Are You Gay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers

Nana and I said hello to each other, at the same time Lisa brought over breakfast for the two of us as well as coffee. Once Lisa and I were seated Lisa said, "Nana is our housekeeper. She has been employed here a long time ever since I was a baby. She used to be my nanny till I was too old for one, she then became our housekeeper."

Lisa and Nana told me about each other as if they were trying to out do each other. This lasted about half an hour before Nana stood and said she was going to start the laundry.

Once she was gone I asked Lisa, "Should we help her?"

"Don't you dare. If you do she'll think I don't need her and she'll quit on me. Just relax and she'll take care of everything. Besides you and I have some planing to do. By the way what happen to your passport? Did they say were they were going to send it?"

"I wasn't sure where to send it so I told the girl in personnel to send it to your office. I guess that was a mistake," I told her.

Lisa laughed and said, "I guess so, seeing I really don't have an office. Well there is an office with my name on it but I haven't been in there in a few years. My office is here where I do all my work. I'll call Mike he's in charge of my travel arrangements. I'm sure he'll know where your passport went. If he doesn't know where it's at he'll find it. I also want you to get to know him you'll be working with him to schedule my trips and you'll need to call him if there is a change."

Lisa and I cleaned up the dishes before going to her study. She made a phone call and when she got off the phone she said, "Mike already has your passport and he'll be here in a few hours. Also they'll pick up the trunks at one."

I found out that Lisa's computer was tied directly to the main headquarter computer and she was able to work from where she was. She could track sales and merchandise easily, she even knew who was working and who wasn't. She knew if they were punched in or not that is.

Lisa worked till one o'clock when we heard the doorbell ring. "That'll be the guys to pick up the trunks." Lisa told me as we went to answer the door.

When Lisa told me there would be two big strong men to come and take the trunks I thought she was exaggerating but I quickly learned she wasn't. As she open the door two very large and very muscular men blocked out the sun. Each stood six and a half-feet tall and had to weigh close to two hundred and fifty pounds. They had wide broad shoulders and large muscular chest. Their upper arms were thicker than my thighs and their legs were larger than my waist. With the tight shirts they were wearing I could see they had washboard AB's and small waists. They reminded me of the Roman gladiators I saw in the old movies. Besides facial features the only difference I saw was one was blond and one had red hair.

Once they saw Lisa they both smiled and the blond one said. "Hi Lisa we're here to pick up your trunks."

"Hi guys I would like you to meet Teddie my new assistant. She'll be taking Jolene's place. Teddie meet Peter and Paul my two apostles." Lisa told me as all three of them laughed. Once the laughter died down Lisa said. "There in the same place as usual boys."

Lisa stepped aside and let the two go past as the red hair one dragged a padded hand truck behind him. Lisa watched as they went past and continued to watch them as they climbed the stairs. I split my attention between the men and Lisa but Lisa never stopped looking at the two until they were out of sight.

When they were gone she said, "Dam those two are so hot."

I could see why she thought that as they were very hot and for some reason I felt that nervous flutter again like I did with Max. To take my mind off of them I asked, "Why did you call them your apostles?"

Lisa giggled and said, "One day when Jolene was out on an errand and I was alone here waiting for them. I was really horny and when they showed up I couldn't stop myself. Let's just say before we were done they took me to heaven several times. After that Jolene and I have had them several times. Maybe you would like to have one while I do the other? Oh we can't Nana is here and I wouldn't want her to hear that sort of thing."

I had a mixture of feelings by this point. I know I told Lisa I liked anal sex and I liked sucking cock, but I only did it with a dildo. When she first suggested that we take these two on I was scared. Scared that I would be forced into having sex with them and scared they might not like a she-boy like me. They might also try to hurt me. But I also felt disappointment when she said we couldn't, seeing Nana was here. I won't lie and say I wasn't attracted to them. They were very handsome men, but my feeling toward them also scared me.

In short order the two men came down the stairs with the first trunk. Instead of using the hand truck they carried the trunk down by hand. Once at the bottom of the steps they left it and walked back up the stairs.

As they walked back up I couldn't help but admire how muscular their legs were and how tight their butts were. There wasn't the slightest bit of a jiggle as they climbed the stairs.

Lisa put her arm around my shoulders and asked, "They are worth the price of the admission aren't they? Dam I wish Nana wasn't here."

"You know girls you could go blind straining your eyes like that," We heard from behind us.

Lisa and I jumped at the sound of the voice. We spun around and I saw a tall man in his late fifties standing in the doorway. He was almost completely bald and well over weight. He was well dressed in a high quality suit and he carried a black leather brief case.

Lisa slapped him playfully on the arm and said, "Mike you scared the hell out of me. I didn't even hear you walk up."

Mike chuckled and said, "I imagine not. You definitely had your mind on other things. Maybe I should come back in couple of hours?"

"No you ruined the moment as soon as Peter and Paul leave we'll take care of business," Lisa told him.

Mike laughed and said, "After they leave of cause."

Lisa slapped Mike again before she had to step out of the way as the two movers wheeled the first trunk out to their truck. A few minutes later Peter the blond one wheeled the second trunk out. Paul carried a third trunk that I assumed was empty. He stopped next to Lisa and had her sign the shipping manifest. After Lisa told him she would see them in a few weeks Paul closed the door on his way out.

"Mike this is Teddie my new assistant. Teddie, Mike Johnson you two will have a lot of contact in the future." Mike and I shook hands before Lisa took Mike's arm and said, "Let's go into the den. By the way Mike how is Mura, still going through treatment for her cancer?"

"No thank god. She's been done for a few weeks, now we have to see if it comes back, thanks for asking though," Mike told her as we walked into the den.

Mike put his brief case on the desk and opened it, He took out a stack of papers and on top was a passport. He handed the passport to me and said, "This is yours I presume? Lisa here is the updated letters of credit also I have a new credit card to use on your trips. I have one for Teddie as well. I assume you will tell her what it's for. As of right now the plane will be fueled and on the tarmac by noon the pilot said you could board anytime after that. I have your suite book at your favorite hotel in Milan and Hong Kong. Taiwan and Singapore are still a little iffy but I should know something by next Monday. Japan is never a problem."

Mike then turned to me handed me a sheet of paper and said, That's a list of the cars and drivers at each location. My phone number is on the top, if you have any problem be sure to call me. Is there anything else you need from me?"

"I'm not sure but I have your numbers if I need you," I told him.

He asked Lisa the same question, "No I think we have every thing. We are using the same banks we usually use?" Lisa asked him. Mike nodded his head before Lisa said, "I think that's it. As usual you have everything we need."

"Thank you Lisa I guess I'll be going back to the office now," He told her as he closed up his brief case.

Lisa took his arm as she walked him to the door while saying, "Why don't you go home early and take Mura out to dinner. Make sure you tell her I was asking about her and I hope she feels better."

"I will and thank you. Now you two girls be careful. I'd hate to lose you, we all would," Mike told her. She kissed him on the cheek and told him he was sweet.

Once he was gone I asked Lisa about the credit card. "That's in case you have to buy something like dinner or if you break a heel and need a to buy a new pair before we get back to the hotel. Most likely you'll never use it. I don't think Jolene ever used hers. By the way Mike's number is all ready on your phone. Now I have a few emails to send before I can all it a day."

Lisa went back to work while I puttered around the den. At four in the after noon Nana left after telling Lisa she'll be back on Monday. Lisa told her she wouldn't be there but Nana told her she would come anyway. At five Lisa shut down her computer and called it a day.

Lisa wanted to go out for dinner but we had to wait for Max who was running late. He didn't show up till almost seven with his wife in tow. She was a very thin beauty with large breasts that Max likes. She was also tall and very shapely. She was the type you would see at car shows. She had platinum blond hair and a figure to die for.

Lisa knew her and the kissed each other's cheeks before Lisa asked, "What the matter you don't trust Max coming here alone?" I could tell she was kidding.

Judith laughed and said, "I've given up on trying to keep him virtuous. I told him if he could step out on our marriage than so can I. I can get laid a lot faster than he can."

Max laughed nervously before saying, "Let me look at Teddie so we can go to dinner."

Max gently pulled the bandage off my nose before saying, "That turned out better than I had hoped. Now let me see you breasts." I pulled off my top and my bra. As soon as my breast came into view Max's hands were on them. "MM very nice you skin is still a little tight but it should stretch out nicely. In a week or so you should have very nice breasts."

Max rubbed my nipples with his thumbs for a few seconds before he reached in to his pocket and pulled out a bottle of pills, "Here take one twice a day with food and they'll help with you breast development. Your nipples aren't that sensitive and the estrogen should help. That bottle will last a month and I'll give you a prescription for more."

I thanked him as I started putting on my bra. He turned to Judith and said, "Okay we can go now."

Judith looked at her husband and said, "I though you said you were coming here to check out a transsexual you operated on."

"I did and she's doing fine. Now can we go." Max told her with a smile toward me. Judith had a shocked expression on her face as her husband led her toward the door.

Lisa opened the door for them and asked Max, "Does that mean she can have normal sex again? I mean we don't have to be careful?"

Max laughed and said, "I wouldn't go too crazy but I don't see a problem with anything short of doing it on a tight rope. You girls have fun."

Once they were gone Lisa came over to me slid her arms around my neck and said, "What do you want to do now?"

"Anything you want to do. Have you got any ideas," I told her though I was pretty sure I knew what she wanted.

Lisa kissed my nose and said, "That is a pretty nose he gave you. I was thinking we should order Chinese then climb into a nice hot bubble bath together. After that some nice hot sex sounds about right. Maybe you'll let me do your pussy with a strap on?"

I kissed her on the lips and said, "I like the sound of that. When can we start."

Lisa laughed and said she was going to order the food. I told her I had something I needed to do before we started. Lisa kissed me again before she released me to call the restaurant.

I ran up to my bedroom and used the enema bag to clean myself out. I wanted to be as clean as possible for Lisa. After three enemas and one cleansing rinse I was as clean as I could get. I then fixed my makeup and brushed out my hair.

I also saw my face for the first time since I had the bandage removed. My nose looked smaller in that the bridge wasn't near as wide as it was before the surgery. This made my nose look smaller and it also seemed to make my eyes look further apart. There was no scaring and as far as I could see there was nothing done to it. I realized later that Max had gone inside and removed some of the cartilage. Though it didn't change my appearance very much it did give my face a feminine profile. When I went back down to find Lisa I was overjoyed at my new looks.

As I descended the stairs the doorbell rang and Lisa answered it. It was the delivery boy with our dinner. After Lisa paid for our meal she turned and looked me at before saying, "My you seem quite pleased about something what is it?"

"I just saw my new nose it looks really good. I can't believe how it changed my face," I told her as I took one of the bags from her arms.

Lisa leaned over and kissed my cheek before saying, "I told you he was an artist."

I followed Lisa into the kitchen where we ate dinner. I made sure to take one of my pills that Max had given me. While we ate Lisa taught me how to use chopsticks seeing we were going to Hong Kong she thought I should know how to use them.

After dinner we when up and filled Lisa's tub with hot water and mountains of bubbles. After we undressed each other we slipped into the flowery scented bath together. We lay quietly at first, soaking the scent into our skin before Lisa started kissing me and played with my new breasts.

I learned quickly that I loved having my breasted played with and when Lisa pinched my nipples between her thumb and forefinger I squealed like a girl. I later learned that after months of hormone therapy my nipples would become even more sensitive and I would love this almost as much as having my cock sucked.

After draining and refilling the tub several times to keep the water hot Lisa and I climbed out of the tub to dry off. Once we were dry Lisa took a powder puff and patted it all over my body before handing the puff to me. I patted her from shoulders to toes with the scented powder. Still naked we made our way to her bed where we continued kissing.

By this time my cock was so hard it ached and I was dripping precum like I sprung a leak. Lisa leaned down licked my cock clean before she kissed me and let me tasted the precum on her lips. We kissed for quite awhile as our hands roamed over each other's body till Lisa left the bed.

I watched as she strapped on her dildo. It was about the same length as Fran's and just as thick. I also noticed that it had a second dildo that would be inside Lisa.

I wasn't frightened at all. I was excited because I knew that Lisa wouldn't hurt me just like Fran didn't hurt me. I also knew I would love getting fucked and I most likely would cum while doing it. I actually started to pant at just the thought of what was going to happen.

When Lisa was done strapping on her dildo she came back to the bed and laid down along side me. I took her cock in my hand and started stroking it, as I knew this would cause the one inside Lisa to move at the same time. Lisa moaned sweetly and she started kissing me again. We kept this up for a few minutes till Lisa started to tremble and when she gasped I knew I had just made her cum.

Lisa took control after her orgasm as she started kissing her way down my body. She made sure to kiss and lick my breasts and nipples for a long time before she did the same to my tummy and my navel. When she reached my cock she licked the shaft, cleaning off all the precum before she took the head into her mouth. I moaned deeply as her lips slid down my six-inch cock. At first I didn't think she would take it all but Lisa opened her throat and slid her lips down till every inch was in her mouth or her throat.

I felt my cock jump and I thought I would cum but Lisa pulled off and started licking my balls. When my nut sack was wet with her saliva she took one ball at a time into her mouth.

After she lovingly licked my balls Lisa raised my leg till I could grab my knees with my hands. She then started licking my ass hole. It was the first time anyone every licked my ass hole and I loved it. Fran merely finger fucked me before she fucked me with her dildo, but Lisa's tongue felt heavenly. Lisa's tongue slid in and out of my hole like she was fucking me with it and I was moaning like I was nearing an orgasm.

She kept this up for about ten minutes before she knelt up. She leaned over opened the draw on the bedside table and pulled out a translucent blue bottle. I knew the bottle contained a lubricant as Lisa started to pour it on to my asshole.

When she slid two of her fingers into my asshole she said, "Tell me if I hurt your pussy. I don't want to cause you any pain."

Once she had her fingers in me and was finger fucking me I asked for a third finger, which Lisa was only too glad to give me. She finger fucked me with all three for a few minutes till I said, "Please Lisa give me your cock now I need you in me. Please fuck me with your cock."

Lisa groaned at this and quickly pulled out her fingers. With in seconds I felt the head of her cock at the entrance to my asshole. I relaxed as much as I could as I felt the head spread my sphincter open. There was a slight stab of pain but not anything I couldn't handle.

Once the head was in Lisa looked at my face and watched my reaction as she slowly started to slide her cock into me. When she was about half way in she hit a sensitive spot inside me and I moaned as it gave me a flash of intense pleasure.

Lisa stopped her thrust, as she feared she was hurting me so I said, "Oh please, don't stop. Give it all to me. Fuck me with your big cock." Lisa groaned at this and started sliding into me once more.

Once I felt her hips touch my ass cheeks she started fucking me. At first it was a slow shallow thrust of a few inches. Once she saw I not only could handle it but also loved it she started fucking me in earnest. She fucked me faster and faster till it seemed like her hips were a blur. She would then slow to a slow stead thrust that I really liked and I tried to match her movements with my own hips.

I knew Lisa came as least three times as her movements would become jerky and she would squeal as her body trembled to a stop. After each stop she would start fucking me at a slow rated building up speed till she came once more.

Each time she came I would be very close to cuming also but she would stop and I would be left hanging. On her third orgasm I was right there with her and this time she lasted just long enough to bring me over the top. When I did cum it was like nothing I ever experienced before. I saw stars before my eyes and at the same time my vision darken. When I came it was like a volcano had erupted as cum shot out of my cock and arched up to hit my face and my chest. I felt like I was covered in cum as it seemed to be everywhere. I was positively covered in sperm.

When I could focus my eyes once more I looked up at Lisa. She looked amazed at what she saw. She pulled her dildo out of me and said, "I didn't know you could cum from getting fucked." She lay on the bed next to me and kissed my cheeks as her tongue licked away a drop of cum and said, "Do you always cum when some one is fucking you?"

"I've only done this a few times but each time I came," I told her.

Lisa kissed me deeply before said, "I hope you cum all the time. I loved fucking you, I know I'll want to fuck you again. I'm also sure you'll have quite a few men who will want you in the same position. You looked so pretty while your getting fucked."

Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers