.

The woman is not faring any better as she gets reamed by the orcess. The lady orc slaps her ass hard making the woman squeal in pain as tears fall down her eyes. It is at this moment I have decided to do whatever it takes to gain my freedom, even if I have to kill for it.

As the orcs have their way with the humans, I look over to Sharogg. She shows no interest or emotion. Her face is a solid wall. Nothing but apathy as she looks down at them.

They go at it for what feels like forever. As the two take turns fucking the man while the other takes her time with the woman. Finally, they finish up. The one with the woman buries her cock deep inside the poor girl and grunts wildly as the other two cover the man with their seed. The woman and man look exhausted and utterly defeated. The orcess pulls her dick out of the woman and I now see she fucked the poor woman's asshole. It's left gaping with the orcess's seed dripping out. The orcess stands up and faces Sharogg. "With your permission, High Mother, I'd like to keep this woman for my own. She will make a good slave."

"By all means. She is yours," Sharogg says, waving her hand. "And do either of you want the man?"

The one orcess shrugs. "He is filth."

The other just shakes her head as they both pull their loincloths up. They pump their fists against their chests and join the others, leaving the man lying on the floor covered in their cum. The female orc grabs her prize and puts a collar on her before throwing the woman over her shoulder. She pumps her fist against her chest towards Sharogg and carries the poor woman out.

"Does anyone desire to lay claim to this man?" Sharogg asks.

"I will," an orc says, standing up.

"I lay claim," an orcess says.

"Very well, fight it out and the winner will take the reward," Sharogg says.

The two orcs go to the middle and go at each other. They fight it out with fists. The orcess manages to get ahold of the other orc and throws him down to the floor. She gets him in a chokehold and starts to strangle him. Finally, the orc goes limb.

She gets up with a grin and pumps her fist against her chest towards Sharogg before walking over to the man. "You're mine now."

She puts a collar on him and throws the poor bastard over her shoulder and walks out.

"Hungry?" Sharogg asks me. I shake my head no. "Stupid human."

The day goes by as we spend most of the time in the hut. Eventually, Sharogg leads with me behind her to a place with large pools of water. There are several human slaves standing just outside the water. She gets naked and jumps in and soaks up the water. She looks at me, raising an eyebrow. "Are you going to join me, slave?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"You always have a choice," she says. "Even if the only other option is death. It is still a choice."

I get down into the bath. A human slave slides in and makes her way over to Sharogg. She takes a cloth and starts to clean Sharogg's body as the orcess eyes me with a stare that can cut iron. The orcess is lean, but not too bulky. Even with her muscle tone body, I can still see a feminine side. Especially in her face. She has a motherly look to her. "You are a stubborn human."

"Just because I prefer freedom over bondage?" I ask.

Her eyes sharpen. "Careful, slave. We are not alone."

The slave woman continues to wash Sharogg's body, rubbing every muscle and taking special care of her breasts and cock.

"I like your spirit, but eventually I am going to lose my patience with you," she says.

"Then what? Discard me with the rest of the slaves?" I ask.

Her lips tighten. We spend the rest of the time in the pool in silence. When she finally decides to get out, the slave dries her off as I dry myself off. She drags me back into the hut where I bring her a plate of food. Afterward, we head out to the middle of the tribe where a giant fire burns. Sharogg sits upon a large chair and drinks from a leather skin pouch while she watches orcs and orcesses dance to the beat of drums. I stand there in silence.

As the sky darkens and the night becomes late, she finally tires and drags me into her room. She undresses and passes out onto her bed, leaving me on the floor. Her warg already snuggled up in the corner. I wait patiently for both of them to fall into a deep sleep before I make my move.

My heart pounds in my chest as I sneak through her room as silent as the night. I find the sharpest knife and crawl up into her bed. I bring the knife to her neck with the point against her skin. I look down at her as she sleeps peacefully. I can kill her in silence without waking up her warg. But if I awaken her warg, surely others would take notice and my chance of slipping away is unlikely. And what about Nedru? I can't leave her and nor can I leave the other slaves.

I look down onto the sleeping orcess. She seems so peaceful. In a way she is beautiful. Her face is like a rose, so elegant and yet it is sharp. Delicate in a way and yet it is the face of a warrior. Her lips are thick. Her nose is human-like. Her brows are sharp. "Do it," she says as she opens her eyes and looks up into mine. "Take my life."

I tighten my grip on the dagger and press it against her throat. I think about all that she has done... But all that I can think about is the way she healed Nedru and her letting me eat in private. Is she truly the monster I believe her to be? My grip loosens as I pull the dagger away. She takes it from me and sets it aside. Before I know it, she fips us so she is on top. She pins my wrists down against the bed. She looks down into my eyes with such an intense stare. I try my best to stare back at her. I can feel her heavy cock against me. "I should kill you for your attempt."

"And yet you haven't," I say looking away. "Why keep me alive? I will continue to disobey. You should kill me now and save yourself the trouble."

"Is that what you want?" she asks.

"No. I want to be back with my pack," I say.

"Loyal to a fault," she says as she releases me and rolls onto her side. "You and I are not so different. I would do anything to protect my people and I assume you'd do the same."

"I would."

She places a hand upon my chest. "I can protect your pack. They can run free on my land without the fear of being hunted. They would never go without food." Her hand slides up my neck and against my cheek, she presses my face towards hers. "All I want is your absolute loyalty, love, and affection. I want your obedience in front of my kin. I want your body in my bed. And I want to plant my seed inside you every night. I promise to take care of you. I'd never let you go hungry and no one else will touch you as long as you are mine."

"Why go through all this trouble for one man?" I ask.

"You are not any man. No man that I have met would sacrifice themself for a wolf. No man would risk their life to save a human he does not share a tribe with. You are not like any man I have met. Never before have I felt this way towards a human. Any other human I would have killed if they held a dagger against me, yet, I can't bring myself to hurt you. Just, please. Be mine."

She leans in and presses her lips against mine. I don't fight it. I just accept her lips as she kisses me. Her tongue breaks through my lips and takes over my mouth. Her hand slips down my body and underneath me. She grabs a hold of my ass and squeezes it as her tongue invades my mouth. I can feel her hard cock pressed up against me. It feels so heavy as it lies on top of my thigh.

Her thick meaty fingers slide down between my asscheeks. I grunt as her finger finds my flower and she pushes it inside me. I feel totally helpless underneath her. Her strength and power overwhelmed me. She could easily have her way with me if that was what she wanted. She pulls back and looks into my eyes. "I'll give you one chance, human. You can leave with your wolf and I will let you go just like that. However, if you choose to stay here in my bed, I will plant my seed inside you and claim you as mine. If that be your choice, then I expect your loyalty, love, affection, and obedience in front of my kin."