Are You a Whore, Aunt?

Story Info
Nephew asks from his aunt a favour.
3.2k words
3.56
51.5k
33
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written in order mainly to amuse you. Hopefully it succeeds. There are no descriptions, only dialogue. Once more my apologies for the poor quality of the language. English is not my mother language.

*****

"Are you a whore, aunt?"

"Excuse me?"

"Are you a whore?"

"How dare you ask me such a thing??!!"

"Does this mean that you are or that you aren't?"

"Certainly I am NOT!"

"Do you know anyone who is a whore?"

"No I don't! I have nothing to do with whores!"

"Pity!"

"Why do you say that? Actually why do you ask me these questions, at first place?"

"Because next week the school is over. So, me and my friends, we decided that it would be nice to have this kind of experience to fuck a whore. We have even collected some money. The problem is that we don't want to fuck a professional whore."

"Why is that?"

"There are many reasons, aunt. At first, if we go to a professional, there will be lots of stress. These women check the watch all the time. We would like something more relaxed and friendly. Somehow we would like to have the feeling that the woman cares for us. That she will take good care of us, instead of just fuck with us and kick us out of the room. Besides, you know how my friends are. I mean, we are not experienced guys. Someone may get completely stressed and his "tool" may be unable to function."

"I see!"

"There is also another thing. If we fuck with a whore, we have to use condoms. All of us, we hate condoms. We are all clean and healthy young men. In fact we have never had sex with any woman so far. Just jerking off."

"Yes, I know all these things, son. You have told me many times. I know all the interesting "adventures" that you and your friends have, while masturbating. You have been fucking all the models and actresses, at least 100 times."

"Exactly! Now it is time to have a real woman. So we decided to invest our money on that. We want a pretty and sexy lady who's going to spend the night with 5 young guys and we are ready to pay her for that."

"I understand that, but why do you ask me?"

"Because you are very pretty and the sexiest of all the other women in town."

"That is very flattering, my boy, and I thank you very much for your compliment. Still I don't see how this could work, supposing that I had accepted your offer. You forget that we are relatives."

"Come on now, aunt! Who's going to bother about that? Do you still have periods? Can you get pregnant?"

"Well..."

"Do you?!!"

"No! Actually I can't get pregnant."

"Then I don't see any problem here. We are both adults, I like you and I love you. I know that you also love me and I hope that you like me too..."

"Of course I like you, baby! You are a very handsome young man!"

"One other reason that I thought of you, is that I know our financial difficulties. You have been working like crazy. Still, we are short of money every month. I feel sorry for you and I want to help you, because I love you so much. Unfortunately I can't go to work yet. This makes me feel so bad."

"Don't feel bad, son. We have everything we need. We have our house, our car, food to eat and clothes to wear."

"I know that but I have heard you many times talking about things that you would have liked to buy."

"All these are extra. Anyway, how much money have you managed to collect?"

"Not too much but good enough, still. 1500."

" 1500??!!"

"Yes!"

"This is a month's salary!"

"I know! That's why I thought, that it would be nice, you to get it! But you are not a whore, so..."

"Well, let's not be that hasty, son!"

"What is that supposed to mean, aunt?"

"Let's think about it, for a while."

"As you wish!"

"You told me that you are 5 guys and you want to spend the night with me."

"Not with you, aunt! With a whore! You told me, you are not a whore!"

"Yes, yes! I know very well what I told you and I still tell you that I am not a whore. I can pretend to be one, though!"

"How can you do that?"

"For 1500 I can pretend to be whatever, baby!"

"That, I understand! But being a whore is not something easy. At least I think so."

"How difficult could it be with 5 young guys, who have no experience?"

"I don't know, aunt! The point is that you have no experience either."

"Hmmm...That is not 100% true!"

"Have you ever been fucking for money?"

"Not for money, no! I remember though one thing that happened long ago. I gave a policeman a blowjob, in order to avoid a high-speed penalty."

"This doesn't make you a whore, aunt!"

"Wait! I also fucked a couple of times the owner of my apartment, because I didn't have money to pay the rent."

"This is closer to being a whore but still, not the same. You have to be paid to fuck, in order to be a whore. That you have never done."

"Actually, now that you mentioned it, I remember one night that I was in a bar with Tina and we got very drunk. Then we placed a bet. Which on of us was going to be the first one to get a stranger to fuck her, for money."

"Did you win?"

"Of course I did! I got that night 100 from the guy and 100 more from Tina!"

"Only 100 from the guy? It doesn't sound much to me!"

"I believe it was a descent sum of money. I just gave him a blowjob."

"This doesn't count! You didn't fuck the guy. Besides you were very drunk. Being a whore means that you fuck willingly with guys."

"Come on, nephew! Don't force me to tell you things that I shouldn't!"

"What do you mean?"

"You know that I left my parents' house when I was very young, don't you?"

"I didn't know that."

"Well, I did! I wanted to be independent, so I went to live in the city."

"You were very brave!"

"I was very stupid, actually. I found myself in a big city, where there was none to help me. I had no education, I didn't know anything to do, in order to get money and I was penniless. So..."

"So, what?"

"I was forced to fuck for money."

"Did you really do it?"

"It was the fastest and easiest way to get good cash."

"Did you do it for long time?"

"For half a year. I managed to collect enough money in order to study in the nurse school. Then I came back here and I started to work in the hospital."

"So you are a whore!"

"No! I have been fucking for money, long ago. I don't do that anymore!"

"Still, you have been a whore."

"Yes, technically I have. But that was long ago."

"Do you mean that you haven't been doing it, never ever, after that?"

"Occasionally there have been some patients that give me small "gifts" in order to offer them some...special services. But this doesn't count."

"Have you been fucking the patients in the hospital, for money?"

"NO! I have been giving only handjobs and blowjobs. I have never fucked anyone."

"Aren't you afraid?"

"I do it always when I am on the nightshift. Then I am alone in the whole department. I am very careful. We do need the money, son. You said it yourself too."

"We do, indeed!"

"I hope that you don't think less of me now."

"Not at all!"

"So, what do you say? Am I good enough for you and your friends?"

"After all these that you told me, there shouldn't be a problem."

"So, tell me, what do you expect from me?"

"We want you to be very tender and polite and to fulfil all our dreams and expectations. You also have to be very patient with us. At the same time you should be very wild and to encourage us. Also, you should be creative. You are the experienced one. You must find ways to make us feel pleased and to get us horny. As you understand, we all expect to cum many times."

"Do your friends have any specific fantasies? I am sure that you know, if they do. You, guys, talk to each other about these matters."

"Indeed we have fantasies! We all love the slutty outlook. I have some magazines in my room. I can show you later how we would like your outfit to be. All the guys want to have anal sex too. You'll have to give quite many blowjobs, for sure."

"I'm specified on that. It is not a problem. I can suck you all, all night long, if I have to."

"I don't think that you'll have to do it but it's good to know, anyway. By the way do you swallow?"

"Of course!"

"Great! Two guys are interested in slapping your ass. Possibly your face too."

"I see. I can accept that too."

"One guy loves domination and humiliation."

"No problem. I can deal with that too."

"We all adore dirty talking. You must talk very dirty. Especially when you talk about yourself."

"Of course! You want to degrade me."

"Yes, I believe we do want that to happen."

"It's normal! Men love to believe that they are the masters. No problem. I have experience of that too. Do you wish me to do erotic dancing or to perform strip-tease?"

"As a matter of fact we didn't talk about that but it sounds nice to me. I'll ask the guys and I'll let you know."

"Please do! I want you to have the perfect night. After all, it happens once in a lifetime to finish school. We have to make this a night-to-remember."

"Thank you, aunt! You are very sweet."

"Anything for my lovely boy! What else?"

"Drinks of course. I mean alcohol."

"Sure! That is a must. Cigars too, I assume!"

"Of course! By the way, one more think came to my mind..."

"What is it? Tell me, don't hesitate!"

"Well, the thing is...one guy would like to experience...watersports."

"Do you mean that he wants to piss on me?"

"In fact, he wants you to piss on him. On his body and face and even in his mouth."

"That is easy. I can have a couple of beers and piss will flow just like that. Done!"

"But...what if..."

"What if...?"

"If the other guys see it and they want too?"

"I can piss on them too."

"That was not exactly what I had in my mind."

"Do you mean if THEY want to piss on me?"

"Yes! What then?"

"I'll let them do it, darling. Where is the problem?"

"I don't know! You tell me. It may happen that they want to piss on you, all of them...All of US, I should say..."

"Hahahahahah! Don't be shy, baby! If you feel like pissing on me, then I'll be your toilet. You can piss on me, all of you. You can even give me a piss-bath, if you desire. I'll lay on the floor and you can empty your bladders all over my body, as many times as you wish. I am sure that it will happen more than once. There will be plenty of beer, for you to drink."

"What if...?"

"I can even drink your piss. You are all young and healthy. There is no risk. Don't worry! Do you have any other wishes? Anything kinky?"

"Kinky? I guess pissing is kinky enough, isn't it! What do you mean by saying "kinky", aunt?"

"Do you want to stick things in my holes, like cucumbers and carrots?"

"That didn't occur to our minds. I'll ask!"

"Do it! Do you want to watch me masturbate with dildos or me to stick things in my holes? Do you want to tie me? Do you want to pour hot wax on me? Do you wish me to be on hands and knees and pretend to be your bitch? You can force me to eat from your hands and make me lick them then. I could also lick your feet and your assholes, if you want."

"Wow! I must say that you are really wild, aunt!"

"Experience talks, baby!"

"Do you have more ideas like these?"

"Plenty!"

"Aunt, no matter what you say, I believe that you are a very filthy whore!"

"I guess this is not a problem though, is it?"

"On the contrary, it is wonderful! The guys will be thrilled!"

"I do hope so, sincerely. So, should we put all these in the "show"? What do you think?"

"We definitely have to do it! Are you sure you can manage with 5 guys, though? "

"I am 100% sure! I have been dealing with many more. Once I fucked with 27 guys. All of them together."

" 27???!!"

"Yes. That is my record, so far. That is, given that we talk about fucking, because I have been giving 34 blowjobs in one night, in the hospital."

"How the heck did you get to suck so many cocks?"

"It is very simple actually. The department was full. People talk, you know. All men in town know about the "horny harlot"- that is my nickname. Guys pretend to be ill and they come to the hospital for a couple of nights. Our department is usually full. All men know that they'll get the best treatment during the night, when I am in the shift."

"Something that happens very often. Too often actually!"

"Indeed. It is convenient for everyone. The rest of the nurses don't like the nightshift. I adore it. I get more money from my legal job and then I have my extra gifts. And our clients love it. The doctors are happy to have patients. The hospital director is also pleased that our department is all the time full. We are all satisfied! "

"But...since everybody knows about you, "horny harlot"..."

"...oh dear! sounds so great to hear you calling me with my nickname!"

"Did you really like it?! Did you like it that I called you horny harlot?"

"Very much! Please call me like that from now on. You can tell to your friends that they can call me too "horny harlot". Or "harlot aunt". Or simply "harlot". That word is so poetic! Makes me shiver!"

"As you wish "harlot aunt". What I was trying to say though, is that, since everybody knows about you, how come you still have a job?"

"I fuck everybody baby! The director, the doctors, everybody! I have been fucking all men who work in the hospital. Some women too. They all know but none talks."

"Not even the patients?"

"Of course not! Why should they do it? There's none better and , at the same time, cheaper than me."

"How much do you charge? 50?"

"No, no, darling! They are poor people all. I charge 5 for blowjob and 5 more if they want me to drink their piss. You see, after ejaculating, men usually have a need to pee. The older they get, the more urgent the need gets. It's the prostate, you see. So, they want relief immediately."

"Are you telling me that you have been drinking the piss of so many men, all these years?"

"Yes, I have! I usually do it with everyone who pays, except from those who suffer from urinary tract infection. Then it is dangerous."

"You really are a "harlot aunt"!"

"Than you, love! I am really very flattered to hear you say that."

"You are welcome! It is the truth actually!"

"I know, baby! Let me finish please. So 5 for blowjob and 5 for drinking their piss. I also charge 5 more if they want to touch my breasts or my ass or my cunt. That is 5 each. If someone wants to touch my cunt AND my ass, he gives me 10. Occasionally there are guys who love to lick cunt. That is 5 too. If they want 69, I charge them only 5 again, for the blowjob and licking my cunt is for free. Piss drinking is paid extra, though. If they want that too, they have to give 5 extra."

"What if they want to fuck?"

"This can't happen! It is prohibited to fuck with patients. Only the stuff can get a fuck."

"Have you ever been participating in gangbang?"

"Do you mean in the hospital?"

"Yes."

"Quite often actually. At least once every week."

"What? That is insane!"

"Why, love? We take care of patients, they sleep and we have nothing else to do then. Which is the best way to stay awaken and alert? We have sex."

"Do you mean that you have sex every time when you are in the nightshift?"

"Yes, I do mean that exactly!"

"Don't tell me that you have also during the daytime!"

"Never! Only in the nights."

"Do the doctors pay you too?"

"Only if they want. They do it occasionally, because they know that in that case I can't say "no" to anything they ask from me."

"So, they treat you like a real wh..."harlot", isn't so?"

"Yes! Oh! It sounds so nice to hear that word coming from your lips, especially when I know that you refer to me. You do love me a lot, my dearest boy!"

"I sure do! Tell me...how kinky are the doctors?"

"Very kinky! Every time when they pay, they are very demanding. Of course they give much more money."

"How much?"

"Simple service is 100 and special 500."

"So, you have been fucking for a long time, for money!"

"Not really. Doctors love their money, so they don't usually pay. Besides, they get a fuck for free anyway."

"What is the difference between simple and special service?"

"There is list of things that I'll do, when the service is simple. It is kinkier than normal, of course."

"Is the list, for special treatment, much longer?"

"No! For special treatment, very simply, there is no list."

"What does this mean?"

"It means that everything and anything goes! I'll do whatever they ask."

"Whatever? No matter how kinky or disgusting?"

"Absolutely anything! There are no limits. Actually, no. There is one restriction. I won't put myself in danger. That is, serious wounds or death are excluded."

"What about small ones?"

"It's ok!"

"Let me ask you, "harlot aunt", do you like all that, or is it just for the money that you do it?"

"To be perfectly frank, I love it! I adore both being a nurse and being a harlot!"

"So, if I ask you again : "are you a whore?" , what will your answer be?"

"I told you I am not a whore!"

"Are you a harlot?"

"Oh yesssss! I am the biggest harlot in the whole country baby!"

"Great! I am very glad that we agree on that!"

"We do agree for sure! Now, since we made that clear, would you mind taking your cock out of your shorts? I can see that it is very hard and I am very thirsty for cum."

"Gladly! But first I have to piss!"

"No problem! I'll be gladly your toilet and I'll drink it all!"