Are You Lonely?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we came down from our high, we just lay there, holding each other tight and kissing lightly, telling each other how much we had enjoyed what we had done together. My mind was on nothing more than this young girl and the pleasurable feelings we were enjoying together. I could not even think about my wife and what this would mean if she ever found out. For now, Viki was the only thing that mattered to me. We were the only two people left in this world.

After holding each other for some time we decided to get cleaned up, but as we both were in a devilish mood, we ended up in the bath together. As we washed and caressed each other, things began to "grow" and soon we were at it again. Once more we were in the throes of wild love making, but this time in the bath. Water was going everywhere as I drove my cock deep into her cunt. She was wilder than any woman I had ever been with. Even my wife, as young and experienced as she is, was never as forthright and eager as this young nymph. Not since the days of old when I first started to enjoy the pleasures of sex, had I enjoyed sex as much as I was now.

When we finished our lustful tryst in the bath I told her how wonderful she was, how beautiful her body and the enjoyment that she gave me, but I also suggested that she should shave her pussy, so as it was easier for a guy like me to give it the attention it deserved. And she quickly agreed and grabbed the "courtesy" razor. I could not help but laugh, and upon doing so she began to get angry until I explained that those things were such cheap shit and only had one blade, a single blade that would rip her delicate pussy to pieces. I told her to stay put and I would get my own "Schick 3 blade" and do the job nice and safely.

By the time I had finished trimming her bush to a nice little landing strip it was then about 11pm. When I saw the time I nearly died and realizing that her family would be getting worried, I suggested that she should maybe go home. But instead, she picked up the house phone and called her mother, and I could not believe what she told her. For here I will write the English translation as my written Chinese is not very good, and if I wrote what I thought the spelling was, and with no "tonal" stress marks, it could get rather confusing.

"Hello mum, Viki here. Hey listen, sorry for being out so late but after we all had supper with the teacher (she had told them there would be the entire class at supper), a few of us decided to walk around for a time. I decided to go back to the college and stay the night, as it would be too hard to get back home. I'll be home around lunch time tomorrow," she told her mum.

This meant that she would be mine for the whole night. BUT WAIT! What should I do? I had no intention of staying the night, I was just going to fuck her and leave and then return to my wife. I quickly called my wife and told her that the "function" was going to go until late, and she should not worry as one of the college heads had offered to put me up for the night, and I would be home sometime in the morning. Lucky for me she was an understanding wife and she just said I should have fun.

"I hope you enjoy sleeping with him. You realize that Chinese tradition means his wife will sleep in another room so that the "honored guest" can keep talking with the host?" she said.

Well! I had heard of this tradition before, and there was no way I was sleeping in the same bed as a guy, but also, I was glad that this was actually a lie to make me safe for the night as far as my wife was concerned. I turned back to Viki and told her what my wife had said and she just laughed. She asked me what I would have done if I were indeed spending the night in bed with another guy. We both laughed and then fell back into each other's arms where we were soon making love once more before finally falling asleep in a spoon position.

Around 7 am I woke, which was late for me as I usually wake around 5:30, but I guess that the previous nights workout had taken its toll on me. I rang room service and ordered a champagne breakfast for the two of us, and then turned to dote kisses all over my young students naked body. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me when I was coming closer to her mouth. She threw her arms around me and said just how much she loved me, and how she wanted to stay with me forever. Now this was going to be a problem. Yes, I loved her and what we had done, but I still had a wife that I could not easily walk away from.

Luckily, before this conversation went much further there was a knock on the door; our breakfast had arrived. I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and proceeded to the door. When I opened it the young waiter began to push the trolley into the room. I tried to stop him by saying that I could manage, but he insisted that it was "his duty" to make sure that it was served, and that all was well with the food. Not wanting to argue with him, I moved aside and let him do his "duty", but first I called to Viki and said she should make sure she was covered.

As he turned the corner and moved towards the bed I saw Viki sit bolt upright, but pulling the covers even higher to almost cover her face, before she let out an almost scream and yelled at the waiter in Chinese. She yelled so quickly that I could not understand, and it was only later I found out what she had said. (Sorry for my translation and adding of words, but it is hard to translate much, so I have typed it here the way us "foreigners" would expect to hear it).

"What the fuck are you doing here? How long have you been working here?" she asked in a very angry tone.

By now the waiter had looked up and seen her. His bottom jaw had dropped, his eyes were bulging and he seemed as though he could not say a word, before finally coming to his senses and saying.

"What are you doing here? Why are you in his bed? I thought you had a boyfriend?" he yelled at her.

DAMN! The breakfast waiter was a friend of hers, what should I say or do? They went off at each other many times before I finally decided that I had better do something.

"Excuse me, do you work here?" I asked in a very sarcastic tone. "Sorry friend, I know nothing of what is going on between you two, but I am a paying guest, actually we are paying guests, if you don't stop this shit I will call the manager and have you removed from here very quickly!" I told him.

He stood with his mouth open for a few moments, looking like he wanted to have a fight, or at least an argument with me, before finally telling me he was sorry for his outburst, and then wishing that we enjoyed our meal, and then he was gone. But as he moved out the door I could not help myself, I pulled out a RMB100 note (about AUD$17) and gave him a tip. He gave me a very furious look as he began to say no to me, but then, he decided to take it regardless. After all, the average wage per month for a full time employee in a factory was only around RMB300, so I guessed that his job was worth more, but still, this was maybe the best part of a weeks wage for him, and he was not stupid enough to throw it away.

All through our breakfast she was quiet and not saying a word, just eating her food, but with a worried look on her face. Eventually I got her to open up and she explained that the waiter was a friend of hers from the college, he was a year above her, and he was in the same class as her brother. She was scared as hell that he would tell her brother what he had seen, and who she had been in bed with.

Not knowing what I could do about it, I made a joke and told her that she could always offer to fuck him if he promised to keep his mouth shut, or at least to tone it down a little and not mention that her lover was the foreign teacher. She mused over what I had said for a time before throwing her arms around me and thanking me for giving her a way out of this sticky mess. She rang Room Service and ordered a plate of fruit, then settled herself back on the bed, but this time she did not cover herself.

Five minutes later the waiter arrived, and as instructed by Viki, I just let him walk right in. He stood just inside the door and asked where I wanted it placed, so I said on the trolley with the rest of the food. He walked around the corner and almost tripped over his bottom jaw when he saw her lying there naked. Not only was she naked, but also her legs were spread and she had one hand tweaking her right nipple and the other was rubbing her pussy.

"Would you like to try some of this?" she asked. "Well if you promise to keep your mouth shut about what you saw here today, I will let you do what you like." she added.

His pants were tent-pegging at the front and his eyes were glued to her pussy, he was gone, there was no way he was going to miss out on part of this action. Apparently, I found out much later, he had had the hots for her for some time. He finally got his act together and asked her was she serious, and when would she do it with him.

"Well, come here and I will let you have a small taste for now, and if you agree, you can have the rest in a few days." she told him.

With that he moved closer to her and she reached out and put her hands on his bulge. Being a quick thinker, I quietly grabbed my digital camera and flicked it across to video mode, and stood back from him so he did not see what I was doing. Viki glanced across at me, and seeing the camera in my hands she gave a sly grin and then opened his zipper and took out his throbbing cock.

Slowly at first she ran her hands up and down his uncut shaft before pulling it towards her face where she proceeded to take the head into her mouth and gently suck on it. Next she told him to bend down and lick her pussy, which he was not sure of doing. After a few moments of her saying that if he wanted to fuck her, she expected a lot of foreplay or she would not go ahead with it, he quickly moved to his knees and buried his head between her legs. After holding his head there for a few minutes and letting out a few loud moans, she then pushed him aside.

"Now, if you ever tell anyone who you saw me with, or what I was doing, I will tell your boss and my father what you have done to me." she yelled at him.

He was stunned; he could not understand what was happening. He asked her what was wrong, he had no intention of telling anyone, especially as she had promised to let him fuck her. With this she laughed and told him to turn around and see what I was doing. When he saw the camera I looked back at him with a grin.

"That's right mate, I have plenty of pics here of you getting your cock sucked, as well as you licking her pussy. You tell anyone and it is only your word against hers, there is no sign of me in this, just you and her." I told him.

He knew he was beaten, but worse still he knew he now had to be quiet or else lose his job, and maybe have her father trying to kill him. I admired his nerve, for even though he was beaten, he still asked her when he could fuck her. She just laughed back at him and said maybe, just maybe she would let him have it in the future, if he proves that he can keep a secret. I actually thought she was going to fuck him there and then in front of me, and that would have been worth filming.

I sent him on his way, and also gave him another tip, which he took eagerly and he left the room. I told Viki that she was safe and she did not need to ever fuck him, but she smiled back and said that she did "sort of" like him, and maybe she would fuck him anyway. I liked her style. I got back on the bed with her and kissed her mouth eagerly and told her I would love to see her having sex with him, but unfortunately I would not be here after tomorrow. With that said we hugged each other and made love one more time before we showered, dressed and left the hotel.

After dropping her 1 block from her house, I returned to my wife and we finished packing, ready for our trip the next day to my new school for the next semester. My wife asked me how I enjoyed my night out, and if I liked sleeping with another guy. I laughed and told her I had very little sleep as the night had been full on with drinking and enjoyment (which was almost the truth), and that I did not sleep with any guys ever. With this I went back to bed and slept for a few hours.

A few weeks later I was on the net when Viki came online and we had a chat. She said she missed me, and how she had enjoyed her journey into womanhood. I said I was glad that I could have been of service to her, as well as also enjoying that night very much. It was a shame that my next position was so far away from her, but also it was a blessing, for I knew if I were close to her it would only be a matter of time before we got caught, and then who knows what would have happened to me. At least I had a wonderful memory to take with me. One that would make me never forget having been at the college.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

It is too bad that after you left that she did not find herself pregnant and contacted you about it and you sent for her......

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Suzanne's Pool Party White wife is taken at pool party.in Interracial Love
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
My Sister's Asian Friend My sister has a hot Asian friend.in Interracial Love
Penny Discovers BBC Housewife catches her sister-in-law screwing a black man.in Interracial Love
Cute Wife Used On a Yacht Sexy yacht stewardess wife gives in and gets laid.in Loving Wives
More Stories