Arctic Heat

Story Info
Plane crash brings two strangers together.
515 words
2.61
26k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plaidskirt
plaidskirt
112 Followers

Kevin couldn't wait to get back home. He had been out of town for two weeks on business. Although he didn't have a wife or a family yet, he did miss the nice weather and familiar faces.

He wasn't sure if he had made the right decision in taking the cheaper, smaller plane. He felt uneasy during the entire flight.

Soon, the plane was caught in a snowstorm. It shook and the pilot lost control. The plane crashed into a mountain range.

Kevin stood up and looked around. It was a truly horrific scene. All twenty passengers were dead. Their lifeless blood streamed down their faces. He wondered how this happened. Everyone else was dead, but he was okay. It seemed impossible. He sat back down in his seat, stunned.

He only got up when he heard noises near the back. "Hello, is someone alive?" He walked, following the sounds. Finally, his eyes landed on a young woman. She was trembling, but alive. Alive!

She looked at him with uncertainty. "My, my father died."

"I'm sorry. Are you alright?"

"I'll be fine. What are we going to do?"

"I don't know. Let's find some blankets."

Kevin searched the plane for blankets, and found a few. Eventually, he decided he'd need to take some coats from the passengers.

"I'm Julie."

"I'm Kevin. It's a pleasure to meet you." He sighed, what a stupid thing to say. She was probably injured, they might never get home, and her father died. A pleasure to meet you? Darn.

"You too."

He moved a few of the bodies to the front. He didn't want to have to look at them. Then, he brought Julie to the area he had cleared in the back. He wrapped a blanket around her. "Thank you." Soon she stopped shivering, and she seemed to be falling asleep.

He thought she looked beautiful. Her hair was long and light brown. She had a full, narrow pink mouth and arched eyebrows. She was quite tall and fairly pale. He wondered how old she was, maybe nineteen or twenty, he thought.

Unfortunately, it grew colder with nightfall. The wind was howling.

Julie woke up and turned to him. "We're going to freeze."

"No, no we won't."

"How can we possibly survive like this?"

"Well, once they realize the plane is missing, they'll use radar or something to figure out we're here. We can eat the food in the back."

"But we're going to freeze!"

"Do you want to survive?"

"Of course."

"If we uh, have sex, it will produce enough heat for us to live."

Julie stared at him with big green eyes. She took a deep breath, "Alright."

They stripped. Then, Kevin climbed on top of Julie. They covered their bodies with the clothes. He kept himself pressed against her the entire time.

His body was so warm compared to the cold blankets. About ten minutes into it, Kevin grunted out, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

And they did love each other. They did get back home, but not until their Hawaiian honeymoon was over.

plaidskirt
plaidskirt
112 Followers