Are We Human? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I panicked," he admitted meekly. "I didn't even realize what I was doing until I had already showed them."

"Well, you sure picked the most dramatic fucking way of telling them. And yet, I suppose that's what theatre parties are all about."

Abby pulled her dress off and tossed it on the chair, before kicking away her shoes and peeling off her stockings. Drew watched her lazy stripping in awe; Abby, meanwhile, climbed into bed and sprawled out, as though her limbs were tied to the four corners.

"Get naked and grab a condom," she instructed, eyes shut comfortably.

Drew was frozen on the spot.

"You mean... you want me to..."

"I mean what I said, bitch. I'm not repeating myself," she snapped without opening her gaze.

The servant scrambled out of his clothes, spare for the ears and the pocket watch. Abby cracked open an eye to inspect him, then laughed at the sight.

"You can lose the costume, boy. But I think I'm gonna keep the name."

She sighed to herself, "'Bunny.' How precious."

The ears and the pocket watch fell to the pile. Drew reached into the bedside table and pulled out a third condom. He looked into the drawer and saw many more where that one had come from.

"They're not all for you, bunny. I just couldn't let Carly be the only one here to know what your dick feels like. It's a special occasion. Better savor it."

She licked her fingers and started rubbing her clit, readying herself for her boytoy. He sat at the foot of the bed and watched her for a while. He didn't want to believe it. Stop, don't get excited for what must certainly be another one of Lady Sparrow's games; you'll always lose. She would bring him to the brink, get him as close to the Sun as possible, and then melt the wax in his wings to concuss him down to Earth.

But he watched her fingers swirl around and saw the way her body responded, and he knew that he was hopeless. The pads of her fingers ran through the blossoming wetness, and he realized that if his primary deadly sin was lust, then second place had to belong to envy. Twisted game or not, Lady Sparrow had offered him an invitation. Those didn't come around for everyone, but for some reason, she felt he deserved one.

The latex descended down his revived hunger. Drew knelt between her legs and pressed the head of his cock against her sopping vulva. Mistress cooed. Her fingers raised in the air, beckoning for an eager cleaning that came without hesitation. He licked every drop from her fingers, drinking in a flavor that, once foreign, had become an addiction. The withdrawals would be too excruciating to withstand; Drew would have no choice but to get his fix every day from now on.

"Lady Sparrow, may I please have sex with you?" he requested, humble yet confident for a worshipper at the altar.

She slid her pointer finger in and out of his suckling mouth while the other painted heart tapped her chin.

"Do you feel that you've earned the privilege?" she asked.

Drew took a light hold of her hand and tapped her extended pointer finger against his chin.

"All that matters is whether you feel I've earned it, Lady Sparrow," he answered. "Though I do hope you think I have."

She resumed control of her raised hand and poked him on the painted nose.

"I do."

In those two words, Drew became the luckiest sub in the world. He pushed the tip inside her; Lady Sparrow's legs coiled around his waist and eased the timid cock in further. The expression on his face disintegrated into ecstatic wonder almost immediately. His mistress nurtured his reverence in the beating of her eyelashes, the parting of her thin lips, and a lasting sigh. Soon, their bases met, the full length of the boy inside her. Lady Sparrow's legs held him still, allowing herself the moment to narrow her gaze at the bewildered plaything she had ensnared.

"Who owns this dick, bunny?" she questioned.

"You do, Lady Sparrow."

"And who owns you, bunny?"

"You do, Lady Sparrow."

She nodded, satisfied, and lowered her legs to permit him to continue. Drew pulled out her toy and slid it back in, prompting a low gasp from his mistress that spurred a new onslaught of thrusts. Eagerness was to be expected, of course, when giving such a tremendous gift to such a recent capture, so Lady Sparrow both anticipated and tolerated his quick pounding. Her body could handle him; he was of decent size, yes, but he was weak, and he was afraid of her. She could and did laugh off his frantic, bunny-rabbit brand of fucking.

"Oh, you're adorable! Your cock is so cute inside me, my little pet."

Her sugary derision only incited his madness. The possessive hold of her pussy made nearly every stroke feel terminal, but she could swallow him with ease. His pushes hardly phased her while the mere sensation of her reduced him to rubble. That sense of insignificance drove his submissive side wild, and the rabid thrusting continued. His innate, primal desire for her manifested in the emphatic push and pull and push, each minute motion making him pant. Lady Sparrow, meanwhile, continued to shrug him off.

"I know you can't take anymore, bunny. I can feel your pathetic cock throbbing for me. Isn't it amazing how effortless it is for me to make you cum?"

It was amazing. Even when his fervor finally got something resembling a moan out of her, she still kept on a smirk that wavered between patronizing and outright wicked. It truly appeared effortless for her to receive him, despite the massive willpower it took for him to keep his climax at bay. Both parties knew he didn't exactly have that willpower in spades, but Drew wanted to endure. At this point, he was aware enough to recognize when he was in the merciful eye of her storm; the opportunity to enjoy the majesty of her pussy would not be frequent in his life. He would need to earn this.

"You feel so good, Lady Sparrow! Th-thank you for fucking me!"

So he would earn it. He would be obedient and loyal, always doing what he was told and always feeling blessed to do it. All tasks completed with dedication. All commands accepted without question. Drew would be the perfect pet, the perfect slave, the perfect submissive. Lady Sparrow's bunny would serve her for as long as she wanted.

Drew wasn't sure how long this would be, but Abby did. She felt the notion reaffirmed in every crazed pound, in every squeaking pant, in every wide-eyed look that granted her insight into his soul. It was nothing she hadn't seen before. His soul belonged to her, after all; of course she had pored over its contents. Inside, she had found a frail, meager boy who, oddly enough, was imbued with tremendous courage. No other sub would be brave enough to give himself so willingly and completely, but he had something great in him. She wanted to see it grow, and what Lady Sparrow wanted, she always got.

She wanted to get it forever. The arrangement suited Drew just fine.

"Lady Sparrow, I'm so..."

"You were close the second you stuck your prick in me, bunny," she taunted. "Go on and finish already."