Are We Bad?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Night, Joshy," she said, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "See you in the morning."

7

The next day was the last of our trip. Amy was up early and in an exceptionally good mood. She was almost manic. When I emerged from the tent she was eating breakfast on a beach chair but leapt up to greet me.

"Joshy!" she said, kissing me on the cheek. "Want some pancakes?'

"Sure," I said, a little bleary-eyed.

She proceeded to feed them to me in forkfuls, watching as I chewed each bite.

The four of us had planned a family hike to the lookout point at the top of the canyon. I spent the early part of this walk thinking about Amy's one-woman show from the night before. At one point the memory grew so intense it began to noticeably arouse me. I was only wearing a pair of tennis shorts and had to think of something mundane to make the bulge go away. This is where a guy is supposed to think about his sister to make his erection go down, I thought to myself, smiling.

It was as if Amy could read my mind. She came up beside me and stuffed something into the pocket of my shorts. The hike was a continual climb to the summit but not so steep that it felt like hard work. Rob and Mom were a distance ahead already, having set their own brisk pace. And now Amy ran several feet up the slope ahead of me. She stopped and turned back with a devilish glint in her eye. What was she up to?

I reached into my pocket to see what she had stuffed there. To my astonishment it was her panties. I quickly hid them back in the pocket and looked up at her in shock. She waved back enthusiastically. Turning to her side, she lifted the hem of her mini-dress and flashed me her bare bum.

The rest of the uphill walk was now as thrilling as it was stressful, since I was aware my sister had removed her underwear to titillate me. To make matters worse, it wasn't easy to keep pace with her. She kept bounding up the hill ahead. She would bend down and pick up wildflowers; each time allowing her short dress to 'accidentally' ride up further to reveal more of her naked private parts.

As we got closer to the summit she became bolder still, until she was lifting up her dress to flash me. And not just her ass but front-flashes too. It was too far away to make out in the haze of the sun, but it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

When I tried to return her panties to her at the top of the canyon, she pushed them back into my hands and whispered: "Keep them!"

***

That night Rob cooked us a delicious final meal around the campfire. Mom was getting on so well with him, which made the atmosphere particularly good. And Amy and I were getting on too - our chemistry hadn't been this good for years. Whenever she caught my eye she would raise an eyebrow, flick her tongue or make a suggestive facial expression. It was clear she was flirting with me and not particularly discreetly.

I couldn't wait for my last night with her in our tent. I kept yawning and asking if everyone was as tired as me from the hike. Interestingly, I didn't feel trepidatious anymore. At least, not about the fact we were siblings; there is always trepidation in love.

I remember my heart pounding that night as I zipped up the tent from inside. We stripped into our sleepwear and as we were about to climb into our sleeping bags, she said: "It's chilly tonight. Shall we zip them together?"

It wasn't cold - or at least no colder than the previous eight nights - but it was hardly something I was going to point out.

"Why not?" I said, as casually as I could. My soul felt like it was going to explode.

The sleeping bags were zipped together into a double and we climbed inside. Amy was still in her underwear and I was in my t shirt and shorts. She turned off the kerosene lamp and we lay side by side in the dark, our warm bodies separated by the merest of space. I could sense the proximity of her flesh on mine. I wondered if the beating of my heart was as audible as it seemed.

She began rummaging around beneath the sleeping bag and, brushing passed my shin, removed her underwear and then her shirt, until I was lying within inches of her naked body.

"What about yours?" she said, tugging at the waistband of my shorts.

I wasn't as elegant as her in taking mine off, because the shorts needed to come down while my cock was bolt upright. But soon we were lying naked beside each other in the sleeping bag.

The only sound was the night and our breathing.

"Are we bad?" she asked.

"Of course not," I said.

"How can you be sure??"

"We haven't done anything!"

Her hand searched for mine beneath the sleeping bag and she held it softly. "Remember when we used to sleep together?" she asked.

'Of course."

"I'd pretend I was brave enough to sleep in my bed. But I would always come to yours."

"You had bad dreams," I said.

"Sometimes,' she said. "Sometimes I just wanted to be closer. I always felt safe with you." She turned on her side in the dark to face me. "I still feel safe with you."

"And you're pretty strong without me too."

"Did you know I used to watch you?" she said. "Secretly. Your body. And wonder..."

"Wonder what?"

"If it felt like mine."

I turned onto my side to face her in the dark. "You have the most perfect body," I said. "It makes me sad sometimes you don't know how beautiful you are."

Her hand clasped mine more tightly.

"You are beautiful too," she said. "But you get so in your head about stuff."

"I know," I said.

"Things don't have to be such a big deal. Let your mind go and your body will know to do." I felt her arms slide around my neck and the sweet warmth of her breath draw close to mine. "You have to listen to me carefully Joshy, okay?" she whispered.

"Yes." My teeth were chattering, even though I was warm.

"This is not something that can happen again, apart from this once. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said breathlessly.

"But this once...' she said, and she placed my hand in her thick hair, "let's make a secret we will keep forever."

And I felt the dizzying softness of her lips press against mine. And then we were passionately kissing. All our pent-up desire unleashed. She was not just accepting of my love, she wanted me. She broke away to kiss down the side of my neck, her fingers caressing my back. My hands explored the warm flesh of her tiny arms and breasts. The whole time her intoxicating scent consumed me.

"I want you so badly," I confessed.

"I know," she said. "I'm inside your mind."

I gripped her ass. My hands found the thin folds of soft flesh that had driven me crazy that day in the creek. They found her abdomen that I had lusted after on the sofa that winter night. And they found her secret place, that I had longed for most all.

I put my hand between her legs. She was soaking wet. Her breathing intensified and her hips began to buck against my palm. I was masturbating my own sister. And she was already about to tip over the edge. She started shaking. Her narrow hips thrusting her crotch deeper into my palm, trying to draw my fingers deeper inside her. She was having an orgasm. And I was the one making it happen - her own brother, whose loving hand she had tenderly held all these years. Now that hand was making her cum while our mother slept a few feet away.

"Shhh," I had to remind her tenderly.

"I can't control it."

"I want to taste you," I said.

I lowered myself into the sleeping bag and lifted her hips towards my face, setting her pussy down onto my mouth. I began to lick. She started to cum almost immediately. Her breathing sped up, followed by an urgent panting. Her thighs clamped around my neck. Her entire body was contracting. Her arms were outstretched as if they couldn't reach far enough for the earth. Her back was arched like a flame. She froze and purred with bliss for an extended moment, before her body relaxed.

I gripped her hips and continued to kiss and lick her. I was insatiable for my sister's sweet pussy. Before long she began to moan and writhe more actively onto my tongue. Pretty soon she was riding my face again, her hips thrusting her little cunt into my mouth. When the next orgasm struck, she became paralyzed; her entire body suspended for a moment in time, just the tiniest cluck emitting from her throat. I gripped her ass as if it were the only thing preventing her from drifting off into space. After a few dying convulsions, her limbs loosened, one by one, and she relaxed, collapsed, on top of me like molten wax.

She shifted her body down into the sleeping bag, found my face in the darkness with her lips and kissed me passionately, no doubt tasting her own sweet cum on her brother's tongue.

She was in tears by the time she spoke: "It's like I'm guiding you with my mind," she said.

We lay holding one another and kissing for some time before she made an unexpected move to turn on the lamp. The arrival of light was a shock to the eyes and took some adjustment. I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked when her face came into focus. Her sun-bleached hair was enormous and disheveled, her delicate cheekbones flushed red. And a devastating just-fucked look in her eye. It was the look of someone who loved me deeply and needed me urgently. I felt like I held her soul in my hands.

"You are my beautiful boy," she whispered. "I want you to make love to me. But I'm going to make you cum first so you'll last longer."

It was so like her to have a bossy plan. She also knew my body better than I did. Had she sensed my cock was throbbing so much at that moment it was about to explode? She let the sleeping bag fall away and maneuvered me onto my knees.

She took a moment to study my erection. "You have the most beautiful cock I have ever seen," she said. She licked the underside of its length, before letting her soft lips close around the tip. She didn't move but held me in her mouth, her tongue lapping at my glans.

I kept thinking I was about to cum, and it was as though she sensed it each time. She would pause and allow me to slip from her mouth, for no other purpose it seemed than to wait for my impending orgasm to subside, when she would close her lips around me again. Could she read my mind?

There had been occasions when we were younger where we would appear to share the same exact thought, or speak in unrehearsed unison. But this was new. It was like she was inside my nervous system, edging me to orgasm with as much careful awareness as I had myself. She had not even touched my cock yet with her hands. I think she knew this would tip me over the edge.

After a few short but exhilarating minutes of watching her savor the taste of my cock, she appeared to decide it was time to empty my balls. She gripped my shaft for the first time with her fist and gave it three pumps into her mouth. It was all I needed to shoot a torrent of sperm deep into her throat. I came so hard and for so long that she couldn't swallow it all, letting some of the bounty spill from the side of her lips. But she valiantly tried to drink all of her brother's cum. And when it was too much, she released my cock from her mouth and let me spurt the rest over her chin.

By the time I was done, my knees were wobbly. It felt like my life force had been transferred into her mouth. But my cock was still rigid and thick - something she had apparently predicted better than me. She wiped the goo from her face with her wrist and turned around onto all fours. She looked back at me, her little ass and pussy thrust toward me. It was quite clear what she wanted me to do.

"You have to be so careful, ok?" she whispered. "But you don't have to be gentle."

It was tricky to get the correct angle to enter her because my cock was so vertically hard. I had to tilt forward on my knees so that my torso was aligned with her slender back. We were so well lubed by the fluids we had conjured forth that when my cock nudged the outer folds of her pussy, its length slid inside with ease, filling her to the brim in one movement.

It was an otherworldly bliss I cannot describe. Her head bowed at the sensation like she was in reverence. She released a quiet howl of pleasure that seemed to arise from somewhere deep within. And as I held her ass in my palms for leverage, I began to fuck my sister. And fuck her desperately, like we were a couple of dogs.

The sensation was overwhelmingly real but like a dream at the same time. It felt vivid and yet somehow unreachable. As if the world was suspended, or had fallen off its axis. This was my living fantasy, taking place in real time. The once-impossible object of my forbidden lust; the final object of my agonizing desire.

Everything I had felt until this moment, every fantasy I had furnished - from my behavior at Christmas and the previous summer in the creek, to my spying on her that night with Max. Without my realizing, it had all been quantumly-sliding towards this moment. My sister and I in intimate physical union. It was our destiny. I was as close to her, not just as I had ever been, but as I ever could be.

I was able to hold on for a surprising amount of time. It felt like I was being puppeteered by her - as though she was in control of the movement of my hips, whether I slowed down or sped up, how much pressure I used to thrust. Within a few minutes she started grabbing handfuls of the sleeping bag beneath us. I pressed my thumb against the button of her asshole. She started to have a full-body orgasm that rippled through my cock and into my entire body.

It was too much. I pulled out and shot thick ropes of cum across her back and thighs, painting her ass and cunt in her brother's seed. I will never forget the vision of her two tight holes drowning in my semen. This beautiful girl; my own blood. My darling sister, drenched in my cum.

I knew I would never feel another love like this. I was too starry eyed and blissed out that night to really think about the fact it might be my last night with her, as well as my first. When I fell asleep, which was almost immediately, I felt the sensation it wouldn't have mattered if I never woke again.

She had left the tent before me the next morning. I went to find her at the creek but she wasn't there. I noticed her things had been loaded into the car already, even though we weren't due to leave for another hour.

When she finally appeared, she had been on a walk. I saw that she was quiet and distant - not angry, which I almost would have preferred - but detached. As though her battery had worn down, or a part of her was broken.

I didn't drive us home, Rob did. Amy and I sat together on the backseat, separated by an icebox. She went to bed before I had bought the last of the bags in.

The next morning I woke up late and learned she had gone for another walk. This one was more of a marathon because she arrived home seven hours later, when she tried to quickly go straight to bed.

"Amy?" I said.

"What?" she said, almost irritated.

I was stood in the doorway and didn't know the answer to the question.

I wanted so desperately to connect with her. But she was not there anymore. Instead I smiled, and hoped she couldn't see the tears forming in my eyes.

"Nothing," I said. "I mean... I get it."

She paused for a moment and looked at me. "Thanks Josh. And you know, just because I have to do this..." And her own eyes now filled with tears. "It doesn't mean I can't remember. Or that I don't..."

What was she going to say? She stopped herself and tried feebly to smile again, but her eyes wouldn't meet mine this time.

If they had she would have seen I was in pieces.

***

The following day I discovered she had left unexpectedly for her Dad's. I asked Mom why, over and over, but the only answer she gave was that Amy had said she'd be bored hanging around the house with me for the rest of the summer.

"Not in a mean way," Mom said. "Just, you know, she's a young, beautiful girl. There's a big world out there, and I think she gets lonely. The two of you are not Lagoonies anymore."

I was crushed. Even if it was just the cover story she had given to Mom. I didn't know how to respond. I took the bag of trash from its receptacle and carried it out to the trash cans. As I stepped outside, a glorious sunset filled the horizon, as though the whole sky was on fire.