Arctic Clipper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass exploded in an anal orgasm that I had only read about. I gripped Jimmy with my anal muscles holding him deep. I thrust hard into Ann who also had a loud orgasm, she screamed as her orgasm spilled from her body. Jimmy came in me at that moment and I spewed into Ann again. We spent ourselves thoroughly, completely, and willingly for each other. It was the most intense and mutually shared moment of our lives. We remained joined as our bodies recovered.

When our senses returned and we saw the clock, we realized over an hour had passed. Blissfully content, we separated from sexual union and took places on the mats in front of the fire. We hugged and kissed and groped and touched as we felt the heat from the fire warm us as deeply as sex had warmed us.

We drank more wine and quickly realized how hungry we were for food.

**********

We supped on steak and potatoes, green beans and hot rolls. We were a trio of neighbors surviving one of nature's most violent winter storms together. Moreover, we were discovering our desire for each other. Already, I had delved into the world of gay sex and found it exciting. Ann was an exciting sex partner with no inhibitions. In the final analysis, we uncovered how much we cared for the other's welfare through this Arctic blast and over the next day and a half; we practiced more welfare and planned a summer trip together.

12