Are You Lost Ch. 01

Story Info
Erin travels to Hawaii to meet Matthew Fox.
850 words
3.5
18.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Erin stepped off the airplane and grinned from ear to ear. She was finally in Hawaii and it was a dream come true. Erin walked into the airport terminal and waited for her luggage. She looked around and wondered if she would see any of them. She knew they were filming for the next few weeks, but she was very worried that she might have made a mistake. Erin was a die hard "Lost" fan. She had watched every episode and read every article online about the show. She was desperate to know the secrets of the show and had finally figured out a way to find out. She was going to fuck as many stars as she needed to until she found out what she needed to know.

Erin was a beautiful woman. She was around five and a half feet tall with long blonde hair. Her hair was curly, but today she had straightened it. Her breasts were a C cup and were perfectly proportional to her body. Erin had been a swimmer in high school and she was muscular, but thin. Erin had piercing blue eyes and was told she should have been a cheerleader.

Erin pulled out a list from her Gucci purse. The list had the name of 12 actors on it along with their addresses. She grinned. Ever since the episode that mentioned Jacob's list, Erin had wondered who exactly was on this list. She felt like Jacob as she held the list in her hand. She rolled her suitcase towards the taxi stand and got into one of the waiting cabs. She gave the driver the address and she was on her way.

Erin didn't even pay attention to the scenery. She was focused on the task at hand. She couldn't break her concentration. She imagined she was like Ben, always striving to manipulate others.

The taxicab stopped outside the hotel and she got out. She had worn a short pink dress with sandals. It was sexy enough to help her cause, but it wasn't slutty. Erin rode the elevator up to the fifth floor and began to get nervous. She knew that Matthew was just about to go to bed. She had researched his daily schedule and had everything perfectly timed. She knocked on the door and waited. She heard movement from inside and gasped when the door opened. Standing right in front of her was Matthew Fox.

"Yes?" Matthew was wearing black silk pajama pants and Erin was just staring at his chest.

"Hi. I'm Erin Cassidy. I'm a big fan. Can I come in?" Before Erin let Matthew answer she stepped in.

"Um. Do I know you?" Matthew's voice was so sexy and Erin wanted to suck his cock immediately.

"No. But I have a deal to make with you. You're away from your wife for weeks at a time. I'll suck your cock better then anyone ever has. In return you need to tell me what you know about upcoming episodes."

Matthew blinked and then thought about it. He was horny and this woman was very sexy. He was going to play along with her.

"Sure."

Erin giggled like a little girl. She didn't think it was going to be this easy. She knelt down and pulled at his pajamas bottoms. His cock was semi hard and she opened wide and deep throated his cock. She closed her eyes and hummed the opening tune. She felt his cock swell and she pulled back and licked the tip. Matthew was moaning softly. This blonde slut was a good little cocksucker and he was already close to cumming.

"Oh baby I'm close." Matthew gripped her blonde hair and began to face fuck her. "Oh swallow it all baby and I'll tell you what the ending of the show will be."

Erin deep throated Matthew's cock and began to hum. She would do anything to find out what the ending would be and when she felt her mouth fill with his cum she swallowed hard. Matthew was panting and after he finished cumming, he pushed her away.

"You're a pretty little cock sucker. You must make a fortune." Matthew pulled up his pajama pants and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Excuse me?" Erin was shocked at how rude he sounded. He was so nice on the show and here he was accusing her of being a prostitute.

"Oh come on. You look lost or something. So, how much for your services?"

Erin blinked twice and realized what he was talking about. He thought it was a game. He didn't think she was serious.

"I'm not a prostitute. I'm your number one fan. I'm the show's number one fan."

Matthew laughed. This wasn't the first time someone had convinced themselves they were his number one fan.

"You can leave now."

"But what about telling me the ending?"

"I lied. I only know what happens in the next three episodes. Go fuck someone else. They might know."

And with that Matthew pushed Erin out of his room and shut the door.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers