Are You Man Enough?

Story Info
Teen's anger brings out unexpected lust in hated stepmom.
2.3k words
3.84
137.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the story is over 18, and the story is purely fiction. This is my first story. If readers like it and vote it high enough, I will finish the series. Comments are encouraged!

*

Bobby danced off second base, making the pitcher think twice before throwing home. God how he loved baseball.

All of a sudden, the lefthander spun quickly and fired the ball back to second but Bobby easily beat the throw, diving back to the bag head first.

"Safe!" the umpire yelled.

Bobby called time and dusted himself off. The crowd was really getting into it now, filling the old ballpark with an electricity it hadn't seen in quite some time. It was well deserved though. The Titans fought back to tie the game in the bottom of the ninth and now had the winning run on base in the 11th with just one out.

Bobby looked out over the crowd. He spotted his mom, Abby. She was beaming just behind home plate, her golden blonde hair pulled back in a tight pony tail. She caught Bobby's glance and smiled.

Bobby shuffled off second again, got a safe lead and dug in.

The Cardinals burly reliever gave him a glance and then fired toward the plate.

"Strike three!"

Two outs now. Bobby cursed quietly as he jogged back to second.

Behind the first base dugout, he saw his dad rock back and forth nervously. His stepmom, Heather, sat next to his dad, chatting idly with those around her. She wore a bright red halter top that made her stand out against the sea of navy and orange.

"Fucking idiot," Bobby muttered. She actually showed up wearing the other team's colors.

Bobby skipped off second, happy as his thoughts crossed back onto the baseball diamond. Jimmy looked ready at the plate. And as the pitcher delivered, Bobby took off for third.

"Crack!"

Bobby heard the ball rocket off of Jimmy's bat and into left field. His third base coach was waving him home wildly. He barreled toward the plate. The catcher moved up the line, blocking it as the throw skipped into his mitt.

Bobby braced himself and unloaded on the catcher, bowling him over as the ball pop out and dribbled up the first base line.

"Safe!" the umpire yelled, throwing his arms out emphatically as Bobby jumped up and was mobbed by his teammates.

******

"Bobby! Bobby! Come down here a minute, son."

Bobby heard his dad yelling from downstairs. He splashed some cologne on his face and grabbed his coat before heading down the steps.

"Hey Dad, what's up?" he asked, rounding the corner into the kitchen. His dad stood by the fridge, beer in hand and a suit jacket slung over his arm. His stepmom Heather lurked at the kitchen table, casually flipping through a gossip magazine.

"Work called," his dad said. "Jack's sick and they need me to close this deal in Chicago. I'm going to be gone a few days. Should be back by the time you guys head to the state playoffs though."

"OK Dad, sounds good. Bring me back a souvenir," Bobby said, laughing.

"Yeah, I wish. I'll count myself lucky if I get any time to myself -- much less time to go sightseeing."

"All right, well good luck with the deal, Dad," Bobby said and he started for the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" his dad asked.

"Out. I told Jimmy I'd meet up with everybody over at his house to celebrate."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

Bobby saw his dad exchange a look with Heather, and he felt anger boil up inside him. He promised his girlfriend Kady he'd come out tonight. He wouldn't less this happen -- not again. The way she had looked at him after the game caused his dick to surge in his baseball pants. He knew for sure he was getting laid tonight.

"Dad, I promised everyone I would --" Bobby actually made it to the door before his dad spoke up again.

"Bobby, damnit! I said you're staying here tonight." His tone was unmistakable.

Heather glanced up from her magazine and caught Bobby's eyes. The look she gave him only pissed him off more.

"SON OF A BITCH!" Bobby yelled. "This fucking blows."

His dad turned to yell at him, but Bobby was having none of it. He stormed upstairs and slammed his doors, rattling two pictures hanging in the hallway outside his room.

******

It was noon by the time Bobby woke up the next day. Heather was knocking on his door.

"What?" he groaned.

She opened his door and walked in.

"Your phone," she said, laying it on his desk as Bobby looked up.

Heather had clearly been sunbathing. She was wearing a white cover-up, but Bobby could still see her purple bikini. Her big breasts formed wet spots in the sheer fabric where they jutted out from her thin frame. She wore her dark brown hair up, and her skin glistened from a combination of sweat and tanning oil. She smelled like coconut oil and margaritas.

Bobby got out of bed and picked up his phone. He had eight missed calls, three voicemails and a half dozen texts. The last two or three texts caught his eye. They were from Kady.

"I can't stand it anymore," one read. "You're never fucking here! I can't take it. I can't. You promised me this time and you still didn't show up."

An ache grew in the pit of Bobby's stomach as his eyes quickly scanned down the rest of the message.

"We're through - fucking through!" Kady said at the end.

Bobby figured that was coming. He and Kady had broken up twice before, but it was the next text from his buddy Andy that sent him into a rage...

"Dude, WTF are you doing?? Kady told everybody you guys were done and her and Jimmy have been all over each other all night."

She fucked Jimmy. Bobby was at home and his girlfriend fucked one of his best friends.

"FUUUUCCCKK," Bobby yelled at the top of his lungs. Heather jumped back as Bobby threw his phone across the room. It caught the corner of his desk and shattered into a half dozen pieces.

"Bobby, calm the FUCK down! What are you doing?!" Heather screamed.

"IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT!" he yelled, thrusting his finger at her with each word. "KADY FUCKED JIMMY AND IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT!"

"You watch yourself right there!" Heather screamed back.

"IT'S YOUR FUCKING F--"

Bobby never saw it coming, but it shut him up immediately. Heather smacked him flush across the face. It burned a hot red color. Bobby was stunned. As often as they fought, Heather had never hit him. He saw the fury in her eyes. She went to smack him again, but Bobby easily caught her hand this time. He gripped her right wrist hard and forcefully brought it down to his side.

"Not so talkative now are we?" Heather asked, breathing hard. Bobby was still speechless. Heather took a step forward and brought her other hand up to smack him. Bobby caught it too and forced it back down. Heather took another step forward and Bobby moved back. He started to speak, but his heels bumped into the base of one wall and he held his tongue. Heather kept moving forward, cornering Bobby as his ass and shoulders came to rest against the wall.

"What's a matter Bobby? I thought you were a man, talking to me like that," she growled.

Bobby felt something wet on his chest and looked down. Heather's cleavage mushroomed up and out of her little cover-up, and her wet tits caused his own shirt to dampen as she moved against him.

Heather started to move her arms, but Bobby's hands never left her wrists. He never softened his grip. She moved her hands up and Bobby's hands went with them. Bobby felt as Heather's hands traveled up her thighs, up her abs. When she got to the bottom of her breasts, Bobby felt his dick start to thicken. Heather felt it too. Bobby finally looked up, but he didn't see anger in her eyes anymore. He saw something else.

"You think you're man enough to talk to me like that?" she said again, her voice barely a whisper, husky with lust.

Bobby hardly heard her.

Heather looked into Bobby's eyes and then cupped her tits. She massaged them, the knuckles of her hands rubbing into Bobby's chest. She breathed hard. Bobby's cock strained against his shorts, and then jutted straight up, up and out, covered only by his thin t-shirt. Every movement his stepmom made felt electric. Heather then put her hands on Bobby's chest. Bobby felt them, his stomach tightened as they slid down, past his stomach, down the outside of his thighs. He thrust into her slightly. Heather moaned. Then she gripped Bobby's thighs hard, massaging them roughly through the mesh.

His cock surged. He had never been harder in all his life. Bobby was afraid to look. His breathing ragged, he held his head to the side, eyes closed, but made no move to get away. The fact that it was his hated stepmom doing this to him hardly registered.

Then he felt one of Heather's hands reach higher, leaving his thigh as she slowly ran it up the inside of his leg. Then without warning, she cupped his balls hard, massaging them up and into the base of his cock as it surged again.

Bobby groaned loudly.

Heather took another small step forward, closing the distance between them further. Bobby opened his eyes and looked down. Her tits looked as big as he ever remembered them. Heather's lips hovered inches away from his own. Her tiny hand found his massive cock and her fingers latched on. She continued her rough, deep massage, squeezing his dick tight between her fingers as she worked her way up the full length of the shaft.

"Are you Bobby? Are you man enough?" Heather whispered into his ear, giving it a playful lick and nibble as her fingers finally wrapped around the head of his cock.

"Oh God." Bobby groaned again as precum leaked out of his cock and a small wet stain started to form through his shirt.

Heather simply smiled. She lowered her hand, snaking it up and under Bobby's shirt until she found his bare cock. Bobby shuddered. A solid two inches plus his fat cock head were sticking out of his pants and Heather's hand went to work. She massaged his cock again, more softly this time, paying extra attention to the sensitive purple knob.

"Are you man enough?" Heather asked again, standing up on her toes so her huge tits rubbed up Bobby's chest and then scraped back down gradually.

Heather grabbed Bobby's hand while she continued to stroke his cock. She guided his hand underneath her black mini skirt and to the front of her silky black panties.

"Feel how wet I am," she said, pushing his fingers into the crotch of her panties. Bobby could smell the tequila on her breath. Bobby shuttered as his fingers felt Heather's wet pussy for the first time. His stepmother was dripping. He felt her slit through the smooth material and traced down it once before moving the fabric aside.

Now it was Heather's turn to gasp as Bobby rubbed her naked slit and plunged a fingertip into her eager pussy.

She grabbed his wrist, causing Bobby to look down at what he was doing. He was fingering his stepmom's cunt while she jacked off the tip of his enormous cock.

Heather eased his hand out from under her skirt and brought it to his face. Bobby thought he did something wrong, but then Heather leaned forward and sucked each one of his fingers herself, licking her own juices off with long deliberate licks, staring into his eyes the entire time. It was the most erotic moment of Bobby's life.

Heather leaned into him, lips turned up toward his ear.

"Are you man enough -- to fuck your stepmommy?" she asked in a whisper, and Bobby's eyes went wide.

His cock jumped in her hand and Heather had her answer. She slowly crawled down his body until she was on her knees, never letting go of his massive dick.

Finally she tore her hands away from him briefly, yanking down his shorts in one rough tug that caused Bobby's cock to spring out and bob lewdly in front of her face. She took hold of the shaft at its base, her fingers barely wrapping around it.

Bobby looked down. His stepmom was staring right back at him. She brushed her hair back out of her eyes and slowly leaned forward.

She opened her mouth wide, taking the width of Bobby's big cock between her lips. She bit softly, playfully at the head of his cock, squeezing it lightly between her teeth. Bobby groaned again. Then Heather slowly let another two inches slide into her mouth. She raked the underside of his dick with her teeth and jacked the base with her hand.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Bobby groaned.

Heather jacked him harder and swirled her tongue around his cock. She then grabbed his ass and forced as much of his cock down her throat as she could take. She bobbed on his cock several times until she could feel his balls tighten.

Then, all of a sudden, Heather stopped.

Bobby's dick slid out of her lips with a pop and she stood up, her hand still wrapped around his shaft. She jacked him once more with a long, deliberate stroke.

"No, Bobby. You're not man enough to fuck me," she said with a leer.

And with that, she walked out of his room, leaving Bobby half slumped against the wall, his shorts around his ankles and a massive erection bobbing from his waist.

As Bobby watched his stepmother's tight ass turn outside his door and walk away, a huge glob of her saliva stretched from his cock and fell to the floor.

He closed his eyes and slumped to the floor.

"What the fuck just happened?"