Are We Human? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so easy, you know that?" she asked gleefully.

"Yes, Lady Sparrow," her slave replied.

"So easy to wind up," she crooned. "So easy to break down."

She hooked a finger under his shirt collar and pulled him up from the tree. He stumbled forward and swayed before her, still uneasy, half-awake on his feet.

"Kneel."

The slave bent his knees and touched them to the cement. Lady Sparrow positioned her hips in front of his face.

"Kiss."

The slave pushed his face into the pleats of her dress and extended his pursed mouth to her vulva, encased in elegant shrouds. Feeling his lips on her naked wet flesh was secondary to her true concern: his uninhibited devotion. The tickling of her nerves had nothing on the knowledge of his absolute loyalty. With one hand and a few caustic words, she had turned the timid boy into a willing exhibitionist. Sometimes her abilities surprised even her.

"Up."

The slave pulled himself off the sidewalk. Lady Sparrow pinched his chin gently between her two fingers, gave his vacant eyes one more inspection, then returned his kiss.

"Take me home, angel."

The angel nodded, and the pair resumed their journey down Mayer Avenue to Drew's house on Dendro. Abby placed her hand on the back of his neck and stroked his colorful skin.

Lindsay Thomas, 55 years, living at 672 Mayer Avenue for 26 of them, watched them walk down her road. It seemed like the world was falling apart a little more every day; now the filth and immorality was finally making its way to her own neighborhood, into her very life. There were no words for what she had seen, but by goodness, she would find them once Albert came back from the golf course. She placed her hand on Sampson's head and scratched him behind his golden ear, unable to look away from the spot where the two bizarre children had desecrated each.

"I just don't understand people anymore," she confided in her pet. "Where did it all go so wrong?"

She thought about it until Albert came home, and well into the night.

Drew's house, like Abby's, failed to escape the ordinary. It was similar in its single floor design, but it was slightly larger to make space for the third bedroom that Abby's house lacked. The front door was carved out of light brown wood, and the house had a brighter exterior in a faint shade of blue; it lacked any sort of floral arrangement, and Drew couldn't help but feel domestically underdressed as he and Abby stepped off the sidewalk. He produced his keys, left overnight in his pocket, and unlocked the front door.

"So this is where Drew Lawson lays his weary head," Abby observed.

"And Terry and Nathan, to be fair," he clarified.

"And whichever lucky girls and boys the three of you bring around."

"Girls for Nathan. Terry goes for either, but he's been into boys lately."

"I know how he feels."

After a pause, she added, "and what about you, hm? Any boys for you?"

Drew thought about Henry.

"I've never thought about it before."

Abby shrugged her shoulders.

"It's the future, my dear, you're free to explore your options," she informed him.

"I appreciate the offer, but I think I've got enough exploring going on at the moment," he responded.

"Oh, darling," she said with a slight laugh. "You have no idea."

She turned her face and pointed to her cheek, and Drew gave her a kiss.

"Stay in touch, baby," she instructed. "Behave while I'm away."

"Will do, Lady Sparrow," her pet replied.

After a smile and another kiss, Drew disappeared inside his house. He crept to his bedroom, not yet ready to answer the myriad of questions that his recent activity and current appearance would undoubtedly invite from Terry and Nathan. He shut the door as quietly as he could and, once alone, returned to the mirror.

"You look cute," the reflection told him, running a hand over his slut marks. "She made you look so cute."

Abby lingered by the front door, then sighed and dived back into the mundane misery of the real world. Somewhere in the darkness of her mind, a scorned Lady Sparrow was making plans for the doomed little boy.