Are You Horny Too?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fingering and a blow job weren't that kind of sexy work out. Being this hot should be the result of some serious fucking. Rose's gaze trailed down his chest to his crotch. There was a prominent bulge under the sheet, meaning even in his sleep he was close to hard.

Was he dreaming of her? When he'd been talking before, they went to sleep had he been hoping they'd fuck? Rose's eyes lingered on the bulge. Before, she'd imagined he had a nice cock. Now that she knew it was a indeed a damn fine cock, she wanted it even more.

She looked at the clock. One thirty am, and she'd only dozed fitfully, her raunchy dreams waking her up, and leaving her too wound up to really sleep. Rose had never bothered putting her panties back on, and sliding her hand between her legs, touched her clit.

She moaned quietly as just that brief touch made her grind her hips into the bed. She took another look at the sheet over Vince, thinking that right next to her was exactly what she needed. What she'd been needing for a year now.

She'd already let him shove his fingers in her cunt, and she'd sucked him dry, was sex really going to make things any worse? One way to find out.

"Fuck it." Rose said aloud, kicking the sheet off them.

She got off the bed and walking around to the foot of it, crawled up between Vince's open legs. Remaining on her knees, she yanked his boxers down, causing his semi-hard cock to spring free. Even as Vince, who was asleep this time, grumbled in confusion, Rose lowered her head and sucked him into her mouth.

"Oh, shit!" Vince moaned. "Mom, I thought..."

"I thought it wasn't fair, you didn't get a chance to watch before." Rose yanked his boxers further down his hips. "Get these fucking things off." She hissed, stunned at the urgency in her voice.

She backed down the bed, pulling his underwear down his legs as she did. Vince lifted his legs, and Rose tugged his boxers from his feet, throwing them on the floor. She stretched out on her stomach and taking his now fully hard cock in her hand, rubbed it against her cheek.

"That better? Now you can see your big dick in your mom's face."

"That looks so good." Vince's eyes were wide as Rose turned her head and whacked his once again dripping cock against her face.

Sticking her tongue out, she slapped his heavy cock against it several times before running her tongue up and down both sides of his shaft. She moaned as she worked her soft pink flesh against his rigid flesh, and pushing his cock back, dipped her head and sucked on his balls.

"So good," Vince groaned as she sucked on each of his balls, then fluttered her tongue across them, bathing his sac with her tongue.

Rose ran her tongue back up his shaft and took him between her lips once more. She bobbed her head, but slowly, letting him enjoy her mouth while she grew wetter by the second at the feeling of having her son in her mouth.

She released him, and rising to her knees, grabbed her tank top and stripped it off, flipping it behind her.

"I still owe you that mind blowing blow job, honey." She swung one leg at a time over his hips. "Because right now this cock needs to be in your mother's needy cunt."

She rose higher, and grabbing his cock, guided it through her lips and shoved the tip inside her. She sat down hard, driving him inside her and making her cry out as his long thick cock spread her open even further than his three fingers.

"Fuck that's deep!" She moaned.

Leaning over she grabbed the cheap headboard and rocked back and forth, working his cock inside her, getting herself used to his size. She lowered herself over him, pushing her tits into his face.

Vince opened wide, but she teased her nipple along his lips before pulling back, teasing him. He repeated the gesture with the other breast, then cried out when he slipped his arms around her and pulled her down.

His sucked not just her nipple but part of her small breast into his mouth and Rose moaned while no bucking her hips up and down, riding him. Vince went back and forth between her tits, licking and sucking each nipple as Rose groaned in approval.

She looked down into his sweaty face, loving the way her long damp hair touched his shoulders and tickled her chest. Now more accustomed to him, she bounced harder on his lap, rising higher each time to drive more of his impressive length inside her.

"Fuck, you feel so good inside me, baby!" She lowered her head and surprised them both by kissing him.

Vince's arms tightened around her, pulling her down so she her tits were now crushed against his chest. He kissed her hard and with a passion that made her hips move more urgently, riding him faster.

Her tongue darted against his lips and he parted them to accept it. They moaned in their throats as they shared their taboo kiss, and now his hips were moving in time with hers, driving up into her descending pussy.

"I need it!" She whimpered into his mouth. "I need it so bad!"

"Then I'll give it to you," he whispered, and sliding his feet up so his knees were bent, he drove his hips up into her.

"Oh fuck yeah!" She screamed in his ear as he held her pinned against him as he pounded her with short hard strokes that had her yelping each time he went deep inside.

Vince wrenched his body to the left, rolling them over and now on top, fucked her so hard the bed was creaking and the headboard slamming into the wall.

"Fuck me!" She squealed, her dream no becoming an even hotter reality. "Give mommy what she needs, baby!"

Vince sat back, and grabbing her ankles lifted her legs and pushed them back. Rose's ass came off the bed and she found herself staring at the tops of her feet where they were now over her head. When Vince resumed slamming her with long hard strokes, she squealed long and loud, her mouth in a continuous "O" as he son tore into her.

"Take it!" She managed in between yelps and moans. "Take that pussy, make it yours!"

Vince leaned forward to grab the headboard, keeping her feet on his shoulders. Rose was all but bent in half, but all she cared about was his cock was now plunging straight down into her and she swore she'd never been fucked this hard.

"Keep fucking me like this and that pussy will be yours!" She stared him in the eye. "You want that Vince? You want mommy's hot mouth and her wet cunt all the time? You want to keep fucking me?"

"Yes!" he moaned above her, as tried to blink the sweat from his eyes.

"Then make it so I can't say no! Give it to me so good, that I'll be yours. Your dirty secret, your dirty girl! Your nasty porn star mommy!"

"I'll make you want it," he whispered, but sat back and pulled his cock from inside her.

"No!" She protested. "Don't stop, I...Oh!"

Vince had crawled back a couple feet and bending over plunged his face between her thighs.

"Fuck yeah!" She squealed as he drove his tongue inside her dripping slit. "Eat that pussy, baby!"

Vince's hands were on the backs of her thighs, keeping her legs up, and feeling like she was trying out for a porn, she hooked her arms around her knees, holding her legs back over her head. Seeing she had them, Vince let her left leg go and shoved three fingers into her cunt.

"Oh...Oh you're being so fucking good to your mother!" The words seemed absurd, some would say sick, but he was pumping his fingers hard and fast and his tongue and lips were on her clit noisily slurping on her pussy

Rose wiggled her ass into the bed, pretty much the only part of her she could move, as Vince sucked her clit with an enthusiasm that made her feel like the sexy desirable woman, she'd been yearning to be the last two years.

She hadn't just been talking him up to fuck her harder. Rose couldn't even pretend this would be a one-time thing. She was already addicted to her son's cock. Not just his cock, but the way he wanted to please her, and the confident way he fucked her even though she was his mother.

The biggest thing was the way he wanted her, he really wanted her and after years of not being happy she sorely needed to be wanted.

"Keep sucking!" She urged as her body was already gearing up for another orgasm. "Eat mama's pussy, baby! Make me come in your face!"

Vince released her other legs, and sliding his hand up, caught her right nipple and squeezed it between his fingers while boldly adding his pinky inside her, using four fingers to spread her.

Rose threw her head back and unleased what could only be described as a howl. She let her legs go and brought them down around Vince's head wrapping them around it and crossing her ankles.

She ground her hips, smearing her pussy into his fluttering tongue. Rose let loose with a series of yelps and squeals and had she not been in the throes of orgasm would have laughed when someone pounded on the thin wall and yelled for them to keep it down.

There was no chance of that. As soon as her hips stop thrusting, Vince was back on top of her and hammering away inside her still quivering flesh. Rose grabbed his shoulders, digging her nails in as he fucked her with long hard strokes that had her eyes rolling.

She grabbed her tits, playing with her nipples for him. Vince was breathing hard and sweating so much some of it was dripping onto her face and chest. Both their bodies were glistening, and when she wrapped her legs around her waist, she had to lock her ankles, or they would have slid off.

They both cried out at the sound of a loud crack and the bottom of the bed hitting the floor.

"Don't stop!" She moaned. "Just keep fucking me! Fuck me until you come!"

Vince didn't slow down even for a second. He just continued his relentless attack on her pussy which at this point was beginning to experience some soreness. But it was a good pain as they said, because as far as Rose was concerned her could fuck her until she couldn't walk.

But the way he was breathing and how short and jerky his thrusts were he was getting close. Squeezing her legs tighter around him, she whispered. "Inside, baby. I want to feel my boy come inside me."

Her words were the final push and after giving her several thrusts so hard she felt her juices spurting out around his cock and down her thigh, Vince exploded inside her.

"Oh, honey!" Rose whimpered in pleasure as her son's hot cum squirted deep inside her. "That's so nice! Keep going honey, I want every drop."

Vince moaned and gave her several short thrusts, each ending with another spurt as he painted the walls of his mother's pussy with his cum.

"All of it." She drew him down and kissed him before whispering in his ear. "Let mommy have it all, baby."

Vince groaned softly as the last trickle leaked into her. He let himself relax on top of her and despite the heat and sweat, she hugged him tightly, rubbing his back and kissing him softly.

"That was..." he began, but she silenced him with a kiss, before whispering.

"I know what it was, and don't worry about it, or wonder if its wrong. Just enjoy the moment, okay?"

"Okay." He kissed her, then easing away from her fell over onto his back. "I'll just say holy shit, Mom."

"I'll see the holy shit and raise you a that was the best fuck of my life."

"Not every day a mom says that to her son." Vince laughed quietly.

He turned as Rose stretched her legs out so she was lying beside him. "So, um, now what?"

"Well, I guess we're going to have to pay for a bed." She dodged the question. "I hope the guy in the next room didn't hear what we were saying, but I guess we could be role playing, right?"

"You know what I mean." Vince told her. "Not looking for a long talk, just did you mean it that we can keep having sex?"

"I did mean that. I've always loved sex in the morning, honey so you better get some sleep."

"What about dad." He sighed. "I know, mood killer."

"Good question." Rose rolled onto her side and draping her leg over his put her arm across his waist and rested her head on his shoulder. "All I can say as an answer is..."

She kissed his cheek and smiled.

"You just helped me make a very big decision."

Authors Note: There you have it, the first mom son idea that ever came to me, kind of simple and too the point, some lust and a little love, a mix I've always strived for in most of my taboo work. As always your votes and feedback(good and bad) are appreciated. Thank you for reading! LC68