Archimedes' Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

"Okay but where's your bathroom here? Think I need a bath too," she said.

"C'mon I'll show you. By the way what name should I call you?"

"Call me whatever you like. I told you my memory's gone." She paused for a few seconds and then, "Maybe my name is Anette. Once in a while I see flashes in my mind and somebody was calling me by that name."

"You are beautiful Anette," he said.

His words stopped her in her track. The word beautiful sent a myriad of images in her mind. One showed her being crowned and receiving adulation. The next was an image of a woman appearing in outlandish clothes along with other women walking the catwalk. Am I an ex-beauty queen, a reigning beauty queen or a model? "Thank you," she said. "Gosh you smell awfully terrible. I'm sorry to say that I can't stand you. Move your ass and get cleaned up."

"Shall I bake you bread first before I go. Are you hungry?" Archimedes asked.

"I need coffee and cigarettes," she said restlessly.

"What's that?"

"Forget it. Just go and take your bath first. So you could solve the freakin' crown and we'll go to your king. Maybe he has some hash or coke there or whatever," her voice raised. He understood and was thankful that somebody was prodding him to move on for the sake of this unsolved crown that needed solving pronto.

"I'll go now and be back after my bath. Are you alright?" He said calmly.

"Yes, I'm sorry," she said changing her tone. "I shouted like a bitch. Maybe I am a goddamn bitch," she sighed pulling herself together. "I hope I'll be able to know the shit that has happened to me. It's pissing me off that I can't remember a shit of how suddenly I woke up into this long gone period in history," she almost choked in her throat.

"You're confused as I am. But it's wonderful that you're alive. We could learn from each other."

"Yeah, right. I believe the king will be happy for you," Anette smiled.

"I'll run along now and you just feel at home, okay," Archimedes said and he left.

Archimedes arrived in the huge public bathhouse and the people who frequented there greeted him. The bathers played board games, placed bets, bought snacks or waited to see jugglers and other entertainers. Here gossip was passed on, political intrigues were set in motion and business plans sealed. Archimedes didn't wish to partake of the social activity today. He chose to go to a private room bath so he could think of the crown and Anette who believed that he would solve the puzzle. Not only was she beautiful but she was also a muse to him.

As Archimedes sank into the tub pool, the water spilled over its sides and the inspiration struck. He leapt out of the pool and ran naked down the street, shouting, "Eureka! Eureka!" I've found it! I've found it!

What Archimedes had realized was that his body had displaced its own volume in water from the bath. If the crown was made of pure gold it would displace the same amount of water as a lump of unworked gold of the same weight. But if the gold was alloyed with another metal, the crown might weigh the same as the lump of gold, but it would be bigger, so displacing the water.

"Anette! Anette!" Archimedes called aloud as he entered his house. He had run naked from the bathhouse to his house. Anette heard him and answered back, "I'm here...in the bathroom."

"I've found it!" he yelled.

"Found what?" Anette snapped back as she emerged from the bathroom wrapping herself with a linen toga, her hair dripping wet. She was startled when she found him naked. He hugged her gratefully and was so excited telling her that he wouldn't be able to solve the puzzle if she didn't urge him to take a bath. She felt his happiness as well as his manhood growing satisfying hard as his body pressed against her. Suddenly she felt she wanted sex. However, Archimedes appeared as he was into nothing but the crown.

He wasted no time testing his hypothesis. Placing a jar in a dish, he filled it to the brim with water. As he lowered the lump of gold into the jar, water spilled into the dish, which he then weighed. Repeating the experiment with the crown he found more water was displaced. The crown was bigger than it should have been. Because the goldsmith had adulterated the gold with silver, he made a larger crown to make up the weight.

Anette watched his experiment as well as his mighty equipment hanging limply now between his legs. "Archie," she called him and he liked the name. "I'll finish my bath, I was just starting when you came in. I've cleaned some mess around here."

"I noticed. Thanks. I haven't finished my bath too," Archimedes said happily. "I'm so excited about the crown."

"You can join me if you want to. It'll be more exciting," she said smiling sweetly at him.

"Sounds fun to me. I'll follow you," he said and cracked a wide grin and returned to his experiment.

Finally, Archimedes entered the bathroom and found Anette soaking in the tub. "You're right, the king will be happy when he heard this news," he said and stepped into the tub.

"You are a genius Archie," she said staring at his coal black eyes. After awhile, he moved his lips to her and soon their lips locked. When he broke the kiss, Anette began scrubbing him and the erotic fun ensued. The kind of soap if it was called one didn't suit her but it served its purpose though. Anette shoved her problems in the back of her mind. She decided to be amused at the moment's joy.

When Archimedes rose from the tub his full erection stared at her. "A genius needs some reward. Would you like me to polish your truncheon?" she said smoothing up her palms on each of his thighs. Before he could answer, she pushed back his foreskin until the head bulged out. "Your crown is beautiful," she said and licked her lips as if she was preparing to eat a delicious treat. She squeezed the shaft hard. "Don't come yet till I tell you," she said and kissed the tip and teasingly licked under it while gazing up at him. She plunged her mouth into his, moving her mouth back and forth and Archimedes groaned in utter bliss.

The passion continued as they stepped out of the tub and Anette laid down on the fluffy cloth spread on the floor. Archimedes hovered on top of her, kissed her from lips to pubes until he was on top of her enjoying every single moment of making love to her. Soon she came and so did he and they were both transported into that delightful place where lovers reside.

"I'll have to go to the palace and speak to the king today," Archimedes said. "Can I come along?" she asked. "Why not? You are my inspiration," he enthused.

"Then what shall I wear?"

"You can wear your clothes. I can explain that you came from a different world and in a different time."

"No, find me clothes that are suitable to face your king," Anette suggested. "I want to look beautiful before the king."

"Ok, I'll bring you to the bath house. There is a parlor there that specializes on making rich Greek women looked beautiful," Archimedes said.

"Make love to me again, Archie," she said.

"Oh, I think I will not be able to get it up. Let's do it after we've come home from the palace."

"Yes, you can. I'll make you hard again. Just relax and lie down." Then she played mouth music to his truncheon and before long he was hard again. He couldn't believe it. She mounted him straddling his hips letting his hard member slide along her damp nest. Then she kissed all over his face, even licking his ears. Drowning him with her passionate desire drove him wild. He didn't realize that a woman could do this to a man and it was mind-boggling not to mention that it made him feel more virile to come again for the second time.

In the evening Archimedes and Anette faced the king. Anette was dressed splendidly in Greek fashion but with a touch of her own in make-up and hairstyle as she was given complete freedom at the parlor. The king was more than pleased to meet her that when he reached to kiss her hand, he said: "Gosh...the gods must have spent more time with you," after eyeing her particularly sensuous body.

As she gazed up to the handsome king, an image of a man flashed in her mind. The man was in his late thirties and looked very much like the king. He wore a goatee and a race track suit. The name King was written across his left chest. She heard a voice announcing Aaron King as the winner of some car race in Indianapolis. Perhaps this Aaron was her lover from where she came from. And the king's name was Hieron—King Hieron. What a bloody coincidence! She mumbled under her breath. Aaron continued flashing in her mind, and he was fucking her on the hood of a Ferrari. She could feel his nine-inch solid cock battering her to ecstatic frenzy. The king couldn't take his eyes off her and she was flushed. The image was vivid she could see the wanton expression of her lover as his cock made deep strokes into her slick pussy. She looked back to the king and the expression on his face was priceless.

Archimedes told the king his discovery of the crown that indeed it was adulterated. He showed his experiment and the king was convinced. Among those who watched was the goldsmith who made the crown. As the king thanked Archimedes, the palace guards removed the goldsmith and slit his throat.

Anette was bewildered. The attraction of the king was forceful. She could feel it between her legs; hot flames licking her there and once more she was hot, hotter than when she was making it out with Archimedes.

Part of herself was revealing. Fame, money, men and sex attracted her wherever she goes. She knew that not for long, she would be crowned as the Queen—not just another beauty queen that men adored but the King's queen. And definitely she would rule beside the king.

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers
12