Archive 101 - Dawn of Femdom Ch. 00

Story Info
Brief history on the beginning of the femdom world.
1.2k words
3.79
21.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intofdom
intofdom
194 Followers

Archive-101- Dawn of the Femdom world.

Archive 101 from the year 2150.

This classified document would serve as a short history of the growth of the female dominated world as we know of today.

I will also be analyzing the life of a few test subjects in the year 2150, beginning from Archive 102.

Let us begin.

*******************

Year 2063:

It was late in the year 2063 that scientists successfully began producing engineered babies. This was possible by genetically programming sperms with high precision to engineer babies of one's choice. The program was however shut down permanently even before the year 2064 began due to widespread protests.

The technology however was never lost. A powerful business woman who shall be referred to as Ann got her hands on technology. In her facility sprawling thousands of hectares, she secretly continued the process with the help of a team of female scientists who believed in her goals.

She believed she was a visionary who was chosen to lead the world to the right path, though some people in the world had already called her a psychopath.

Her program was specifically aimed at engineering the future in which females ruled the world and males existed only to serve them. She initiated a project called Project-F.

In the summer of 2064, her team engineered their first baby by genetically modifying a sperm to produce a strong woman, with all the characteristics considered to be superior at that time. The female was supposed to be huge and as strong as a man. At the same time, her sexual features were to be strongly enhanced to show she was a woman. The female genitalia were re-engineered in such a way that internal stimulation was drastically reduced. This would deter the females from seeking a male penis in them. Instead they would chose other females. The brain was to be hardwired to be confident and inherently dominating.

The zygote was chosen to be implanted into a surrogate mother in April 2064.

Within one year, the baby whom Ann subsequently named Eve was born.

With the successful production of an engineered baby, Ann set her sights on her next mission; to engineer a male. The male was supposed to be short, weak and frail. The sexual organs were almost non existent. The size would prevent males from penetrative sex, complementing their female counterparts' lack of internal nerve endings. The sex organs of the male would produce sperm which would result in a child of the strong female type every three out of four times. This would ensure a rapid fall in male population.

The process was repeated as with Eve, and in 9 months a new male baby was born. Ann felt the boy should be named Adam, since this would rewrite history according to her.

Eve and Adam were subject to several tests and the team of biologists confirmed that the babies were healthy and precisely as required.

The biggest challenge would however be the introduction of the system into the outside world.

A high level plan was set up. The first phase would be the introduction of politicians into the government who would see to it that the genetic engineering program would never be restarted in the future. Such an attempt may be made to correct the female to male sex ratio which would occur as a result of Project-F. This should be considered unethical as they had recently stated in the year 2063.

The second part of the plan included a synthetic sperm that resembled what was going to be produced by Adam when he comes of age. The sperm would be introduced into latex that went into producing condoms. The largest latex production site was owned by Ann. The factory produced 80 per cent of the latex that was supplied to different condom companies.

The synthetic sperm was designed such that it activated only in the vicinity of nearby regular sperm and remained dormant otherwise. Thus with at least one protected sex a couple had, the sperm would be introduced into the female. When the couple finally decide to have unprotected sex, the synthetic sperm would attach to the egg first and produce the required female child.

*******************

Year 2084:

Eight years after its initiation, the latex modification had been stopped so as not to be traced.

Within a mere twenty years, Project-F had spread like a virus through out the world. Scientists frantically began to try and find what was wrong.

They believed it was a strong genetic modification of the human gene. However they were still puzzled and suspicious by its rapid spread. They believed the gene could have been carried by a virus and probably spread by mosquitoes. Little did they know it all began artificially.

A large fraction of the children born were females. A rough estimate would state that 80 percent were females.

More studies and research followed.

A futile proposal was made as expected to restart the genetic engineering program. the government stuck to its decision to shut it down.

The world had also changed a lot in the twenty years since Project-F. The females born outperformed the males in every aspect. The girls displayed strong leadership qualities and quickly led even normally born children. In Sports, art and even science the girls outperformed the boys.

A gradual power shift was beginning to be seen. The youth was being led by the females.

*******************

Later years:

A financial crisis and political rivalry in the year 2091 caused the world to question the men in power. A new government which was predominantly comprised of women, in support of the recent gender power shift was formed.

The pro- woman government believed that the world needs to change its view on women.

Girls and women were supported to ascend to power in different fields.

By the year 2100, the world was popularly said to be at a new beginning. 36 years after the secret introduction of Project-F. The youth were comprised of a large population of the super females. The culture had changed. The women were attracted to each other while, the males were considered inferior. Women controlled almost everything. Women teamed up. Violence against men was quite common. Women almost always married other women.

In the sexual aspect, Some women decided to have sex with a random man solely for the purpose of producing an offspring. A large majority of the women couples preferred sperm banks. They had no attraction to the inferior men of their age.

The under performing males were largely unemployed. Most tasks were done by women with extreme ease. The gradual decline of the male population and unemployment forced the males to take up the lowest menial works in the world. Some special males were selected to keep the sperm banks running. The remaining performed unimportant jobs. All submissive males born through Project-F showed a very loyal admiration and servitude to the females. Some even showed an extreme sense of submissiveness that they enrolled to be pets of some well placed rich women.

The world had truly changed.

*******************

This new world was filled with different key subjects. The experience of a couple Alice and Christy and their pet Steve from different viewpoints will be present in Archive-102 which will follow soon.

intofdom
intofdom
194 Followers