Ardens Imperium Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The priestess put her hand on the middle of Tertius' chest, eyes still locked, and pushed him backward. They walked in step together, the general's fingers still inside her, until the back of Tertius' knees found the chair his uncle had been in moments before. Tertius sat, and Roxolana settled into his lap, her knees on his thighs, purring. She brought her lips to his again, and he worked his fingers around inside her, juices leaking down his hand.

She broke their kiss and slid off the general's fingers, dismounting from his lap and kneeling in front of him. The priestess never took her eyes from Tertius's as she deftly unlaced the braccae, sliding the warm trousers down his legs.

Only then did Roxolana break her gaze, looking down to see what had been revealed. Tertius watched his lover's face, watched as it was overwhelmed with lust and hunger, and he smiled.

He thanked the Gods, not for the first time, for making his ancestors potent and virile; his maternal grandfather was renowned for rivaling Priapus in equipment and demeanor, all hubris aside. His uncle Lucius also shared the gift; one could not campaign together so long without that sort of revelation.

Roxolana licked her lips, and reached out with both hands to lightly caress the general's long, thick cock, fingertips dancing along his impressive shaft. It stood completely rigid in front of her, pulsing occasionally as she ran her hands over it, smearing the precum that oozed from its tip and using the liquid as lubricant.

Tertius watched her massage his cock, and groaned as she worked him. She was an expert in every sense, but didn't have the detachment of a whore; she wanted his cock, needed it, and that knowledge inflamed him.

Finally, as if she could hold back no more, she attacked his cock with her tongue, first slapping the member across her cheek as she licked the base and his balls, cupping the shaft with both hands and rubbing it along her face, moaning. She licked up his cock, swirling her tongue around feverishly.

Grasping the shaft with both hands, she pulled down his foreskin to expose the head of his cock. She again locked her sparkling emerald gaze with his, and put the head into her mouth, flattened tongue massaging along the underside of his great tip.

The general groaned loudly, and Roxolana fed his massive cock into her mouth slowly but without stopping, until he felt his shaft pierce her throat. She held him in her mouth and throat for what felt like an eternity, tongue swirling, throat massaging, until she finally pulled back for air.

She clasped his cock with both hands, twisting them in opposite directions and pumping his shaft.

"I can feel the Goddess smiling upon us, Drusus," she cooed. "Prophecy is upon me. We must join together in prayer to Her and she will give us Sight."

Quickly, Roxolana stood and spun, positioning herself so her wet opening was above Tertius's iron shaft. She looked over her shoulder into Tertius's eyes, long black hair framing her face wildly, and spread herself open. Slowly, she lowered herself onto him, and his thick cock pierced her wetness. She moved down his shaft slowly, taking him into her, filling herself and groaning in a deep, husky resonance.

Finally, she sat fully onto him, and took a deep breath. She arched her back, bringing her head back to rest on his shoulder and her hands to the arms of the chair, and then started to bounce on his cock.

Tertius moved his hands to her waist, aiding her rise and fall with his strong arms. He lifted her, and then forced her back down onto him, increasing the pace with each thrust. He felt his tip dragging along her inner wall, and she squealed each time he bottomed out inside her. He watched her lithe body impale itself on him, the gentle lines and soft curves rippling where her shoulders, back, and hips transitioned one into another perfectly.

Roxolana thanked Venus for the incredible pleasure radiating through her body. She had taken many lovers, more than she could remember, but this man made her feel like no other ever had. His incredible, rock-hard shaft stretched her. She could feel every nerve inside her tingle, every vein, bump, and ridge of his cock, every tremble she made as she rode him, and thanked the Goddess for placing her with him.

Tertius slammed her down upon himself, and then moved his hands from her waist to her full, round breasts. Cupping them, he rolled her pointy nipples between his fingers, and began to tongue her neck in that little spot that drove her wild, just below the jaw line.

Roxolana felt a jolt shoot through her body as he pinched and teased her breasts, and she began to grind on his cock, intensely driving his point into her most sensitive inner spots.

"It is coming," she said tremulously. "I am coming!"

She let out a high-pitched wail, and Tertius felt her hot, steaming cunt clamp down on him. Her muscles milked his thick cock, trying to pull him further into her, and he could feel his testicles begin to boil.

He held onto her full breasts, roughly grasping them in his callused hands. The priestess began to shake and tremble on his cock, and he exploded into her, grunting with passion.

Roxolana's eyes shot open as his semen flooded into her. A sweet clarity crashed through her brain while she continued in rapture, pleasure hitting her in wave after wave.

"They will come at night, with no moon to reveal them," the priestess said, in a voice not entirely her own. "They will be certain of their deception. Let them come in, break them, then follow the survivors to the golden treasure they can no longer protect. Be wary: these spoils cause men to kill!"

12