Are You A Cop? If So, Would You Tell?

Story Info
A true story, that happened to me.
760 words
2.76
28.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On December 26th 2007, My best friend and I had decided to go strip club hopping.

It was my first visit back to my home town since I moved the Summer before.

We decided to skip the normal strip clubs that we'd normally go to and go to some out of the way places. We got to a little hole in the wall place a few towns over.

The place wasn't run down or anything, but it didn't really come off as a strip club to me.

The place was so cheap, that the dancers had to put quarters into a juke box to get songs to dance to rather then a DJ spinning the music.

Another thing was that a few of the girls had called off so the ones that were there had to do doubletime on stage. Instead of spending five or sex minutes dancing, they'd spend fifteen.

I thought the whole thing was funny. Most of the girls were fuckable, but they weren't model material like the dancers at some of the other places I went to were. I really wanted a lap dance, because I hadn't gotten one in so long.

I sat there with my best friend, just watching the girls dance back and forth and coming around to collect their dollars. I propositioned this nice looking black girl for a lap dance.

She told me she would give me one, but she had to wait until she had some time off stage.

Every time she came around to collect her dollars she'd say.

"Don't you go no where."

I didn't want to, but my best friend was bored and wanted to leave.

"I wanna get one lap dance before we go."

I told him.

Him and I waited for what seemed like an hour or so, and every time the black girl came to me she'd keep saying.

"Don't you go no where."

Finally, she came over and got me. My best friend told me that he'd be out in the truck waiting for me. I followed the dancer into the couch room and she began doing the normal grinding and bumping on me and I was getting very turned on.

She slid her G-string clad pussy against my cock and through my pants I could feel her lips sliding across it.

A few minutes later, the dancer peeked out of the curtain which blocked the couch room off from the main bar area, then she sat next to me.

Without saying a word, she reached down and began undoing my zipper.

"Are you a cop,if so would you tell anyone?" she whispered.

She pulled my cock out and began stroking it. My cock was throbbing hard and I couldn't believe that she was doing this.

A couple of minutes later, the dancer spits into her hand and begins stroking again. I was feeling so good. Every time a song ended,she'd ask if I wanted to keep going. I must have gone through $60.00 or so. I wanted to keep going, but I was no where near close to cumming.

The dancer said something about giving a blowjob but I didn't quite make out exactly what she said.

I had tons of pre-cum oozing but I was probably a half hour away from cumming and I was running out of money.

After about four songs, I told the dancer that I was done and had to go.

She hugged and kissed me and I thanked her for the dance and I headed outside.

When I got into the truck my best friend saw something was "Wrong"

"What's up?" he asked.

"Just go." I told him.

"Why, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Just go, I'll tell you when we're on the road." I told him.

He began to drive and once we were far enough away, I felt comfortable talking about it.

"She gave me a handjob." I told him.

"What?" he asked.

"Yeah man, she gave me a fucking handjob." I told him.

"Man, that's bullshit, why didn't I get hooked up?" He asks.

My best friend was pissed and jealous that I had gotten a handjob.

To be honest, he is much better looking them I am so I guess I was just THE MAN.

My best friend and I hit up another strip club before going home, but sadly, nothing happened at that one.


This was the first time I gotten a handjob from a girl. I have bad luck with girls so that's why I was so surprised by what happened.